Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745180 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Female riders are the worst. They are just terrible human beings. embarassed
Oluwabengz:

I was to pick up a rider inside ICM one Sunday on Indrive, I called and told her if she wants me to pick her up inside, she's gonna pay for the parking lot ticket and she agreed. After trip, she rated me 3Star and stated in the comment section that I made her pay for the parking lot ticket. I just weak. Person wey I explain matter to and she accepted without any sign of grudge. U no want waka come out of the mall to enter moto, u still no Wan pay for parking lot. Female riders ehn!...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Bravo bravo alpha tango over, stay clear of mile 2 oshodi express way, hoodlums av blocked sadiku ilasa on both side, they are heavily loaded with weapons. Over over over over.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2020
For those on Hire purchase.....this year go don create plenty wahala between partner and driver wey no get fair understanding, first was Corona and now EndSarz

I am sure most cars still working regardless of what is happening might be those on HP......

Stay safe out there.....and when you see a crowd coming towards you, try to quick sample what they are holding o.....make them no go scatter your car o..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Bottom line, if you can, just jejely stay at home. If not to avoid stress on the road, to protect your cars.

The situation in Lagos right now is very volatile and anything can happen. Make some hoodlums no come damage person small source of income all in the name of protests.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2020
davit:
They are very annoying and if one is not patient with them, they can make you commit.

Two Sundays ago, I picked this lady from New Diary Farm Estate, Ijaiye. I started the trip and destination was 153 or 156 Awolowo way, been that I am not very conversant with the mainland I used google map.

Less than 50 meters to ICM entrance map stopped, says we’ve arrived, bolt app too. I turned back to her and asked if she was going inside the mall because my app says we’ve arrived.
She said ‘did I tell you I am going into the mall, I put Bleep address there.

I explained to her that my app has stopped that’s why I asked her, all these while I had slowed down hoping she will direct me to where she’s going. Instead of her to tell me to go further ahead she said just go to the mall.

I followed through, few meters to the mall security checkpoint this girl said I should park and end the trip shocked

I shock. Told her why did she allow me enter here because I’ll have to pay #200 for nothing.

This girl said it’s none of her business that she didn’t know why I brought her to the mall because she’s sure she didn’t put ICM in her destination.

I weak. She alighted from the car, cross over to governors road and face secretariat. Shey if I change it for that one now they will say Bolt drivers are this and that....

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2020
InfinityEstates:
Bottom line, if you can, just jejely stay at home. If not to avoid stress on the road, to protect your cars.

The situation in Lagos right now is very volatile and anything can happen. Make some hoodlums no come damage person small source of income all in the name of protests.

The way one guy hit my car yesterday at Ikeja yesterday, I nearly drop tears, I gave em that mean look, but I honestly knw I can't do anytin.... the only tin that flash thro my mind was, that could have been one of the back windows, what would I have done?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2020
eyinola:
@weightless and pope

Situation report from Ogba to Berger, Aguda warming up... in front of Omole phase 1, weed is in air and they are arranging speak, I guess thats warming up.

Las Las someone is sponsorin this protest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
pope191:

The way one guy hit my car yesterday at Ikeja yesterday, I nearly drop tears, I gave em that mean look, but I honestly knw I can't do anytin.... the only tin that flash thro my mind was, that could have been one of the back windows, what would I have done?
See this picture, this was on Sunday at Ogombo road. The owner of the bus is not part of the protest, that guy climbed on it and was jumping, shouting endsars. Nobody told me before I engaged Reverse.

Everywhere was littered with Chelsea dry gin sachet, what do you want to tell those ones. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Slickleo:

Dis is false accusation, u can win in court 100m.
Things like this can't happen in Western world

Took that block to unlock some sense in me too, I went back to the estate I pick her from and demand to see d celebrant that helped her got above normal. They reach out to her and I demand she take back those words by sending a mail to Bolt and as well unblock my act before I drop the phone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Babadee1900:
See this picture, this was on Sunday at Ogombo road. The owner of the bus is not part of the protest, that guy climbed on it and was jumping, shouting endsars. Nobody told me before I engaged Reverse.

Everywhere was littered with Chelsea dry gin sachet, what do you want to tell those ones. grin

That's why I feel indifferent abt protest, the peaceful part can not b guaranty at all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2020
northbird:
Brethren. Updates. Pls.

Chillex, babadee, jaydee, pope, davit, don fortunate, toomush, eyinola,
If you r out there, Abeg tell us something.

Bro, na person wey see road to pass na him go on App..I dey house like this chilling and lightning ovens with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2020
How is the road like from ogba to VI, departure time 3pm

Asking for a photographer friend, he has a job to do on the island
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
toomush:
How is the road like from ogba to VI, departure time 3pm

Asking for a photographer friend, he has a job to do on the island

My candid advice is abort mission except.....

I had to. Take an agbalagba lady to agungi this morning. Eko bridge was blocked by hoodlums, made. My way to oyingbo to access carter bridge but still same thing.
The lady who is a lagos island agbalagba spent 2 hours begging her own boys at different road blocks + paying/tipping them.
They almost broke my windscreen sef. I got scared as some point but she kept giving me courage.
See, if you are not one of them don’t bother.
Only my car was allowed.
At some road blocks sef they refused her money.

Me I know I won’t be working this week.
What I saw this morning made me realize that truly things might escalate soon.
Very soon...
But for now #endsars #25for25.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ẹ don set guys

*Breaking!!!*

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu declared 24-hour curfew in Lagos.

