Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769893 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Tualle...max respect Vet grin
One love brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
eyinola:
Agreed, even in this winter 10K net is still very possible, we put in more time and dedication differently, I do soft work and i still net 7-10k imagine a non car owner ..he will work more time to make more money ..I was with a driver some weeks back and i was shocked wen he showed me the kind of money he net daily, imagine netting over 30K back to back in December, I was like which body this guy get grin no bonus wey him no dey chop
When you had AC issues, how many days was your car handicapped for?
Immediately you fixed it, task force still came for you.
You think smart drivers don't weigh all these downtime's due to maintenance and avoidable destinations..

When People keep assuming it's all about cranking and moving, pumping in more hours on the road.
I let them be.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
Please is it advisable take a tokunbo toyota corolla 2005 model at the rate of N2,400,000. From my office cooperative multipurpose. I will be paying 50k monthly for 4years from my salary. I wanna use the car 4 bolt. Please is it advisable.

Grab it with all 4 limbs. Very good deal

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
My people make una see me see trouble trying to
Upload driver snapshot of existing profile on bolt
For inDriver d thing just dey reject am.. any ideas
??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
Please is it advisable take a tokunbo toyota corolla 2005 model at the rate of N2,400,000. From my office cooperative multipurpose. I will be paying 50k monthly for 4years from my salary. I wanna use the car 4 bolt. Please is it advisable.

Good deal alert, Good deal Alert.

In all you do, don't outsource the car, even if na only weekend you dey work, u can make 50k monthly ...10k sat and 10k Sunday thats 40k in a month, then you can add 10k from your salary, if you have a flexible time as well, you can run evening work, but body no b firewood..

Inspect the car wella and don't outsource it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Ehhennn!!! Really? ...different strokes for different folks.

Keke and Okada was banned ard Jan/Feb last year, go and ask people living in surulere and yaba the effect grin if you drive from Yaba to Surulere 4 times, it's enough for the day. They just nailed those areas wit permanent surge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
bradpitt4040:
My people make una see me see trouble trying to
Upload driver snapshot of existing profile on bolt
For inDriver d thing just dey reject am.. any ideas
??

Go to settings on the bolt app, click on drivers portal, it should redirect you to the page on any downloaded browser , screen grab your driver portal page and upload.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
shollywendy1:

I am not a newbie. Four years in the hustle. Nothing wey eyes never see

Good Evening Sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
On the island? Try not to take trips to the mainland. 3rd mainland bridge is blocked. Serious traffic. On the mainland, abeg stay there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunbe: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
IFSHR:

Good deal alert, Good deal Alert.

In all you do, don't outsource the car, even if na only weekend you dey work, u can make 50k monthly ...10k sat and 10k Sunday thats 40k in a month, then you can add 10k from your salary, if you have a flexible time as well, you can run evening work, but body no b firewood..

Inspect the car wella and don't outsource it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunbe: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thanks bro.
chillex8:

Very good deal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
davit:
On the island? Try not to take trips to the mainland. 3rd mainland bridge is blocked. Serious traffic. On the mainland, abeg stay there.

How? When? By who? When?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:

Hopefully there is an option for you to pay more than 50k every other months, paying a debt for 4 years is another way to tie you down, cos from the look of things you may not be able to leave the company until you have offset the debt. 4 years is not a joke, pikin wey start primary 1 today can b in primary 5 within the space of 4 years. Infact for clarity of purpose, it won't b bad to know the figure u earn monthly to start with, any side hustle, wifey to bail you out in trying times, what happens if you choose to leave the company.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunbe: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes boss, the option is always available. One can decide to pay large sum so as to finish the payment on time. The cooperative spread the payment over 48months to make it easy for interested staff to pay back with ease.
pope191:

