Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4848076 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) ... (5715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
topsydee007:
I'm here again.

I'm the one trying migrate my account from Abuja to lagos.

I think the account has been migrated cos I opened my bolt app and I see a fresh account with no vehicle attached.

I understand I have to do another inspection report but on the page of inspection report I saw HACKNEY PERMIT AND VEHICLE BODY TAG PERMIT. ..

Will I need to get those two permit or I should ignore them

Please forgive my curiosity

Ignore and go for your inspection

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Are you sure about this? undecided
I thought they said the entire dual carriages would be shut down for the next two weeks leaving Western Avenue- Ekobridge & Muritala Muhammed-Oyingbo-Iddo as the two alternative routes?
Yea. I saw cars coming to adeniji now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
shollywendy1:

It's very possible. I drive 2007 corolla too. So, no shaking

You didn't ask if it is v6 or i4
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

Vehicle is in LUTH. I don't know what you mean by my terms again since I clearly stated it earlier, this I understand is why people have issues with others, are you suggesting I come up with a new TnC just for your neighbor?

Hope the said Camry is 4 plugs?

25k is okay. If drivers are offering 20k because of 'winter' keep your car till February when things will probably fully pick up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
topsydee007:

Thanks bro.

Please do u have bolt contact number?

Please anyone should help me with bolt contact number

Thanks

Like someone adviced go for another inspection then if you still can't go online after that please send a mail to Uche.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sadewodu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
IFSHR:

Try and visit their physical office and tender your case, there will surely be a headway

Pls do you know where their office is in Lagos? Someone told me maryland mall, is that true?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

Lol grin this guy....

No mind me baba na jobless youth we be. gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

Vehicle is in LUTH. I don't know what you mean by my terms again since I clearly stated it earlier, this I understand is why people have issues with others, are you suggesting I come up with a new TnC just for your neighbor?

Of course not,
It was the rental fee I saw and do you mean daily fee of 25k, 7days a week? undecided
I asked if other terms like not traveling long distance without owner's consent (offline deals), LASTMA/Vio/CBD/ Agbero bail out, God forbid an accident cover etc are included.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
shollywendy1:

It's very possible. I drive 2007 corolla too. So, no shaking

Warts is talking about daily delivery not weekly delivery
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Duke111:

Thanks bruv. Is it also open for the island to mainland in the afternoon?

Yup. U r good to go Island to mainland in d afternoon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

I have a question for you, I have a 2007 toyota corolla not registered, is it possible to get a driver who would deliver daily? 25/7. A colleague bought the car but leaving the country so I bought it off him. I know this is not the model you guys operate, I just want to know if it's possible.

Bros abeg use style employ me na I dey find motor like this self especially corolla 07. But Bros we can start with 20k for the now then move to 25k after the covid then gradually go up to 35 and even 45 during festive seasonsgrin

But on a more serious note... The 07 corolla is a good car for the job trust me... As for the 25k weekly at the moment? Sir I can only speak for my self oooh, I can only rent at 20k for the now then maybe as the covid restrictions improve then we can have an upward review.

You can give a try though but make sure the person you're renting to is not a rough and bad driver so you don't go spending all the income on maintenance and repairs.

No! you can't see anybody that would rent on a daily because most renters it's their only source of livelihood so they'll need something stable and guaranteed for a long period.

To clear my curiosity, why us the car not registered? I thought you bought it from somebody?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
topsydee007:
I'm here again.

I'm the one trying migrate my account from Abuja to lagos.

I think the account has been migrated cos I opened my bolt app and I see a fresh account with no vehicle attached.

I understand I have to do another inspection report but on the page of inspection report I saw HACKNEY PERMIT AND VEHICLE BODY TAG PERMIT. ..

Will I need to get those two permit or I should ignore them

Please forgive my curiosity

U need to do Hackney permit i think 3k and its compulsory for your car to be active. Body and Car tag is not compulsory yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
hvac:
I beg who knows any other airline that goes to kano apart from air peace.
Please mention so that I can book online.
Thanks
En! Looking for plane inside Uber thread?

I think British Airways does oohgrin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Are you sure about this? undecided
I thought they said the entire dual carriages would be shut down for the next two weeks leaving Western Avenue- Ekobridge & Muritala Muhammed-Oyingbo-Iddo as the two alternative routes?

