Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745128 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
jpworld:

Who be this one? Abeg park well, Mr Assumption.

Hoodlum grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
So from my own "meteorological department" after close observation, there will be no Winter until the repair works are completed on 3MB.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
jpworld:

Who be this one? Abeg park well, Mr Assumption.
grin grin... I've really been enjoying this thread for some days nw... All thanks to @Radauto, @Jpworld, Felicity0001, Dru23, Baz001, Calabardick, DeeDee etc... U guys are all doing well Nd I'm learning too smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bammzzie:

grin grin... I've really been enjoying this thread for some days nw... All thanks to @Radauto, @Jpworld, Felicity0001, Dru23, Baz001, Calabardick, DeeDee etc... U guys are all doing well Nd I'm learning too smiley

It has been a pleasure sir , All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.... We hope you are equally as entertained too

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
dapotemi:

You must have been offended, hence, this response.

Bros, in all honesty, all what you put up there about that oil 20W50 in your booth is nothing but an ASSUMPTION!

Your case will not last more than two adjournment, in any court, anywhere sir. Stop assuming things.

You could, atleast check for sludge to verify your ASSUMPTION. Yet you did not. You will rather prefer to ASSUME!

Some of us keep things that we don't even need or ever use. I am not advocating for felicity, infact, i believe "him own too much".

Stop complaining about an empty keg in your booth, it's meaningless. That keg might be there for countless reason, and in fact, it could be that he's using that oil in your civic, just the way you believe, but its an ASSUMPTION, the most foolish way of making conclusion. You did not nail this one sir! Move on!

Driving your car out of Lagos, legally, he has not breached your contract, maybe morally he did! And when it comes to making ends meet in this part of the world, it's been a while i see anyone living on those morals anymore. Again on this one, pls move on!

I think you did not see felicity as a partner, you see yourself, as his helper. Yes you helped him, i have never seen anyone renting out his car for 10k, quite CHEAP. And i think felicity lack respect for you, as his partner, or perhaps, his boss. Both of you should park well!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Beng1234:

Currently, scanner is showing no error

I don’t really know much about cars but at least I know when my own isn’t doing fine because I have been using it.
Pele,

Why not meet up with Gazzuzz once and for all?

Or better still, do take the question to his ‘Ask Gazzuzz’ thread hopefully you’d find some reprieve.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bammzzie:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Beng1234:

1st symptom was the jerking; car jerks when u apply full pressure on the throttle. But it drives smooth when I pedal lightly.

2nd problem: car went off on its own without showing any sign. It was a rewire that brought it back on.

After some days, car went off in the night on fadeyi bridge after surging. When we roll the engine, it comes on and goes off immediately. Mechanic came the next day to scan, he said it was airflow meter (I shared the codes here). We checked the airflow meter, but it wasn’t faulty. He then checked the plugs and saw that they were all bad. He told me the injector mouth is what is killing the plug. He charged 10k to get 4 plugs (according to him, they are original plugs). The car came on finally after changing plugs, servicing nozzle, servicing injector mouth and changing pump and filter. I tot all my problems were gone but the jerking didn’t stop so I changed mechanic. Mechanic said the fuel pump I just changed (assumed tukunbo is bad) according to scanner. Naso I change fuel pump again. He checked the plugs and everything was blaccccck (we changed 4plugs again, this time for 6k) we changed o2 sensor (the one in front and under). After all this change, the car still jerk when pressure is applied, but it hasn’t gone off on its own. This is actually the first time I’m experiencing all this problems. I done tire. I feel I have been attending to the problem wrongly.

I don’t really know much about cars but at least I know when my own isn’t doing fine because I have been using it.

So your plugs are black because it's still too much fuel from the pump for the sparks to burn off. Check the fuel pressure regulator under the hood. That's what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everybody come ooh ....
Tojahh don learn work from sirleke.
Dis nairaland politics don turn something else.
I go see who go win Dru give away btw tojahh and sirleke.

See tojahh campaign below.

Local drone still dey watch sirleke own

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tojahh don win this one ,
Sirleke you no fit near am again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Beng1234:

1st symptom was the jerking; car jerks when u apply full pressure on the throttle. But it drives smooth when I pedal lightly.

2nd problem: car went off on its own without showing any sign. It was a rewire that brought it back on.

After some days, car went off in the night on fadeyi bridge after surging. When we roll the engine, it comes on and goes off immediately. Mechanic came the next day to scan, he said it was airflow meter (I shared the codes here). We checked the airflow meter, but it wasn’t faulty. He then checked the plugs and saw that they were all bad. He told me the injector mouth is what is killing the plug. He charged 10k to get 4 plugs (according to him, they are original plugs). The car came on finally after changing plugs, servicing nozzle, servicing injector mouth and changing pump and filter. I tot all my problems were gone but the jerking didn’t stop so I changed mechanic. Mechanic said the fuel pump I just changed (assumed tukunbo is bad) according to scanner. Naso I change fuel pump again. He checked the plugs and everything was blaccccck (we changed 4plugs again, this time for 6k) we changed o2 sensor (the one in front and under). After all this change, the car still jerk when pressure is applied, but it hasn’t gone off on its own. This is actually the first time I’m experiencing all this problems. I done tire. I feel I have been attending to the problem wrongly.

