Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805512 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin Lighting oven inside my car is a no no idea for me. Is either Home or Motel, anything aside from that, such move is terminated. The consequences of lighting oven inside car is enormous. 1. Accident, 2.Car will start developing fault, 3.it affects sales and business and so on.

myths lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:56am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin Lighting oven inside my car is a no no idea for me. Is either Home or Motel, anything aside from that, such move is terminated. The consequences of lighting oven inside car is enormous. 1. Accident, 2.Car will start developing fault, 3.it affects sales and business and so on.

This is arguement for another day grin I've never tried such or will I allow riders to try such, base on this reasons... not that I believe tho, just being on the safe side grin

But on second tot; is like saying if you sleep during business hours, market will sleep too... I swear tojjah won't complete more than a trip in a day grin

What about if the car is a brand new car? I have a friend that has light different ovens in his car and it's still works perfectly ( not an uber driver tho).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
Lol. I ve got advances from some riders, but i couldnt go ahead, cos my spirit just detest it. I dont want to desecrate my place of work.

That's the point, I feel we as human, no matter our imperfections, we should keep our sacred place holy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackbishop:

Leave for the irumole to decide.

Irumole that is eating chicken and juice grin is that one Irumole? What happened to eggs and palm oil?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Network belongs to the gods....they just need the phone to log in and deactivate the account grin

What is the function of their pots grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2020
pope191:

Now I see where d strike is coming for, but why are people like this? I receive a request from ogunlana from yaba market and this lady told me she was inside the second street after turning into the street beside Oando, first I was reluctant, cos it was inside the market and I told her having access to that street won't be that easy. Finally, I was able to pick her, tho I didn't chat her up, since they r 2 ladies, she even offer me sweet, which I told her thank you, I'm good. I guess our problem starts when I dropped her off around Ikeja under bridge and few mins later, she called that can I take her back to pick up... I'm aleady ard Opebi on my way to eat around 2.30pm and I ask her to give me some time to check the map, so i can know how long it will take to get to her. Lo and behold, it will take 20 mins, I called her back and ask her gently to get another ride, I think that's the best option to explore. Only for me to check reviews now and saw that this lady call me Naira Marley undecided
Sometimes one has to apply wisdom: most riders don't understand how this app works. She didn't even consider the traffic and distance you will cover to get to her place. She rated you low because u declined to come pick her up. If U happen to find yourself in that situation again, don't tell them you to want check the map before coming. Just tell them U re on your way, then check the map, if there is traffic, tell them Lasma or Police just stopped you because of taking one way, infact that they are taking to their station. Or you can simply tell them you had a flat tyre. That U re at the vulcaniser. Any reasonable Thinking rider hearing this would not wait for U to arrive their pick location cos is time wasting. They will order another trip. And they would not want to rate low on previous trips because your reasons of you not coming to pick them up is justifiable.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2020
pope191:

This is arguement for another day grin I've never tried such or will I allow riders to try such, base on this reasons... not that I believe tho, just being on the safe side grin

But on second tot; is like saying if you sleep during business hours, market will sleep too... I swear tojjah won't complete more than a trip in a day grin

What about if the car is a brand new car? I have a friend that has light different ovens in his car and it's still works perfect ( not an uber driver tho).

Every Mallam with his own kettle grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
Sometimes one has to apply wisdom: most riders don't understand how this app works. She didn't even consider the traffic and distance you will cover to get to her place. She rated you low because u declined to come pick her up. If U happen to find yourself in that situation again, don't tell them you to want check the map before coming. Just tell them U re on your way, then check the map, if there is traffic, tell them Lasma or Police just stopped you because of taking one way, infact that they are taking to their station. Or you can simply tell them you had a flat tyre. That U re at the vulcaniser. Any reasonable Thinking rider hearing this would not wait for U to arrive their pick location cos is time wasting. They will order another trip. And they would not want to rate low on previous trips because your reasons of you not coming to pick them up is justifiable.

