Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815525 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
I they reason chillex8 but baba no they online for now.

Bros me sef need help o, abeg no reason me like that. cry

E be like say na only one scanner she wan give oh..

Make we just line up behind Northbird

But one guy up there dey beg for am sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Make una vote for me na�

Ps..I’ve been online for the past 1hour, I no see one single request! �
Please am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olayetan:

I dropped my former car but another has been assigned to me.

I'm surprised you know I'm under eOutsourse, are you also under the same umbrella?

Once upon a time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
radautoworks:
email support.. that doesn't help me contact you..

Nm. I've dmed you

Replied already

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
izzou:

E be like say na only one scanner she wan give oh..

Make we just line up behind Northbird

But one guy up there dey beg for am sha
Fingers crossed then.

Meanwhile, have you been following the Bolt slander going on Twitter recently?

Seems Bolt paid some influencers to campaign for them, some sets of tweeps have been calling for the head of those that took on the campaign.

I’ve always wondered, though, is it not the same people who drive on Bolt that drive on Uber and other apps?
A lot of people just join the bandwagon without understanding how the ride sharing apps works.

A good number of these people thinks Bolt recruits drivers, hence their staff.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olayetan:

I dropped my former car but another has been assigned to me.

I'm surprised you know I'm under eOutsourse, are you also under the same umbrella?

Bro abeg kindly help oo
I also need a car ����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrsteel:

U want to give ur own blood brother una suck same breast 20k weekly rental?
If u are the owner of that money, buy that car for him for free! Unless u borrow d money.

Why do we reason like this na.

What if he can afford to buy it for him but cant afford to gift it to him.

My advice : it's pure business , draft an agreement. (It's natural you will soft with him due to ties) but let him know outrightly the car still belongs to you and you can recall it if he default without tangible reason.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Why do we reason like this na.

What if he can afford to buy it for him but cant afford to gift it to him.

My advice : it's pure business , draft an agreement. (It's natural you will soft with him due to ties) but let him know outrightly the car still belongs to you and you can recall it if he default without tangible reason.
I am not referring to people like u who can't sacrifice 50kobo for their blood! If he can afford it with his own money, why can't he gift it to him? Why are we so much about money in this part of the world? I can't imagine myself drafting agreement with my own blood younger brother for 20k rental, God forbid bad thing!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
ifec92:
Make una vote for me na�

Ps..I’ve been online for the past 1hour, I no see one single request! �
Please am I the only one experiencing this?

1 hr pere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
hayor88:

Bro abeg kindly help oo
I also need a car ����

You can join eOutsourse but you register wit 15k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
eherbal:
bro your efforts at dissemination of Info is really appreciated.some things needs to be changed in your presentations. Your editing is repititive and static, your car is dirty,and leaving your shirt open like that is not a good idea. You need to add a bit of finesse to your character and stop talking too much.make your points precise and sharp. Don't be discouraged though.keep at it till you become good at it.
Best of luck

Thanks for the open feedback

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrsteel:

U want to give ur own blood brother una suck same breast 20k weekly rental?
If u are the owner of that money, buy that car for him for free! Unless u borrow d money.
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
You can be sure she was busy with domestic and internal duty at the other room.

kanuisagoat:
Gring gring, you get a ride, accept and drive to location. Rider came in, tells you she's stopping over at so so place.

You ask if she won't take time and she says, not at all, its just to pick something. You get to the location, she comes down from the vehicle and inside she goes.

Thirty minutes and she's not yet out. Would have just ended the trip and gone my way since its a card trip but she left things in the car. I'm calling her and she's not picking. Why are people like this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bolt being dragged again on Twitter. Bolt almost always gets dragged on Twitter with many even deleting their bolt apps, yet bolt still TRUMPs Uber in terms of patronage.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
1daboi:
don't worry, if we see for radautoworks. E get wetin I wan show you

Lol grin grin grin

Bros na play I still dey play oooooo...... make I beg now

I go do you 3 bottles to appease the gods..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I have bro. He took the car from my house on Sunday and brought it back on Monday that same week and the car was already sounding like a trailer.

Exhaust has been broken, front and back bumper scattered. I had to take the car to my mechanic to start fixing after which I warned my brother that this is not how I will continue, but here we are.

I would have collected the car that day if it were somebody else.

The only thing I did is to keep the original copies of the car document, so he doesn't sell it at my back without my knowing.

