Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4737431 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

But wait oh...how would the party be complete without jpworld, dru23, carshopper and all our owner partners not present? If jpworld no show make we just forget am.undecided

Jpworld go come with e range Rover angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
tojahh:

So na me be And so on and so forth abi?

Una go killy person for dis place... laff to tummy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan
......and so on, and so forth

Please just know that some of us would really love to have this get together this year with you guys

And we are waiting for you guys to plan it all for us

smiley

At Izzou nothing do u... we moove
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
@Chilex8! Stay strong boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
peeps4u:

Trying not asslicking doesn't mean throwing unncessary bants over issues that dont even concern you. Your early days here also, you were gerting into issues and confrontations that didn't even concern you, but it is okay.

Enjoy your cruise

Guy abeg make we meet for that get together. Make I tell you something. Its important
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
@chillex08 @felicity0001 I bless God over una life. Na good health all tru
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Babadee1900:
Guess that's the area of coverage of this particular jumia brand manager.

Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
@ chillex08 @ felicity0001 we thank God for your lives. God's peace be with you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
@chillex08 So sorry man, thank God you're fine... Can we have his digits so we can reach out to him?

@felicity0001 We thank God for your life bro. But wait o, no be you person jam the other day? E be like say you need better prayer from Alpha or Aladura or Alagba for washing of head o...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
InfinityEstates:
@chillex08 So sorry man, thank God you're fine... Can we have his digits so we can reach out to him?

@felicity0001 We thank God for your life bro. But wait o, no be you person jam the other day? E be like say you need better prayer from Alpha or Aladura or Alagba for washing of head o...

ehen dem don dey come with another myth now... Reason y I didnt want to bring it here b4.

Oga carry your superstitious belief go house biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

ehen dem don dey come with another myth now... Reason y I didnt want to bring it here b4.

grin grin grin

I just dey my bed dey laugh... No mind me Bros, I was just quoting what you told me. It's all good. I'm glad you're fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Oga carry your superstitious belief go house biko

Make I laugh this night abeg. So when it comes from you, no be superstitious belief, but from me, it is? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
InfinityEstates:

grin grin grin

I just dey my bed dey laugh... No mind me Bros, I was just quoting what you told me...

gringringrin

You no wellgrin

that means if you were me your mind would've exploded by now for harboring thousands of offences...

So which alagba finally prayed for you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Make I laugh this night abeg. So when it comes from you, no be superstitious belief, but from me, it is? grin cheesy cheesy

Was just a joke...to be honest... I didnt know you took it seriously. For you to even hold that in mind waiting for a day like this to come is something even more serious.

Anyways, sorry for the jokes. Reason I don't like joking most of the time because people usually misunderstood words.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

gringringrin

You no wellgrin

that means if you were me your mind would've exploded by now for harboring thousands of offences...

So which alagba prayed finally prayed for you?

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros, I give you hand for that one... Na you show me the Alagba na. Just tell am make e run your own join. cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Was just a joke...to be honest... I didnt know you took it seriously. For you to even hold that in mind waiting for a day like this to come is something even more serious.

Anyways, sorry for the jokes. Reason I don't like joking most of the time because people usually misunderstood words.

You don start... I really didn't take it seriously. If I did, I would have taken it up immediately. I saw your post and remembered you said something like that some time ago and I couldn't resist the urge to banter... No vex, it was all to lighten the mood. Like I said, I'm glad you're fine. That's all that matters.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gentlemen, today traffic no be here o
I was heading back to mainlnd this evening, but had to turn on Broad street back to V/I.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrgegeti41: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good morning,

Please I am an Uber/bolt driver,I need a car to

drive for rentals.i reside in bariga lagos.

My contact is 07068460815 or 07066275577

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
@ chillex08 and @ felicity0001, thank God u guys are safe...may God continue to keep us all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
peeps4u:

Trying not asslicking doesn't mean throwing unncessary bants over issues that dont even concern you. Your early days here also, you were gerting into issues and confrontations that didn't even concern you, but it is okay.

Enjoy your cruise

Bros dey calm down. No time to shalaye ooooo....

Just know say Problem no dey finish..

Me I dey onto my bed with AC dey enjoy the confrontation.

But wait ooo you b monitoring spirit that you still remember my early days. You funny check my bio and check the year I don join. Felix come give this guy award for Ancestor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
shollywendy1:
I never see bishop name on the list ooo because we follow protest oo. FG must be joking

Boss my name dey just that na very faint ink dem use lol angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

Please just know that some of us would really love to have this get together this year with you guys

smiley

Very thoughtful of you, we will need an instant messaging app as an avenue to discuss that.

Whatsapp group should be created strictly for NL uber/bolt drivers and the get together could come as an ending of the year party..

Very thoughtful of you again!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
omorkelly:
Gentlemen, today traffic no be here o
I was heading back to mainlnd this evening, but had to turn on Broad street back to V/I.

Fastest finger sometin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olayetan:

Very thoughtful of you, we will need an instant messaging app as an avenue to discuss that.

Whatsapp group should be created strictly for NL uber/bolt drivers and the get together could come as an ending of the year party..

Very thoughtful of you again!!!

partey after partè, all works and no chilling makes me a dull nigga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros, I give you hand for that one... Na you show me the Alagba na. Just tell am make e run your own join. cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha... Truly u true tru no well... Hahaha... Abeg oooh put me down oooh me no sabi any alagba ooh...

But na God save me for that accident ooh guy... For my beam and shock absober to break into pieces, Had it hit my car at the driver's side where I was seated waiting nkor?

I got an evidence on that day that God hears my prayers. I thank Him

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros dey calm down. No time to shalaye ooooo....

Just know say Problem no dey finish..

Me I dey onto my bed with AC dey enjoy the confrontation.

But wait ooo you b monitoring spirit that you still remember my early days. You funny check my bio and check the year I don join. Felix come give this guy award for Ancestor.
Guy my moniker is felicity0001 not Felix... Abeg leave me make I dey enjoy my wee wee small small e go soon finish.

True true Problem no dey finish dis life shall!

@izzou abeg shey wee wee go dey that day?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
izzou:
Skiliip
Shollex
Myjaydee
Omorkelly
Shoopsyn
Ghost 1994
Beng1234
Kanuisagoat
Donfortunate48
Pope191
Eyinola
Eizenburg
Chucsmoore
Chillex08
1daboi
AngryIgboDon
Cooladex
Emmancecute
Northbird
Felicity0001
Brogxzy
Slickleo
Oluwagbengz
Nitigriti
Vision2045
Davit
Pussynegro
Chuwaa
Duke111
Cheddar
Deedee44
Olayetan

smiley

Am in any day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2020
@ Chillex, sorry about your ordeal.

@ Felicity, I thank God for you. From the images, the impact was quite much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Anyone with chillex contact should share it, let'show him care
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Of course, many people seem to have dual personalities.

Chuwaa:

LOL, some of us have moved on longest time, can't be possible now. Nice idea sha, I for like see Dovehorizon, AngryIgbodon, Izzou and Tojah.

You'd be surprised that Felicity, AngryIgbodon etc maybe the meekest persons you'll ever meet. Many people have dual personalities. I once met this aggressive Facebook attack dog, mehn the guy is such a gentle and refined guy. Social media gives many people the opportunity to live out their fantasy. Even some range rover car owners here may just be some very average guys we just de para.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.