Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746800 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Good day bosses in d house,last night at lekki some of those guys washing windscreen was at d back of a danfo,seems after snatching someone's phone through d window in an attempt to escape he ran towards my side mirror. Now the side mirror got broken.

Government really to do something about all this guy's around lekki axis. Hardworking during d day, stealing at night

Pls how much is folded side mirror. Seems if it was folded one it won't quickly damaged like that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2021
radautoworks:
it was you! I kept trying to remember who it was!

*in DJ Neptune’s voice* It is I.

Congrats again egyptian4real, please confirm funds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Egyptian4real(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2021
kodred:

*in DJ Neptune’s voice* It is I.

Congrats again egyptian4real, please confirm funds.
Thank you so much kodred. I got an alert of 10k.
In the spirit of love, if you don't mind. Kindly permit me to share the incentives with the runner up.
Pearl1910, kindly drop your account detail incase kodred grant my request.
Thank you all for the support .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Lush100:
Guys,
I actually thought jpworld was catching cruise on his comments on blackbishop.
Cos at a time blackbishop took his comments as a joke.
I don't think raising the "anger" bar against jpworld is a good idea.
The best way to handle him is to ignore.
We all can't be the same.
His use of words is poor but his understanding of the transport biz is something u can learn from.
BB, take no offense, in the real world, he might not be as crude in relationship with people though; his business model is another thing entirely.

Move on sirs

Is usual that any owner that speak contrary to hoodlums opinions, will be attacked.

Hoodlums will beg u money, if u no give them,they will still attack u.

I don't even know who the bishop mechanic is, but he keeps hovering over my post and anywhere i was mentioned.

If @blackbishop has lost his work shop, or not getting any customers, he should stop harrassing me for 10k, i promised the money to gentlelife50, why will i give @blackbishop my money? Did he fix any of cars? He should go apply and work under radu.

I stand by my post, if the mechanic smells, his concubine smells too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Naija dey go church shaaaaa, everywhere stew

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2021
abefeabebi:
Good day bosses in d house,last night at lekki some of those guys washing windscreen was at d back of a danfo,seems after snatching someone's phone through d window in an attempt to escape he ran towards my side mirror. Now the side mirror got broken.

Government really to do something about all this guy's around lekki axis. Hardworking during d day, stealing at night

Pls how much is folded side mirror. Seems if it was folded one it won't quickly damaged like that.

Thanks
Does the car has name?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Kodred wey my money or you still dey job me?

Omo I run 1 uber guy street on the 1st.

I was going to mumsy side for Meiran, so I stood at Concord along MM2 to make my request, the app picked a driver inside MM2 and I put a call to him and we flow well and he said any trip outside the airport uber won't pay him 500 naira, ok baba you dey go after so much cajoling he sha agree.

After waiting 10 minutes omo the map dey show me say the guy dey computer village and I was like shey the guy dey whine me ni?
Immediately without cancelling I went on bolt to make the same request and a driver from MM2 pick too and drove str8 to me in less than 3minutes, omo I no cancel till we don get to along when d guy start calling and I was not picking, the guy sent me some messages I no just bother

If you try rubbish in 2021 you see rubbish in 2020 format.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Thank God you guys are speaking up at last, that guy is seriously having mental issues.
Everybody was waiting for the first person to talk, somebody that derives joy in disgracing himself. People dealing with him are trying seriously.

And according to igbere hoodlum, dru almost commit suicide for saying the truth.

4years with uber, nothing to show for it, only expecting free money? Send ur account number for 10k free money. At least i will make it a refrence that i have feed you and your family for 2weeks with my 10k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
smiley

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Silence is the best answer

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
800k boys where are you guys. Enter road na.
This blood is too much.
Abi una engine don knock cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2021
deedee44:
Silence is the best answer

Gbam

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Egyptian4real:

In the spirit of love, if you don't mind. Kindly permit me to share the incentives with the runner up.

Great guy! It's obvious you've a good heart of love.

May the safty of God always be with each time you drive!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Once upon a time there was a guy who after so much frustration about life got a tiny miny break through with life and had a turn around at age 45, luckily for him Nairalnad was a place of solace

This guy was abandon at a tender age due to his mother marrying out of wedlock, from 1 bad luck to another. At a point of committing suicide a good samaritan decided to help him out by making him a fleet manager at age 40. This helper happens to travel out of the country and made him a full manager at the supervision of his brother to monitor the dude and expenses.

