Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798887 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Hug the matrix. And run away from that Altima.
chikomike:
Hello please I have a Nissan Altima 2005 and a Toyota Matrix 2005 which one do I use for purpose uber/Taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2017
flange:

Good morning everyone

Uber/Taxify driver needed for a 2006 corolla
weekly rental fee of 35,000
contact me on ajayiomofayowa@gmail.com
no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2017
ameristu:
Hello guys,

I have been following this thread. I am interested in putting a hybrid car on Uber. Does anyone have any experience with this. I would be very glad if the person can share.

This cars are good on fuel economy.
for me if u want to drive it urself Its a yes But if u want to give it rental Its a no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2017
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
You can't leave your work for a few hours, to do check up on the car that's the most important tool of your business. If there's an underlying problem, it will get worse because you couldn't take out a little time.
If everybody goes to his office any time we feel like, you spend more time waiting for your turn

Ifeanyimark:

Personal view, i cant drive all the way all the way from aguda surulere to your place for check up, just like monday, anytime i get a trip towards ur side will come in. So please, do away with the appointment thing, just for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
alstarmayo:

You're a driver, you don't need to add account, let your partner handle that

Are you saying that it is the Partner who will add my account for me..abi is it the partner that will be getting paid while me am doing the driving?? Please clarify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
yes, partner gets paid while you drive. Only card trips will be paid to him

iyaegin:

Are you saying that it is the Partner who will add my account for me..abi is it the partner that will be getting paid while me am doing the driving?? Please clarify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Morhakon47(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
iyaegin:

Yeah. Uber pay directly into the account of the partner {car owner} who is then expected to deduct his own rental and forward the balance to you. This has been the practice and it's because of the stereotype that drivers will always come up with excuses if the money is left in their possession

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
iyaegin:

To avoid quarels with ur partner, do more of taxify, my first partner , always had issues with him, because he saw what i made and always asked for more money, felt i was making more than him. My currnt driver now, told him to do all the registration himself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2017
alstarmayo:
You can't leave your work for a few hours, to do check up on the car that's the most important tool of your business. If there's an underlying problem, it will get worse because you couldn't take out a little time.
If everybody goes to his office any time we feel like, you spend more time waiting for your turn

Not everybody, just me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Let's not derail the thread. Please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
timifakay:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6304779_youtubecertifiedmasterautomobiletechnicianyouknowwhoyouare5810949_png3ce1c554cdd2d5578f43910edb5413e7
With that 10k buy set of spanners, oil filter wrench and overall and you are in business, make the woman who bought Gazzuzz tokunbo scanner your front desk/ admin officer and you already have an edge over him.

Partner with that guy, you will be in charge of admin duties and equipments and parts purchase - you seem conversant with that - while he does the work. Your duo will do wonders to/with cars.
Creating a device to detect the bolded will earn you worldwide recognition oh.

Guy, drop whatever job you are doing and go into comedy......

I don laugh die for where I dey...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifeomau(f): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
A driver is needed for immediate employment for the above mentioned purpose; Candidate must reside on the mainland. Interested candidate should Call this no ‭0811 404 0059‬.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
chikomike:
Hello please I have a Nissan Altima 2005 and a Toyota Matrix 2005 which one do I use for purpose uber/Taxify

Darkness and light grin

Altima darkness
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
I need a car to drive.

Anyone

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gazuz, im still asking for the opportunity to walk into your shop without appointment, how much is charging pot socket for camry 07
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
alstarmayo:
yes, partner gets paid while you drive. Only card trips will be paid to him

Okay thanks so based on this what is the payment arrangement with Uber, after a card trip is done on what day does Uber credit the account.thanks and how do they charge. Am new so please permit my questions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Romeo3:
so everyone now brings beef online? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
JK768:

Online beef better pass face to face beef, imagine what will happen if many of us get to meet parrot face to face.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
ifeomau:
A driver is needed for immediate employment for the above mentioned purpose; Candidate must reside on the mainland. Interested candidate should Call this no ‭0811 404 0059‬.
What's the above mentioned purpose?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tuesday of every week is payday for the card trips of the previous week

iyaegin:

Okay thanks so based on this what is the payment arrangement with Uber, after a card trip is done on what day does Uber credit the account.thanks and how do they charge. Am new so please permit my questions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Guys stay away from Isolo, Okota/Ago Place Way, Cele bus stop. All locked down.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

1. You are in no position to dictate or suggest prices for services in my workshop.

A service in my workshop include an oil change, tyre rotation, parking brake adjustment, visual inspection of suspension parts, recommendation of suspension part replacements if any. An engine wash , body and interior wash, and a scan.

U no wash my engine na grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yhemster(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Anybody using a VW/Audi in the mover's club? I need ur opinions on 03 Audi A4 European spec.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Carshopper:

U no wash my engine na grin

if I wash that particular brand, problem go de o! tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

if I wash that particular brand, problem go de o! tongue

Hahahahahhaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Guys stay away from Isolo, Okota/Ago Place Way, Cele bus stop. All locked down.
i hv been on d island rotating since morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA FOR ME TO MANAGE...
YOU GET 50K WEEKLY NO STORY... TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin
INVEST WISELY...
LETS KEEP LAGOS...
GOD BLESS UBER AND TAXIFY...
CALL 08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
What "above mentioned purpose"?
Smh
ifeomau:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
I NEED 10 UBER/TAXIFY DRIVERS...
DRIVERS MUST BE DILIGENT, TECHNOLOGICALLY INCLINED, MUST HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF LAGOS ROAD...
DRIVER MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE 100K WEEKLY...Email ur CV to ogunvic@gmail.com...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
ogunvic41:
I NEED 10 UBER/TAXIFY DRIVERS...
DRIVERS MUST BE DILIGENT, TECHNOLOGICALLY INCLINED, MUST HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF LAGOS ROAD...
DRIVER MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE 100K WEEKLY...Email ur CV to ogunvic@gmail.com...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin

Not interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Not interested
U be boss na... Haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.