Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747475 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o
walai dis one really shock me... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
UcLloyd:

Feel free to communicate. I'm ready to help
What advice would you suggest for someone like me who's new into the e-hailing business, but can accommodate himself in either owerri or Lagos. I'd love to know where it should be better for me to start up based on the roards and profit wise. I intend to start next year and i just need to make the right decision
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New month everyone. Please I need a vehicle for rentals. My location is Festac. Reach me on 08168065525
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Chazleeray:

What advice would you suggest for someone like me who's new into the e-hailing business, but can accommodate himself in either owerri or Lagos. I'd love to know where it should be better for me to start up based on the roards and profit wise. I intend to start next year and i just need to make the right decision

Owerri is your best choice. Housing is cheaper p0(compared to Lagos) u make as much as Lagos drivers. On roads, U're in luck, before Christmas, most of the major roads in Owerri will be repaired, construction is ongoing. Police and other security agencies don't disturb unlike Lagos.}

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Good news awaits u IJN
Bams95:
Good evening honourables. I'm new to this thread. I lost my Job in April during the Lockdown. My Wife lost her job this Month November also.Things have been so difficult at the homefront and we are expecting our first baby. My Aged mother is also with me sick.

Kindly help out, I'm available to render Uber service if there is any available Car , for rental or for HP.

Hoping to hear good news soon. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o
Hahaha.. Very mad o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2020
pope191:

Inside life, we will all rock d boat, but here is sometimes I learnt during the first phase of 3MB, mainland to VI on uber without surge varies from 2300 to 2800 and with surge is around 4k to 5k. So if u take a trip with surge for 5k uber is getting 1750 while u r left with 3250, my dear give me BTW 3 to 3k5 let's go, it's almost the same thing we will arrive at

2. If i get a delivery package on Indriver, surely I'll do double combo by using uber to source for rider
Loud it... Combo trip

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Good Morning people, please can someone run me through how to proceed with paying lastma fine at Oshodi. And how much it will cost. A friend's car was impounded since Thursday last week. He has been ticketed to go to Oshodi. And we don't know what to expect.

If he's declared guilty they'll auction his car. He was asked to bring 400k.

jpworld:

Lastma must have gather evidence b4 they impound your car, i think you should just go to oshodi and pay the official fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2020
jpworld:

So Felicity0001 took one way and is looking for OBA of Benin to come get his car out.

Any driver that takes one way should be severely punish. Not just forfeiting of the car, he should serve the 6months jail sentence as you are coming out of jail, owner will be suing you for lost of property.

Obey Lagos law.

See talk... So you think with the level of my exposure and knowledge gathered especially on this thread I'll still fall to or break the laws of the land.
Oga focus...

Anyways, I don't talk to people like you...

Today is my resting/repairs day so I can give you all of my time while you come with everything you have.

Oga go back to that my post and read again then come back and tell me what you understand from it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Hey Guys.

Some experience with cash (transfer) trips.

Rider said she transferred #1,200, I did not see alert. By the next day, I reported to Uber. Afterwards, the alert entered, however, Uber is asking her to still pay #1,200 before she can request a trip (perhaps they are yet to adjust the fare). Note that I updated Uber that the alert has been seen, she is saying what I did is not fair that I should have been patient for the alert.

The same patience that has cost me #4,900 (I am giving this another rider 2 weeks before I release her number for embarrassment). She should also be patient for Uber to reverse the payment.

Uber however is being diplomatic. I asked them directly what a driver should do if a rider requests for transfer payment, their response

"Driver-partners are responsible for collecting the full fare for a cash trip immediately on arrival at the rider’s destination.

Moreover, we highly value your feedback and we take what you're saying very seriously. As a growing company, we are constantly seeking ways to better enhance the Uber experience from both driver-partners and riders perspectives.

We appreciate your understanding in this regard."

Haha... Uber sabi compose mail enh... grin

Guy on a serious note any payment issue in uber that exceeds 3days is automatically gone on... So if afyer waiting for 2weeks for that lady and you still dont get your money dont even border to contact Uber on that else you put yourself at risk, just post her number here for we the good people of Oshogbo grin to do the wonders.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2020
jpworld:

I increase my rent last week to 35k.

Spare parts are too expensive, everything has skyrocketed.

I did my research by calling car owners in uberfleet match, i notice most of them has actually increase their rent. Some are coming up with even more tougher conditions.

BUHARI HAS REALLY DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.

MY INCREASE WILL BE FOR THIS DECEMBER TO 2ND WEEK OF JANUARY.

Can you see How Felix has been s9 wonderful? Attack me again and see what happens to you... So you're ..... Oke... Don't worry we shall seegrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2020
toomush:

And the screen dey quick spoil, my last phone was G6(I bought it 35k in February)

I swear... I changed 2 screen within 2months... The acreen no strong at all... The last one mama radautoworks work was to my rescue...

Please guys bless her for me

Pope191 over
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Babadee1900:
Trade Fair?
correct smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2020

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
deedee44:

Which you unknowingly stole from me grin

chucsmoore:

You stole my technics grin

So all of una don dey form another padi padi group inside this thread abi?

