Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746938 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mad o

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
toomush:

Last week was good. Someone shared a gross of 200k, I think it's possible. I didn't work on Wednesday and Thursday but I still cashed out grin

Do what works for you, I'm still yet to complete any trip on indriver undecided (fastest finger and crazy pricing). I do see good trips but there are usually 5km+ away, do you go for them?
Indriver work is all about techniques.
Chevron to phase 1 won't go less than N1500, agungi to v/I won't go less than N1800/N2000..
As per the 5km pick up, if it's a long trip to the mainland. Why not ? I will go. Provided, the fare is good. Imagine, circle mall to alausa for N4200 when third mainland bridge is free. Trip lasted 38mins.
There was a lady that was offering N1000 from ogudu to ago palace one Saturday. I purposely accepted it. Then call to speak truth into her ear, and cancelled.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o

This is one of the most epic things I've seen this year

Savage level; GODLIKE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hello people, please, a fellow driver has his car impounded by lastma Amuwo-odofin, they've issued him ticket to go to Oshodi. Please can somebody advice, easiest way how to go about recovering this car. Please we need help and who knows oga on top. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
jpworld:

So Felicity0001 took one way and is looking for OBA of Benin to come get his car out.

Any driver that takes one way should be severely punish. Not just forfeiting of the car, he should serve the 6months jail sentence as you are coming out of jail, owner will be suing you for lost of property.

Obey Lagos law.

Really ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o
when you say you've seen it all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
chinyce:
Hello people, please, a fellow driver has his car impounded by lastma Amuwo-odofin, they've issued him ticket to go to Oshodi. Please can somebody advice, easiest way how to go about recovering this car. Please we need help and who knows oga on top. Thanks

Your offense?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
davit:
Someone dey vex o grin grin

grin wetin man go do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Uber made big promises in Kenya. Drivers say it's ruined their lives.
At first, work as an Uber driver seemed to offer Harrison Munala everything he'd hoped for when he moved from a town in the western part of Kenya to its capital, Nairobi.

"I felt like I made it in life," he said. Four years later, remembering those dreams makes him grimace. Uber slashed its fares — and Munala's income. He fell behind on his rent. He, his wife and their three children were evicted from their home in August.

"When you have a family to feed, kids to pay school fees for, rents to pay, a loan to pay and your work is too much and exploitative, what happens?" he said.

The Uber business model values high rates of driver/rider transactions to increase the company's overall valuation by saturating markets with Uber, Orlando said.

The company is not built to make money off rides; it is built, Huber Horan, a transportation expert, alleged in a 2019 article in the public policy journal American Affairs, "to eliminate all meaningful competition and then profit from this quasi-monopoly power."

That meant attracting drivers and cutting costs — an unsustainable structure for workers, she said.

"Every week, the sub-Saharan Africa team had a call to review the figures in the key performance indicator (KPI) tracker," Orlando said. "The primary metric used to assess the growth and success of a city was the number of trips, as opposed to revenues or profits. So there was every incentive to drive prices as low as possible."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1247964

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
shollywendy1:

Indriver work is all about techniques.
Chevron to phase 1 won't go less than N1500, agungi to v/I won't go less than N1800/N2000..
As per the 5km pick up, if it's a long trip to the mainland. Why not ? I will go. Provided, the fare is good. Imagine, circle mall to alausa for N4200 when third mainland bridge is free. Trip lasted 38mins.
There was a lady that was offering N1000 from ogudu to ago palace one Saturday. I purposely accepted it. Then call to speak truth into her ear, and cancelled.

grin such always come to mind, pick and ask them questions like if they are mentally alright, but some drivers we pick it Las Las, so it's called try ur luck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
chucsmoore:

You stole my technics grin
grin inside life
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please who else didn't get paid todsy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin
OmoOshodi:
Mad o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
eyinola:
surge period nko?

Inside life, we will all rock d boat, but here is sometimes I learnt during the first phase of 3MB, mainland to VI on uber without surge varies from 2300 to 2800 and with surge is around 4k to 5k. So if u take a trip with surge for 5k uber is getting 1750 while u r left with 3250, my dear give me BTW 3 to 3k5 let's go, it's almost the same thing we will arrive at

2. If i get a delivery package on Indriver, surely I'll do double combo by using uber to source for rider
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
chijioke17:
Please who else didn't get paid todsy
I ve been paid. If you haven't, just chill. Dem go pay. I've been paid on weds before.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Making call while driving. Please help him. His car was impounded since Thursday last week.

jpworld:

Your offense?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
pope191:

Inside life, we will all rock d boat, but here is sometimes I learnt during the first phase of 3MB, mainland to VI on uber without surge varies from 2300 to 2800 and with surge is around 4k to 5k.

Please sir... I need a car to drive on rental cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o

Which kind joke be this undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
pope191:

grin such always come to mind, pick and ask them questions like if they are mentally alright, but some drivers we pick it Las Las, so it's called try ur luck

Wetin Musa no go see for gate undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
tojahh:

Please sir... I need a car to drive on rental cry

Cc Dru23, Jpworld

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o
Waiting indaboski no go see for mountain. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
chinyce:
Making call while driving. Please help him. His car was impounded since Thursday last week.

Lastma must have gather evidence b4 they impound your car, i think you should just go to oshodi and pay the official fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
pope191:

Cc Dru23, Jpworld

These are people i respect so much that i don't want to do business with.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bams95: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
hhh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
tojahh:

These are people i respect so much that i don't want to do business with.

So u won't like to do business with Dangote and Otedola lyk dis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
toomush:

Wetin Musa no go see for gate undecided

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
pope191:

So u won't like to do business with Dangote and Otedola lyk dis

When is the US Presidential election again?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
May God see you through bro but please don't give this story to prospective partner, he will run away from you.
Just post you need a car.

Good luck to you.

Bams95:
Good evening honourables. I'm new to this thread. I lost my Job *****************************

Kindly help out, I'm available to render Uber service if there is any available Car , for rental or for HP.

Hoping to hear good news soon. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
tojahh:

When is the US Presidential election again?

We in Gambia don't have network

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
peeps4u:
May God see you through bro but please don't give this story to prospective partner, he will run away from you.

Good luck to you.

Highman. Been a while
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
peeps4u:

Good luck to you.

Thanks for d heads up, that was actually what crossed my mind when I read through d post... no wise business man goes into business with pity and situation doesn't mean one will do well as I pray for calmness in his life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o

My husband dey look me like say I crase!! lwnkm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.