Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758879 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
calabardick:
See as these people destroy a 2010 corolla due to ignorance
exactly what APC has done to this country

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
dru23:

Few more just came to mind. Will continue where I left off.

16. Driver must roll up window when it rains...
17. Driver must not drive car into swampy areas or inside river ,water ,ocean etc
18. Driver must have good eye sight.. Certification from eye doctor must be provided.
19. Driver must proof he/she has experince in ehailing. And the vechicle is for ehailing purposes only.

What about lightning oven in the car, is that permitted? wink
All work & no play make Uber drivers joints & bones cave in.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Lol .. Am doing a free oyel giveaway, you should include it in my "Opinion contest " person with the most likes will get free Castrol oyel ...Winner will be announce on Friday 2pm ...

I dont think too many drivers will be participate in the contest grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Yea. Driver must not light oven inside the car. It is unethical and unprofessional
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pukkaella: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
I need an advice.
I'm a female and I'm thinking of getting a car and signing up with Uber/bolt. What do I need to know, what's the best car to use, and how lucrative is the business, and what's the total money I'm to invest in it?

P.s I'll be driving the car myself. And I'm in Abuja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
dru23:

Lol .. Am doing a free oyel giveaway, you should include it in my "Opinion contest " person with the most likes will get free Castrol oyel ...Winner will be announce on Friday 2pm ...

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gentlelife50:
How true is this?
Not sure Sha. dru23 can help us confirm it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kanoski:

Thought 03~05 models are just regular 4 speed auto

No sir, The Honda Civic, City, Odyssey, Insight, Fit, and CR-V come with CVTs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
1daboi:
exactly what APC has done to this country

This is how it started, now na Nigeria scatter scatter!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pukkaella:
I need an advice.
I'm a female and I'm thinking of getting a car and signing up with Uber/bolt. What do I need to know, what's the best car to use, and how lucrative is the business, and what's the total money I'm to invest in it?

If you have another reason for buying this car, and if it's below a million go for it, but if it's solely because of uberbolt, abort mission please, mission impossible, I repeat mission impossible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Isi kini, oven kwa?
Are running a bakery in the car ni?

Oiling in the car is prohibited,
if police catch you OYO be your case.
If area boys catch you, dem go demand for their share
If social media freaks catch you, you're a coronated porrnstar on social networks.

Before you began the oven lighting and baking process, consider the above consequences.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
dru23:

Baba, how do i go about this?
I go like win something from this thread cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
calabardick:

Good analysis, you really study the vehicles.
The bold part >>> that's due to the fact that Civics are equipped with CVT drivetrain. It's one of the factors that increase fuel economy.
Bros i dont think civic are equipped with cvt, i think you are talking of honda city, honda civic is fast especially if you drive the ex or si, lx and hx are slow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Which bye law is that stated?
carixma:

Yea. Driver must not light oven inside the car. It is unethical and unprofessional
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
calabardick:

No sir, The Honda Civic, City, Odyssey, Insight, Fit, and CR-V come with CVTs.
Well..
I know the newer models now come with CVT..
Bt most old Hondas use traditional automatics
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pukkaella: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
calabardick:

If you have another reason for buying this car, and if it's below a million go for it, but if it's solely because of uberbolt, abort mission please, mission impossible, I repeat mission impossible.

Kindly State why I should abort mission shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kanoski:

Well..
I know the newer models now come with CVT..
Bt most old Hondas use traditional automatics

Yeah, CVT was introduced from 1995 models, with 4 speed automatic and 5 speed manual, then the next generation (2000 model upward) were fitted with either 5-speed automatic, 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual or CVT automatic. It depends on the trim.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
ksmart027:

Bros i dont think civic are equipped with cvt , i think you are talking of honda city, honda civic is fast especially if you drive the ex or si, lx and hx are slow.

It depends on the year and trim
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Baba, how do i go about this?
I go like win something from this thread cheesy

Join the contest now.... Bet creative, time still dey na Friday 2pm it go end
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pukkaella:
I need an advice.

To make reasonable earnings on UberBolt in Abuja, you need to drive at least 12 hours daily. And driving is not a career that takes you anywhere. Car depreciates, you dont have time for other pursuits. Driving is best left as a side or temporary gig. If you already had the car, I would have said proceed. But buying strictly for UberBolt is a no no.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pukkaella:

Unfortunately this is a man's field, are u ready to cometh knacker and fight driver? Even men doing it, no dey fit finish self ......mechanic will do their own , driver go do dey own, bad roads, police etc ..how many of them u ready to fight......

