Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735890 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Crvrider:

Pretty straight forward. I use 87.7 on radio and Bluetooth device. This is what syncs all three devices together, so that your car stereo treats your phone like a radio station and plays its audio content.

Steps:
Connect Bluetooth device (assuming car is turned on)

Select a frequency on Bluetooth device that is not assigned to a radio station

Choose similar frequency on car radio

Navigate to Bluetooth settings on your phone and click your bluetooth device name which could be anything from youareagoat-bt or fuckerycar-bt.

Thank you. Maybe it was the one I bought. I was unable to select any other frequency apart from 87.5. Will look for another one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Thank you. Maybe it was the one I bought. I was unable to select any other frequency apart from 87.5. Will look for another one.

Just reset your Bluetooth and increase the frequency from 87.5 to a higher frequency.
You can call someone to help you.

Nothing is wrong with the one you bought.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2020
kanuisagoat:

What car brand do you use, sir?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Bayloor:
Well, I feel for you but the truth of the matter is, I will not advice any car owner on this platform to deal with any driver from here. I have had experience with four drivers here and it ends in tears. They will come and tell you that there won't be any problem during the transaction period but u will hear different stories later.
If I share the pictures of the cars given to this reckless and heartless drivers here, u will curse them. They messed up the cars beyond recognition.

One thing I know in life is that u can't cheat your fellow being and expect things to work out for you. NEVER

Do you know how much to buy it cost to get a car now.
I hope you will see a partner here sha but for me, I can't do that mistake again.

quote author=coded28 post=95637248]It's so sad that I've been following this thread since God knows when, posting that I need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt and didn't get any. Hunger have want to kill someone, oga oo. This thread sef...

Could you please do in order to back up your claim? also, call out folks (their monikers & full names) who messed you up, so intending partners would have them on record.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Could you please do in order to back up your claim and call out folks who messed you up, so intending partners would have them on record?

Ohh

They don't do that here...Just label the thread as forum for bad drivers and then leave..

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2020
izzou:

Ohh

They don't do that here...Just label the thread as forum for bad drivers and then leave..

I'm sick & tired of partners coming over here to fault drivers without revealing who these people really are . What's the point ?
I think with evidence, we can start dealing with issues like this . There are innocent people here whose opportunities have been dented by these ' so called reckless and dishonest drivers' .

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I'm sick & tired of partners coming over here to fault drivers without revealing who these people really are . What's the point ?
I think with evidence, we can start dealing with issues like this . There are innocent people here whose opportunities have been dented by these ' so called reckless and dishonest drivers' .

That's what I'm saying

They all come and say how drivers here wrecked their cars, and leave. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Could you please do in order to back up your claim? also, call out folks (their monikers & full names) who messed you up, so intending partners would have them on record.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2020
@Bayloor:

post their monikers and evidence or else, na you know wetin you wan achieve by just saying that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

And their characters has nothing to do with this forum. It is just a societal abnormalities. Getting a driver outside this forum does not guarantee their good characters. There are bad & good people in every society.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello house, It’s bn a while I use any of the E-hailing apps. Is there any grace period for renewal of an expired vehicle papers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2020
@ bayloor.

Come and back your allegations.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
northbird:
@ bayloor.

Come and back your allegations.

@bayloor was sponsored by his OGa to drop that allegation, he shud point out the monikers of d drivers , a full description self but if he cannot do that den... All I see dat he wrote was just Okoto koto talk

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2020
You allow them control the sound system in your car. They play all sorts of nonsense. The videos from their social media accounts. Calls coming in also. The last time I did it, I promised not to do so again. If you ask me, I tell you point-blank NO. I DON'T HAVE BLUETOOTH. Then tune to 98.5 fm. EOD.
kanuisagoat:

Can you throw more light biko

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks. The guy no gree my pick call this morning. Will try again later.

xana101:
i just spoke with him. Call him in 30 minutes or tomorrow morning and call ur account details to him. He is begging that his phone went blank. That he does not have ur contact or neither can he see ur account details. Let us know when he pays and don’t 4get to remove his phone number after payment. Thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2020
You took the words from my fingers grin shocked
Slickleo:

Naira Marley friend is a Malian. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Your experience is exactly what most car owners pass through, even from drivers got outside Nairaland. When I see the way drivers use cars on the roads, I can't but pity the owners. Was thinking of getting a car strictly to be given out on rentals. But since my eyes don see as e dey go, I don reverse the idea. Most drivers on rentals are evil!
Bayloor:
Well, I feel for you but the truth of the matter is, I will not advice any car owner on this platform to deal with any driver from here. I have had experience with four drivers here and it ends in tears. They will come and tell you that there won't be any problem during the transaction period but u will hear different stories later.
If I share the pictures of the cars given to this reckless and heartless drivers here, u will curse them. They messed up the cars beyond recognition.

One thing I know in life is that u can't cheat your fellow being and expect things to work out for you. NEVER

I hope you will see a partner here sha but for me, I can't do that mistake again.

quote author=coded28 post=95637248]It's so sad that I've been following this thread since God knows when, posting that I need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt and didn't get any. Hunger have want to kill someone, oga oo. This thread sef...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please is it compulsory we do verification again?!! Bolt keep sending me message to verify within two weeks or I lose my account ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
kanuisagoat:

I experience d same wen I bought mine but later figured how to sync it. Just post the pix of the one u bought n i will help u on how to sync it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Any implications for my Egungun guys?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayloor:
Well, I feel for you but the truth of the matter is,
I will not advice any car owner on this platform to deal with any driver from here. I have had experience with four drivers here and it ends in tears.

