Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766003 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aAK1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
agbonda:
Please, I need advice from every experience person here concerning Peugeot 407 2009 model automatic and less than a year use for 1.2m.

My questions are:

1. Is it a good buy for that price ?
2. Is the car good for Uber and Taxify?
3. What are the challenges I should expect interns of fuel consumption and car maintenance?

Please, I need your candid advice b4 buying this car with a loan proceed.

Thank you
its a good car but stay off the automatic transmission
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reeefe(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

motor wey I sell on sunday wink

oga gazzuzz na u big o baddest cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Coolbenzino:
If you aren't using Wi-Fi, trust me you don't have any business in Ikeja. You will end up losing activity score due to bad data network.
9mobile got me anytime, even ikeja and ikoyi with yeye network signal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

My swift dey fail well well for ago palace

Oga Sir what phone are you using
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Oga, your 9mobile will fail you on Ikeja under bridge and airport. Perhaps you're not aware of it. Pay close attention and watch it in these areas. I'm an ambassador of 9mobile but not in those areas I mentioned.

9mobile got me anytime, even ikeja and ikoyi with yeye network signal [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Hello House, am looking at buying a 406 automatic Direct (not converted) in the coming weeks but I keep hearing the Automatic is not good for Uber can anyone advise on this please.
Alternatively I can decide to get a manual converted and use strictly for Uber because the Automatic I would want to combine for personal use as well..
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Coolbenzino:
Oga, your 9mobile will fail you on Ikeja under bridge and airport. Perhaps you're not aware of it. Pay close attention and watch it in these areas. I'm an ambassador of 9mobile but not in those areas I mentioned.

9mobile got me anytime, even ikeja and ikoyi with yeye network signal

That's true.
Network seems to be bad at the airport. My Swift doesn't work well there.
I use a Samsung Galaxy A5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Most people here doesn't know what they really want. Confused souls. God Bless the hustle wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jbsky: 6:10am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

GOD BLESS U SIR, MY DRIVERS ARE HAPPY. grin

Please send T&C to sola_ajiboye@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2017
aAK1:
its a good car but stay off the automatic transmission
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION I CURRENTLY HAVE 6 AUTOMATIC 407 RUNNING ON UBER/TAXIFY ... STOP SAYING WHAT U DONT KNOW...THE GEARBOX IS CHEAPER THAN THAT OF A TOYOTA
GOOD MORNING...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SENT AS REQUESTED...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Jbsky:

Please send T&C to sola_ajiboye@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Sent sir...
Good mrni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aAK1(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION I CURRENTLY HAVE 6 AUTOMATIC 407 RUNNING ON UBER/TAXIFY ... STOP SAYING WHAT U DONT KNOW...THE GEARBOX IS CHEAPER THAN THAT OF A TOYOTA
GOOD MORNING...
bro i use a lion and know exactly what i am saying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2017
DONT CRITICIZE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE GONE THRU MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND U UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING IN MY T&C IS FOR THE GOOD OF THE DRIVER AND PARTNER... MOST FAVOURS THE DRIVERS... DONT FORGET AM A DRIVER ON UBER/TAXIFY TOO grin, AM ALSO A PARTNER...
I TREAT MY DRIVERS LIKE KINGS I GIVE THEM ALLOWANCES grin IF THE DRIVER IS HAPPY HE WILL WORK AND DELIVER...
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA FOR ME TO MANAGE YOU WILL GET 50K WEEKLY... TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY..
CALL ME ON-08032800453
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:59am On Nov 30, 2017
aAK1:
bro i use a lion and know exactly what i am saying.
I have 12 bro...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Oga Sir what phone are you using

Infinix hot 5,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Ogunvic, do u take new drivers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Ogunvic, do u take new drivers?
Yes sir, but the guy must be an experienced driver with a good knowledge of Lagos roads...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babniyen(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Haaay. Strong people dey her O.
Pls send me the T&C to gizmobay@gmail.com
ogunvic41:

I have 12 bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:24am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

I have 12 bro...

That u have 12 doesn't mean an owner with only one doesn't know his onions ...most times people just argue bragging rights without giving the pros n cons of a particular vehicle.

Well let me come and start going

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2017
babniyen:
Haaay. Strong people dey her O.
Pls send me the T&C to gizmobay@gmail.com
SENT...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Carshopper:

That u have 12 doesn't mean an owner with only one doesn't know his onions ...most times people just argue bragging rights without giving the pros n cons of a particular vehicle.

Well let me come and start going
I have been using PEUGEOT auto and manual for over 2 years now bro... No one is bragging... PEUGEOT is a brand I understand... The automatic has RECOMMENDED GEAR OIL, if u pour any gear oil u are on your own

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

I have been using PEUGEOT auto and manual for over 2 years now bro... No one is bragging... PEUGEOT is a brand I understand... The automatic has RECOMMENDED GEAR OIL, if u pour any gear oil u are on your own

Still the same thing I said above ...pros n cons ....

Make I come and start going
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Carshopper:

Still the same thing I said above ...pros n cons ....

Make I come and start going
Lol, oya be going
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

Lol, oya be going

Bye bye cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

Let nairalanders advice u...why asking for my T&C then?

Please send Ts& Cs to Unilagtrends@gmail.com...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Please send Ts& Cs to
Mercilicioused@yahoo.com

ogunvic41:

Lol, oya be going
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by doroboss(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2017
From use of a peugeot 406 D9 automatic and 406 D9 manual, I can tell you that the automatic transmission is not reliable, fuel consumption on the automatic is not as good as the manual. It is same transmission in the 407.

Upsides of the manual transmission. Up till today nov 2017 the gear box is still 15,000.

If you want to buy a peugeot 406, 607, 407, 307 with Ew10, do not buy the automatic version. Long term you will get burnt.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2017
lollyboy:

Please send Ts& Cs to Unilagtrends@gmail.com...
Sent sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Everybody is just asking for T&C. Ogunvic, are you sending recharge cards with it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
doroboss:
From use of a peugeot 406 D9 automatic and 406 D9 manual, I can tell you that the automatic transmission is not reliable, fuel consumption on the automatic is not as good as the manual. It is same transmission in the 407.

Upsides of the manual transmission. Up till today nov 2017 the gear box is still 15,000.

If you want to buy a peugeot 406, 607, 407, 307 with Ew10, do not buy the automatic version. Long term you will get burnt.

Pros n cons ....this is what I dey talk...

U don't just argue and argue ...but give reasons to ur argument

Thanks doroboss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

Sent sir...

Please send Ts& Cs to
Mercilicioused@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.