Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732570 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Hi guys. Please how long do I have to wait before I can go online after uploading the inspection report?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2020
confusedworld17:
Drivers making "One billion" in two months and yet you are still on rental after 3 years of driving.
Yet to see or read testimonies of drivers buying there own cars from money saved from huber. Abegiii.....
To those complaining of back pain, try driving more time in za oza room and thank me later.

Unfortunately you are very correct.. I will use my experince as a partner .. I have given so many drivers opportunity for them to be car owners.. I do 100% repairs on my rental . All a driver has to do is just drive and deliver ,my cars are tokunbo. I learn that no matter how you make it easy for them ,majority of them will not see it like that..

A lot of them will just squander it .. I notice this is frequent in all aspect of the Nigerian life.. And you come to the conclusion that you have to stay focus mind your business..... At the end of the day ,they will tell you last last they will survive, and they will continue saying that until it is too late to make changes..

And these are the same people that will start complaining when they see another man that becomes successful and saying " life no balance " them not knowing that the successful man made good use of his chances ..

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by richyzee(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Sir i run a fastfood business in Ajah, I pay 6k everyday to carry my foods from the kitchen to my outlets. Sir I can i comfortably be paying you 150k monthly, if you can give me a sienna on hire purchase. You can come inspect my business yourself. 08169863727.
Carshopper:

The interstate route is coupled with a lot of hidden potholes, number one pothole is how do you control your income flow via ticketing ...

Having invested largely in the transport sector (intra and inter state routes) i can tell you most interstate transport especially those that make use of Toyota Sienna are just surviving by the thread... Yes u see a lot of sienna at jibowu, but it's never by the numbers ..till you venture into it you will never understand the flow process.

If you can't control your ticketing start to finish points don't bother venturing into interstate route...it's not E-hailing grin

I presently have 3 Toyota Sienna that run east and western state routes.... 2 are on hire purchase after 7months of rental ...the 3rd is on weekly rental undergoing a testing which will say if I should put more buses ...

The key to success for any interstate transport system is FIRST having your own park where you control income from ticketing. At point of loading, the driver is given only money that will start and finish his journey (fuelling)... If you believe you can sit at home and give one driver a sienna bus to be driving and paying weekly delivery, your own is GOBE ooo .. you will hear stories like 'Oga, many buses dey ground, we never load since 2days' or if you think by giving buses on delivery agreement with transport company owners sorry is your own 'they first load their own buses before urs'

Another Key to success is understanding that the longest routes isn't always the money spinner... Lagos to Benin is a shorter route that delivers on the same as Lagos to Control - portharcourt.

I can go on and on ... But do your swot analysis hundred times... The transport system in Nigeria will change the analysis narrative by the time you venture into it...

If you don't own a car park around jibowu, iyana ipaja, ojota, ajah, ojulegba etc.. please don't throw money into interstate grin

Till you are able to sit at each major car parks from 5am till 9am and monitor flow of passenger and money ...then bring your swot analysis...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Blackbishop:

In that situation you won't see a visible leak when the coolant gets to a certain temperature they vaporize and leaves no trace the best way to get a leaking radiator or water pump mostly is to fill it up run the car on a spot for 30 to 45 minutes then ask SOMEONE YOU TRUST OOOO. To step on the brake and engage while still in drive let press down the brake pedal and you carefully inspect the radiator rubber packing round and Thermostat area then the water pump

Boss you will surely see it that way, cuz for you not to see it means the leak is still quite minimal and not in excess crack.
Don't Tell someone that is owing you to match the brake pedal for you.lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
richyzee:
Sir i run a fastfood business in Ajah, I pay 6k everyday to carry my foods from the kitchen to my outlets. Sir I can i comfortably be paying you 150k monthly, if you can give me a sienna on hire purchase. You can come inspect my business yourself. 08169863727.
I advise you go for korokpe if it can contain your things, it's less expensive and will still serve you since it's just to move your things. Getting one for myself today.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
jpworld:

When the time comes, i will evaluate that period, if genuinely drivers cant make money, they should show us their dashboard.

1: withdraw my cars and park them down just as i did during lockdown they're pricing car 20k.
After business is back to 30k i will now put it back for rent.

The repair the car will accumulate during the cheap rent, will frustrate your earnings when rent will be back to normal.

If driver say business is not good, then car will be parked, when business is back to normal, come and carry

Sense ! grin. Your business acumen is on point

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
richyzee:

Seen... Looking into options

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jide4lagos(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
hvac:
I advise you go for korokpe if it can contain your things, it's less expensive and will still serve you since it's just to move your things. Getting one for myself today.

