Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768007 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blackbishop:

That is throttle body position sensor gone bad and the signs you are getting is quite right like Common signs include lacking power when accelerating, rough or slow idle, stalling, inability to shift up, just get a mech first to get a carb cleaner to clean the Throttle body and put it back and test drive, or just get another one.

But there is this VTC that actually throws up this code once in a while. Just try d first 1 out and get back to me

Boss, whats the street name for this throttle body, wetin i fit call am for my kazeem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
peeps4u:

It depends on how many days. If it is a day, 20-25k is fair considering there is winter already, but let the veterans give their verdicts on the price.
You have spoken well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
dapotemi:

Boss, whats the street name for this throttle body, wetin i fit call am for my kazeem
Injector mouth

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
abefeabebi:
Pls guide me,how much can I charge for Lagos to ibadan go come.
And what re the main things to check in a car when taking it to that kind of journey.
Thanks

In all you do , no waka for night at all.

Safe journey

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Felicity, you dey house? I dey your area since.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
IFSHR:

In all you do , no waka for night at all.

Safe journey
E get why.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
dapotemi:

Injector mouth

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Interesting...How do we verify expenses cos the only thing that's verifiable is your dashboard Revenue and Net
now that I don't have an answer for except you guys might be able to tell when someone is not putting the truth?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adejoju1: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Any logistics that can help pick up some items
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mehn...indrive is taking ova already....since mor mor...no single trip for bolt or uber...indriver all d way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
radautoworks:
now that I don't have an answer for except you guys might be able to tell when someone is not putting the truth?

Not really, like you know repairs are not fixed nor are they proportional to the earnings. So no one can say what is declared by someone is true or false.
So maybe we should stick to what can be verified only.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
Mehn...indrive is taking ova already....since mor mor...no single trip for bolt or uber...indriver all d way
during the festivity, indriver got more riders because of the surge on uber/bolt. those riders are not turning back now. And more riders are still coming in.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Nice one...but I dey fear o...to put my money for anything wey no be bank
I'm using my GTB mobile app to do the same savings, 1k daily though, from Jan 1st to Nov 30th. By November ending that will be over 300k meant for December merriment for me and my family. (E no fit finish)
You can select any amount and any duration, can even have multiple savings

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blackbishop:

That is throttle body position sensor gone bad and the signs you are getting is quite right like Common signs include lacking power when accelerating, rough or slow idle, stalling, inability to shift up, just get a mech first to get a carb cleaner to clean the Throttle body and put it back and test drive, or just get another one.

But there is this VTC that actually throws up this code once in a while. Just try d first 1 out and get back to me
After spending close to 30k yesterday, the simple solution you stated here worked. After cleaning the throttle body, the car started working fine. Drove it back to Lagos without any further issue.
God bless you bro

25 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
hvac:
After spending close to 30k yesterday, the simple solution you stated here worked. After cleaning the throttle body, the car started working fine. Drove it back to Lagos without any further issue.
God bless you bro
Scientia potentia est... Knowledge is power

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
hvac:
God bless you bro

Amen bro

Anything for the house sir.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
hvac:
God bless you bro
Just incase you haven’t cleaned your Air filter in awhile, have it checked. You can do it yourself under 10 minutes.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

Boss if that 1k no carry them come back with the AC on oooh then something is not right with the combustion system.

The honda civic can go an average of 44miles with a reserve tank.

Honda accord can do an average of 46miles on reserve.

I don't just speak without experience... I've done Akure to Benin on a reserve tank... That day I understood the real meaning of "heart in once mouth". But without AC ooh. That was when I knew how far reserve can go on a civic.

Also, I've done about 25km on a V6 Honda Accord as well on Ore-Benin Exp b4 I could refill my reserve tank.

Yes, just remembered another... Corolla 2003 model I did reserve tank from Ajah bridge to Abule egba. 11:35pm, O2 sensor on the car was even bad at the time.

Only u
Which kain driver you be?
Driving 4 different cars till fuel reach reserve tank

Na wa ooooooo

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sent you a mail.
Adejoju1:
Any logistics that can help pick up some items from ajah down to ikorodu
Zero 9 zero 37970819

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
hvac:
Got another mechanic that said the other mechanic fixed fake/bad pump, confused at the moment

Have you been able to resolve the problem? This sounds like a bad fuel pump.

That was how my frustrated the he'll outta me... Once ive driven some distance and car gets hot it jerks and goes off.