This dude register on Nairaland by 2009 and since then all the topic he has opened or drop comment has been a true understanding of a wretched soul and empty human.

Numskull let me teach the word of God a little the last person christ called a fool was in Luke 12 and he talkeda a rich man who finds his success as an outcome of his his hardwork.

The definition of been rich can be split into different term like having 11 Corolla, having a successful career or driving the nicest truck or anything we term riches. Which is different from wealth.
But further into verse 21; he stated it that he was rich not towards God, since salvation can't be bought by a Corolla then my jigga your foolishness is next to none.

Thinking anybody that is not rich in your term is a lazy person or a beggar. Baba your foolishness is at biblical proportion.

Am Ayodele Bishop an ex staff of FCMB and SkyeBank also an Analyst with Orange apple and business man. A mechanic and a proud member of this wonderful forum.

I just gave you the info you will be struggling to find about me.
And about you organising football competitions nigga my P.man is Coach OBA Onigbinde google it mofo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blackbishop:
Once upon a time there was a guy who after so much frustration about life got a tiny miny break through with life and had a turn around at age 45, luckily for him Nairalnad was a place of solace

This guy was abandon at a tender age due to his mother marrying out of wedlock, from 1 bad luck to another. At a point of committing suicide a good samaritan decided to help him out by making him a fleet manager at age 40. This helper happens to travel out of the country and made him a full manager at the supervision of his brother to monitor the dude and expenses.

This dude register on Nairaland by 2009 and since then all the topic he has opened or drop comment has been a true understanding of a wretched soul and empty human.

Numskull let me teach the word of God a little the last person christ called a fool was in Luke 12 and he talkeda a rich man who finds his success as an outcome of his his hardwork.

The definition of been rich can be split into different term like having 11 Corolla, having a successful career or driving the nicest truck or anything we term riches. Which is different from wealth.
But further into verse 21; he stated it that he was rich not towards God, since salvation can't be bought by a Corolla then my jigga your foolishness is next to none.

Thinking anybody that is not rich in your term is a lazy person or a beggar. Baba your foolishness is at biblical proportion.

Am Ayodele Bishop an ex staff of FCMB and SkyeBank also an Analyst with Orange apple and business man. A mechanic and a proud member of this wonderful forum.

And about you organising football competitions nigga my P.man is Coach OBA Onigbinde google it mofo

Mortality..... Finish him

XYBYXXXYYABAB

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Funny thread. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro, Abeg ignore some post. Move like u didn’t see. I haven’t met you personally but I respect you die.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
The bolded isnt true. Many of us dont even have issue with how he runs his biz but only with his condescending and immature nature Which we always call out but he always has ways of twisting it and making the whole arguement about drivers-owners charges and how much he's hated for what he charges his drivers.

woodboi:

Really it took a lot for me to come out with this moniker, but it's ohk, can't tell how bad I felt reading that nonsense Jpworld post today. I swear down the only thing that flash thro my mind was what Felicity use to say about Igbo's and rudeness (won't generalise, but it is what it is), and it's suck to say in d midst of this no one seem to caution him, I don't want to go all tribalistic on this, but needless to say, this platform has been divided, why? I don't know, I can feel the sense of sides and hate for one another. More reason I feel for Tojahh and the herculean task he has embarked, I believe a divided house with bloated ego here and there can never stand. I've learnt to take the back sit, since I have nothing to prove, speak my mind when I feel justice need to stand... Really I'm so ashamed of Jpworld and whatsoever he stands for, they are rules of engagement, if you surf thro this profile, I feel I did some crazy stuffs I wasn't proud of, but this right here is a 14 years profile, I'm a man now, insulting someone's family is a big no no, as in for what exactly? Menh sorry if u no get anyone to tell u, hear it from me live, u ain't get no life I swear down, damn likes and all the pretence going on here, I cap my mind for real, I don't play sides, full time one man military squad. Naturally i joke and play around a lot, but if u get over important while u dont feed me mentally, psycologically, morally, or financially, then who the h*ll are u again? I toss u into bin without flinching. Needless to say, it's a new year, man need switch base and reason way to better his life, if u have plan to build mansion here, good for u, but I'll advice you stay off here for a while, need for u to do mental reevaluation, cos u r honestly not getting it right Bro.

The play is interesting while it last, you crossed the line the moment you put someone's family into whatever. That's crap men, what were u thinkin?

Find out my acct got blocked for typing with caps...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
ksmart027:
Does the car has name?