Speech below:�

Dear Lagosians,

I have watched with shock how what began as a peaceful #EndSARS protest has degenerated into a monster that is threatening the well-being of our society. Lives and limbs have been lost as criminals and miscreants are now hiding under the umbrella of these protests to unleash mayhem on our State.

As a government that is alive to its responsibility and has shown a commitment to the movement #ENDSARS, we will not watch and allow anarchy in our dear State.

I, therefore, hereby impose a 24-hour curfew on all parts of the State as from 4pm (today,) Tuesday, 20th October,2020. Nobody, except essential service providers and first responders must be found on the streets.

Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Governor, Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Youths about loosing the respect they already earned. Youths about loosing the battle. The protests is no longer peaceful in most part. Properties are being destroyed, different weapon in their possion, some estort money from motorist.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
hvac:
Youths about loosing the respect they already earned. Youths about loosing the battle. The protests is no longer peaceful in most part. Properties are being destroyed, different weapon in their possion, some estort money from motorist.

Make them protesters carry money donated to bring security na...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Starting by 4pm today

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thugs have hijacked the peaceful protest and now they are starting curfew. Firstly, in Benin and now in Lagos. Watch other states following suit.

Easy to hire thugs than to do what the people are asking. Such an irony

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Update.
I can't say much, but everywhere Is on lockdown.
If you are not an essential worker, avoid the roads.
You might loose your car.
Am currently heading to lekki though; those that know me, know am covered.

Over.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guys i read herein on Nairaland that Sanwolu has invoked 24 hous curfew in Lagos state starting 4.00pm today.
How genuine is this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
E don happen

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
nwizu042:

My candid advice is abort mission except.....

I had to. Take an agbalagba lady to agungi this morning. Eko bridge was blocked by hoodlums, made. My way to oyingbo to access carter bridge but still same thing.
The lady who is a lagos island agbalagba spent 2 hours begging her own boys at different road blocks + paying/tipping them.
They almost broke my windscreen sef. I got scared as some point but she kept giving me courage.
See, if you are not one of them don’t bother.
Only my car was allowed.
At some road blocks sef they refused her money.

Me I know I won’t be working this week.
What I saw this morning made me realize that truly things might escalate soon.
Very soon...
But for now #endsars #25for25.

I don tell the guy to call the client and cancel the appointment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
toomush:

I don tell the guy to call the client and cancel the appointment.

If nah Felicity, u just waste ur call time cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
davit:
Ẹ don set guys

*Breaking!!!*

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu declared 24-hour curfew in Lagos.

Speech below:�

Dear Lagosians,

I have watched with shock how what began as a peaceful #EndSARS protest has degenerated into a monster that is threatening the well-being of our society. Lives and limbs have been lost as criminals and miscreants are now hiding under the umbrella of these protests to unleash mayhem on our State.

As a government that is alive to its responsibility and has shown a commitment to the movement #ENDSARS, we will not watch and allow anarchy in our dear State.

I, therefore, hereby impose a 24-hour curfew on all parts of the State as from 4pm (today,) Tuesday, 20th October,2020. Nobody, except essential service providers and first responders must be found on the streets.

Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu
Governor, Lagos State.

They are about to Unleash Operation Crocodile Smile IV. grin Fear Nigerian Government.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Today nobi here oh!

5 protesters was shot this afternoon by police at Apapa. 3 died on the spot and are still lying on the floor as I speak oh!
Fear gripped everyone. All terminals from 1st gate to 2nd gate closed. All offloading abroptly stopped.

I gegely bought a new key lock container back; beging fine way out.
You have to raise your 2hands up (just like the biafra war time) if you don't want to be shot by the police.
More than 300 gunshots by the police within an hour.

Trailer with cars was burnt. One of those that were killed follow burn am.

Story plenty oh. But make I stop here.

.... Just got to my street now.

Curfew starts by 4pm guys, but mine have started already.
Stay safe comrades.

We will continue the protest online.
#Endsars.
#EndPoliceBrutality.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello,

Please note that the Lagos Greenlight Hub will be closed for in-person support from Tuesday 20th October 2020 till further notice

We will however provide support via phone calls on this day. Kindly expect a phone call from one of our agents at your allocated appointment time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
donfortune48:
Today nobi here oh!

5 protesters was shot this afternoon by police at Apapa. 3 died on the spot and are still lying on the floor as I speak oh!
Fear gripped everyone. All terminals from 1st gate to 2nd gate closed. All offloading abroptly stopped.

I gegely bought a new key lock container back; beging fine way out.
You have to raise your 2hands up (just like the biafra war time) if you don't want to be shot by the police.
More than 300 gunshots by the police within an hour.

Trailer with cars was burnt. One of those that were killed follow burn am.

Story plenty oh. But make I stop here.

.... Just got to my street now.

Curfew starts by 4pm guys, but mine have started already.
Stay safe comrades.

We will continue the protest online.
#Endsars.
#EndPoliceBrutality.

My tory don even reach Twitter with videos and pictures seff.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
chillex8:
Update.
I can't say much, but everywhere Is on lockdown.
If you are not an essential worker, avoid the roads.
You might loose your car.
Am currently heading to lekki though; those that know me, know am covered.

Over.
na only blood of Jesus cover u......oh shit....I just remember say u relate to Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Now everything is WAR.
God will help us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JayMalone: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
davit:
women in general are terrible. I know wetin my eyes see when I dey do Uber. Now I hardly help them

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
JayMalone:
women in general are terrible. I know wetin my eyes see when I dey do Uber. Now I hardly help them
grin grin

Gist us .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Uber and Bolt have shut down their apps. cheesy
Over

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Halahhalah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.