Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747917 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Kikikikiki... Talk your truth nobody go stroke u. Your sure say u no accept am? With the 25ltrs wey dey ur waist as at that time?

Pope191 always go around with CD[b][/b] so I'm very sure he would have accepted but unfortunately for him such opportunities don't come to people that seek it so it comes to people like us that God has already give the power to resist at all timegrin

If you are talking about Craig David, I have both the "Born To Do It" & "Slicker Then your Average" albums. Anything outside that is way beyond my scope of reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2021
izzou:

If they had just put only the 1 million, I would believe... Afterall, anything can be possible

But adding 800 trips? Bolt management must be very stupid or easy to deceive

Taking 800 trips and grossing 1 million Naira means that this guy was having 25 trips every day, and each trip was not less than #1250

Now on Bolt, a trip for that amount would be about 13km..(maybe Yaba to VI)

So Bolt is telling me this guy did Yaba to VI, 25 times every day for 31 days? (Just an analysis)

No downtime, no traffic, he didn't even wait for trips?

Lol...This is hilarious grin

Don't mind them they think we are stupid to believe such nonsense. Weather they where 2 drivers on the account is not even the question.

How Will over 800 trips amount to just a million?

From your analysis, 13km drive and I'll say 30min ride is approximately N1500. Now, we all know this was a surge period, there, a surge of at least 1.9 Will make that trip to go as high as N2,600 or more.

So can we then equate 800 trips to 1m?

Mathematically, its not even possible.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

grin small thing o wink cool
Weldone and congrats.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2021
IFSHR:

Are you saying he should tell the caller the bolded ? Or you are just thinking loud...

That's a wrong thing to tell the caller, infact it's incriminating.
Fastest finger
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2021
This one na part of wetin Late Fela dey call GOVERNMENT MAGIC
Bolt na the combination of APC and PDP join together.
800 trips indeed!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2021
computerglobal:

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

grin
Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2021
davit:
Meanwhile, guys how do you manage a situation rider refuses to get down from your car for whatever reason known to her.

Take for instance, you get a trip request. Rider arrives and begins to insult you even before the trip starts. You now tell her to get down since she will end up giving you o star or even do worse, only for her to refuse.

Abeg, I need input on this.

Tojahh, izzou, Felicity0001, deedee44, Pope191, kanuisagoat, eyinola, Crvrider, shollywendy1 and others.

Hmm... I once had an experience similar to this, though I'd already started the ride and thank God it was a Uber trip so the 1star was not too disastrous.

I'd shared the experience here b4, it wasn't funny at and I dont pray for such ever again because that incident almost affected my mental state.

So, in this case of yours I think what izzuo said is the perfect approach to this, but if paraventure the people in here neighbourhood resolves and beg you to still take her (because that's what most will do since its in her area), this is where you'll need to apply wisdom. Go offline while you tell her to request again by so doing everybody must have seen her request did come to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Kikikikiki... Talk your truth nobody go stroke u. Your sure say u no accept am? With the 25ltrs wey dey ur waist as at that time?

Pope191 always go around with CD so I'm very sure he would have accepted but unfortunately for him such opportunities don't come to people that seek it so it comes to people like us that God has already give the power to resist at all timegrin
Na thumb start. And The sensor dey with my wife. It no dey start for outside. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
northbird:

Seniors ,pls advise me on this case.

Rider A.
I picked a rider up and dropped the rider at his location, BTW. the rider had two female companions with him, they moved into a suite/ apartment

I got another short ride n he paid n I left too.

I got a third ride, on my way to complete the third trip, I got a call( that's like after an hour of dropping the first rider) from the first rider that he forgot an item in the car.

I'm sure he didn't forget any item. I told him so. Because I checked the car when I got to the destination.

Later another line called me n started threatening me about having my phone number n number plate. That I should make myself available. I told him angrily that I don't have anything to do with him.

I have reported the ride on the Bolt.app.

If the no. Calls tomorrow, I asked some people n they said I shouldn't pick such nos again. But I was countering them that, if I don't pick, won't it mean I'm avoiding them.

Seniors, pls advise.

Each time I drop a rider I always look back to see if they're leaving anything behind because me I don't like dramas at all.

