Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4738370 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Same with me, hitting the road Wednesday latest
elninosanz:
So Uber has increased their price. This is the beauty of competition. I can tell you authoritatively that Uber Nigeria was coming under intense pressure from their corporate head office. They reduced price in the hopes of getting more customers and they did increase their customer base for a while, but over the last 2 months Taxify has been crushing them. Due to long wait times before a driver gets to you, many riders where switching in droves to taxify. To make matters worse, Taxify was matching them promo for promo. They had no choice but to increase their fares.same with me... Hitting the road by Wednesday latest

It will be interesting to see how Taxify will respond. My guess is that they will hold on a bit on matching Uber they will probably increase a bit. Taxify still needs to differentiate themselves from Uber, and they will hope that lower prices will retain their customers. The question is will drivers remain.?

As for me, i hit the roads next week. I have not driven in 5 months, waiting patiently for a time like this. I will use this week to round up all my businesses and hit the roads next week. Let see if we can hit pre-price reduction fare earnings of 400k per month.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
yes please
ogunvic41:

YES BRO, U NEED A SCREENSHOT?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hear Taxify telling me not to ask riders destination, Bros na Lagos you dey o,You don't know wetin dey for front.You better ask o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
alstarmayo:
can't wait for you to hit the road, you use to encourage me then

I think I missed him as well. Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
elninosanz:

In order to make 400k a month(after Uber fees and fuel but before car repairs and maintenance), i have to put in about 96 hours per week(15 hours Monday to Thursday, 18 hours Fridays and Saturdays. I don't work on Sundays). In my opinion, those are already hefty hours. When Uber slashed their prices, and later surge dropped drastically i realised that in order to make 400k a month, i had to increase my weekly hours to 130 hours. Even if my wife accepts, my body can't.

Business is all about time. Time is equal to money. I had to find some other business that will gurantee similar income with similar amount or even less time/input.

mhennn i must say you are very strong

i loyal o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Signing out on behalf of morning shift

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ultimatum777: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning everybody, please I need urgent advise, I am using a 2006 camry started on Saturday, I bought 7,500 fuel to start Saturday afternoon to midnight Sunday morning, my total earning was #14,308 and at the end of the last trip, it's about empty so I went home to rest, I need to know if it's okay for the 2.4 engine or how I handled it, I don't know if it was worth it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2017
ultimatum777:
Good morning everybody, please I need urgent advise, I am using a 2006 camry started on Saturday, I bought 7,500 fuel to start Saturday afternoon to midnight Sunday morning, my total earning was #14,308 and at the end of the last trip, it's about empty so I went home to rest, I need to know if it's okay for the 2.4 engine or how I handled it, I don't know if it was worth it
No. it is never ok. 7k fuel should make you 30k minimum.

even with your 2.4 L should make you 21k.

your car is an alcoholic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2017
ultimatum777:
any vehicle that can't make *3 of the fuel money is not okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ultimatum777: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2017
cry

Romeo3:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emperorchix(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2017
TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A NEWBIE, JOIN THIS THREAD. www.nairaland.com/4182515/guaranteed-way-make-money-online
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2017
ga1ba2003:
yes please
OK...
Money was refunded

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Romeo3:

true bro. My Passat FSI 2.0litre engine on N6,500 fuel gives me 30k +
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Justclassic: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2017
xana101:
true bro. My Passat FSI 2.0litre engine on N6,500 fuel gives me 30k +
Xana101...you use Passat fsi 2.0? Please may I have your contact? I use same car too but seems like there's something you know I don't. I need to learn something from you please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by moursawre(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
ultimatum777:

I can relate to it jare....my honda sucks fuel like hell....lolz @ alcoholic. ..Romeo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2017
ultimatum777:

Something is wrong with the fuel consumption of your car. I did 17k with 5k fuel on uber last week Sunday. I do between 13k-14k with 4k fuel on Taxify.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2017
So I have decided to put my cars back on uber/taxify as the rates have gone up.

2006 Toyota Corolla in perfect condition for either Rental or Hire Purchase.

Rental is 40K per week. Bring 2 guarantors (professionals). If Hire Purchase, be ready to provide 15% of value upfront.

Contact at ukomaxx@gmail.com

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ultimatum777: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
I am cry mehn, I no go do hard labour for nothing,
Stealth100:

Something is wrong with the fuel consumption of your car. I did 17k with 5k fuel on uber last week Sunday. I do between 13k-14k with 4k fuel on Taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stealth100:

I use a Toyota Camry 2007

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
moursawre:

I can relate to it jare....my honda sucks fuel like hell....lolz @ alcoholic. ..Romeo.

What honda do you drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
ultimatum777:
CHECK YOUR CAR OXYGEN SENSORS,MAF(MASS AIR FLOW) SENSOR,INJECTORS, SPARK PLUGS, TIRES AND OTHERS....
DRIVE SMART...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stealth100:

I use a Toyota Camry 2007
My oga, I sent u a mail...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by moursawre(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
bizguru000:

What honda do you drive?
@ bizguru000...I drive a Honda Accord 2007 model.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
sleekender:
So I have decided to put my cars back on uber/taxify as the rates have gone up.

2006 Toyota Corolla in perfect condition for either Rental or Hire Purchase.

Rental is 40K per week. Bring 2 guarantors (professionals). If Hire Purchase, be ready to provide 15% of value upfront.

Contact at ukomaxx@gmail.com
Call me on 08032800453, I will deliver 50k weekly. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Corolla 05 and 08 on weekly rental. 45k. 08036688372

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Coolbenzino:
Corolla 05 and 08 on weekly rental. 45k. 08036688372
BRING THE COROLLA AND GET 50K WEEKLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lol. I will just keep quiet and observe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
Lol. I will just keep quiet and observe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestvalueEnt(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Uber/Taxify driver needed for 2006 corolla 40k weekly.
Car Location; Mainland
Must have guarantors
Email bestvalueng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.