They will come and tell you that there won't be any problem during the transaction period but u will hear different stories later.

quote author=coded28 post=95637248]
It's so sad that I've been following this thread since God knows when, posting that I need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt and didn't get any. Hunger have want to kill someone, oga oo. This thread sef

So cos of 4 drivers all the drivers on this platform are bad? I’m sure you part of the people condemning Buhari for saying Nigerian youths are lazy and corrupt. But you are not different.
If you do business with 4 igbo’s and they scam you all igbo’s are 419
Dude said hunger wan kill am , you talk say make nobody give am car?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
@ Baylor. Come and back up your allegations.

That's why at times, I react when people post unreasonable income expectations on this thread. Like the other man that said one can make 800k in 2months.

A lot of people just buy cars and enter the biz cos they heard people are making money.

I still try to fathom how people having 2 million naira cash n they can't think of any other biz but to buy a car and put it on Uber/Bolt in Lagos, embarassed with the abundance of bad roads and expect to make profits within a short period.

How?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sir,
without any prejudice to your post, please what biz will you do if you had 2 million naira cash?

northbird:
@ Baylor. Come and back up your allegations.

That's why at times, I react when people post unreasonable income expectations on this thread. Like the other man that said one can make 800k in 2months.

A lot of people just buy cars and enter the biz cos they heard people are making money.

I still try to fathom how people having 2 million naira cash n they can't think of any other biz but to buy a car and put it on Uber/Bolt in Lagos, embarassed with the abundance of bad roads and expect to make profits within a short period.

How?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lush100:
Sir,
without any prejudice to your post, please what biz will you do if you had 2 million naira cash?

Well, different strokes for different folks. My ideas may not resonate well with others due to personality types. Several ideas. Let me share one.

Trading.
Seek for Sub-distributor dealership of any fmcg you r comfortable with. If you make 70-90k monthly on ur 2M wt a peaceful mind. Is it not better than having BP over a driver that has not remitted? or looking for money to repair the car.

Though rebate mite around be 3-5%. But your seed fund ( wc cud hv bin dToyota corrolla) is safe n you will expand with time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
donfortune48:

Nairaland's Uber thread Celebrity. grin grin

Only the divine spirit must have reviewed this to you.

Oya come take meal ticket to chop Jamaican rice at radautoworks. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
maryroseuju:
Fuel efficient, super-clean Toyota Camry 2007 model for rental with ice-freezing AC. A reliable, hardworking & trustworthy driver is needed.

Must be able to provide two (2) guarantors.

NB: The car owner is a military officer, so KEEP OFF if you do not meet the aforementioned qualities of a driver.

Interested persons should contact me on 08036044919 (WhatsApp or call is fine).

na dis kind offer dog headed people like Felicity0001 dey like... Ha! But I don get car already.

Military man my ass!

You think you're doing yourself good by stating that.

O boy my pops died a general so forget level

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Crvrider:

Does lighting oven at home increase house rent? Just asking, since e dey spoil motor. grin
Dis 1 finish my belle... Hahahahahahahahaha... Kilodo!

Mad oh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
coded28:
It's so sad that I've been following this thread since God knows when, posting that I need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt and didn't get any. Hunger have want to kill someone, oga oo. This thread sef...

Where were you when I was carrying the fighting the likes of jpworld giving NL uber drivers a bad name... Many tag me bad.

What you're facing right now is one of the effect of his handiwork, next time when you see a house burning don't just walk pass instead get a bucket of water and assist to fight the fire because it could spread to your own building as well.

Anyways, don't give up keep the hope alive you never can tell who will contact you soon.

Also, try approach Moove.

No body works for one organization for a life time.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
I do strong head enter alpha beach road today. I charged rider extra 1k though (From alpha to vi) Finished the trip, went to pick another rider; my car went off after few hours on eko bridge, on my way to the airport (off line trip oooooo 15k ��) had to tow it to apapa road. Make I hear Wetin my mechanic wan talk say spoil ���.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
northbird:

Well, different strokes for different folks. My ideas may not resonate well with others due to personality types. Several ideas. Let me share one.

Trading.
Seek for Sub-distributor dealership of any fmcg you r comfortable with. If you make 70-90k monthly on ur 2M wt a peaceful mind. Is it not better than having BP over a driver that has not remitted? or looking for money to repair the car.

Though rebate mite around be 3-5%. But your seed fund ( wc cud hv bin dToyota corrolla) is safe n you will expand with time.

Actually if you re driving ur car urself on Uber ,U will.make ur monwy well... UBer /Taxify was never designed for Rental or HP. Na Niger factor cause am

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

I didn't want to talk too..

I guess he didn't read the part where the driver told her to call her bf to update the trip

There is no need to ask her to call her bf why what for, when the system does the recalculation automatically.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin Lighting oven inside my car is a no no idea for me. Is either Home or Motel, anything aside from that, such move is terminated. The consequences of lighting oven inside car is enormous. 1. Accident, 2.Car will start developing fault, 3.it affects sales and business and so on.

Very correct

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m), tbred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.