Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815186 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ignorant people everywhere

When I read people's tweets on twitter I laugh, most of their stories are either lies or exaggerated. I'm not saying they are no bad drivers oooh. But people can do anything to trend.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princedan295(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
I wanna buy a car for bolt in rivers State. I still need about 200k to complete my funds. If you're in pH and you're ready to partner with me, please hit me up.
0*9*0*6*3*9*8*4*3*51
Legal documents will be drafted as soon as an agreement is reached
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
1daboi:
I nominate angryigboman and my man felicity0001 for the scanner. Thank you!

Slickleo:
I nominate Angryigbodon and jpworld wide

Thanks chiefs for the nomination. Much respect. But I willingly and willfully reject the nomination. All these my village people calling me sef ... ok oo.

I rather cross 7 mountains filled with wild animals and swim seven high seas filled with sharks to collect a gift from Satan than collect something from any woman that is not my Mother. God forbid.

Black Vagina people? Tufia

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2020
radautoworks:

That's why they NEED scanners grin
I don't know anything about cars grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2020
mrsteel:

I am not referring to people like u who can't sacrifice 50kobo for their blood! If he can afford it with his own money, why can't he gift it to him? Why are we so much about money in this part of the world? I can't imagine myself drafting agreement with my own blood younger brother for 20k rental, God forbid bad thing!
Business is business, mutual understanding is all that is needed. So if I have exactly 2m in my account and I want to help family, will you ask me to buy the car and dash it out? All my savings of many years grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Thanks for the open feedback
anytime bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2020
deedee44:

Business is business, mutual understanding is all that is needed. So if I have exactly 2m in my account and I want to help family, will you ask me to buy the car and dash it out? All my savings of many years grin
U misconstrued my post sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2020
I have come to observe something too.

The Local mechanic at Ogba (They say he is good) wants to do giveaways and does it freely without any pre-existing conditions.

The Island Mgbeke will want to do giveaways and is using the head of big big men to do tumbom tumbom best calabar titi alaba bush.

If I may ask Boltpreneurs, are you aware that you are a chairman once you have a car?

A vagina person is asking "Chairmen" to find "Fun ways" to claim a scanner. A scanner you can easily walk into any shop and buy?

If its free, why the "fun way?"

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:38am On Nov 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

The Local mechanic at Ogba (They say he is good) wants to do giveaways and does it freely without any pre-existing conditions.

The Island Mgbeke will want to do giveaways and is using the head of big big men to do tumbom tumbom best calabar titi alaba bush.

If I may ask, are you aware that you are a chairman once you have a car?

A vagina person is asking "Chairmen" to find "Fun ways" to claim a scanner.

With all due disrespect STFU. You will NEVER be able to understand anything. There, you got 30 seconds of my attention. That should hold you for another month. Mmmcheew.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2020
radautoworks:

With all due disrespect STFU. You will NEVER be able to understand anything. There, you got 30 seconds of my attention. That should hold you for another month. Mmmcheew.
you could've ignored him. can't believe you responded. You fell for the oldest trick in the book. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

If I may ask Boltpreneurs, are you aware that you are a chairman once you have a car?

A vagina person is asking "Chairmen" to find "Fun ways" to claim a scanner. A scanner you can easily walk into any shop and buy?

What's being done by other members of this forum is not ass licking!
But whatever motive you have makes you a NUISANCE and a MORO~N!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2zona(m): 4:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Good morning pilots, please i need help. My vehicle insurance document continues to be rejected on Uber app after each attempt to submit it. All other documents has been uploaded and approved but this insurance document has failed multiple times. How do I go about it please. Is their an Uber email I can send this complaint to please.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2020
2zona:
Good morning pilots, please i need help. My vehicle insurance document continues to be rejected on Uber app after each attempt to submit it. All other documents has been uploaded and approved but this insurance document has failed multiple times. How do I go about it please. Is their an Uber email I can send this complaint to please.
post pics of insurance here.lets see what you're doing wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2020
eherbal:
you could've ignored him. can't believe you responded. You fell for the oldest trick in the book. grin

I know. That's why he got 30 seconds. You ignore a fly buzzing but every once in a while you shoo it away grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:09am On Nov 18, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/4

I know everybody needs it.

But for those of us who may not need it, please let's vote Northbird....

Please sad

cc: Babadee

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Bros betty, wait na your head you reason this before you type am or na yansh? Was just asking for a friend sha?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:
https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/4

I know everybody needs it.

But for those of us who may not need it, please let's vote Northbird....

Please sad

Oga wetin be your own with Northbird.

Omo vote me too I need am pass you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Oga wetin be your own with Northbird.

Omo vote me too I need am pass you

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2020
mrsteel:

U misconstrued my post sir.

You also misconstrued the 1st poster.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2020
I nominate izzou for the scanner. The only nice man pocohantas has refused to give punanni.

Ife nkea odiro egwu?

God bless izzou sha. I like him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
I nominate izzou for the scanner. The only nice man pocohantas has refused to give punanni.

Ife nkea odiro egwu?

God bless izzou sha. I like him.

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Wow.
It's never a dull moment with angryigbodon & radautoworks.
At the end of the day, u know if u guys met yourselves without knowing, u will be drooling for each other but here forming "Superman".
Abeg just gimme scanner after everything,
Because your kids might want to marry each other in the future, u yuts will now be looking like Spartacus.

U guys even found a way to bring gazzuzz into it. I think he's now into e-hailing.

I hope someone will not bring Felicity into the mix , the resultant effect will be disastrous,
I love u guys

Once again, never a dull moment

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Na wa o....so with all the numbers here, we no fit go nominate our own Northbird for the scanner give away thread, and we dey reason get2geda.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:

Correct guy grin

Who be the second person wey we go vote?

I been wan pick you, but something tells me you're related to Femi Otedola lipsrsealed
Pope191
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros I go still dey your mata until you change stop SHALAYING nd go str8 to the point. We go grow together by force

How do you want me to make my YouTube watch time without some little little gist in between. I hope you start up on YouTube one day then you will understand. Thanks though

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

How do you want me to make my YouTube watch time without some little little gist in between. I hope you start up on YouTube one day then you will understand. Thanks though

Bro, you are doing great. Most people don't understand this YouTube thing, to keep a viewer to continue watching is not easy, many things are involved like storytelling, facial expressions, etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
toomush:
Ignorant people everywhere

When I read people's tweets on twitter I laugh, most of their stories are either lies or exaggerated. I'm not saying they are no bad drivers oooh. But people can do anything to trend.

Actually close to truth.

My bolt acct was activated without uploading inspection report. I was just alerted after lockdown that my acct was now active. It was and is still a magic to me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2020
princedan295:
I wanna buy a car for bolt in rivers State. I still need about 200k to complete my funds. If you're in pH and you're ready to partner with me, please hit me up.
0*9*0*6*3*9*8*4*3*51
Legal documents will be drafted as soon as an agreement is reached

If You can find anywhere to borrow, please do. It isn't worth it going for HP when you are just 200k short of getting your car.
Even if you can access any loan, it is better you get a loan of about 300k to complete everything. It will be easier paying off that loan in quick time than doing HP.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Learn to unlook.
I think we all need to start dismissing his ugly posts.

What's all these attacks and hatred on Gazzuzz and Radautoworks because you don't patronize them.

I dont know either of them also but the obsession about their jobs from this angry***** is disgusting.

radautoworks:

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

I follow you grin grin grin here.

Crazy being.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.