Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768313 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
obalala:
Dead this talk about Pruis bro... I’m not advocating for anybody to buy it.. just stop the exaggeration about owing one in Nigeria or abroad, it’s not as bad as you’re projecting it pls...thank God a former Nigerian user commented.
Pruis wey Dey everywhere for California .. order lyft or Uber and you have a 70% chance a Pruis will pick you up...
The numbers of pple using it in Lag is increasing doesn’t mean when you randomly snap a picture you expect to see a hybrid in it... what kind of sample collection is that sef ...
I enjoy silently reading this thread but on this exaggeration about Pruis dead the matter Gee.. I won’t be replying you on this matter again

I guess you don't read much at all ...we talking about lack of technical expertise in Nigeria.. You talking about something else ... grin go and sit down and read to understand, and not read like a 5 year old

One thing is to read and it is another to understand.. Read to understand sir .. Have a lovely day sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
radautoworks:

THANK YOU

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2021
So basically, NNPC falomo sells beta fuel than Northwest VGC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2021
FuckEveryday:
is there NNPC at falomo?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Blackbishop:
I wonder why people belittle or condemn what they don't know. Naija no good na bad mechanic dey, if you get bad mechanic na your personality attract bad ones. Just simple physics.

There is this simple rule "Never force people not meant to be in your life in" negativity kills most of you. Possible lies in impossible so why condemn naija mechanic all to pass info here. Mechanic no good, car users na error too.

See anybody wey wan import mech come from yankee pls go ahead and stop shaming the good ones here.

Pass your info and move along, do you want me to go into details of what we Auto Tech face daily from car users, from over sabi to am enlightened.

Naso one good idiot believes watching how to fix airbag on YouTube makes him a guru till the spring fails and busted his nose or the slowpoke that thinks wiring was a piece of cake till he fumble and burn his ECU or the nigga that fixes his oil change and fail to place the rubber seal of the oil filter and thought he has done a perfect job till he was about to leave his compound and people called his attention to oil leaking underneath his car.

Respect all profession no matter what. Am not perfect am only trying to be the best. I make mistakes but learn and correct it.

Respect to Gazzuzz
Radautoworks
Autotech
My niggas repping Abuja
Blood repping in IB city

Don't mind them... Na bad belle people.

I always say, "a person who always pin point faults in everybody he works with or relates with is tje one a with problem".

How possible it is that even with how talented and hardworking Nigerians are, yet we dont/won't have one, just 1 good and competent mechanic that have at least 70% knowledge on electric cars. Is that possible?
And all our mechanics are bad. Lies!

I know a few good people, not everybody is bad.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2021
shollywendy1:
Felicity, you dey house? I dey your area since.

Lol... Why you no call my number? Me just enter house not quite long and just finished washing my car against tomorrow work.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:31am On Jan 07, 2021
hvac:
After spending close to 30k yesterday, the simple solution you stated here worked. After cleaning the throttle body, the car started working fine. Drove it back to Lagos without any further issue.
God bless you bro
Thank God.

And dem say naija no get good mechanic... C how black solves problem remotely from heaven to earth.

Broa abeg do give awaygrin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2021
glambo:

Only u
Which kain driver you be?
Driving 4 different cars till fuel reach reserve tank

Na wa ooooooo
Yes oooh... Na Only me waka come ooh... Make I burst you head self... All of this happened in 1 week.

ye ye dey smell.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:42am On Jan 07, 2021
chucsmoore:

Omo nah Benz O! Mercedes Benz GLE 63s Coupe 2021 edition, that's my dream Car and am getting it this year by his grace. grin

Amen ooh... I celebrate with u in advance abeg when you don buy am pls invite me for a selfie. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

I second this opinion because I have had first hand experience.

Nobody is belittling Nigerian mechanics but just stating the facts that there are no enough competent mechanics/technicians for Hybrid cars yet in Nigeria. (see Hvac's situation now he has to sleep in Asaba cos of minor fault and mechanics are still doing tombotombo)

Also our maintainance culture is very bad, we patch/manage our cars, and we change parts only when they are bad, we don't follow required service time...doing that with an hybrid will tell in the shortest possible time and the cost will be catastrophic. Fixing only one cell is patching and you know it. But u are okay cos the car don start. That car cannot charge and discharge properly again and your 'fuel savings' will be going down d drain.

If u have a Prius that's still serving you, good luck to u, (please tell us the MPG/KmPL you get on it) But I will not advise someone to go and buy it, except his pocket is deep.

I don off mic for this subject.

You shall live long ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

I always say, "a person who always pin point faults in everybody he works with or relates with is tje one a with problem".

How possible it is that even with how talented and hardworking Nigerians are, yet we dont/won't have one, just 1 good and competent mechanic that have at least 70% knowledge on electric cars. Is that possible?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:04am On Jan 07, 2021
glambo:

Only u
Which kain driver you be?
Driving 4 different cars till fuel reach reserve tank

Na wa ooooooo

These are the hoodlum drivers Jpworld talks about...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

Thank God.

And dem say naija no get good mechanic... C how black solves problem remotely from heaven to earth.

