Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735650 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you have a bus for haulage that can run deliveries for jumia black friday....Contact: 07035426120

Delivery locations:isolo,idimu,surulere, ejigbo and ikotun...asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
mrjaydee:

The last as not be heard about this battle... So they planned and deceived Felicity
What can I say? I'm here for the violence grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
donfortune48:

The awards that'll come your way eeh!!

You'll reject it like Trump rejected Us election.
My brother any award wey una give me I go collect am ooh provided it comes with a prize.

Even angrydon self is also interested in the challenge as I saw him on d thread few minutes after d first challenge was thrown out yesterday

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

My brother any award wey una give me I go collect am ooh provided it comes with a prize.

Even angrydon self is also interested in the challenge as I saw him on d thread few minutes after d first challenge was thrown out yesterday

It will end in tears grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
NaijaCr7:

It will end in tears grin
No be today yash dey backgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
peeps4u:

Hello, for the old time sake, you need not confront Felicity like that, just let some things slide. I can vividly remember Felicity was actively recommending you to people on this thread when you newly joined here.

Dont forget I've sometimes ago advised you about being unnecessarily confrontational here; dont make enemies here for yourself and business.

Are you guys for real, you think I dey confront Felixcity? O Bob's yhu don miss am. Na cruise I dey catch. Am on sabbatical enjoyment here. And for your info so because he was recommending me I have to ass lick him right? Naija mentality.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Don’t get you bro??

Please. How much is your rent in Ikotun?[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
tojahh:

So na me be And so on and so forth abi?
Lmao....dat face tho

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
100% in
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan
......and so on, and so forth

Please just know that some of us would really love to have this get together this year with you guys

And we are waiting for you guys to plan it all for us

smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Not a bad idea. I hope we make it a reality.
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

Please just know that some of us would really love to have this get together this year with you guys

smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Babadee1900:
If you have a bus for haulage that can run deliveries for jumia black friday....Contact: 07035426120

Why say nah all bad areas undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you are on the island just stay on the island don’t try to take a trip to mainland. Marina/cms locked , turned to take 3MB it’s like d whole car for Lagos Dey here.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

And we are waiting for [b]you guys [/b]to plan it all for us

smiley

Please who are the Some of us and who are the you guys, cos ayam confused? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackbishop:

Are you guys for real, you think I dey confront Felixcity? O Bob's yhu don miss am. Na cruise I dey catch. Am on sabbatical enjoyment here. And for your info so because he was recommending me I have to ass lick him right? Naija mentality.

Trying not asslicking doesn't mean throwing unncessary bants over issues that dont even concern you. Your early days here also, you were gerting into issues and confrontations that didn't even concern you, but it is okay.

Enjoy your cruise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackbishop:

Seriously am now your enemy? Wawow..... Men that is one good spot I love to be

I'm still the only man with plenty haters yet I've no enemy.

God has given me the heart to love and even does that hate me.

So be calm my dear friend we're good

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

I'm still the only man with plenty haters yet I've no enemy.

God has given me the heart to love and even does that hate me.

So be calm my dear friend we're good

Last last E Shock dem be that.

Wait house Chillex get accident yesterday night. Make una call to wish him well. Though he's doing great.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
I never see bishop name on the list ooo because we follow protest oo. FG must be joking

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

smiley
Let drivers on HP and rentals pick a date that will be convenient for them first, then others should find it easier to adjust their schedules

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Izzou, we are virtual and online. Yet its still one war or the other everyday. Now you want to take the battle offline?

Do you know how many people will want to beat Master F that day? undecided undecided

Even me too. You want Madam Radautoworks to catch me that day and use her rewire to connect alternator to my head and have me charging like a phone? sad sad

Or you want Master F to use Jack on my head that day?

Or you want Gazzuzz to sprinkle refrigerant on my brain abi?

Or you want the Fat short man Deedee to Jam me with his big daddy?

Chai.... Ndi village self. Village people is using style to use you and call me. And you want me to pick the call and put it on loudspeaker for that matter? wink wink

Brother, you know see me. My hand no dey walahi. Leave me out of it biko.
Funniest post this week. We even plenty wey go break your bones. Except the get together hold for army cantonment or bonny camp. Then it will be peaceful. Lol

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Angryigbodon, it's simple. Just appeal the gods with 6 cans of TROPHY and no big daddy shall jam you on that day.
You can give coming a trial, who knows you might go home with a new moniker... HappyIgboDon grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=NaijaCr7 post=95888506][/quote]
Edit it na grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

But on a more serious note, this is a great idea but the truth is, the day we come together to know each other is the day this great thread dies.

But wait oh...how would the party be complete without jpworld, dru23, carshopper and all our owner partners not present? If jpworld no show make we just forget am. undecided
100% false
Case study: Uber telegram group
Before I went AWOL we used to have get togethers once every month, different venues and the group is still going strong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Am thinking of acquiring an 09 honda accord for uber business...pls advice cos I don't knw hw reliable honda accords re for the buisness.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

smiley
I'm very much available. Welcome idea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

smiley

Izzou, nice one.

Avenue to discuss other stuff like d canny link n if it's Aussie, I'm open to the various pathways, if Biden stays, Democrats hv a more liberal immigration policy than republicans
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
donfortune48:

As if you'll come.
cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Babadee1900:

Babadee, how this package ?
E pure ?
One of my street bro get one Chevrolet bus wey fit run this deal smooth.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Babadee, how this package ?
E pure ?
One of my street bro get one Chevrolet bus wey fit run this deal smooth.
E smooth. Follow the person relate through the number provided.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
toomush:

Why say nah all bad areas undecided
Guess that's the area of coverage of this particular jumia brand manager.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good day all, pls i need a car for weekly remittance i stay in Ojodu, any partner within Ojodu and environs that need a driver can pls contact me on 08130302703. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackbishop:

Wait house Chillex get accident yesterday night. Make una call to wish him well. Though he's doing great.
Chai!!! Chillex so sorry about this and thank God you're good. You'll never work allow bro, I'm with you.

My prayer is, "may your partner not collect the car from you cause of the accident."

I think i should also use this opportunity to share the great testimony on how God saved me from a terrible accident.

It happened on the 1st November, a Siena lost control and ran into my car where I was parked in my neighborhood. I was inside the car when the accident happened but thank God I came out unhurt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Chai!!! Chillex so sorry about this and thank God you're good. You'll never work allow bro, I'm with you.

My prayer is, "may your partner not collect the car from you cause of the accident."

I think i should also use this opportunity to share the great testimony on how God saved me from a terrible accident.

It happened on the 1st November, a Siena lost control and ran into my car where I was parked in my neighborhood. I was inside the car when the accident happened but thank God I came out unhurt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.