Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744526 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

The matter tire me oh my brother

Even Satan self dey imagine how and where Nigeria leaders get their wickedness from.
I wonder O! Dem and Satan dey do competition on who wicked pass. Lol. I have feelings that the pending social media bill will be hastily passed into law without wasting time. Nigerians should expect heavy restriction on the use of internet. Twitter might be partially or fully blocked and other social media. Comments, post, news will be seriously monitored by government.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
chucsmoore:
GOOD NEWs: Sanwo Olu has eased curfew: 8am to 6pm is approved time for movement till further notice.

Them Don finish 3rd mainland bridge? Sanwo sha grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
pope191:

Them Don finish 3rd mainland bridge? Sanwo sha grin
Traffic go Mad O! But we make dey look how things go take unfold next week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

MY OGA,Ndubuis
How long have you been driving for UBER, not many jobs today pays you the kind of money you make from UBER, friend of mine makes btw N80k and N120k monthly.
Nov/ Dec with hard work you can make 800k in two months and start a side business to add to your UBER business,
Be Prayerful, focussed and positive and take time to relax.

I tried so hard not to comment but for the sake of newbies or someone that just lost his job due to pandemic or protest.
Plsssss Biko if it’s not your car don’t believe this 800k in Nov/Dec.
it’s this same misinformation that led to people dying at lekki toll gate... celebrities Left the toll gate immediately they heard curfew but didn’t cajole others to go home. In nutshell know when to join hustle and when to pull out.
I joined the hustle in 2019 with my own car with the mindset of netting 350k every month but had to work from 5am to midnight everyday, na only God save.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
chucsmoore:
Traffic go Mad O! But we make dey look how things go take unfold next week.

Nah God go save us with Lagos policies

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godfather10:

MY OGA,Ndubuis
How long have you been driving for UBER, not many jobs today pays you the kind of money you make from UBER, friend of mine makes btw N80k and N120k monthly.
Nov/ Dec with hard work you can make 800k in two months
and start a side business to add to your UBER business,
Be Prayerful, focussed and positive and take time to relax.

80-120 is not impressive if you consider the amount of time and resources you put into it.

800k grin did you get that in movies or wat. Why do you people project unrealistic revenues, embarassed

From driving, you will save 800k in 8weeks, how?

Even a Resident doctor won't save 800k in 8 weeks.

Stop it.

Ndubuis gave d dude d best advise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
northbird:

80-120 is not impressive if you consider the amount of time and resources you put into it.

800k grin did you get that in movies or wat. Why do you people project unrealistic revenues, embarassed

Stop it.

U Dy mind Dem 800k in 8wks 2mao if LASG na us another billing dem no go still learn.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
I actually work only weekends and i make close to 80k a month when i put my head into it[quote author=northbird post=95257936]

Stop it.

[I /quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Congratulations feli, not easy to be a father hope you are prepared

Please you people should be careful this period dont allow desperation get the best of you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Brethren I just saw this post on my Twitter timeline.

[7:29PM] @toyinid78: @AlexOkodugha IF YOU LIVE IN AGEGE , NEW OKO OBA ROAD , OLD OKO OBA ROAD , IJU ISHAGA , ABULE EGBA MAN STAY INDOOR ABBATOIR BOYS JUST CAME OUT WITH GUNS AND CUTLASSES

Our roads are not safe yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think everyone should suspend driving for now, most places are not safe yet.

My 2 naira.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Slickleo:

U Dy mind Dem 800k in 8wks 2mao if LASG na us another billing dem no go still learn.

I think he's talking about gross earnings which is very much possible if you do full week.

That's 100k weekly as gross and multiply by 8weeks...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Weightless:

Bros the more you prepare to be a parent the older you get.

Those that wanted to have a mansion surrounded with waters b4 they settle down, ask them, they're 60+ and their 1st son is just +5yrs old.

Time waits for no one, problem No dey finish

Live your life to the fullest.

