Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773696 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
ifec92:
Some passengers will lie on the chair and put their legs on the seat.some will even order for food and litter the car with disposables..it gets me angry sometimes
Please is there a way I can caution them or what do I do in this cases??
Be firm! Tell them you don’t allow eating in your car and stand on it.

For riders who put their legs on the seat or arm rest, I usually look at them and say: No, you can’t do that pls. Case solved.

Don’t be intimidated by your riders, you will know when to bend your rules and when not to.
Keep your car neat, dress well, smell nice and DRIVE not talk.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
chijioke17:

Baba, abolaji na my baptismal name na� cheesy wink smiley grin
I'm very sure say na our tesumole pope baptize you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
eyinola:
For those complaining abt indriver i will say don't be too desperate to accept trip on the app, many driver accepts trips for so many reasons for me i hv rules before i can accept any trip on indriver..

This are my rules:

3 many times i have accepted indriver offer even when i know the fare is too ridiculous just because i needed to move out of point a to point b, like today i needed to be on the mainland by 3pm and as at 1pm i was still in ikoyi wetin for uber/bolt trip which didn't happen, in this case if i see indriver trip of 1500 to ikeja i will even accept it because las las i blew empty to ikeja cheesy

You made a mistake here, u said u pick Ikeja from Ikoyi for 1500, please correct it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ndigbo: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Babadee1900:
Send a mail to Bolt with the trip details. Leave out the part where you mistakenly used the BRT lane, though.

Welcome to the club cool

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

I'm very sure say na our tesumole pope baptize you
With better kparaga o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

On to this bonanza matter.
Chijioke don turn abolaji
Felicity the delta breed dey answer abayomi.
Make Una kontiniu. VAR is watching

Who tell u say i b Delta man alone? What happened to citizen by birth and by residence?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Felicity0001:

And my own name is Abayomi Abaye.

Guy you dey my back grin
My name is now A. Beat that grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
eyinola:
my name is Aaaa Aàà

Mine na Aaron Aayoo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yesterday Uber Ended my Trip half way.... A trip from badore to okota, ended by itself on 3mb.... Has anybody experience dis previously... I was so confused...i Had to charge d rider offline to complete d journey
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Babadee1900:

For riders who put their legs on the seat or arm rest, I usually look at them and say: No, you can’t do that pls. Case solved.

Don’t be intimidated by your riders, you will know when to bend your rules and when not to.
One star don sure for you!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
davidtuzy:
Yesterday Uber Ended my Trip half way.... A trip from badore to okota, ended by itself on 3mb.... Has anybody experience dis previously... I was so confused...i Had to charge d rider offline to complete d journey
once the trip takes too long, Uber ends it. I always pray they end my trip so I’ll charge offline. The twice they did it to me paid off.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good day all, pls i need a car for weekly remittance i stay in Ojodu, any partner within Ojodu and environs that need a driver can pls contact me on 08130302703. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Davizkoda(m): 1:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders. My name is DAVID...I just Registered as an uber Driver. I am
Currently looking out for a partner (vehicle owner) that can lease his/her car out to me on higher purchase. I stay at "bogije - ibeju lekki, Lagos state. My nos. 08147593522....am looking forward to partnering with you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:23am On Oct 30, 2020
kala111:

Current rating: 4.95

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2020
davit:
Please leave the idiot. 800k kò 80 million ni. SMH

800k in 8weeks means grossing approximately 15k daily consecutively (NON STOP). Thats plus the dull tuesdays , Wednesday n Thursdays.

While its quite possible, body go tell you, and car may have some bad asss repairs needed. No be lagos road? Person wey dey find 15k daily no go dey select location na!! But yeah it’s possible....

Story aside, abeg anyone get connect on accidented cars?? My car was vandalized at Lekki toll gate wahala.... everything carryable in engine bay carted away... who knows where i can get it back to life affordably

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2020
xana101:
once the trip takes too long, Uber ends it. I always pray they end my trip so I’ll charge offline. The twice they did it to me paid off.

Uber still the best standard. I think they need to work more on marketing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DenreleDave(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Y1nka:

800k in 8weeks means grossing approximately 15k daily consecutively (NON STOP). Thats plus the dull tuesdays , Wednesday n Thursdays.

While its quite possible, body go tell you, and car may have some bad asss repairs needed. No be lagos road? Person wey dey find 15k daily no go dey select location na!! But yeah it’s possible....

Story aside, abeg anyone get connect on accidented cars?? My car was vandalized at Lekki toll gate wahala.... everything carryable in engine bay carted away... who knows where i can get it back to life affordably

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?

Sorry about that sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2020
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2020
kala111:

Been super nice doesn’t guarantee 5star either oga mi.

The rating is just to keep u in the business (don’t fall too low), but nothing important in having high rating and spoiling ur car or eating shit for it. You in the biz for the money not the star. Be professional ,nice, and make ur money!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Y1nka:

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?
Wow! Did you by any luck insure it?
God is your strength

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Y1nka:

Been super nice doesn’t guarantee 5star either oga mi.

The rating is just to keep u in the business (don’t fall too low), but nothing important in having high rating and spoiling ur car or eating shit for it. You in the biz for the money not the star. Be professional ,nice, and make ur money!
Chilled Beer for you.

Sorry about your car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Fastest finger let's go...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
Y1nka:

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?

Go to Twitter to fill the form, Lagos state will assist you.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2020
Wow. Did you do comprehensive insurance? They might help.
Y1nka:

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Y1nka:

Sorry boss, this right here will cost you a lot to fix

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
So my third party insurance just expired. Now I want to know if 3rd party is still acceptable or I must get a comprehensive insurance?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good day all
Kindly help with a car on HP
Idimu-lagos...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kintus(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please, any advise on the best battery to buy?

The battery guy just informed me that the battery cell is gone.

Thank you guys

kintus:
Greetings friends,

Quick one. My rewire just called that the cell of a battery I bought last year is dead.

Please I need an advice on what to do....

1.) Can it be fixed?
2.) Should I go for a new battery?

3.) If no.2 is the best, please can anyone recommend the best battery to use for Camry 2004?

This is the second time in 3years I'm having this issue.

Thank you guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Babadee1900:

Really I Dey learn for this work , so it’s an offense to put leg on seat or dashboard? Well i must have been very lenient and cool. Cos it doesn’t move me where u put your leg. In fact I feel comfortable when ladies sleep in front and rest d car seat and we gisting like pals not like driver n rider

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
davidtuzy:

I guess your 12 hours has expired or d rider is not used to taking long trips so Uber wants to be sure it’s intentional

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Y1nka:

Oga Gazzuzz are u there?

Go to Lagos state or some workshop of Good Samaritan online they advertised 50% for every repair as long as u can proof dt ur car was vandalized during protest. Most of the workshop are on d island

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.