Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769432 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Good morning house, abeg is 3rd Mainland bridge opened??

Thanks in advance at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2021
deedee44:

Abeg teach me how to use gif meme

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Please what is the title of this film? Been searching for it. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2021
SHOOPSYN:

Please what is the title of this film? Been searching for it. Thanks.
Mad Max fury road.

Highways of Valhalla

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
chillex8:

Mad Max fury road.

Highways of Valhalla

Thank you Boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by an0daGuy: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2021
I posted this before but got banned. So let me try again today in mother way.

First pic : engine

He’s sure he’s never changed any components of his engine except maybe belts and plugs.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Morning guys. Please can a driver reply IN APP messages on UBER? It appears you can't reply on Bolt. Most riders don't know this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2021
izzou:

This is the page of the intending thief

She seems to like popularity. So you can help her well well

Daddy Freeze follows her. So the matter fit sweet for you

Do with this, whatever you will bro. My prayers are with you

Izzou, u dey burst my head grin
Thanks bro...
I asked him what's up this morning before he left for work, he said she sent a text message asking if she could give him cash in the evening but he objected it. All these girls wey go dey form slay mama on the gram but shishi dem no get .
Spits .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2021
eyinola:
did i just read ok love and can i ca later grin

Na wetin your eyes see for the entire chat be that wink
Only God knows the depth of their conversation for the girl to attach such emotion to the chat.
Guy, leave matter, help me drill the girl grin
I get percentage for this money, if i help him recover it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2021
izzou:

If I drive full time?

I go do night oh. I like night well well

Lol...No more night cos of curfew... Except u wan they do offline...then be ready to battle with the men in black and men of the underworld. My advice: it ain't worth it. Saturday and Sunday 6am to 11pm daily u r sure of 30k net

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Sure bro, I'm already getting in touch with her. She must pay

Bless you bro!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Good evening millionaires. Please how do you cope with body pains on this job and how do you find time to eat too.
Can someone please enlighten me on strategy to stay healthy while on the job. This week wey I work from Monday to Sunday 6am to 5pm or sometimes 7pm is killing me and seems I'm losing weight. I no dey see time eat

Everybody they complain of winter, baba they get trip back to back...sotey him no get time to chop. This life no balance o.

Have a bottle of water in ur car, keep urself hydrated always.
Except there is surge where u r, stop, go offline and eat when u feel hungry, u will still get a trip when u r done.
Have minimum 15minutes nap when u begin to feel sleepy, don't fight nature.
Adjust ur seat for maximum comfort, take panadol extra for pains grin ones in a while,so u don't unreactive to it, get massage other times wink

Drinking water, eating and naps are vital to keeping healthy. Remember, its not a dash its a marathon, tomorrow is another day don't work yourself out in one day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2021
jahmarsh:

If you check jiji or Cars45, you'd be surprised too. I think I saw something of that range too. I will check them further.

Thanks for this. Will try it out. All these cars de fear me. The wahala dem de always give

Bro, don't buy any car for 400k if u don't have another 400k to put into d makeover to bring it up to standard.
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Beng1234:
Imagine a mixture of the beautiful indigenous Afro beat and the South African Amapiano?

DJ BenG, the oxygen of music has brought to you combination of both and be rest assured, it’s the bomb, you wouldn’t want to skip this one. If you have missed any of my mixtape before, this isn’t the one to skip.
Hurry to https://files.naijadownloads.com/gPwUr for Android

or

https://audiomack.com/dj-ben-g/song/afropiano-mixtape-mp3 for iOS to download.
Omo this mix enter! Choi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2021
eliwa47:

Pls am planning to join the e-taxi biz, Hyundai sonata 2010/ Ford fusion on my mind, also looking for a trustworthy driver, sango ota axis.
Your advice will be appreciated �

If u already have these cars, then u can go ahead and look for a driver, u can get 20k per week. If u r thinking of buying then I suggest u do
Toyota Corolla 03-07
Matrix / Pontiac Vibe 03-06
Camry 03-06
Yaris 05-07
Honda Civic 03-08
City 06-09.
Hyundai Elantra 07-2010
Kia Rio
U can get 25k per week

There are many other good cars but these ones come to mind first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

If u already have these cars, then u can go ahead and look for a driver, u can get 20k per week. If u r thinking of buying then I suggest u do Toyota Corolla 03-07/Camry 03-06 or Honda Civic 05-08/City 06-09. U can get 25k per week
Is the Hyundai and Ford lesser a car to be priced low compared to the Ts n Hs?

**no vex say I quote you **

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Babadee1900:

Baba how far?
E be like say your boots have been on the wall for a while now?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Babadee1900:

Modified...u can add to d list if u have tested and tried and you trust them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matrix414: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Good morning, elders in the house please I need help.