Anyways, when he calls again ask just be calm and ask him a few questions like, sir, pls what's the item you left in my car? Was it forgotten by you or your female companions?
You know where each of them sat while on the trip and you also know where your 2nd and 3rd rider sat as well then this will help you judge if weather your 2nd or 3rd rider must have picked it up while they entered the car.

If the item is something like a phone and it was truly left on your car then its possible your 2nd or slightly your 3rd rider must have taken it depending on the possition the item was left lying.

Call the 2nd and 3rd rider you picked after them and kindly ask them politely ooh if they saw any thing while they entered your car (though it wont make any sense to do that) but at least to clear your doubt.

Then call thw guy back to explain to him how far you've gone to see if he truly left any thing on your car.

If after all of these he still doesn't agree, then leave him to his cross... na taxi him carry no be personal car. Uber or Bolt don't have any punishment to drivers for lost item if the driver claims he didn't see anything.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2021
pope191:

Well I have tried it like 3 times, but one almost backfired. Prolly 2 years now, already done for the day, but still on the island (Silver Bird on AB way). while waiting for a trip to get me close to home, I got this trip from couples going to Gbagada ard 9:30PM, that was how I pick them and they were speaking Yoruba, not knowing I understand wazobia, tho d husband was d cool type. I try to take the turn from Bonny camp that leads to 3MB, that's how the wife yell at me, where am I going to and she kept saying too many disgusting thing about me not knowing road and all the drivers that just flood uber without any idea. The thing got to me so bad, I just pull over under d bridge after US embassy and told them I'm not doing again. The man said I should take them to a safe place, but I refused that I'm done, they refuse to alight, the woman kept saying I want to kidnap them, I have plan with thieves to rob them abi. I don't want trouble, I just want to get home, I drove them to TBS, the husband alighted, but the lady left the door open and refused to get door, with threat that she will show me today. I try to talk to the simp of a husband, but he said I insulted her wife by my attitude, what do I mean by trying to drop them under bridge, the number she's trying to reach is her military brother inside Bonny camp. See me wey they talk before grin my liver rest, my heart skip, air fill my throat, just thinking if I should speed off with the woman, but I don't want them to tag me as a thief. Passers-by meddle and help calm the situation, I didnt bother waiting for trip again, just thanked my stars I didn't end at Bonny camp that night.

Ever since I've employed reasonable ways to deal with bad riders.

Hahaha.... So with all your mouth na only ordinary treat your liver fail yougrin... Trust me that man was lying the wife never had any military personal as relatives else she would have said it all those while fr9m her watery mouth.

If na me na there we diegrin that military guy go come that night oooh if not we no go comot for there.

No b so that solder guy I'd and encounter with at Oba2 Akran the other time was forming like he was calling his collueage "how far wheee una d9n reach?", "under bridge ikeja abi?" For over 1:30min till I left the scene we no c anybody.

[b]Military don't have the power to arrest a civilian, [/b]since the day I learnt this I'd a different mind set about military personnels.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Don't mind them they think we are stupid to believe such nonsense. Weather they where 2 drivers on the account is not even the question.

How Will over 800 trips amount to just a million?

From your analysis, 13km drive and I'll say 30min ride is approximately N1500. Now, we all know this was a surge period, there, a surge of at least 1.9 Will make that trip to go as high as N2,600 or more.

So can we then equate 800 trips to 1m?

Mathematically, its not even possible.
Leave those people, dem dey deceive their sef, all for gram

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Each time I drop a rider I always look back to see if they're leaving anything behind because me I don't like dramas at all.

Anyways, when he calls again ask just be calm and ask him a few questions like, sir, pls what's the item you left in my car? Was it forgotten by you or your female companions?
You know where each of them sat while on the trip and you also know where your 2nd and 3rd rider sat as well then this will help you judge if weather your 2nd or 3rd rider must have picked it up while they entered the car.

If the item is something like a phone and it was truly left on your car then its possible your 2nd or slightly your 3rd rider must have taken it depending on the possition the item was left lying.

Call the 2nd and 3rd rider you picked after them and kindly ask them politely ooh if they saw any thing while they entered your car (though it wont make any sense to do that) but at least to clear your doubt.

Then call thw guy back to explain to him how far you've gone to see if he truly left any thing on your car.