LOL, see question grin

Wicked people everywhere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Coach Onigbinde from Modakeke?

Blackbishop:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
sharpk007:

Mortality..... Finish him

XYBYXXXYYABAB

If only i could play for Chelsea grin otu player. grin grin cheesy

We want to form nairaland fc, come join us, from there we can loan you to Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Egyptian4real:

There’s love in sharing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blackbishop:
Kodred wey my money or you still dey job me?

Omo I run 1 uber guy street on the 1st.

I was going to mumsy side for Meiran, so I stood at Concord along MM2 to make my request, the app picked a driver inside MM2 and I put a call to him and we flow well and he said any trip outside the airport uber won't pay him 500 naira, ok baba you dey go after so much cajoling he sha agree.

After waiting 10 minutes omo the map dey show me say the guy dey computer village and I was like shey the guy dey whine me ni?
Immediately without cancelling I went on bolt to make the same request and a driver from MM2 pick too and drove str8 to me in less than 3minutes, omo I no cancel till we don get to along when d guy start calling and I was not picking, the guy sent me some messages I no just bother

If you try rubbish in 2021 you see rubbish in 2020 format.

Omo my kolo never still full o. Abeg no vex make I save some more.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
peeps4u:
Coach Onigbinde from Modakeke?

Modakeke chief priest. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by checkmatez: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
jpworld:

Is usual that any owner that speak contrary to hoodlums opinions, will be attacked.

Hoodlums will beg u money, if u no give them,they will still attack u.

I don't even know who the bishop mechanic is, but he keeps hovering over my post and anywhere i was mentioned.

If @blackbishop has lost his work shop, or not getting any customers, he should stop harrassing me for 10k, i promised the money to gentlelife50, why will i give @blackbishop my money? Did he fix any of cars? He should go apply and work under radu.

I stand by my post, if the mechanic smells, his concubine smells too.

B|tch ass mouthed n|gga
Feel sorry for whoever is even sharing a roof with you

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chuwaa2: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2021

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heftyceo: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blackbishop:

blood of Nebuchadnezzar!!! So this audio/online millionaire is just a bloody riff raff after all. And had the effontry to belittle and humiliate realtime hustlers God in heaven will punish him!! That opportunity he has been given to make something out of his miserable life and turned around to use it as an instrument of torment and oppression will be taken from him unless he tenders an apology to all the folks he has ridiculed,humiliated and insulted on this forum!!!

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Resurgent2016: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Its 2021, let's not start with fighting please. Nothing here worth fighting.

Let me derail the fighting by sharing an experience I had of recent and conclusions I drew

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Resurgent2016: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
For about 2 years I have been an ehailing driver part time (morning enroute to work, sometimes when I am coming back and weekends also sometimes). I intially started with bolt but now work exclusively with indriver because the destination feature fits well for my purpose.

In my 2 years and several hundred trips on ehailing, I can only recall not been paid 3 times (as at 2 weeks ago), and in all 3 instances I was well aware of what was coming.

Instance 1, I was to carry a lady (dem nightshift workers) from surulere to a hotel in VI. We got stuck in traffic right there in surulere. I guess she was scared she would not be able to afford d resulting fare from surge and traffic, so she started misbehaving. I already decode, I just ended the trip and walked her out of the car. Reported her to bolt and was paid by bolt about 2 weeks later.

Second instance, I carried a yahoo boy who along the route stopped to buy food at an eatery but was identified as a customer who had earlier bought food and paid with "fake alert". The vendor called people and they started beating the guy. As a guy that doesnt like trouble, I ended the trip and left him to his fate (whatever it was). Reported to bolt and was paid 2 weeks later.

Last one was a guy who booked me to Apapa on indriver. Naive me thought it was VI based on what I saw on the map. I cancelled enroute when the mistake became apparent, told him not to bother with payment but I still gave him a 1 star for not having a conscience (the guy booked a trip from Yaba to inside inside Apapa for like 1,200).

With these few experiences, far apart and well within my control, I felt like a don and laugh anytime people complain of not being paid here. But last week I was well beaten by fraudsters.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
checkmatez:
B|tch ass mouthed n|gga
Feel sorry for whoever is even sharing a roof with you

You can post but avoid quoting him, seems that encourages his nuisance.

Keeping him to his stupidity will be the best to keep this thread meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by letuak(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Egyptian4real:

Lovely, you are blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic, seun289(m), IFSHR and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.