Just tell them you're already on another trip.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2020
pope191:

What is the function of their pots grin

The gods have upgraded
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2020
mejai:
Bolt and its drivers are trending on Twitter with bad reviews, hmmn!

One of Thier competitor is bankrolling a negative social review just to kill bolt business, nothing more...so bolt need to just be proactive.

Most of the drivers on bolt uses other platform as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Lol. Been using it since last year but sparingly. As Uber knack me akpako for August na so I turn Indriver to the main app. Did more than 400 trips so far, though on the app is less than that as I cancelled some trips once I know you appear to be troublesome. I will still take you to where you re going and collect my money sha ọ. grin
pope191:

Thanks boss, I appreciate... one thing I just don't understand about you and Davit Seems like both off you have been driving on Indrivery, before it came to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2020
pope191:

Irumole that is eating chicken and juice grin is that one Irumole? What happened to eggs and palm oil?

Dem don upgrade to better tasty chicken and chilled Heineken
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBMU8EiI28

This is certainly the best website to buy cheap cars from, for people who want to buy affordable cars for Taxi business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:

Just me being considerate, we live to learn anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Blackbishop:

Dem don upgrade to better tasty chicken and chilled Heineken

grin them try, make they continue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2020
donfortune48:

Just tell them you're already on another trip.

copy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2020
NaijaCr7:

The gods have upgraded
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
Lol. I ve got advances from some riders, but i couldnt go ahead, cos my spirit just detest it. I dont want to desecrate my place of work.
One of the things I like in people, having principle and keeping to it. #respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2020
Please i need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt, I have an active uber&bolt account and ready to work
08169419729 (whatsapp or call)
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:

Does lighting oven at home increase house rent? Just asking, since e dey spoil motor. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Crvrider:

Does lighting oven at home increase house rent?

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2020
pope191:

What about if the car is a brand new car? I have a friend that has light different ovens in his car and it's still works perfectly ( not an uber driver tho).

No kee person with laugh this morning abeg.

But wait all d white folks dt do abroad, their car dey spoil too or na only Naija? Or the one in offices d company no go get sales? If what you are doing is bad then it’s your conscience that is pricking you

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:

You are sounding like Romeo, I had to check your moniker again. What I read from dt guy @romeo3
really helped me in d hustle. He was very detailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2020
NaijaCr7:

One of Thier competitor is bankrolling a negative social review just to kill bolt business, nothing more...so bolt need to just be proactive.

Most of the drivers on bolt uses other platform as well.
Seems so, cus this girl wey dey trend story no add up @ all.

>>She even made a transfer to d driver after everything undecided

>>Females WILL NEVER TELL THE FULL STORY of anything! One day me sef go carry my Moto enter road to experience these things first hand
Only say Wen I arrive dem fit no gree enter
sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
It's so sad that I've been following this thread since God knows when, posting that I need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt and didn't get any. Hunger have want to kill someone, oga oo. This thread sef...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Newpope:
how do I go about the certificate of incorporation, Also do I need a current account or would my savings account be accepted
Certificate of incorporation I have no idea, nothing like that when I registered 3 years ago. I hear savings account also works
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
Superstition

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
chucsmoore:
I will just tell them I've carried another rider.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Crvrider:

Does lighting oven at home increase house rent? Just asking, since e dey spoil motor. grin
E dey make house collapse grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
SaintHilary:

Seems so, cus this girl wey dey trend story no add up @ all.

>>She even made a transfer to d driver after everything undecided

>>Females WILL NEVER TELL THE FULL STORY of anything! One day me sef go carry my Moto enter road to experience these things first hand
Only say Wen I arrive dem fit no gree enter
sad
Na Toyota starlet? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
STAY AWAY FROM CARS 45. every lemon we've ever seen, story started with cars45. Nw because I like una if not na business for me.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
coded28:
It's so sad that I've been following this thread since God knows when, posting that I need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt and didn't get any. Hunger have want to kill someone, oga oo. This thread sef...
contact dru23 n his lagos team.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), donbrowser(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.