Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745180 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2020
Slickleo:

90days na January 2021 b dat choii
January na Party after party. Cuz una president go don die or resign by then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Slickleo:

90days na January 2021 b dat choii

Soro soke jor!

Blackbishop:

Congratulations man. 90 days loading Kodred abeg make we plan how we wan storm that place

90days falls during the winter period oh so the date don change.

We go the Yoruba way.

Let the countdown begin.

Bammzzie:

Congrats bro[s][/s]

Thanks boss... God bless you

pope191:

Congratulations boss

Thanks pope419 sorry 911...oh sorry 491...ha! In fact the baby don dey type already...

gringringrin

newk007:

Congrats Man

Thanks boss...

Slickleo:

Congratulations,

Thanks baba
jaymejate:

Congrats Uncle Felicity

More blessing
Thanks my Oga

kodred:

Congratulations brother. More blessings on your household.

90 days countdown begins.

Make we start the contribution now abeg... na barbecue cow go make sense...gringringrin

UcLloyd:

Do giveaway oooo

C ur mouth like give away...grin
No be only give away na give comegringringrin

NaijaCr7:

Congratulations bro....

Thank you sir

deedee44:

Congratulations bro. If you no invite me to chop inside that cow me and you go fight plenty fight

You're chairman of the occasion already. grin

davit:
Congrats bro

Babadee1900:
Congrats brother. God keep you and your family safe.

Amen! Thanks bros

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kokoboss: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lol... abeg oh no blow breeze oh make fowl yash no go open ooh...lol grin

I never work since Friday last week... All savings don finish... But we still thank God for the safety arrival shall.

Na God win.
na baby girl.

Bad as e bad reach we go still kill cow on the 90th day.

God go run am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harbahbio: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Good morning, how is everyone?

please i need on field pilot advice, i want register on uber as a driver, i don't own a car, i was told by someone i will be linked with a car owner.

but my question is that : what is the amount to be deliver weekly and driving uber car for someone is it really profitable.

please help a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2020
harbahbio:

please i need on field pilot advice, i want register on uber as a driver, i don't own a car, i was told by someone i will be linked with a car owner.

but my question is that : what is the amount to be deliver weekly and driving uber car for someone is it really profitable.

please help a brother.
Look for better things to do with your life. It's not profitable driving for anyone if it's not your car. You will get fatigued and burn out your youth. If your situation is that desperate, do it temporarily for a few weeks driving for someone just to keep your mind occupied.

You may be making 60k a week, half of that money will go to your partner, one third of that money will go into fuel, at least 5k will go into miscellaneous. What is left for you to take home? It's slavery if it's not a side hustle with your car.

The uber thing was never designed as a business model, it will never be. Don't waste your time if you don't have a car. There are other opportunities out there for you, look deeper. Just a word of advise.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2020
harbahbio:

please help a brother.
come back after we #endsars

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lol... abeg oh no blow breeze oh make fowl yash no go open ooh...lol grin

I never work since Friday last week... All savings don finish... But we still thank God for the safety arrival shall.

Na God win.
na baby girl.

Bad as e bad reach we go still kill cow on the 90th day.

God go run am.

Congrats Egbon.
May she live her life in reverence of the Lord.
Do giveaway for your bundle of joy grin. No be everybody go remain for Naija within 90days christening ceremony. tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
chillex8:
Agberos has taken over mainland, lagos. Mounting roadblocks and obtaining car owners.
Which kind wahala be this undecided

Una strong o, did governor lift the curfew ?
I don’t even expect anybody to step out till next week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
chillex8:
Agberos has taken over mainland, lagos. Mounting roadblocks and obtaining car owners.
Which kind wahala be this undecided

Abeg how third mainland bridge be?
I need go house o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Congrats Egbon.
May she live her life in reverence of the Lord.
Do giveaway for your bundle of joy grin. No be everybody go remain for Naija within 90days christening ceremony. tongue

Ha! Oga mi to sure shay make I post my account details?
Kokoboss:
nice one bro. Congratulations..before the naming, drop us giveaway as person suggest jor. Lol

Omo be like na to japa remain ohh...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kokoboss: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

hahahahahah no where to japa go o boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kokoboss: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
ndubuis:
Look for better things to do with your life. It's not profitable driving for anyone if it's not your car. You will get fatigued and burn out your youth. If your situation is that desperate, do it temporarily for a few weeks driving for someone just to keep your mind occupied.