If you're a young bachelor with a good income,
Know that you're either working for girls (oloshos), your relatives, friends and or community.
So long you're not married or have kids, You're simply working to build other people's family.

The eailer you get sense the better.

This is my 2nd child.

God has never failed me since I took the bold step to start.

I don't have money in my account but my family is not homeless neither are they naked or hungry.

Na God win.

Inbtw

May God bless that person that inbox me and sent my baby a seed of blessing!

Joy will always be your portion

Just as I never expected nor ask but God placed it in your lovely heart.

May Kings and princess bless you even before needs arise

God bless you and everyone that sends their blessings. Amen!

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Weightless:

Please you people should be careful this period dont allow desperation get the best of you

"You ask for speech,you got the speech and now you are speechless".

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
pope191:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros the more you prepare to be a parent the older you get.

Those that wanted to have a mansion surrounded with waters b4 they settle down, ask them, they're 60+ and their 1st son is just +5yrs old.

Time waits for no one, problem No dey finish

Live your life to the fullest.

If you're a young bachelor with a good income,
Know that you're either working for girls (oloshos), your relatives, friends and or community.
So long you're not married or have kids, You're simply working to build other people's family.

The eailer you get sense the better.

This is my 2nd child.

God has never failed me since I took the bold step to start.

I don't have money in my account but my family is not homeless neither are they naked or hungry.

Na God win.

Inbtw

May God bless that person that inbox me and sent my baby a seed of blessing!

Joy will always be your portion

Just as I never expected nor ask but God placed it in your lovely heart.

May Kings and princess bless you even before needs arise

God bless you and everyone that sends their blessings. Amen!

every mallam with him own kettle, every aboki with him own radio

Akara and moin moin get the same parent na wetin dey pass tru make dem diffrent

Congratulations again on your new baby

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
pope191:

I am actually weightless
Hope you are ready to anoint and bless the new baby

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Olayetan:

I think he's talking about gross earnings which is very much possible if you do full week.

That's 100k weekly as gross and multiply by 8weeks...

What Gross? Nobody is interested in gross, We shdnt deceive ourselves, why double counting, out of d supposed projection, remove 20% commission, remove fuel ( possibly another 20%), so where will 800k come from after 8 weeks.

A biz you can't predict outcomes, who saw d curfew coming this week..or perhaps, the 5 weeks of Corona... Who can drop 30k this week.?

Should one count chickens before dey hatch?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2020
northbird:

What Gross? Nobody is interested in gross, We shdnt deceive ourselves, why double counting, out of d supposed projection, remove 20% commission, remove fuel ( possibly another 20%), so where will 800k come from after 8 weeks.

A biz you can't predict outcomes, who saw d curfew coming this week..or perhaps, the 5 weeks of Corona... Who can drop 30k this week.?

Should one count chickens before dey hatch?

I'm not here to argue, I've only stated my point which that 800k is very much feasible as gross earnings within 8weeks.

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
Let's say you use 200k fuel,
You have 440k left
Plus little bonuses you were able to meet up.
Lets say roughly 50k bonuses for that 8weeks
You have 490k as your net within 8weeks.

How you now minimize your daily and weekly expenses is now left to you to maximize your savings.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

I'm not here to argue, I've only stated my point which that 800k is very much feasible as gross earnings within 8weeks.

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
You have 440k left

How you now minimize your daily and weekly expenses is now left to you to maximize your savings.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 1:05am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
You have 440k left

Do you drive?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
You have 440k left

people like you are the reason everybody wants to put up a car on uber thinking this is what the true picture really is.. trust me, even grossing 100k weekly for 8weeks consecutively, either the car develops one or two issues that slows down the pace of earning or body breaks down.. moreover, you didn't calculate feeding, call card, data, and other miscellaneous that are in evictable.. let's stop misleading people and let's always try to be factual. some gullible people too are following this thread. if it was that easy and predictable, nobody will be on rental cuz them go don safe up buy their own Corolla..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

E dey one street for obawole, very close to ndike

No b Ola street b dat.

