Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804992 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is like ubers 0% commission will end tonite. I am seeing 1.2x promotion but they won't tell drivers that d promotion is ending

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
lin3r2:

The rental agreement for the camry is 35k per week. Also the partner says I will be responsible for maintaining the car as long as the expenses doesn't exceed 5k in two months. i.e (my maintenance cost for two month regardless of what it is shouldn't exceed 5k. If it does, the partner will handle the maintenance till the two months is complete.)
Secondly, I will like to know what the fuel expense will look like in monetary terms. i.e how much am I likely to spend for fuel every week. A rough estimate in fact)

I don't know if I succeeded in explaining better. @Romeo3
Good deal. take the car to Gazzuzz to make sure the fueling system works well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
lin3r2:
Hi everyone, please I collected a 2008 camry and the weekly rental is 35k. I am responsible for repairs totaling 5k within 2 months. The engine size is 2.4L

I would like to know your opinion if
1. It's a fair arrangement? and secondly,
2. What should I be looking at spending on fuel given that the catalyst and oxygen sensor are in good shape? Thanks

CC: Romeo, Gazzuzz, Ogunvic.

U like big cars o... Big cars expensive maintenance cost

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
I need an experienced driver for a Toyota corolla 2006 car.He should live in Maryland,Gbagada,Shomolu axis.Kindly call 07017993025
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
lin3r2:

The rental agreement for the camry is 35k per week. Also the partner says I will be responsible for maintaining the car as long as the expenses doesn't exceed 5k in two months. i.e (my maintenance cost for two month regardless of what it is shouldn't exceed 5k. If it does, the partner will handle the maintenance till the two months is complete.)
Secondly, I will like to know what the fuel expense will look like in monetary terms. i.e how much am I likely to spend for fuel every week. A rough estimate in fact)

I don't know if I succeeded in explaining better. @Romeo3

You'll spend more than that if you are to maximize that car effectively I do almost 1000km per week and I'm using synthetic engine oil and I drain every 5000km
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
protocol:
Is like ubers 0% commission will end tonite. I am seeing 1.2x promotion but they won't tell drivers that d promotion is ending

I don't understand this promo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamspeedracer:

I don't understand this promo
they should stop it next month plz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello house, Please i just got a toyota corolla 06 tokunbo to be used for uber and taxify, How much is the registration of new car license and how do i get start for uber and taxify registration.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
alfoladotun:
Hello house, Please i just got a toyota corolla 06 tokunbo to be used for uber and taxify, How much is the registration of new car license and how do i get start for uber and taxify registration.
Just sign up and upload your documents on uber. You can start driving between 5-7 days. You can send a message on whatsapp 08020746629 if you have any questions regarding uber signup.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Romeo3:
I need a driver that can make minimum 100k a week.

mail me now pls.

if you haven't made 100k before or cannot make 100k a week.... no worry yasef. I need a guy who can make money.

urgent.

send your contact to romeonl@yahoo. com

take it easy sir romeo 100k per week
week !!
ahh ahh
are u giving the person a jet?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Aswear experienced the same yesterday. Was so amazed.
I dey see things with this job
As you did not include the part where you pulled over, I'm suspecting that you watched the show live from your center mirror grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SweetJoystick(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Yesterday, my riders decided to engage in MouthAction in ny car, me just pull over, forced them down, collected my money and left. Just wandering the report they will write against me
cheesy you no like free show? You fall hand jor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
alfoladotun:

sir
what was the cost for getting the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Update

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
slamstanlee:
uber has an option when u report... RIDER MESS UP MY CAR. I think dey will pay a compensation for that after reviewing
That's one of the uber advantages over taxify. I really love working on uber but making money is d koko.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Julietromeo, are u romeo's juliet? Romeo and bae dey run taxify, nice one. Thanks though alreadyd done that
Lol.
Romeo3 is too strong and smart to be my Romeo. But I fall in love with his diary though. I think I need to start writing about my own experience too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Reeefe:

take it easy sir romeo 100k per week week !! ahh ahh are u giving the person a jet?
the guy met up with me today with proof.
he is starting tomorrow. cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Reeefe:

take it easy sir romeo 100k per week
week !!
ahh ahh
are u giving the person a jet?
A lady on this thread makes about 100k weekly... Stay there ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Romeo3:
Good deal. take the car to Gazzuzz to make sure the fueling system works well

Thanks a lot Romeo3 it means a lot coming from you. @Gazzuzz how much will it cost me to run the diagnostic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamspeedracer:

You'll spend more than that if you are to maximize that car effectively I do almost 1000km per week and I'm using synthetic engine oil and I drain every 5000km

Thank you @iamspeedracer. Do you use the same model of car? I mean the camry 2008.
If yes, I would like to know more about the synthetic oil you use and how it can maximize my engine's performance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
ogunvic41:

U like big cars o... Big cars expensive maintenance cost

No be say I like big car my brother, na the one wey I fit deliver on I carry. Moreover, God willing, na 407 I dey eye to buy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OFFIC3R: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
407 407 407 undecided
Abeg I dey look for this car o. Someone help Me Plz. Asap!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin ogunvic when this trend reach 407 we would just leave u to cover that page with all the pictures of your lions .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Reeefe:

sir
what was the cost for getting the car.

All expense is 2.450m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alfoladotun: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Ruksmaster1:

Just sign up and upload your documents on uber. You can start driving between 5-7 days. You can send a message on whatsapp 08020746629 if you have any questions regarding uber signup.

Please how much is the car document and papers ( i mean vehincle license/ new car registration) with probably d insurance,
That's exactly the document to upload. No reg no yet.
Any contact to get this done.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 1:27am On Nov 20, 2017
they wont refund your money so whats the point?
ogunvic41:

Go to ride on your taxify app, select report a problem, then technical issue, state the pick up location,the destination and the amount the rider paid. Taxify will review the trip and adjust the fare. You can also message Nonso and others from the app...
Good morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 2:56am On Nov 20, 2017
So uber has increased it's fares
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
ga1ba2003:
they wont refund your money so whats the point?
Says who? Have been refunded twice...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
lin3r2:

Thank you @iamspeedracer. Do you use the same model of car? I mean the camry 2008.
If yes, I would like to know more about the synthetic oil you use and how it can maximize my engine's performance.

I use a Corolla. It has a smaller engine so fuel consumption will be lesser than your camry. Just drive carefully, no aggressive acceleration except where necessary. The more you save on fuel, the more money you'll make.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2017
alfoladotun:

Please how much is the car document and papers ( i mean vehincle license/ new car registration) with probably d insurance,
That's exactly the document to upload. No reg no yet.
Any contact to get this done.
Shouldn't be more than 40k. Depends on the type of insurance you want to do. Third party is 5k, while comprehensive will be 3% or more of the value of the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:03am On Nov 20, 2017
bigass:
So uber has increased it's fares
Slight difference, they now charge 25%, ZERO percent promo over for uber...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2017
akokite:
I need an experienced driver for a Toyota corolla 2006 car.He should live in Maryland,Gbagada,Shomolu axis.Kindly call 07017993025

I'm an experience driver on Uber and I live on the island.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: sumboty, hefelove(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.