You may be making 60k a week, half of that money will go to your partner, one third of that money will go into fuel, at least 5k will go into miscellaneous. What is left for you to take home? It's slavery if it's not a side hustle with your car.

The uber thing was never designed as a business model, it will never be. Don't waste your time if you don't have a car. There are other opportunities out there for you, look deeper. Just a word of advise.

Best words said but will the advice be appreciated?
I said this because many take such piece of advice as a prevention from them also enjoying from the milk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blackbishop:

January na Party after party. Cuz una president go don die or resign by then
STOP DREAMING BUHARI WILL BE THERE TILL 2023, THEN PROF OSINBAJO, l DOUBT TINUBU WILL CONTEST ANYMORE NOT AFTER LAGOSIANS BURNT HIS PROPERTY.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
ndubuis:

MY OGA,Ndubuis
How long have you been driving for UBER, not many jobs today pays you the kind of money you make from UBER, friend of mine makes btw N80k and N120k monthly.
Nov/ Dec with hard work you can make 800k in two months and start a side business to add to your UBER business,
Be Prayerful, focussed and positive and take time to relax.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DeBuddingSummer: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

STOP DREAMING BUHARI WILL BE THERE TILL 2023, THEN PROF OSINBAJO, l DOUBT TINUBU WILL CONTEST ANYMORE NOT AFTER LAGOSIANS BURNT HIS PROPERTY.

Osibanjo kee you dia bro.

Greedy things.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
ndubuis:

See wisdom, e-hailing no be business@ all especially for Lagos with bad roads, small rainfall flood everywhere, 1 motor break down traffic jam, all dis new corrolla moove dy use na only dem know the offer dy use get em.
Only uber/bolt re making money here not drivers or partners, d tech cons take commission and also app traffic, Dy hv multiple income angles.

Me jst use e-hailing dy hold body

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

MY OGA,Ndubuis
How long have you been driving for UBER, not many jobs today pays you the kind of money you make from UBER, friend of mine makes btw N80k and N120k monthly.
Nov/ Dec with hard work you can make 800k in two months and start a side business to add to your UBER business,

Wat is d fatigue level of ur friend,

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

MY OGA,Ndubuis

Eyan president Buhari.

800k in two months grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

Godfather
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

MY OGA,Ndubuis

800k in two months, bros fear God na.

Anyways, please can someone help with an engine seller contact, I am asking for a friend who knocked his engine? Car is similar to mine (crv), model year is 2004.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

MY OGA,Ndubuis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

It is not his property, it is Lagos State property.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
abefeabebi:
We guys have to be extra ordinary careful when driving as Lagos state is really in need of revenue with the lost in this protest, especially lastma and Vio office burnt in different parts of the states,all there operational vehicles gone at ojodu.no more begging na tickets straight. let's be prepared.

O boy, that's fact o,
but if they stop anyone of us, we should try gather there so as to scare them off...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kokoboss:
hahahahahah no where to japa go o boss.

Abeg who knows where Ifako ijaye palliative dey ooh... There's hungry in the land.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kokoboss: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Abeg who knows where Ifako ijaye palliative dey ooh... There's hungry in the land.
hahaha bro this our government too wicked. Just imagine how people are suffering. Them still dey get time hide palliatives. Crazy country
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

E dey one street for obawole, very close to ndike
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kokoboss:
hahaha bro this our government too wicked. Just imagine how people are suffering. Them still dey get time hide palliatives. Crazy country

The matter tire me oh my brother

Even Satan self dey imagine how and where Nigeria leaders get their wickedness from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

E dey one street for obawole, very close to ndike

Abeg drop address and No make I send boys for confirmation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Abeg drop address and No make I send boys for confirmation.
Make ị check first e be like op crocodile smile don start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kokoboss: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

The matter tire me oh my brother

Even Satan self dey imagine how and where Nigeria leaders get their wickedness from.
it can't get better bro. I'm tired
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
GOOD NEWs: Sanwo Olu has eased curfew: 8am to 6pm is approved time for movement till further notice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Halahhalah and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.