I thought so too, but I have been crossing it since Saturday till this morning, then I went and read their tweet again, then I understood what they meant; u can't branch into adekunle/yaba from oworo/gbagada/ogudu end. And u can't go towards oworo/gbagada/ogudu from adekunle/yaba end also. So if u r going to yaba from oworo, pass anthony to ikorodu road and vise versa.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Please, where do you live & what are your terms?
My neighbor is in dire need of a car to drive. He lost his car to a life threatening accident in November but came out unscathed. The insurance company who are supposed to pay his claim are foot dragging on it.
He has a heavy pregnant wife to feed.

May God see him through in this difficult times... I'd been before but not by accident, i can relate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
peeps4u:

Corolla has V6?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
peeps4u:

Hope the said Camry is 4 plugs?

25k is okay. If drivers are offering 20k because of 'winter' keep your car till February when things will probably fully pick up.

Bros he didn't mention Camry in his post ooh. He clearly stated "2007 Toyota Corolla". Maybe you should go back and read the post again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
peeps4u:

Have you ever seen a v6 Toyota corolla 2007?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

I thought so too, but I have been crossing it since Saturday till this morning, then I went and read their tweet again, then I understood what they meant; u can't branch into adekunle/yaba from oworo/gbagada/ogudu end. And u can't go towards oworo/gbagada/ogudu from adekunle/yaba end also. So if u r going to yaba from oworo, pass anthony to ikorodu road and vise versa.

Thanks for dis bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
IFSHR:

Ignore and go for your inspection

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Like someone adviced go for another inspection then if you still can't go online after that please send a mail to Uche.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

U need to do Hackney permit i think 3k and its compulsory for your car to be active. Body and Car tag is not compulsory yet.

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Corolla has V6?

Sorry, I actually thought Camry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bros he didn't mention Camry in his post ooh. He clearly stated "2007 Toyota Corolla". Maybe you should go back and read the post again.

My bad, thought I read camry grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Have you ever seen a v6 Toyota corolla 2007?

No vex, thought I read Camry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solid3(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
hello guys, i have 06 corolla in abuja, and the person managing it for me is delivering 20k on weekly basis but I want 25k weekly. I dont deal with the driver, i deal with the guy managing the car. Am I asking for too much please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ryan03:
at what price sir? I can only afford 1.7m right now

If u no mind canada cars, that should get one or a little bit more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
peeps4u:

I don't think corolla have V6 engine. I have not seen one before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Of course not,
It was the rental fee I saw and do you mean daily fee of 25k, 7days a week? undecided
I asked if other terms like not traveling long distance without owner's consent (offline deals), LASTMA/Vio/CBD/ Agbero bail out, God forbid an accident cover etc are included.

25/7 divided by 7. That's about 3500 daily.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bros abeg use style employ me na I dey find motor like this self especially corolla 07. But Bros we can start with 20k for the now then move to 25k after the covid then gradually go up to 35 and even 45 during festive seasonsgrin

But on a more serious note... The 07 corolla is a good car for the job trust me... As for the 25k weekly at the moment? Sir I can only speak for my self oooh, I can only rent at 20k for the now then maybe as the covid restrictions improve then we can have an upward review.

You can give a try though but make sure the person you're renting to is not a rough and bad driver so you don't go spending all the income on maintenance and repairs.

No! you can't see anybody that would rent on a daily because most renters it's their only source of livelihood so they'll need something stable and guaranteed for a long period.

To clear my curiosity, why us the car not registered? I thought you bought it from somebody?

Why vehicle is not registered? It was imported by my colleague thru his brother in canada, the plan was to give it out for uber, there was delay in shipping and other logistics, by the time it got here, his documents were ready and he needed to leave Nigeria permanently, so I decided to buy it with the intention of reselling it later. I only bought it to help him raise money faster for travel expenses .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
peeps4u:

Hope the said Camry corolla is 4 plugs?

Corolla sir.

Okay thanks for the hint.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

25/7 divided by 7. That's about 3500 daily.

Nope bros 25/7 na 3.57~3.6

(1) (2) (3) ... (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) ... (5715) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Thunday1005(m), Kaymaxi2222(m), Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.