Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744832 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
chillex8:
Uber and Bolt have shut down their apps. cheesy
Over
I just try to request a ride now

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
pope191:

If nah Felicity, u just waste ur call time cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Heading back to the mainland.
Lekki epe expressway inwards VI is deserted. Where are the protesting thugs cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
chillex8:
Heading back to the mainland.
Lekki epe expressway inwards VI is deserted. Where are the protesting thugs cheesy

Gross insensitive....I don't expect such statement from you....even when it's obvious the lekki toll gate protest is the most peaceful coupled with the fact that those so-called thug are government sponsored.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Gross insensitive....I don't expect such statement from you....even when it's obvious the lekki toll gate protest is the most peaceful coupled with the fact that those so-called thug are government sponsored.
I said protesting thugs, not peaceful protesters.
There was no need to charge at me.
#EndSars
#EndBadgovernnce

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Same with Indriver.
chillex8:
Uber and Bolt have shut down their apps. cheesy
Over
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Peaceful protesters defy curfew.
Still demonstrating at lekki toll gate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaCr7:

I like this. God go shame Nigerian politicians especially (tinubu and obasa )soon for sponsoring the thugs.
Whether curfew or no curfew. Our Peaceful protest still continues

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
chillex8:
Peaceful protesters defy curfew.
Still demonstrating at lekki toll gate.
We still dey protest ground for gbagada now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
shollywendy1:

We still dey protest ground for gbagada now
Finally home.
Am sensing this government wanna strike.
Shots have been fired at lekki toll gate just now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
chillex8:

Finally home.
I said it earlier. And it's happening now. Nigerians dont know who they are messing with. This is not Jonathan Regime. That era is fuuucking gone. Expect deployment of Soldiers soon Nationwide. Revolution is only the option, but it carries a lot of consequences.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
My post few days ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
chillex8:

Finally home.

Yeah exactly shots fired at lekki toll gate confirming this from a comrade who is laying flat at the floor of his back seat, from videos and infos on Twitter 5-7 shot dead even with those holding flag sef. Please stay safe oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
chucsmoore:
My post few days ago.

Boss the ppl r still dia, dis tin is going to get messier... take that, forget peaceful protest, u will see people have guns at home soon

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Nigerian flag doesn’t even guarantee your safety, blood stains from those shot at lekki toll gate this night still happening embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
pope191:

Boss the ppl r still dia, dis tin is going to get messier... take that, forget peaceful protest, u will see people have guns at home soon
grin I see Revolution or Break up of Nigeria in few years to come. May be like around 2023. Not now, people never get that mind to carry weapons and gun to fight government. Every prosters will be withdrawing to their shell for now. Nobody wan die, not even that Lekki that is filled up with Ajebo.

I hope am out of this SHIT HOLE country by then grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Judeopara:
The Nigerian flag doesn’t even guarantee your safety, blood stains from those shot at lekki toll gate this night still happening embarassed

Who is feeding them with that flag rubbish

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin I see Revolution or Break up of Nigeria in few years to come. May be like around 2023. Not now, people never get that mind to carry weapons and gun to fight government. Every prosters will be withdrawing to their shell for now. Nobody wan die, not even that Lekki that is filled up with Ajebo.

Boss make we deh look, dis situation is dicey, we honestly can't tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
pope191:

Who is feeding them with that flag rubbish
Buhari is heartless and wicked. The day I watched the killings of Shiites protesters on YouTube is when I knew he is a Blood sucking tyrant.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
pope191:

I sincerely wish I have one.
I'll never regret using it judiciously.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
donfortune48:

It's not as easy as you think...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Same here
donfortune48:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
radautoworks:

It's not as easy as you think...

You can borrow me if you have.
I promise to make positive use of it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lekki toll gate on fire
GTB admiralty on fire

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
chucsmoore:
Buhari is heartless and wicked. The day I watched the killings of Shiites protesters on YouTube is when I knew he is a Blood sucking tyrant.

Boss I hope u deh watch movies... Ppl r willing and ready to die

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ikoyi toll gate gone too. No more tolls shocked
chillex8:
Lekki toll gate on fire
GTB admiralty on fire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2020
pope191:

Boss I hope u deh watch movies... Ppl r willing and ready to die
For how long will they be willing to die? I think Nigerians are suffering from the SINs of an innocent president they condemned in the past. They had a true Democrat as president, but they chose to vote a dictator. Let's enjoy The Change and the Next Level while it last.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2020
chucsmoore:
For how long will they be willing to die? I think Nigerians are suffering from the SINs of an innocent president they condemned in the past. They had a true Democrat as president, but they chose to vote a dictator. Let's enjoy The Change and the Next Level while it last.

This right here ain't a matter of how long, we have wicked ppl at d corridors of power, they have never seen any resistance like this. Folks r tired, no where to go too, I don't totally blame the leaders, cos even Obama will get exhausted at some point being Nigeria president... Did you pulse to ask why lekki toll? There's no record of violence at dis said location, why not orile? We know who call dis shot and believe me, he got high on his supply.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:12am On Oct 21, 2020
True demo rat you say? Abeg take that back. Jonah is another mumu.
chucsmoore:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
davit:
True demo rat you say? Abeg take that back. Jonah is another mumu.

U don't know Jonah well, the man is not a regular 9ja politician. Jonah is a very peaceful human e wife even ginger pass em.
Jonah is a no stress kinda person. Hope u knw nw

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Slickleo:

U don't know Jonah well, the man is not a regular 9ja politician. Jonah is a very peaceful human e wife even ginger pass em.
Jonah is a no stress kinda person. Hope u knw nw

And that is not the kind of person Nigeria need as president to move forward.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
donfortune48:

And that is not the kind of person Nigeria need as president to move forward.

GEJ is too soft, Buhari is too wicked, OBJ is devilish.......
Then what kind of president will make Nigeria works?......
DON'T BE SURPRISED SHOULD AN ANGEL BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO GOVERN NG WITH HER CURRENT SYSTEM HE WILL SURELY FAILED AS WELL.!!!!!!!!
There's a fundamental structural defect about our problems which connotes it was designed to fail. We cannot continue to use sane formula to solves an equation and expect a different solution thereafter.
My personal opinion though i could be wrong

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dimco(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.