Find me tomorrow if car still moves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
BAZ001:
Everybody come ooh ....

I Tojahh, formerly a member of the Oven Lighters Association now formally decamp and have pitch my tent with the Youth Democratic Party. You know YDP is the only party with equity and people oriented. YDP is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

So help me god

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
radautoworks:

So your plugs are black because it's still too much fuel from the pump for the sparks to burn off. Check the fuel pressure regulator under the hood. That's what you are looking for.
Thank you madam, I will ask to check it tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you. Car still moves fine. Except u are hard on the throttle. I’d check what madam rad suggested first because I have some appointments to meet up with tomorrow. Thanks boss �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heineken(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
SaintHilary:
I'm still speechless cry

>>Pray for grace my gees, God is still in the business of doing miracles, In his head he was after December rush, But God had a better plan cry

>>May we all find favour in all we do. Happy Sunday!
bro evening. Hope you're fine? You've not been online.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
radautoworks:

05 corolla mostly have the regulator close to the fuel pump
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Blackbishop:

05 corolla mostly have the regulator close to the fuel pump
Couldn't remember if it was part of the assembly or close to the injectors on those. Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Evening everyone, has anyone checked on Pope? its been a while we heard from him here and its unlike him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
tojahh:

I Tojahh, formerly a member of the Oven Lighters Association now formally decamp and have pitch my tent with the Youth Democratic Party. You know YDP is the only party with equity and people oriented. YDP is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

So help me god

We at OvenLighters Crew reject your resignation.

WTF bruh??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Chazleeray:
A wonderful morning to all the guru's in this platform. Please how do i get a Honda Civic 05 preferably American used. It's really been scarce and the few people i called said they would get back to me but it seems the car is really difficult to get as of now.

@dru23 cool your candid advice is highly welcome

Tokunbo Civic 03 to 05 is might be scarce for many reasons, before covid tokunbo were for going for 1.5m naira Max ,and now maybe 1.8m and the profit margin is not that much for dealers..

So be patient and hopefully something good will come up. Car business is really tough now and expensive .

Ps .. Sorry for late reply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Hello. Pope191. Hope you good?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:31am On Dec 10, 2020
BAZ001:
Everybody come ooh ....

FYI sir...I no contest,I gave my like alrdy to my desired ....

If u check clearly I was in to b wooed for a like.....

I gave it my all wen I needed mine(scanner)..not in for d oil sir..

For this I gave my like* to seunoj @first n later did for tojahh

However, I say thank u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks Sir G. for coming through for him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Hi all, pls am in need of car to drive, either hp or weekly payment, I reside in gbagada n I have down payment, thanx all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2020
sirleke:
FYI sir...I no contest,I gave my like alrdy to my desired ....

If u check clearly I was in to b wooed for a like.....

I gave it my all wen I needed mine(scanner)..not in for d oil sir..

For this I gave my like* to seunoj @first n later did for tojahh

However, I say thank u

Sirleke my guy,

If to say Goodluck be like u Nigeria for no Dey d hand of dis clueless baba. You don win ur own and move on.
In fact I dey learn politics on this nairaland.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2020
SenseBoy:
Evening everyone, has anyone checked on Pope? its been a while we heard from him here and its unlike him.

Below low-key boss

Cc: Davit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2020
pope191:

Below low-key boss

Baba is getting close to 800k grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2020
pope191:

Below low-key boss

Tah... Which low-key? We know wetin happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2020
dru23:

Tokunbo Civic 03 to 05 is might be scarce for many reasons, before covid tokunbo were for going for 1.5m naira Max ,and now maybe 1.8m and the profit margin is not that much for dealers..

So be patient and hopefully something good will come up. Car business is really tough now and expensive .

Ps .. Sorry for late reply

Thanks for the reply. Let me be a little patient then, probably by January I'd get a fair price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Greetings house, see very arrogant message Bolt sent me, and lessons learnt below
-----------------‐---‐-----------------------------------
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Bolt.Hope you are well.

We apologize for the inconvneince caused to you. 

We regret to inform you that we are unable to unblock you now. 

Unfortunately, since this is your Third  statistical block, you will not be unblocked.

We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.

Stay safe and wear the mask.

Kind regards,
Bolt Support
‐------------------‐---‐-----------------------------------
1) Be very careful after your 2nd block. Stay calm and drive in peace so you get good ratings. Ask for 5 stars, or proactively ask friends to request and rate you if need be, when ratings go low again.

2) Hold your alternatives like Uber Dear. Get Dagbo Bolt account if you may. Proactively work on plan B so you can move on from driving sooner than later. And be reminded that you cannot be an employee of 1 company forever.

P/S: Bolt rating system is a different kettle of fish. Wack! Based on recent 40 rides as against Uber's recent 500. 1st block is 24 hours, 2nd is 1 week. But it is what it is, and real men don't cry over spilt milk. Take heed of 1 and 2 above. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Wetin happen nah?
pope191:

Below low-key boss

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Simple YES or NO! sad[quote author=radautoworks post=96906593][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Fibel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.