Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802956 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Not bought in Nigeria.
Cooladex:

Pls where and how much did you get this tazer? I need am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Npala:
As long as Uber sits in their office as the pretty child and still collects 25% on every trip and drivers can't still see rider destination, they will always play second fiddle to Bolt. With Indriver in the game now, 3rd place sure for them now.

Baba your head dey there.

Last tym I used Uber app was in January.

You can't take 25% n I still won't see where I'm going to.

What kind of arrangement is Dat?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
northbird:

Baba your head dey there.

Last tym I used Uber app was in January.

You can't take 25% n I still won't see where I'm going to.

What kind of arrangement is Dat?

I think uber is stubborn. They are loosing d market daily. I expect them to take back d market from bolt. Bolt keep strategizing to get more drivers to their platform, yet Uber don’t care. If Uber take 20%. Show destination, Increase fare slightly above bolt, I bet u they will take back the market.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good day all, pls oooo i need a car for weekly remittance i stay in Ojodu, any partner within Ojodu and environs that need a driver can pls contact me on 08130302703. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Any pilot available this evening within Lekki/VI axis? Someone needs to make some runs. Please it is urgent. Call this line
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Very funny conversation I had with a Nairalander cheesy

Guys, why do we feel it's only ladies that 'heads turn for' whenever they step into a place...

While I must admit it's common and almost an involuntary reflex action which could be in admiration of physical looks/qualities

But also as a guy, people appreciate you too, you also deserve admiration and commendations... what I will just advise is, try out our fragrances and if this doesn't happen when u attend occasions, at work, in church etc, you did be refunded in full

Kindly check reviews from Nairalanders who got from me on the thread on my signature and if you have questions pls feel free to message me on whatsapp via the number on my signature

Guys, we are also valued na, haba!, ladies alone shouldn't be showered all the praises na. Come on!, treat yourself to breathtaking and appealing fragrances

Cheers

Oga mi when u go do giveaway

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Macsjebs:

My lord, we celebrate our customers daily, pls feel free to buzz me with what u want, will do one specially for you Sir

I still owe one of my Boss from this thread big time, we met in unilag earlier this year, very down to earth and nice person, being patronizing me back to back

He was even the one that suggested I inform people on this thread about my car perfumes, all my years on Nairaland, I never opened this thread hitherto

Boss man, if you are seeing this, just know I owe u one big time and so much appreciate your patronage

Okay when I make my order then...I will send this screenshot to get my awaiting speciality grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
This should make a good read guys. I ve done so twice.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Me waiting for that kid....jpworld to come and post dash board earnings here......he's crying somewhere right now....business yaf cast...till maybe December

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2020
pope191:
Fastest finger let's go...

Please which country is this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Saudi Arabia grin
donfortune48:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2020
xana101:
I think uber is stubborn. They are loosing d market daily. I expect them to take back d market from bolt. Bolt keep strategizing to get more drivers to their platform, yet Uber don’t care. If Uber take 20%. Show destination, Increase fare slightly above bolt, I bet u they will take back the market.

- No more cancellation fees. for those who drive on deir platform cos of this.

- Destination feature is wack.

- No 3%

So wats deir unique selling position.

They can keep 25% but to catch more drivers n subsequently more biz, destination disclosure is non negotiable.

Bolt has done it for almost a year now, did their biz drop?No.
On d contrary, Bolt revenues have actually peaked, evidenced by the various promos they run.
catch any 5 rides n get ₦1400. Who can beat that?

The traffic of recent has been so crazy.... You nid to know wat you r getting into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
donfortune48:

grin Best trip ever

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2020
donfortune48:

Good deal if I may suggest.
The rider wanted to input ajuwon by Iju, she has already agreed that fare for the trip which she has no choice than to pay at the end of the trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2020
northbird:

- No more cancellation fees. for those who drive on deir platform cos of this.

- Destination feature is wack.

- No 3%

So wats deir unique selling position.

They can keep 25% but to catch more drivers n subsequently more biz, destination disclosure is non negotiable.

Bolt has done it for almost a year now, did their biz drop?No.
On d contrary, Bolt revenues have actually peaked. evidenced by the various promos they run.
catch any 5 rides n get ₦1400. Who can beat that?

The traffic of recent has been so crazy.... You nid to know wat you r getting into.

You must have been axed from Uber platform with the way you talk about them.
The fact still remains that no platform worths loyalty!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning guys, please where are the detectives in the house... please I need help to track a number. please help a brother. thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Pl who is on Twitter make we tell sanwo-olu make Dem extend the new requirement permit till next year

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
brogxy:

How did I talk about them? By stating the obvious.

Actually, my inspection report expired in September.

No emotions here, is there any falsehood in my submission.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Slickleo:
Pl who is on Twitter make we tell sanwo-olu make Dem extend the new requirement permit till next year

Valid point angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2020
brogxy:

My Brother is your interest first in any business. Every other thing follows. Fuuuck Loyalty !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Me waiting for that kid....jpworld to come and post dash board earnings here......he's crying somewhere right now....business yaf cast...till maybe December

Lol.

After serving a long time banned, immediately you're released na me you come remember.

Well, during the protest, and heavy traffic all vehicles retrieved, even this week, none of my drivers work, will decide this Monday if I will back in business.

Is marathon race is not how fast u run, it's how well you finish the race.

I was thinking oshodi boy has fleet of cars, how come you're excited about the business been bad.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
brogxy:

Good deal if I may suggest.
The rider wanted to input ajuwon by Iju, she has already agreed that fare for the trip which she no choice than to pay at the end of the trip.

Untill you discover how correct he is.
And how desperate he is to leave this country by all means.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
pope191:

grin Best trip ever
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
northbird:

How did I talk about them? By stating the obvious.

Actually, my inspection report expired in September.

No emotions here, is there any falsehood in my submission.

You actually said the obvious but what I meant was the way you talk about them as if they hurt you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020
donfortune48:

Untill you discover how correct he is.
And how desperate he is to leave this country by all means.
grin grin
Then na die be that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Guys I don't know what's happening ooooo but no access to the island from mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Avoid oworo at the foot of third mainland bridge. Oworo boiz are seriously robbing on the highway. I had to go park my car. Use bike to my destination

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
eyinola:
Guys I don't know what's happening ooooo but no access to the island from mainland
Oworo boiz are robbing cars and pedestrians. Reason why
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2020
shollywendy1:
Avoid oworo at the foot of third mainland bridge. Oworo boiz are seriously robbing on the highway. I had to go park my car. Use bike to my destination

I don't understand boss, you use bike to take ur rider to destination

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: raiszy2k(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.