Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815920 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bzle(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for d reply...

So if I can use a 2000 Sienna for UBER, how do I go about getting started.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bzle:
Thanks for d reply...

So if I can use a 2000 Sienna for UBER, how do I go about getting started.

uber does not accept Sienna. undecided

Thought you would have read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by debeo: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
ameristu:

Your observation is very accurate. Can I have the car raised by a professional mechanic here in Lagos?

I can't really say if it will be okay if you raise it

I actually have not seen one raised but it doesn't mean it's not possible.

Plus hybrid cars can give problem here.

My candid advise, trade it for a Corolla between 2003-2009.

That's cool for Uber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
entparrot:

So GAZZUZZ has Chinese brain to interpret better.
You definitely don't know how good he is, if you were a car he would scan and interpret why you talk too much. That's how good he is. I know because I've seen him in action... several times

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bzle(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol...I was actually hoping they accepted Sienna.. sad

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bzle:
Lol...I was actually hoping they accepted Sienna.. sad

Thanks a lot.
trade your sienna and buy a 406.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Romeo3:
trade your sienna and buy a 406.

u done see the sienna? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamspeedracer:

15000 or 150000

15K sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello People so much Ado about Gazuzz but the truth is nobody forced you to use him so why come here to say all sorts, the cost of repairing your car at toyota will be more expensive than mandilas which would be more expensive than gazzuzz who would be more expensive than the road side mech so choose which so ever you desire and stop coming here to say all sorts of unneeded parroting...

On to more important issues..please guys am trying to add my account details on Vault.uber but it is rejecting the account number and swift code what could be the issue, then secondly as a driver would i still need to upload insurance and road worthiness if the car owner has done same..At what point would i know am ready to start the waka waka, ave already been paired to the vehicle and the owner says i have been paired to him already. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
evilspirit:
Gazzuzz is kinda expensive sha.

Gazzuzz least service charge on anything is 5k.

If Gazzuzz changes ordinary thermostat on your car he will collect 5k as service charge. Haba
Gazzuzz changes oil for you at 10k without the oil.

Scanning is now 5k in most places Gazzuzz will scan everything alteast 10k.

Gazzuzz is greedy sha.

There is no need for a fuss na...

Just start your own business

build your brand for several years with hardwork, lots of invested time, money and honesty

......then charge yeye price.

afterwards, see how that sit well with you.

Btw, have you been to Honda workshop??

find out how much they charge. Some things are not for everybody.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babniyen(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thats a proffesional talking.

Ride on.
[quite author=GAZZUZZ post=62654866]

1. You are in no position to dictate or suggest prices for services in my workshop.

A service in my workshop include an oil change, tyre rotation, parking brake adjustment, visual inspection of suspension parts, recommendation of suspension part replacements if any. An engine wash , body and interior wash, and a scan.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evilspirit: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
toyclicks:

There is no need for a fuss na...

Just start your own business

build your brand for several years with hardwork, lots of invested time, money and honesty

......then charge yeye price.

afterwards, see how that sit well with you.

Btw, have you been to Honda workshop??

find out how much they charge. Some things are not for everybody.

Who is this fool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
Can't wrap my head around why a man would bad mouth another man's hustle, especially in a forum like this. Whether you go to KFC or Mr Biggs is totally YOUR choice!

Meanwhile still looking to partner with anyone who's got an available vehicle. Decent experience on the e-hailing platforms. Willing to start asap. Kindly drop a mail at terrence15115@gmail.com.

God bless the hustle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

u done see the sienna? grin
grin
This question is too funny . grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evilspirit: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
So GAZZUZZ is not an overpriced kazeem?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bros u jst said everything in plain language using the Toyota and Mandillas analogy
perfect

iyaegin:
Hello People so much Ado about Gazuzz but the truth is nobody forced you to use him so why come here to say all sorts, the cost of repairing your car at toyota will be more expensive than mandilas which would be more expensive than gazzuzz who would be more expensive than the road side mech so choose which so ever you desire and stop coming here to say all sorts of unneeded parroting...