I've been trying to register on bolt app as a driver. I don't have a car yet, but I've uploaded my drivers license and my details.

I was later sent a link to complete the driver training online which I did. Then another link was later sent to complete the final stage, however upon opening of the link, it wasn't going through.

I've sent series of emails to bolt but they're not saying anything.

Do I commence the registration afresh or what do I do, please I need your helpss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Modified...u can add to d list if u have tested and tried and you trust them.
You are not getting my point, sir.
I mean why expect 20k on the Hyundai and Ford? I guess you feel they are not reliable hence he should just take whatever comes in terms of pricing. If that’s his choice of cars then I see no reason why he can’t take the usual amount Of 25-30k.

(It’s not like the car will be used less if he’s getting 20k)

He might just be enriching the driver if he does that..the 2010 H/Sonata will cost him nothing less than 3.2m (could go as far as 3.8m) to purchase and you want him to take 20k grin

I would not give out any of the two cars he wants to a driver to use on ehailing. Nah, not worth it.
If I was going to be the one driving it, nothing spoil.

A driver on rental will flog that car, won’t hesitate to drive into Chevy View estate on a rainy day or head to Mile 2 and sit in flooded water for several hours, after all he’s renting and rental fee must complete.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2021
eliwa47:

Pls am planning to join the e-taxi biz, Hyundai sonata 2010/ Ford fusion on my mind, also looking for a trustworthy driver, sango ota axis.
Your advice will be appreciated �

I take your mama head beg you, discard this choice of car. Take it from me, the electrical & mechanical issues on this car alone will make you weary. Their idea of a luxury interior in the car is to bait you .
I used a Ford car for Ehailing and it ended in premium tears. Don't let anyone sell the idea of Ford cars to you. They are devil's car and resale value is extremely poor, that is, if you even see anyone to patronize you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Izzou, u dey burst my head grin
Thanks bro...
I asked him what's up this morning before he left for work, he said she sent a text message asking if she could give him cash in the evening but he objected it. All these girls wey go dey form slay mama on the gram but shishi dem no get .
Spits .

I have been following this trial since last night, boss can't you find forgiveness in your heart and let it slide grin Mandela suffered 27 years in prison, where Robben Island happened to b his worst out of d prisons he was locked for those years. Ghandhi suffered persecution, but yet they all forgive all the pains, lost and let go. We can emulate these peeps in case like this by being a good example I think. Let me goan pick my next rider. Brb

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2021
abefeabebi:
Pls house a new hustler just on his app and it was showing this, what does it mean. Pls help out.

Either someone else has registered ur car on Bolt or ur inspection has expired.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2021
donfortune48:

Baba how far?
E be like say your boots have been on the wall for a while now?
Boss..I low key cool

I don hang boot since October last year.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2021
izzou:
Apongbon

6:16am

Tankers wanted to tie my life at Ijora, but we thank the Lord for Seven up Bottling company wink

Baba haf resume workgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2021
izzou:
Apongbon

6:16am

Tankers wanted to tie my life at Ijora, but we thank the Lord for Seven up Bottling company wink

We bless thy lord on ur behalf.... Nice ride, range 2015
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2021
I will share with you guys today how God just keep doing me good. This God I serve is a faithful God.

Ring ring!!!

Middle man (link man): guy na commisional of police you carry so ooh...

Me: jezz!! Baba you for no tell me... Fear don dey catch me like dis...

...later... Brb
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Baba haf resume workgrin

I never resume oh. Na personal hustle I go for

pope191:

We bless thy lord on ur behalf.... Nice ride, range 2015

Amen ohhh grin

Be it done to me, according to the words of the pope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2021
Update!
News reaching me says the girl has paid 3k out of the 5200. She promised to balance up before 12pm, which is just 30mins away.
Keep the pressure up guys. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CryptoClub2018: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Update!
Information reaching me says the girl has paid 3k out of the 5200. She promised to balance up before 12pm, which is just 30mins away.
Keep the pressure up guys. I appreciate

Nice. She will pay the rest. I'm still on her matter too like others

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Felicity001:
I will share with you guys today how God just keep doing me good. This God I serve is a faithful God.

Ring ring!!!

Middle man (link man): guy na commisional of police you carry so ooh...

Me: jezz!! Baba you for no tell me... Fear don dey catch me like dis...

...later... Brb

Just 1:30min trip ooh...
Pickup: MMA1
destination: Police Base HQ be hung cubana, Ikeja
Wait time: abt 1hr
Drop off: MMA1

Commissioner gift me 10k cask plus fill up.

Is God not wonderful?

Make no come go house go play with my kids smallgrin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: fibial, dav1002(m), Ceenelly(m), Fadz, pope191, confusedworld17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.