Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4819781 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ryan03(f): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

The car looks clean, go with qualified technician for ppi, cost of cars are quite high, but i will never buy a car of 1.6m for ehailing.
this is the neatest I have seen so far and also cheap. You know say money dey vanish, one family problem will soon come and carry it. Pls how long do you think it will take me to regain the money back? I want to drive it my self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Omo 1.6m for used Corolla? undecided

Can never be me! angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
this is the neatest I have seen so far and also cheap. You know say money dey vanish, one family problem will soon come and carry it. Pls how long do you think it will take me to regain the money back? I want to drive it my self
If you work hard, you will get your money back in a year time, inspect the car wella, so you dont buy problem with your money cos the less hours you spend in the mechanic the better. Remember to install tracker and comprehensively insure the car because na thief magnet. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Babadee1900:

Can never be me! angry

Me too.
Corolla that my brother bought 2007 model, 1.6M toks in August, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ryan03(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

If you work hard, you will get your money back in a year time, inspect the car wella, so you dont buy problem with your money cos the less hours you spend in the mechanic the better. Remember to install tracker and comprehensively insure the car because na thief magnet. Goodluck.
thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Babadee1900:

Can never be me! angry
The don hype that car so much, imagine i went to inspect one for a friend last week, and the last is 1.8m for naija used oo, i don tell the guy to buy civic but him no agree.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2021
chillex8:

Me too.
Corolla that my brother bought 2007 model, 1.6M toks in August, 2019
As in, what is wrong with Toks Civic and other good cars out there sad

None of my business anyways.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

The don hype that car so much, imagine i went to inspect one for a friend last week, and the last is 1.8m for naija used oo, i don tell the guy to buy civic but him no agree.

Is not hype, if u leave in a compound that have 4 cars and none is Corolla, please leave that house. E get y

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

Hype or not, you can't compare Honda to a Toyota when it comes to reliability

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

Everybody go they alright bro. For some people it’s either Corolla or nothing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

You sure? wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

You say what?
How many Honda have you used/owned?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
pope191:

Is not hype, if u leave in a compound that have 4 cars and none is Corolla, please leave that house. E get y
Bro Y, na everyday we dey learn. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

Bro Y, na everyday we dey learn. grin

Success is far from that compounder grin is like going to a village where u won't find Coke

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
pope191:

A friend grew up in a very big compound with ten 3BR-flats.
Each tenant had at least 1 car. No corolla owner.

Every tenant progressed to own their own houses.
How about that smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
chillex8:

How about that smiley

Wow! That's strange, what a mysterious world.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Felicity0001:

No mind am like say him don ever carry guy for him motor b4 shocked
Bursted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
chillex8:

How about that smiley

Fairy tale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
Within a year

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simpledoty(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Godfather10:

January to June let’s save N500,000
July to December let’s save N1000,000

Godfather... Which business are you people doing that you're saving that money.

Please involve me.

Happy Sunday sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I axed my friends and avoided all and every unnecessary social interactions.

Then I complete my daily 12 hrs driving on uber daily. Go home, eat, sleep, wake up next morning and repeat.
Good morning bro
Happy new year
Bros please and please can I get ur number WhatsApp precisely?

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Felicity0001:

No mind am like say him don ever carry guy for him motor b4 shocked

Good morning bro
Happy Sunday
Bros i need vehicle for e hailing
Please if you can link me to a owner in Lagos
Thanks
I would really appreciate a reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Story of my Sunday mornings. Useless short trips everywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good morning house

Please I need a car to rent for e hailing

Please and please

Felicity0001
Cheerfulgiver
Eyinola
Godfather
Chillex
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
pls I want to purchase a Toyota Corolla ce for secondhand although with first body for 1.650m. pix below, is it adviceable

Why not buy tokunbo 05/06 camry instead.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
eyinola:
I can now say it that when u didn't respond to order or u decline, ur ratings will drop, this is the second time am noticing this.. too many useless request on bolt this morning, I declined abt 4 trips and i didn't respond to 1 and also accepted abt 2 which i didn't arrive or call the rider till d riders cancelled and and behold my ratings dropped from 4.93 to 4.83

U no lie same happen to me last week for like 30-45min I and riders were canceling on each other, I then notice my rating from 4.83 to 4.73 nw am on 4.75
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
come.to lagos, I can get you a cheaper deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
ksmart027:

He can get tokunbo 06+ civic for even less amount.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
pope191:

Because Corolla dey protect the occupants of the house? Or what?
This your take dey funny sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
pope191:

Success is far from that compounder grin is like going to a village where u won't find Coke

LOL, this is funny.
Very funny. So if Babadee and Dru are the only occupants in a house, they are less successful because they dont use coro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Story of my Sunday mornings. Useless short trips everywhere

You can still gross 10k before 5/6pm. You might probably even net 10k xef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
pope191:

No let dru23 hear you oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.