Broa abeg do give awaygrin

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2021
FuckEveryday:

That's not Falomo, but yes, that NNPC is the real deal. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Felicity0001:

Sometimes i wonder if they have tasted all the mechanic before this there unwholesome verdict. And this people wey de talk this kind thing no dey Nigeria oo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2021
emmancecute:
is there NNPC at falomo?
After that falomo roundabout / bridge sha..Omo I bought 2k fuel there I got real value...Na Northwest no dey make me see money for this hustle angry

PS : so this hoe booked a ride from Askamaya since 5am wey I comot to badore, I was contemplating on going towards that axis buh I say make I wait make she call me, while waiting I got a sweet request on Uber to Yaba, you know I'm on my way back from Yaba now this winsh no call me, e no cancel grin grin

Wahala, e dey lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2021

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2021

cool

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2021
suco01:

I think what you're not getting is if fuel.dey for reserve it no mean say fuel don finish for the car, some car reserve 10litres/15lires on reserve. My 1998 sienna reserve is over 15litres was shocked as I had to bring the tank down to change the fuel pump and before the change the reserve light was already on.

Yes you're right. My EOD V6 reserve is 10ltr.

The Civic is about 5ltrs same goes to the corolla I believe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Trying to download indriver app. What I’m seeing is the rider app. After downloading, its asking me to book a ride. How do I see d drivers app. Please how d app look like. My number is 080348945737 u can send the logo app to my whatzap. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Y'all should try to understand each other and not throw jabs (I wonder why you even enjoy that undecided). Dru is based in USA, and every mechanic there is competent, thus making him carry the same mentality to Nigeria that any mechanic (roadside or otherwise) should be competent. My guys here for Naija knows better about Nigerian mechanics that not all are good (as a matter of fact, you have to try many to find a competent one). Since Dru have experienced lots of incompetency, he has made up his mind about certain things. I think we should see his point of view even if we don't see his point.
Mr Dru, I think you should also be calming down ooh. Don't go start thinking Nigerians are incapable, no, we are not, na our leaders dey draw us back. You will be shocked at what we can do under the right circumstances and with the right tools. For example, how many mechanics do you think are able to afford a torque wrench, which they need badly They will always want to improvise.
So next time, please ask those on ground and don't just condemn us, it actually makes some people agitated. And from what I've known on Nairaland since I've been visiting since about 2011 or so - No be everybody sabi take/absorb words for understanding.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
dru23:

grin

So you still got that picture

This is so petty and shallow to say the least. I hope you heal and grow up this year

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2021
xana101:
Trying to download indriver app. What I’m seeing is the rider app. After downloading, its asking me to book a ride. How do I see d drivers app. Please how d app look like. My number is 080348945737 u can send the logo app to my whatzap. Thanks

Move to the last part of the app and switch from Rider to driver and den complete the registration.

Indriver uses same app as rider and driver, just switch as d case may be

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2021
May Day may day on Thursday morning, fuel tanker fell off the Cliff on that ramp linking to airport road from ladipo. Serious fire like tornedo.

Traffic advice; avoid road from cele towards ladipo from d main express follow iyana itire or ijesha toward ojuelegba then find ur way from there.

while from oshodi towards cele, better take the airport road then use ajao estate to aswani then buss out at the express then continue ur journey.
Peace

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2021
NYCnextStop:

This is so petty and shallow to say the least. I hope you heal and grow up this year

Boss Felicity started the fire... They still have feelings for each other, they both enjoyed working together, but reality sucks. It's either they both see a therapist grin or speak to each other honestly, admit faults and let d process of healing take it place.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2021
pope191:

Boss Felicity started the fire... They still have feelings for each other, they both enjoyed working together, but reality sucks. It's either they both see a therapist grin or speak to each other honestly, admit faults and let d process of heal take it place.
the matter come be like 2 ex lovers wey still dey catch feelings grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
eyinola:

Swear down boss grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2021
We no they see trip for indriver again, nah only the sound we they hear. Drivers make una pity for me small oo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2021
NYCnextStop:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
pope191:

Boss Felicity started the fire... They still have feelings for each other, they both enjoyed working together, but reality sucks. It's either they both see a therapist grin or speak to each other honestly, admit faults and let d process of healing take it place.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Bolt is extremely smart and dubious with this method of rating that uses an average of 40 trips. The model makes it very easy for your ratings to drop and very difficult to rise. I'll explain why.

Let's say your last 38 trips were smooth with 5 star ratings but rider 39 and rider 40 gave you 1 and 2 stars.

Your total rating is (5*38) + (1×1) + (2*1) which equals 193. This gives an average rating 4.83 when divided by 40.

Now this is where it gets interesting. Let's say your next 10 riders gave you 5 star each. What bolt will simply do is remove the first 10 5 stars you got and replace with this latest set of 5 stars.

Guess what? Your total rating is still 193 and your average will remain at 4.83. For you to experience any increase in rating, 39 riders must give you 5 stars. The 39th rider who gives you a 5 star will now push out the 1 star the previous rider 39 gave you.

Total rating will now be 197 calculated as (5*39) + (2×1) with an average of 4.92.

This explains why you'll see people complain that riders are giving them 5 stars but ratings don't improve. Its the bolt model and is designed to crawl when rising and to drop as fast as possible.

***I hope my explanation is clear, thats the best I was able to do. Ayam not a teacher.****

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2021
eyinola:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.