Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727799 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Updates cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2020
kala111:
Pls elders in the house. My car (coro 05) jerks whenever i applied brake and even goes off if I didn't accelerate immediately. My mechanic check and said one of my nozzle is bad. He changed it but still persist. What could have gone wrong?

Fuel pump, clean it or change it if u wish. I experienced this not too long ago.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2020
Jaidooo:

your fuel pump

Thank you sir...

I would have to look for another mechanic cos he's already talking about changing the Valve. Saying that was the culprit that affected the nozzle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
chillex8:
Updates cool

We're waiting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
UcLloyd:

Fuel pump, clean it or change it if u wish. I experienced this not too long ago.

Thank you boss

I think I need to change my mechanic

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2020
kala111:

Thank you sir...

I would have to look for another mechanic cos he's already talking about changing the Valve. Saying that was the culprit that affected the nozzle.

Before you change another part, what code did you get? If the answer is "we haven't scanned it", stop and scan first then come back.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Bammzzie:

Within 2 weeks shocked shocked.... Wonderful

If you get the message of 5x to Benin then you should also get this one as well.

Its a marvelous thing...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Are they dead ? shocked
Me self fear catch me ooh... But I say make I fem b4 person say I dey cho...cho...cho...

Wicked people everywhere.

But God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
sofdoc1:

I second you on this one. I had been sort of busy so been gone a while. Glad to be back...following grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2020
dru23:

What an irony.

Regards Sir

Modify: please tell your dogs (jp) to steer clear of me cause I'll devour them to pieces as you send them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2020
@ deedee or pope191 which of you posted EOD...

I saw this somewhere on a WAC

Good evening my copilot please I need EOD naija used to buy working perfectly ok any link should contact me on 08034268781 very urgent thanks

You can WhatsApp the contact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrgegeti41: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2020
Good morning,
Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to drive for rental.i reside in bariga lagos.
My contact is 07068460815 or 07066275577
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flam5: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

What an irony.

Regards Sir

Modify: please tell your dogs (jp) to steer clear of me cause I'll devour them to pieces as you send them.
Felicity0001!!!!!!!!!
1-man mopol, no be here o!
If I can change your moniker, I will name it Akincity. You no dey dodge battle ni?
How business my brother?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DeBuddingSummer: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Please what is the update on the traffic situation?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flam5: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
@vision2045
If you are reading this, I salute you my brother. How's your baby doing? How's business? It has been a while! All the best bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2020
One man Mopol that can't afford a car after 35 years of suffering on earth, is that one a mopol or an
"Uber Thread Miscreant"?

Why are you praising a reprobate that struggles to feed his wife and pay car rentals?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Can I use Oniru to exit the island now ? Is it fair ? The map is saying it’s ok , please guys help me ask
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
One man Mopol that can't afford a car after 35 years of suffering on earth, is that one a mopol or an
"Uber Thread Miscreant"?

Why are you praising a reprobate that struggles to feed his wife and pay car rentals?
How do u knw he's been suffering for 35 years Are u his suffering?, besides anyone can praise anybody... U guys shld let this guy be nw

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
"Uber Thread Miscreant"?

This Shino Peters song just enter my mind, I urge you to listen to it now.

"... Jealousy jealousy, na him dey worry you
Bad belle, na him dey worry you
My own be say, god go forgive you..."

flam5:

Felicity0001!!!!!!!!!
1-man mopol, no be here o!
If I can change your moniker, I will name it Akincity. You no dey dodge battle ni?
How business my brother?

My good brother business is fine we bless God.

How is yours? I hope great too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2020
flam5:
@vision2045
If you are reading this, I salute you my brother. How's your baby doing? How's business? It has been a while! All the best bro

Its true oh... It been a while from that Bros I hope he's doing great shall.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Bammzzie:

How do u knw he's been suffering for 35 years Are u his suffering?, besides anyone can praise anybody... U guys shld let this guy be nw

Soro soke jare omo iya mi.

That ass licker called angry fails to understand that an hungry man is an angryman that's why he's always angry. I'm 10x better than him and his generation put together. So leave him let him hate. Its a free world and everyone is entitled to their own life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
dru23:

Plz let them stick to 20w50 ... no need to switch to manufacture reccomnadation. The damage has been to their engine, switching to 5w30 will cause oil to shorten at a higher rate.....

And most times car dealers will use 20w50 if the engine is shorten oil , instead of them to fix the cause of oil shorten , they use thicker oil to buy time . And at times if the engine has a slight knock rod, 20w50 is used to quiet the knock, it does not fix the problem, it just buys time and eventually the oil seal will give up and engine starts to smoke ...

Thank you baba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
knytred:
Can I use Oniru to exit the island now ? Is it fair ? The map is saying it’s ok , please guys help me ask
Not ok. And if you ve managed to get away, share ur experience.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
good afternoon brodas... i need a deiver already registered on uber or bolt for hp.. car is avensiis... 07080908029
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
davit:

Not ok. And if you ve managed to get away, share ur experience.

traffic around island axis?

Yesterday evening, I was in traffic @ otedola underbridge/ CMD road for good 2hrs 30 mins. I covered only 3km from Aluasa heading to Magodo. embarassed. It was hell. embarassed.

From 42 mins on Gmap d tin enter 2hours 30 mins. Infact, he for pass, na rider conclude say we go end trip

( I was already praying in my mind for that cool, she con take bike finish d rest).

Infact, I'm just bothered going anywhere.

Abeg house give updates? Chillex, Jaydee, Babadee, davit, izzou.

Pope, Abeg, anoint thy Brethren too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
northbird:

Yesterday evening, I was in traffic @ otedola underbridge/ CMD road for good 2hrs 30 mins. I covered only 3km from Aluasa heading to Magodo. embarassed. It was hell. embarassed.

From 42 mins on Gmap d tin enter 2hours 30 mins. Infact, he for pass, na rider conclude say we go end trip

( I was already praying in my mind for that cool, she con take bike finish d rest).

As usual, I sneaked into Lekki by 4am.
I will remain here till night fall.
Lekki-epe express way is good To go. Both sides.
Dense traffic at both toll booths.
P.S Trip Request frequency is very low.

Over

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
chillex8:

As usual, I sneaked into Lekki by 4am.
I will remain here till night fall.
Lekki-epe express way is good To go. Both sides.
Dense traffic at both toll booths.
P.S Trip Request frequency is very low.

Over
thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

Good evening my copilot please I need EOD naija used to buy working perfectly ok any link should contact me on 08034268781 very urgent thanks

Not me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

It wasn't me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
northbird:

Boss I deh protest ground and I forgot to bring anointing oil with me grin or just wait let me deal with this chicken first, we can use the oil from the chicken to do d magic

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Felicity0001:

What an irony.

Regards Sir

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Avoid gbagada, they blocked the apapa-oworoshoki expressway

(1) (2) (3) ... (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: confusedworld17, jpworld(m), ksmart027(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.