Try another fuel pump.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is obvious drivers are avoiding Aja axis at night. Imagine the fare.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I'll tell you the same thing Izzou told me, you'll figure it out yourself. It's pretty straightforward cheesy

The only reason you haven't is because you still have good ratings. When your ratings drop and you're on the verge of being blocked , you'll figure it out.

Be like una don dey kolo...

Come don't play with me oooh better start talking now b4 I change my mind

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
davit:
It is obvious drivers are avoiding Aja axis at night. Imagine the fare.
This one is just a mad rider. Don't take him/her serious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
eyinola:
Within 10 minutes of chatting today my mkney drop gbangaun...all this riders like iron hand grin grin

Please take this down.
Shebi she don pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
deedee44:

I'm using my GTB mobile app to do the same savings, 1k daily though, from Jan 1st to Nov 30th. By November ending that will be over 300k meant for December merriment for me and my family. (E no fit finish)
You can select any amount and any duration, can even have multiple savings

Really... Make I check am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
hvac:
God bless you bro

Bros no be God bless you the guy go use survive o grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Finally some1 with first hand experience..
Wartsnigeria:

I currently use lexus rx450h, before then I used a prius for 2years, changed a bad cell instead of having to change the entire battery, cost me 15k, should be cheaper now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obalala: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dead this talk about Pruis bro... I’m not advocating for anybody to buy it.. just stop the exaggeration about owing one in Nigeria or abroad, it’s not as bad as you’re projecting it pls...thank God a former Nigerian user commented.
Pruis wey Dey everywhere for California .. order lyft or Uber and you have a 70% chance a Pruis will pick you up...
The numbers of pple using it in Lag is increasing doesn’t mean when you randomly snap a picture you expect to see a hybrid in it... what kind of sample collection is that sef ...
I enjoy silently reading this thread but on this exaggeration about Pruis dead the matter Gee.. I won’t be replying you on this matter again
dru23:

Oga no car dealer in his right frame of mind will just go auction and buy hybrid cars or Prius like dat . Those loads of hybrid Prius are more likely request orders from people that personally wants them ... If you compare the ratio of non hybrid cars to normal cars ,the ratio is very low for hybrids .... And you also stated that you will snap the loads of Prius when next you go for servicing etc..

Me I can snap a picture of cars in the whole of Lagos State only and you will not able to locate any hybrid cars ,na Corolla and big daddy camry u go see. Nigerian car dealer has taken all the Corolla ,camry from the USA , pretty soon Nigerians will be exporting those cars back to USA ,before USA government sanctions the Nigerian government for theft

Please keep in mind those Prius hybrid you see coming into naija are from auction and very cheap ,because nobody buys them.. And most hybrid owners will get rid of their hybrid before it starts giving them issues.. Hybrid battery can last couple of years, so before it expire it is sold at the auction..

We have nothing against your hybrid sir, na maintainence and technical know how of our naija mechanics ..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blackbishop:

Amen bro

Anything for the house sir.

Thank you Boss... God bless your work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Really... Make I check am
GT Target
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

So bros as this ur car fine reach u still won buy another one join... nawao... na benze u won buy?

Modify: by the way, why is that guy dressed like he's in the desert? Or somewhere in the middle East?grin

Omo nah Benz O! Mercedes Benz GLE 63s Coupe 2021 edition, that's my dream Car and am getting it this year by his grace. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Felicity0001:

Boss if that 1k no carry them come back with the AC on oooh then something is not right with the combustion system.

The honda civic can go an average of 44miles with a reserve tank.

Honda accord can do an average of 46miles on reserve.

I don't just speak without experience... I've done Akure to Benin on a reserve tank... That day I understood the real meaning of "heart in once mouth". But without AC ooh. That was when I knew how far reserve can go on a civic.

Also, I've done about 25km on a V6 Honda Accord as well on Ore-Benin Exp b4 I could refill my reserve tank.

Yes, just remembered another... Corolla 2003 model I did reserve tank from Ajah bridge to Abule egba. 11:35pm, O2 sensor on the car was even bad at the time.

I think what you're not getting is if fuel.dey for reserve it no mean say fuel don finish for the car, some car reserve 10litres/15lires on reserve. My 1998 sienna reserve is over 15litres was shocked as I had to bring the tank down to change the fuel pump and before the change the reserve light was already on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.