Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764451 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Person wey make 600k a month,no get car? Smh

I weak
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamchaser14:

Hello guys. I haven't been here in a longtime.. I was a regular Uber driver, until I got a 9-5 job so I had to give up the car back to the owner, but I'm available to drive on rental agreement on weekends only. I'll upload my Current Uber ratings. I'm trustworthy, professional and friendly. Kindly get in touch on 08122191803.

grin
dreamchaser14:

Hello guys. I haven't been here in a longtime.. I was a regular Uber driver, until I got a 9-5 job so I had to give up the car back to the owner, but I'm available to drive on rental agreement on weekends only. I'll upload my Current Uber ratings. I'm trustworthy, professional and friendly. Kindly get in touch on 08122191803.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Carshopper:

50k ke ...well T&C applies grin

Three of us should even read the T&C together at the vigil
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
darmilolah:

Send ur email bro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
Send ur email bro grin
You can attend our vigil too.
darmilolah@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2017
darmilolah:

You can attend our vigil too.

darmilolah@gmail.com
which vigil...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

which vigil...

My other two ogas above will tell you more about it

Let me come and be going grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

which vigil...

Plz can I get the t&c,
dyemida@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2017
dyemida:

Plz can I get the t&c,
dyemida@gmail.com
Sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phayie(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

Send ur email bro grin

olaitanolatunde@yahoo.com send me ur T&Cs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

HP not recommended... Drivers will default...they can't fuel cars talk less of maintaining...
INVEST WISELY...

Its not too good when you speak like this as you might be shutting the doors of opportunities to other good, reliable and serious drivers.

Best bet anyone who is interested in experimenting in HP should be allowed to and not be discouraged. Femi defaulted in his HP contract does not mean Gbemi will have same fate.

If you can make 100k weekly, I do not see reasons why you should not be able to fuel nor maintain the car not to talk of defaults. More zeal and Zests when you have the understanding that you are driving to own.

Some will succeed where others fail. Please let do more of positively encouraging others, its not everyone that must work under others, give room for independency and growth. Just my Take.

I am a dedicated driver who is interested in an HP arrangement. 08186715860 is both my direct line and WhatsApp line. I currently drive a 2015 Kia Cerato on rentals and would love to employ the opportunities embedded in an HP arrangement.

#I_have_a_voice

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TGTLtd(m): 1:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Please I'm interested in knowing your t/c

truckedtransportltd@yahoo.com

ogunvic41:
DONT CRITICIZE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE GONE THRU MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND U UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING IN MY T&C IS FOR THE GOOD OF THE DRIVER AND PARTNER... MOST FAVOURS THE DRIVERS... DONT FORGET AM A DRIVER ON UBER/TAXIFY TOO grin, AM ALSO A PARTNER...
I TREAT MY DRIVERS LIKE KINGS I GIVE THEM ALLOWANCES grin IF THE DRIVER IS HAPPY HE WILL WORK AND DELIVER...
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA FOR ME TO MANAGE YOU WILL GET 50K WEEKLY... TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY..
CALL ME ON-08032800453
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:

08032800453... Better on phone sir

Well done bro, kindly forward the terms and conditions to vicolame@gmail.com. If i must say av not seen anyone "brag" abt PJ the way u do aldo i still av my reservations towards the belief that the autogear is not so good ovatime expecially for a job like this cos i used 406wagon for like 4years and mechs at ITI ladipo usually discourages me from the auto gear then and cos i wanted autogear i went for toyota so how av u seen the autogear from ur experience so far cos am trying to go for one soon, what specs should i look out for interms of engine type especially?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Phargbemmy:

Its not too good when you speak like this as you might be shutting the doors of opportunities to other good, reliable and serious drivers.

Best bet anyone who is interested in experimenting in HP should be allowed to and not be discouraged. Femi defaulted in his HP contract does not mean Gbemi will have same fate.

If you can make 100k weekly, I do not see reasons why you should not be able to fuel nor maintain the car not to talk of defaults. More zeal and Zests when you have the understanding that you are driving to own.

Some will succeed where others fail. Please let do more of positively encouraging others, its not everyone that must work under others, give room for independency and growth. Just my Take.

I am a dedicated driver who is interested in an HP arrangement. 08186715860 is both my direct line and WhatsApp line. I currently drive a 2015 Kia Cerato on rentals and would love to employ the opportunities embedded in an HP arrangement.

#I_have_a_voice
Drop ur contact and let's talk on phone... U will come back to this thread to thank me...I have seen best drivers of UBER failed on HP... The guy who mentored me on UBER was UBER driver of the week three times 187k,180k, and 170k recently... He failed on HP, the car was collected...tell me how u gonna meet up that week u lost the two front shocks... How will u meet up when ur top gasket get blown,cars aren't new... I met a man who took HP of 9m for a brand new nissan primera 2016... He has paid over 1.5m the car was collected from him...if u can make 100k weekly u should be able to save money to buy your own car...GET A CAR FOR HP AND IN MONTHS TO COME PROOF ME WRONG...
MY OPINION I STAND TO BE CORRECTED... I LOVE UBER DRIVERS AND I WANT THEM TO PROGRESS...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING....
AM PROUD TO BE A DRIVER...