Hey,

Have you gotten the korope? and please how much does it cost?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
northbird:

Hauwei Y6 or Y9.
Thank you bro. I will check computer Village.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bammzzie:

Xiaomi phones or Samsung A-series are ok.... I'm using Redmi 4gig ram and 128rom and I've never had issue with it....
Okay bro. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kissCleo: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
peeps4u:

If na your car amd it is fuel efficient, use am, just be selective in places to go. Don't Give it out to a driver please.

Hello , am just seeing this now , but the thing be say am a woman n I no fit do taxi biz , I’d rather sit down somewhere and do biz . Thanks a lot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amleroy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Avoid any trip to Festac/Ejigbo/Ago palace from 4pm upwards..if not na premium tears..Either driver rider abandon you in traffic if bolt/Uber or serious quarrel with rider if InDriver...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Baker77:
Avoid any trip to Festac/Ejigbo/Ago palace from 4pm upwards..if not na premium tears..Either driver rider abandon you in traffic if bolt/Uber or serious quarrel with rider if InDriver...
U are very right cos I nearly cry on my trip to festac yesterday grin meanwhile I'm still in traffic on island trip since 2pm nd I haven't pass Eko bridge... Lagos traffic is seriously dealing with e-hailing drivers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
sirleke:

What about in a case if after a trip of about 4 hours coolant dries up in d radiator without any visible leak.....pls
get a pressure test and check the cap. coolant doesn't just dry up like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
kissCleo:

Hello , am just seeing this now , but the thing be say am a woman n I no fit do taxi biz , I’d rather sit down somewhere and do biz . Thanks a lot.

I am sorry but I am confuse

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
jide4lagos:

Hey,

https://www.nairaland.com/6292201/reg-suzuki-every-mini-bus

Gazzuz, your customer is on my time-line o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
jide4lagos:

Hey,

yes I did, 950k(automatic)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
dru23:

Unfortunately you are very correct.. I will use my experince as a partner .. I have given so many drivers opportunity for them to be car owners.. I do 100% repairs on my rental . All a driver has to do is just drive and deliver ,my cars are tokunbo. I learn that no matter how you make it easy for them ,majority of them will not see it like that..

A lot of them will just squander it .. I notice this is frequent in all aspect of the Nigerian life.. And you come to the conclusion that you have to stay focus mind your business..... At the end of the day ,they will tell you last last they will survive, and they will continue saying that until it is too late to make changes..

And these are the same people that will start complaining when they see another man that becomes successful and saying " life no balance " them not knowing that the successful man made good use of his chances ..

How long do u think it will take a driver on rentals that deliver 30k weekly to save up to 2million to own a tokunbo car? 2yrs or 3years?
D same driver will pay house rent, pay utility bills and small responsibilities unless na only child or still living in his fathers house. Let’s not talk about married drivers.
Why do u think must people stopped driving and looked for other hustle ?

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Breaking news

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
shollywendy1:
Breaking news
Saturday work don cast be that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
I'm hearing second round of EndSars protest has begun. Has anyone here witnessed anything?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
deedee44:
I'm hearing second round of EndSars protest has begun. Has anyone here witnessed anything?
I heard it will start on December 7, It doesn't make sense FG has scrapped SARs. So what is the essence of the protest again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babatee2013: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
shollywendy1:
Breaking news
Fake news
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
chucsmoore:
I heard it will start on December 7, It doesn't make sense FG has scrapped SARs. So what is the essence of the protest again
They should just give their protest a new name because I'm sure it's something else they're demanding this time and not to end sars

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
babatee2013:

Fake news
It's genuine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why are drivers not talking about this? How do we commute tomorrow? Any clue if express roads will be free?
shollywendy1:
Breaking news
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
davit:
Why are drivers not talking about this? How do we commute tomorrow? Any clue if express roads will be free?

I don't see any serious work happening tomorrow.

For instance, To cross from ojodu berger to Yaba. You hv to pass through either Ketu ( Magodo axis expressway) or ikorodu road. ( areas on lock down).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
davit:
Tomorrow hustle has been defeated already. Except the person is shuttling btw Ikeja and festac.
Those restricted areas are the hotspot on saturdays
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
northbird:

I don't see any serious work happening tomorrow.

For instance, To cross from ojodu berger to Yaba. You hv to pass through either Ketu ( Magodo axis expressway) or ikorodu road. ( areas on lock down).

And gbagada too is affected
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
deedee44:

They should just give their protest a new name because I'm sure it's something else they're demanding this time and not to end sars
Nice talk. They should just say #endbadgovernancenow. Because that's the main reason for the protest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
shollywendy1:

Nice talk. They should just say #endbadgovernancenow. Because that's the main reason for the protest

I guess you must be in your 50s 60s or 70s

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Geometrix(m), Mewales, Pearl1910, Glithronix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.