Was part of the engineering team wey do the drainage of that street years back (2010) precisely.
Have dey finished it now cos we no finish am den.
Lagos and plenty abandoned project
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2020
Weightless:

I am actually weightless
Hope you are ready to anoint and bless the new baby

I deh ready like no tomorrow... Felicity, abeg put milk well for my tea, no much sugar and when u deh package my take away food for cooler, since we r not permitted to eat outside, nah Goldberg make u put, malt always give me Jedi Jedi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
You have 440k left

Please sir.... Teach me

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
You have 440k left

So d driver na radiator, na only water he dy drink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Olayetan:

160k is the commission

You have 640k.
You have 440k left

nobody is interested in gross earnings, we r interested in the actual money you can possibly take home

And that will happen in 8 straight weeks. grin

You r a damn good analyst. Where did the 50k bonus come from.?

In 8 straight weeks, you won't fix a car you flog 6 days/ week. No car issues. grin. You better wake up to reality, Uber is a side hustle.

Cos all the projections you made up there is pure dust.

Wait a minute, were you not d same guy that cudnt forgo 2k n had to brave the odds to drive during curfew around 3.30am @ mega chicken ? ,

Infact, you told us you had no shishi on you to square the MIB., that they took your vehicle to d station.

, if ur projections r valid, then you wudnt have had dt experience

D question still stands, how will 800k emerge in 8 weeks. . From a tasking job such as driving around Lagos. ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Na 8am-6pm today PL remember to on app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2020
northbird:

nobody is interested in gross earnings, we r interested in the actual money you can possibly take home

And that will happen in 8 straight weeks. grin

You r a damn good analyst. Where did the 50k bonus come from.?

In 8 straight weeks, you won't fix a car you flog 6 days/ week. No car issues. grin. You better wake up to reality, Uber is a side hustle.

Cos all the projections you made up there is pure dust.

Wait a minute, were you not d same guy that cudnt forgo 2k n had to brave the odds to drive during curfew around 3.30am @ mega chicken ? ,

Infact, you told us you had no shishi on you to square the MIB., that they took your vehicle to d station.

, if ur projections r valid, then you wudnt have had dt experience

D question still stands, how will 800k emerge in 8 weeks. . From a tasking job such as driving around Lagos. ?

As i told you before, not here to argue.

Your expenditure for that weeks will now determine your profit for the weeks.

Do you spend alot on your car every 8weeks aside from the regular servicing?

You are now relating what happened to me to my earnings, haba is that how you reason?, Despite the fact you read where I said i used the whole cash on me.

Cux i claim to earn that means i must have cash with me all the times...

The screenshot below is just 9weeks bonus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiefbuchiV12(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2020
glambo:

No b Ola street b dat.

Was part of the engineering team wey do the drainage of that street years back (2010) precisely.
Have dey finished it now cos we no finish am den.
Lagos and plenty abandoned project
The number of abandoned projects in Lagos is something else, I don't know if its completed as I no too sabi ọla Street.
Onijemo link Bridge to connect okeira wey dem Close eye build finish sef na another story. In fact lagos sef na abandoned project

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Please leave the idiot. 800k kò 80 million ni. SMH
flexxyworld:

people like you are the reason everybody wants to put up a car on uber thinking this is what the true picture really is.. trust me, even grossing 100k weekly for 8weeks consecutively, either the car develops one or two issues that slows down the pace of earning or body breaks down.. moreover, you didn't calculate feeding, call card, data, and other miscellaneous that are in evictable.. let's stop misleading people and let's always try to be factual. some gullible people too are following this thread. if it was that easy and predictable, nobody will be on rental cuz them go don safe up buy their own Corolla..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: kayol4life, obinoral1179(m), Gentlechika(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.