If after all of these he still doesn't agree, then leave him to his cross... na taxi him carry no be personal car. Uber or Bolt don't have any punishment to drivers for lost item if the driver claims he didn't see anything.

Hes just wasting his time doing this. There's really no point. Any rider who sees a phone that is not his/her and does not tell you immediately will not admit he saw any phone if you call him.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Hahaha.... So with all your mouth na only ordinary treat your liver fail yougrin... Trust me that man was lying the wife never had any military personal as relatives else she would have said it all those while fr9m her watery mouth.

If na me na there we diegrin that military guy go come that night oooh if not we no go comot for there.

No b so that solder guy I'd and encounter with at Oba2 Akran the other time was forming like he was calling his collueage "how far wheee una d9n reach?", "under bridge ikeja abi?" For over 1:30min till I left the scene we no c anybody.

[b]Military don't have the power to arrest a civilian, [/b]since the day I learnt this I'd a different mind set about military personnels.

But them get power to land you some few slaps before any kind of help come your way. Boss, if you can afford to avoid their wahala just avoid it. Witnessed one the other day, the army guy marched the offender into his own car and drove off, where to? I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2021
shollywendy1:

Since you have reported the incident to bolt or better still report to nearest police station, you are covered.
You don't have to ignore their calls. It will make things seems fishy. Stand on your word each time they call you, if it's resulting in threats, hang up. But don't ignore their calls. They will look elsewhere for it

Thanks boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2021
As per the guy doing 800 trips..... I don't believe it

But I believe the 1 million gross. Very possible, if you have the backing of a machine/ app.

I think Bolt has an arrangement with him.

Also two people using the account is highly possible.

Thirdly, Bolt has geofenced him to trips only on the island/ Lekki axis.. Anywhere he goes, his ID has been given precedence over all other drivers. Regardless of their status on the queue.

He gets the next closest / available trip whenever
he is around, iPhone 6s, 4gb ram , modem or whatever gadgets other drivers use notwithstanding .

1 million gross in a month from driving shocked. Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2021
davit:
Meanwhile, guys how do you manage a situation rider refuses to get down from your car for whatever reason known to her.

Take for instance, you get a trip request. Rider arrives and begins to insult you even before the trip starts. You now tell her to get down since she will end up giving you o star or even do worse, only for her to refuse.

Abeg, I need input on this.

Tojahh, izzou, Felicity0001, deedee44, Pope191, kanuisagoat, eyinola, Crvrider, shollywendy1 and others.
Trip that you've already cancelled? Drive her straight to the nearest police station.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2021
pope191:

Hmmm! When you are not 3 by 2... and she too slept comfortable? well! This hustle atimes can make someone be like wood, even if a lady touch you, it will be lyk they are using sandpaper to scratch you. Boss next time, just mix malt, alomo, garlic, water melon, oloma nkirisi with ose oji. Chai! What a night to remember
Pope sir, na 1.30am I go find all this one? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Bosses abeg, anyone with contact at Sura LASMA. Them don hold me o... Lagos Island. Anyone abeg.

Shollywendy
Izzou
Pope191
Felicity001
deedee44

Abeg, help needed...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2021
InfinityEstates:
Bosses abeg, anyone with contact at Sura LASMA. Them don hold me o... Lagos Island. Anyone abeg.

Shollywendy
Izzou
Pope191
Felicity001
deedee44

Abeg, help needed...

Call this number ******

Tell him you are brother to oluwa is involved (fmr president of FMS lasu from irpm gave you his number). Ensure you tell him the whole truth....he will do his best to get you out.

If he didn't get you fast...let me I know I will call him myself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2021
IFSHR:

Call this number

Tell him you are brother to oluwa is involved (fmr president of FMS lasu from irpm gave you his number). Ensure you tell him the whole truth....he will do his best to get you out.

If he didn't get you fast...let me I know I will call him myself

Twale Baba... I appreciate. I've spoken with him and he has spoken with them. He said he wants to call the officer involved and I should wait. Thank you very much Baba.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Twas Baba... I appreciate. I've spoken with him and he has spoken with them. He said he wants to call the officer involved and I should wait. Thank you very much Baba.