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
When people see Jpworld react the way he does, they may never understand.

I know a driver from this thread that have wrecked 7 partners vehicle. And I mean totally wreck. So cut the young man some slack when he tries to protect his investments.

Meanwhile I was at VGC today and the rider was a maid for one of the big madams in that estate. During the ride, we had a minor altercation due to this girl farting uncontrollably. I was just hearing all these small small farts that blow like whistle... "Tui, Pui, Meew, Kwi". I cautioned her and the next thing I heard was; "Thats how you drivers will always be talking like goats"

Me? Mma Agha (War Matchete) na Ikeja? Talking like a goat?

Well, how it ended is story for another day. She lived to tell the tale.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

I know a driver from this thread that have wrecked 7 partners vehicle. And I mean totally wreck. So cut the young man some slack when he tries to protect his investments.

Meanwhile I was at VGC today and the rider was a maid for one of the big madams in that estate. During the ride, we had a minor altercation due to this girl farting uncontrollably. I was just hearing all these small small farts that blow like whistle... "Tui, Pui, Meew, Kwi". I cautioned her and the next thing I heard was; "Thats how you drivers will always be talking like goats"

Lol
Abeg share the full gist
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
dru23:

Henceforth I will also state the following.....

1. No eating in the car
2. Car must be wash at all times
3. Driver must drive safe
4. No stealing of parts
5. Driver must be polite to all riders
6.when driving at night, driver must turn headlights on.
7. Car engine must be off when not in use
8. Driver must not drag race with the car
9. Driver must not use car to load farm product or life animal or dead.
10 driver must not load on top of car.
11. Driver must use a/c when weather permits
12. Driver must not borrow the car to another person
13. Car must not be taken or driven out of state
14. Driver must use petrol only.
15. Driver must not drink and drive .

These are the list am drawing up for the next contract . Anymore suggestions will be greatly helpful...

Hahahahahaha... Unu say unu like the new Dru abi? Savage! Driver must never ever ever for whatever reason ask for jamaican rice! You 4get to add that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
dru23:

driver must shift the gear to " D " whenever he wants to move forward grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

lol? Tui meew kwi grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2020
1daboi:
driver must shift the gear to " D " whenever he wants to move forward grin

Lol .. Funny enough I had 1 driver years ago that wanted to drive for me .. So he wanted to the move the car out of the compound ..
As the driver was moving the car ,he didnt even bother to look behind him while reversing na so he hit the wall. From that day I knew the guy can't drive , I still gave him a chance ..

First day on the job , he got into an accident and I collected my car from him. I was ashamed coz I was warned not to give him the car ......

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2020
ncnerio:

Hahahahahaha... Unu say unu like the new Dru abi? Savage! Driver must never ever ever for whatever reason ask for jamaican rice! You 4get to add that.

Ha my brother no o.. You want put for trouble, am drawing up a new contract for a new driver. So I need to be rules in the contract......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 1:14am On Dec 09, 2020
dru23:

Few more just came to mind. Will continue where I left off.

16. Driver must roll up window when it rains...
17. Driver must not drive car into swampy areas or inside river ,water ,ocean etc
18. Driver must have good eye sight.. Certification from eye doctor must be provided.
19. Driver must proof he/she has experince in ehailing. And the vechicle is for ehailing purposes only.

grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Pukkaella:

If you have a suitable car on ground, pls fire on, its not a bad business. If you intend to buy a car just now or intend to give someone else to drive, I have reservations about that.

As per gended, doesnt matter, you should be fine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freshvine(f): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Felicity0001:

Nice one bro.. Thumbs up for the enlightenment.

I don't just drive but also take my time to understand the modus operandi of every car i use[b]. I love fast cars and like speeeeed[/b]

Really miss my V6 EOD. I remember doing just 6hrs plus traffic from Ph to Lagos some yrs ago.

Reason I'm enjoying my current car- 02 Camry. Though spending more on fuel But more spacious, rigid, heavy, and elegant a good ride for family too.

Is the 02 Camry a V6?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moso(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020
chijioke17:

Can we private chat?
Yes kindly chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tbright007(m), northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.