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2017
vicolame:

Well done bro, kindly forward the terms and conditions to vicolame@gmail.com. If i must say av not seen anyone "brag" abt PJ the way u do aldo i still av my reservations towards the belief that the autogear is not so good ovatime expecially for a job like this cos i used 406wagon for like 4years and mechs at ITI ladipo usually discourages me from the auto gear then and cos i wanted autogear i went for toyota so how av u seen the autogear from ur experience so far cos am trying to go for one soon, what specs should i look out for interms of engine type especially?
Thanks
Mail sent... I don't brag I speak from experience sir... Good morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2017
TGTLtd:
Please I'm interested in knowing your t/c

truckedtransportltd@yahoo.com

Sent sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Phayie:

olaitanolatunde@yahoo.com send me ur T&Cs
Sent sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2017
All those happened because the drivers didn't save. If you can save to buy a car while on rental, you can also save for car maintenance and hp payment while on HP contract. Considering the fact that you pay same amount for rental and HP.
whatever week you have downtime, you take from your savings to fix the car and make hp payment, the guy that was making 170 to 180k everyweek should have atleast 250k in savings at the end of the month

ogunvic41:

Drop ur contact and let's talk on phone... U will come back to this thread to thank me...I have seen best drivers of UBER failed on HP... The guy who mentored me on UBER was UBER driver of the week three times 187k,180k, and 170k recently... He failed on HP, the car was collected...tell me how u gonna meet up that week u lost the two front shocks... How will u meet up when ur top gasket get blown,cars aren't new... I met a man who took HP of 9m for a brand new nissan primera 2016... He has paid over 1.5m the car was collected from him...if u can make 100k weekly u should be able to save money to buy your own car...GET A CAR FOR HP AND IN MONTHS TO COME PROOF ME WRONG...
MY OPINION I STAND TO BE CORRECTED... I LOVE UBER DRIVERS AND I WANT THEM TO PROGRESS...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING....
AM PROUD TO BE A DRIVER...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2017
; Good question . Make una no think our brain have stop functioning. Oh Chim ooo

Ifeanyimark:

Person wey make 600k a month,no get car? Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=alstarmayo post=62871712]All those happened because the drivers didn't save. If you can save to buy a car while on rental, you can also save for car maintenance and hp payment while on HP contract. Considering the fact that you pay same amount for rental and HP.
whatever week you have downtime, you take from your savings to fix the car and make hp payment, the guy that was making 170 to 180k everyweek should have atleast 250k in savings at the end of the month

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2017
alstarmayo:
All those happened because the drivers didn't save. If you can save to buy a car while on rental, you can also save for car maintenance and hp payment while on HP contract. Considering the fact that you pay same amount for rental and HP.

On HP u maintain the car on rentals u don't that's d difference and the car can be collected from u when u default the payment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2017
ogunvic41:
DONT CRITICIZE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE GONE THRU MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND U UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING IN MY T&C IS FOR THE GOOD OF THE DRIVER AND PARTNER... MOST FAVOURS THE DRIVERS... DONT FORGET AM A DRIVER ON UBER/TAXIFY TOO grin, AM ALSO A PARTNER...
I TREAT MY DRIVERS LIKE KINGS I GIVE THEM ALLOWANCES grin IF THE DRIVER IS HAPPY HE WILL WORK AND DELIVER...
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA FOR ME TO MANAGE YOU WILL GET 50K WEEKLY... TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY..
CALL ME ON-08032800453
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...

Please send the terms and conditions to samsoncharlesef@gmail.com . Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
If those guys you mentioned saved, they would be able to maintain their cars. If you consistently make over 100k a week, you should be able to save like 25 to 30k( with exception of family men sha).

The money the person on rental is saving to buy his car, the man on hp is saving it for maintenance.

It all boils down to discipline

ogunvic41:

On HP u maintain the car on rentals u don't that's d difference and the car can be collected from u when u default the payment

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Update...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2017
darmilolah:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ubrtxy: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello sir please send your terms & conditions to me ,
Am interested in this your offer.email: ubpair4me@gmail.com
ogunvic41:

OK SIR, I HAVE FORWARDED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO UR MAIL EARLIER SIR...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2017
HP isn't for the low in spirit ooo... To be honest the HP model is one I will love to do some day. The truth behind HP model is the partner knows 9 out of 10 will not complete payment depending on price that was set at the beginning. So partner is waiting patiently to repossess vehicle once their is a default which is normally fixed at 2weeks.

Even if there is no default... most drivers just get tired of HP as it takes away their free time.

But as @alstarmayor talk if u turning out 600k monthly I believe u should be able to maintain n pay out remittance when there is downtime

@darmilolah vigil holds today ooo please be there

@ogunvic41 u are invited to our vigil grin our members plenty for this forum

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Anyone using infinix note 4 experienced this please let me what to do and what should be the next step

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Ubrtxy:
Hello sir please send your terms & conditions to me ,
Am interested in this your offer.email: ubpair4me@gmail.com
Sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
What are the genuine reasons why drivers default on payments. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2017
bigass:

Simple put ... GREED.... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
bigass:
Bad cars.

partners never believe when drivers say there is something to be fixed. partners leave most repairs to drivers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), Johnnybegood12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.