Uwc boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2021
pope191:

Hmmm! When you are not 3 by 2... and she too slept comfortable? well! This hustle atimes can make someone be like wood, even if a lady touch you, it will be lyk they are using sandpaper to scratch you. Boss next time, just mix malt, alomo, garlic, water melon, oloma nkirisi with ose oji. Chai! What a night to remember
shocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
northbird:

Rider A.
I picked a rider up and dropped the rider at his location, BTW. the rider had two female companions with him, they moved into a suite/ apartment

I got a third ride, on my way to complete the third trip, I got a call( that's like after an hour of dropping the first rider) from the first rider that he forgot an item in the car.

I'm sure he didn't forget any item. I told him so. Because I checked the car when I got to the destination.

Later another line called me n started threatening me about having my phone number n number plate. That I should make myself available. I told him angrily that I don't have anything to do with him.

If the no. Calls tomorrow, I asked some people n they said I shouldn't pick such nos again. But I was countering them that, if I don't pick, won't it mean I'm avoiding them.

Seniors, pls advise.

bro, you have no business with the caller...simple..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2021
northbird:

Rider A.

Seniors, pls advise.

Pick and insist on the truth, you didn't see anything in your car. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Hes just wasting his time doing this. There's really no point. Any rider who sees a phone that is not his/her and does not tell you immediately will not admit he saw any phone if you call him.

Exactly, that's why I asked if the lost item is a phone or did i miss where he stated it?

Anyways, @ davit no matter what the case maybe no even try am go police station oooh olopka go change am for u you no go believe ur eyes I swear. Do you best to stay away from police because they're like a hungry lion this period.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2021
dru23:

Sir I never suggested any offer was been offered sir .. I only stated that I will be upgrading my best driver from 07 elantra to Honda Civic 05 tokunbo .. And the elantra will be put up for sale .....

That been said sir, this ehalling is a very tough business for investors and capital intensive for me .. You are aware that all my cars are brought in tokunbo and I offer the best deal for drivers out there .. And I also do 100% maintainence and use one of the most expensive oil ..All these things are factor in when and how long I plan to use the car before I put it up for sale..

..And I have a family to look after and bank loans to pay sir .. And this is tough business and as such I have to do what is best for my family and mine own interest.. That been said , sir I can't give out the car either on Hp or drive to own sir .. I will be selling it cash at hand to the highest bitter.. This is the way I can only recoup my money back. and this pandemic as affected us and we just barely staying above water .......

Anything less than that is basically throwing money away sir. We are all trying to survive in this business .... I wish you luck sir in your endeavor searching for drive to own or Hp......

We Thank you sir for showing interest and wish u the ultimate best ....
What a sincere and mature response, well done sir.
I would have been disappointed sha if I didn't see the bolded grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2021
shollywendy1:

Na thumb start. And The sensor dey with my wife. It no dey start for outside. Lol
haha...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Exactly, that's why I asked if the lost item is a phone or did i miss where he stated it?

Anyways, @ davit no matter what the case maybe no even try am go police station oooh olopka go change am for u you no go believe ur eyes I swear. Do you best to stay away from police because they're like a hungry lion this period.

It was me who assumed it was a phone grin as the guy said he was being threatened.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2021
Greetings.... Long time guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Shollywendy
Izzou
Pope191
Felicity001
deedee44

Abeg, help needed...
Eh ya no contact boss, I wish you the best of luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2021
dru23:

Sir I never suggested any offer was been offered sir .. I only stated that I will be upgrading my best driver from 07 elantra to Honda Civic 05 tokunbo .. And the elantra will be put up for sale .....

That been said sir, this ehalling is a very tough business for investors and capital intensive for me .. You are aware that all my cars are brought in tokunbo and I offer the best deal for drivers out there .. And I also do 100% maintainence and use one of the most expensive oil ..All these things are factor in when and how long I plan to use the car before I put it up for sale..

..And I have a family to look after and bank loans to pay sir .. And this is tough business and as such I have to do what is best for my family and mine own interest.. That been said , sir I can't give out the car either on Hp or drive to own sir .. I will be selling it cash at hand to the highest bitter.. This is the way I can only recoup my money back. and this pandemic as affected us and we just barely staying above water .......

Anything less than that is basically throwing money away sir. We are all trying to survive in this business .... I wish you luck sir in your endeavor searching for drive to own or Hp......

We Thank you sir for showing interest and wish u the ultimate best ....
I liked this comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.