On to more important issues..please guys am trying to add my account details on Vault.uber but it is rejecting the account number and swift code what could be the issue, then secondly as a driver would i still need to upload insurance and road worthiness if the car owner has done same..At what point would i know am ready to start the waka waka, ave already been paired to the vehicle and the owner says i have been paired to him already. thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Guys
looking for partner ooo
I dnt hv uber experience but I hv been driving on Lagos roads for quite sometym
I am cool, calm and collected as well �
phone: 07038823613
Email: afolinks@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davires: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
I hope it's not Stanbic
iyaegin:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by diportivo: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
evilspirit:

That's a freaking lie. It Does not make Sense to charge 10k to change engine oil. Something you can do yourself. Just remove the drain plug and drain then empty your oil into the engine. Is that worth 10k?

evilspirit:

I just confirmed now they say it's 5k. 5k is still much for an oil change

undecided

evilspirit:
I don't think Gazzuzz is overhyped. I believe he's good but to charge 5k to change thermostat is too much.

angry

evilspirit:
So GAZZUZZ is not an overpriced kazeem?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Romeo3 plz don't forgot what we discuss about. Plz make sure u do the needful on Saturday. "A word is enough for the wise"

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

smiles.....

Still not happy from monday, not fair one bit at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

1. You are in no position to dictate or suggest prices for services in my workshop.

A service in my workshop include an oil change, tyre rotation, parking brake adjustment, visual inspection of suspension parts, recommendation of suspension part replacements if any. An engine wash , body and interior wash, and a scan.

He doesn't have right to suggest price in ur workshop.

But you have right to suggest to car owners what they should collect for rent, and also make suggestion to Uber about 25%.

Send a picture of that ur tokunbo malfunction scanner, that u use in extorting people in ur workshop.

Come to ogudu or magodo and see a high class mechanic workshop, that charge much cheaper, with high quality service.

Continue fooling drivers with zero experience...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

so everyone now brings beef online? shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hjhh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
"A word is enough for the wise"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

I cannot satisfy every one. Book another appointment if you still require my service.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
deedee44:

You definitely don't know how good he is, if you were a car he would scan and interpret why you talk too much. That's how good he is. I know because I've seen him in action... several times

What has he done that makes him so good? Changing oil? Or condemning ur platinum plug, or using a scanner that is actually DO IT YOURSELF TO DECEIVE YOU?

Ask him if he can ring an engine? Or tell him ur timing chain cut while on motion, he will reply u 10k to scan..

Meanwhile that malfunction scanner cannot detect if the valve bends or the block engine affected.

What GAZZUZZ does is just buy and fix, brake pad, car wash, engine oil, and he is trying to make it a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
dru23:
Romeo3 plz don't forgot what we discuss about. Plz make sure u do the needful on Saturday. "A word is enough for the wise"
Is Romeo owing you
grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

OGA BUY UR HYBRIDS AND PUT IT ON UBER AND TAXIFY... BECAUSE SOMEONE BOUGHT A CHINESE PRODUCT THAT WONT LAST MADE IT CHEAP? A SINGLE MICHELIN TYRE COST ABOUT 50K TO 60K.
Check out the price of a factory refurbished battery...

THERE ARE PLACES WHERE NEW ONES CAN BE GOTTEN FOR 1600USD. And don't miss the point: When a Hybrid Battery is Bad, THE WHOLE BATTERY IS NOT BAD. Certain modules (like the one shown in pics below) are what have gone bad. With the right personnel/equipment THE BAD MODULE CAN BE REPLACED AND THE BATTERY RECONDITIONED.

I'm 'quite' familiar with hybrids and won't want people misinformed THAT HYBRIDS ARE EXPENSIVE. What is difficult IS FINDING GOOD TECHNICIANS ''TO HANDLE THE HYBRID SECTION OF THESE CARS''

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IfeJohnsheen: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
What are your opinions about an EOD for uber and taxify please...I need honest counsel...thanks and God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrPB: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
sleekender:
So I have decided to put my cars back on uber/taxify as the rates have gone up.

2006 Toyota Corolla in perfect condition for either Rental or Hire Purchase.

Rental is 40K per week. Bring 2 guarantors (professionals). If Hire Purchase, be ready to provide 15% of value upfront.

Contact at ukomaxx@gmail.com

Hello,i'm interested in HP...what's the asking price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bzle:
Hi guys,

Please can I use a 2000 model Sienna for UBER?

All components are in excellent condition.

Thanks.

50 trips and you are gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donbrowser9 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.