Please you guus should share this secret with us na...

Even bolanle like better thing oohgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
toomush:

Last week was good. Someone shared a gross of 200k, I think it's possible. I didn't work on Wednesday and Thursday but I still cashed out grin

Do what works for you, I'm still yet to complete any trip on indriver undecided (fastest finger and crazy pricing). I do see good trips but there are usually 5km+ away, do you go for them?

I've driven 7km PUD I think a month ago, that's during the partial EndSars lockdown... I was about 48km away from home and all app would have hibernated in 10min... So sometimes you just have to use your head.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2020
chinyce:
Good Morning people, please can someone run me through how to proceed with paying lastma fine at Oshodi. And how much it will cost. A friend's car was impounded since Thursday last week. He has been ticketed to go to Oshodi. And we don't know what to expect.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I will start keeping thunder in the car for any rider that asks me to break traffic rules

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Mad o

grin

Guy y do u just chose to scatter my rib this morning na...gringrin

sha na comedy or joke?grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2020
chinyce:

Your offense will be stated in that ticket, there is no such thing as 400k fine in lastma office, you will only be taken to court if you choose to contest the ticket.

that ticket fine will not be more than 20k/30k since you claim talking on the phone while driving.

Send me a copy of the ticket, zero eight zero 6040 eight one three two

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2020
sharpk007:

Firstly, don't go to court on the matter if You truly took the one way, and if den don charge U to court, font plead guilty, let d car be dere till case is adjourned and find someone dat can help out.

Reason is if U pleaded guilty, dat car might be gone or ur wahala go tripple.

Lagos rule against one way Is car forfeiture

chinyce:
Hello people, please, a fellow driver has his car impounded by lastma Amuwo-odofin, they've issued him ticket to go to Oshodi. Please can somebody advice, easiest way how to go about recovering this car. Please we need help and who knows oga on top. Thanks

Experiences gets us expose more to solving problems and also meeting and knowing people.

My brother that ticket they issued to him has killed it all already.

First, what was his offence? I hope its not one way...if it's he has just like 20% likelihood to get the car back. Just like the lovely guy advice up there he shouldn't plead guilty. Go to their office at oshodi opposite Arena...pm me I'll send you a contact that can help.

My friend I made a post here for yesterday had his car released after paying 55k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2020
chinyce:
Making call while driving. Please help him. His car was impounded since Thursday last week.

Lol...how is that an offence??. Chai!!! Well, shit do happen.

Lagos state government is seriously out to recoup their loses.

Lets all be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bams95: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2020
peeps4u:
May God see you through bro but please don't give this story to prospective partner, he will run away from you.
Just post you need a car.

Good luck to you.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bams95: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
sirleke:
Good news awaits u IJN
Amen. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2020
jpworld:

So Felicity0001 took one way and is looking for OBA of Benin to come get his car out.

Any driver that takes one way should be severely punish. Not just forfeiting of the car, he should serve the 6months jail sentence as you are coming out of jail, owner will be suing you for lost of property.

Obey Lagos law.

Welcome to the new month of gbas gbos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2020
Good morning all and happy new month. I'm still in need of a vehicle for rentals. My location is Festac. Reach me on 08168065525. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bukkysam(f): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2020
UcLloyd:

Owerri is your best choice. Housing is cheaper p0(compared to Lagos) u make as much as Lagos drivers. On roads, U're in luck, before Christmas, most of the major roads in Owerri will be repaired, construction is ongoing. Police and other security agencies don't disturb unlike Lagos.}
Wa gbayi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Bams95:
Thanks

Bros brace up you're not the only person passing through that path, many have gone through it b4 and many are currently going through... The good news is you'll come out of it alive and stronger provided you don't give in to depression.

I understand this is a trying time for you and your family. Try as much as you can to avoid quarrel with your wife because that's one fast and next way the devil would want to stop you next breakthrough. Bros I've been there b4... I understand... Things are getting better now.

May God's favour locate you! Amen!

Modified: I dont know your faith but this is the time you need to get closer to either your pastor/imam for serious spiritual council and prayers. It helped me and still helping me till date.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Blackbishop:

Welcome to the new month of gbas gbos

And hml in advice...

If u like send us IV or not we go still burst you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
shollywendy1:

Loud it... Combo trip

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

Haha... Uber sabi compose mail enh... grin

Guy on a serious note any payment issue in uber that exceeds 3days is automatically gone on... So if afyer waiting for 2weeks for that lady and you still dont get your money dont even border to contact Uber on that else you put yourself at risk, just post her number here for we the good people of Oshogbo grin to do the wonders.

The one wey I post nah only one person call am undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

I swear... I changed 2 screen within 2months... The acreen no strong at all... The last one mama radautoworks work was to my rescue...

Please guys bless her for me

Pope191 over

Same thing happened to me, changed the screen twice, I don sell am buy Samsung
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Felicity0001:

I've driven 7km PUD I think a month ago, that's during the partial EndSars lockdown... I was about 48km away from home and all app would have hibernated in 10min... So sometimes you just have to use your head.

Ok oooh....but the thing dey tire me

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.