As long say na your blood,don't ever mention it in front of anybody or anywhere again you bought him a car. Boss e get why.

From experience you will live long just see it as a bad business.

My 2kobo sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrjaydee:

I still think maybe the guys was itching or maybe some infection. I tried imagining it this evening while I was driving and I cant even "Can". Many drivers are possessed or how can you explain it?

This fools are the ones who spoil our image to the riders.

Anytime I'm in my car parked somewhere and I see another driver trying or parking in front of me.. i just zoom off!!!

You see some drivers and you will be ashamed.. dirty clothes unshaven beards looking like someone frustrated.

This particular driver might be in this forum..

Brother, be grateful for your life.
There are way too many champs on the street who do not have shelter, they use this hustle to cater for their families. Way too many! cry
Please, when next you see one , engage, enlighten and advise them on how to improve their wellbeing.
May we not be in a situation where our fellow man will mock and spit at us .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
kanuisagoat:
Gring gring, you get a ride, accept and drive to location. Rider came in, tells you she's stopping over at so so place.

You ask if she won't take time and she says, not at all, its just to pick something. You get to the location, she comes down from the vehicle and inside she goes.

Thirty minutes and she's not yet out. Would have just ended the trip and gone my way since its a card trip but she left things in the car. I'm calling her and she's not picking. Why are people like this?

Like how?

Bros am still busy inside. Yhu can cum nd check room 306

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTbuVklma4I

Bros I go still dey your mata until you change stop SHALAYING nd go str8 to the point. We go grow together by force

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Brother, be grateful for your life.
There are way too many champs on the street who don't even have shelter, they use this hustle to cater for their families. Way too many! cry
Please, when next you see one , engage & enlighten them and advise them on how to improve their wellbeing.
May we not be in a situation where our fellow man will mock and spit at us .
word! Respect! We can only show love.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrsteel:

I am not referring to people like u who can't sacrifice 50kobo for their blood! If he can afford it with his own money, why can't he gift it to him? Why are we so much about money in this part of the world? I can't imagine myself drafting agreement with my own blood younger brother for 20k rental, God forbid bad thing!

I earn my money and the way I choose to spend it is exclusively my right..

Like I adviced, the fact that he can afford it doesn't mean he has the capability to gift it to him.

If he can afford it, sure no problem.

Do you know his pocket?

Do you know maybe if he just wants to buy it because he doesn't just want his brother to sit around while that sum sits in his account without any actual value.

You said part of this world?. Funny you, if you are well travelled and well inform, u go know say even the whites ensure accountability for any penny spent.

I only painted a scenario, if he can afford to gift it to him, I will never advise against it , but then what if the gentle man wants to squeeze himself to cough out that amount, you expect he should ensure accountability.

In account business is a going concern, that is a global principle.

Psquare is a perfect example...

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
I nominate angryigboman and my man felicity0001 for the scanner. Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
eherbal:
send her a message that you've dropped her stuff with the security at the gate,and you've left the premises. That should do the trick.

Thanks brother. Will come in handy some other time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
peeps4u:
You can be sure she was busy with domestic and internal duty at the other room.

Said the guy she wanted to pick the stuff from was busy with some other persons so she had to wait. Also said her phone was on silent and didn't see my calls. I know say na lamba anyway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who have we agreed to sponsor with our nomination na...time dey go na.

Kindly click the like button to confirm Northbird

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Psquare is a perfect example...
U don't need to write long stories...I know ur type & I can only feel pity for ur siblings. Don't mention me again abeg!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
mrsteel:

U don't need to write long stories...I know ur type & I can only feel pity for ur siblings. Don't mention me again abeg!

Craze dey your head

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
@ izzou. Thanks for the nomination bro. I just want whoever gets to win it from Mama Radu, be someone that REALLY needs it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
northbird:
@ izzou. Thanks for the nomination bro. I just want whoever gets to win it from Mama Radu, be someone that REALLY needs it.

Baba, nobody wey no need that scanner ooo grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olayetan:

You can join eOutsourse but you register wit 15k

How do i join?
Can u kindly enlighten me more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
PLEASE PUT NOMINATIONS ON THE GIVEAWAY THREAD BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT WILL COUNT!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please i need a car for weekly remittance for uber&bolt, I have an active uber&bolt account and ready to work
08169419729 (whatsapp or call)
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.