Hopefully there is an option for you to pay more than 50k every other months, paying a debt for 4 years is another way to tie you down, cos from the look of things you may not be able to leave the company until you have offset the debt. 4 years is not a joke, pikin wey start primary 1 today can b in primary 5 within the space of 4 years. Infact for clarity of purpose, it won't b bad to know the figure u earn monthly to start with, any side hustle, wifey to bail you out in trying times, what happens if you choose to leave the company.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
tojahh:

Good Evening Sir
Abi na, if we can survive December 7th 2018 traffic. When the whole of Lagos was on standstill, then nothing dey happen.
The same day; experience, holy ghost Congress, shilo and a tanker still fell that day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunbe: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
I earn 75k monthly,
It's a government job.
I have (2 motorcycle) that delivers 18k weekly. I gave it out on instalment. They still have 500k to go.
Just planning to get married.
pope191:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
I earn 75k monthly,
It's a government job.
I have (2 motorcycle) that delivers 18k weekly. I gave it out on instalment. They still have 500k to go.
Nothing do you. You have planned well

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
I earn 75k monthly,
It's a government job.
jump at the offer bro! you'll scale through easily

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
izzou:

Apart from the insults in your comment, I liked and shared your post.

I also owe you a bottle of Heineken and a plate of peppersoup

Whenever you are in Festac and need to relax, quote me here. I'll come find you.

If I'm not closeby, I'll direct you to a bar. They'll give you two bottles of Heineken and peppersoup. The bills are on me

cool

That drink no go help me. Just give me the money make I use am buy fuel cheesy. That's like the greatest gift anyone can give me right now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
I earn 75k monthly,
It's a government job.

I rest my case, remember to invite us for ur wedding exclude Felicity & Tojahh. E get why

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
chillex8:

If only the road from your house to your destination is tarred and smooth cool

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
shollywendy1:

I am not a newbie. Four years in the hustle. Nothing wey eyes never see

Veteran.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

I don talk my own, talk ur own.

Forget stress, forget risk, forget hostility, every work has its own cons...bottom line is u can net 10k on average daily that's 60k a week during the year.

Am not comparing it with 9-5 in d office, I am ministering to someone that if u have this hustle u should be grateful cos u make more than many office workers and u r definitely better off not having any job at all.

Comparing it will be relative and subjective...I am only laying down d facts.

I agree with you. If you can put in the hours, 10k net per day is very very achievable winter or no winter.

But to put in those hours no be small thing o. Your body go tell you grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunbe: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Funny you grin
pope191:

I rest my case, remember to invite us for ur wedding exclude Felicity & Tojahh. E get why
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
I earn 75k monthly,
It's a government job.

This is even more secured than a private firm in terms of job security. I don't know how your own gov. job is but from experience I know a lot of gov. workers have enough time in their hands. Like someone advised above, take the loan and drive the car yourself you'll be surprised how time flies. Trust me you'll do fine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Let the "its not possible" and "its a fat lie" gang come and learn from the gurus.

Truth is rentals and HP guys even make more than car owners cos they have more drive and motivation to go on and on

C dem them don start another challenge... Verily soon it will be "post earning for those on rental"... I greet ooh...

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
chillex8:

I agree too.
A driver on rentals will drive the car anywhere; flood, bad roads, dangerous destinations e.t.c.

I totally disagree with you bros .. Speak for yourself please

So u n ur likes should sit like this and be calming down

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Be careful with Indriver o, before you come and tell us stories that touch grin especially now wey 3rd mainland bridge is closed. Watch out for Unexpected long traffic on Ikorodu road and yaba. God bless our hustle.
Leave them, we go hear am very soon... Set awon fast fingers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:

Go ahead bros... Nothing does you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Vet grin

Pls oh bros, Is he a veterinary
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
tunbe:
Yes boss, the option is always available. One can decide to pay large sum so as to finish the payment on time. The cooperative spread the payment over 48months to make it easy for interested staff to pay back with ease.

Good ,b4 d 4yrs atleast U suppose don buym two more cars join.... Good luck Sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
davit:

I thinkn ts best I stay away from driving at this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.