Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774406 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

If I end trip won’t it calculate the fare or rider will say she’s not on trip ?
It's a flat rate. It will be assumed that you have completed the trip and collected your fare. That's the best way to handle situations like this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
jahmarsh:

You really want to have a taste of Toyota.

I will screenshot this and reading it well so I don't forget.

You explain pass the question. Thanks boss.

thinking... Yw
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
shollywendy1:

Why not just end trip jeje? Since you can't cancel and have slide arrived button. Very simple

Thanks I done end am, but it showed completed.
Hope I no go chup ban.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
shollywendy1:

It's a flat rate. It will be assumed that you have completed the trip and collected your fare. That's the best way to handle situations like this

Thanks, So inDriver won’t take any commission.
I need to stay back and study the APP, all the ginger to hammer this weekend has gradually gone down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pope191, na lie be that o. Me wey dey filter trips wella on Indriver. I hardly go for the lowest let alone do fastest finger. If you aint taking my price, go for what works for you. I can't go and burn my finger. cheesy
pope191:

grin Indriver is one stupid app, did I just say stupid? Yes! Like very stupid app, but you just have to learn how to manage it. You r lucky the rider picked you, after giving him or her 2500, drivers don't give price on Indriver again, unless you want to sleep on one spot, drivers like Tojahh, Felicity001 and Davit will not let you complete one trip. About the trip you are looking at now, just end it, next time if you want to pick a trip on Indriver be sure it's aim to go and not fastest finger pushed me. Even if you made a mistake of not calculating well, just cancel the trip, you have grace of cancelling 2wice/day and in the case of you arriving with the aim of cancelling grin you know when its 6pm and Nigeria is about to go to sleep, that anthem sound you hear and you have to pulse wherever you are? That's same way Indriver cancellation works after sliding arrived, just stay at that point where u slide on the arrived for 5 mins, then cancel, even if it is in the middle of the road, cos the moment you drift away from that point or few metres, you will have to complete the trip. The most interesting part of this, the rider can't cancel from his/her end and your subsequent riders will see his/her comment about you grin so boss go ahead and complete the trip, welcome back to the hustle. But nah back door you use enter sha, you didn't even loud your entrance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

Hope I no go chup ban.

Omo see distance. Akinbo Savage no be Fagba axis? For 2500 from Lere. Aye le o ibosi o shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
davit:
Pope191, na lie be that o. Me wey dey filter trips wella on Indriver. I hardly go for the lowest let alone do fastest finger. If you aint taking my price, go for what works for you. I can't go and burn my finger. cheesy

It's a 2 way things, early bird, close on time, your location and position matters. Most time if I have 3 mins to arrive, I can take my chances and if it is 1.6 to 2.4 metres away, I don't put hope on such trip as the rider is going to see the closest driver's and even before the request drops on your phone, Shollywendy1 have pick up angry

I want to service my car today and when I'm done, I on the app, Ard after 12 I saw a trip going to surulere from berger 2k, gave her ordinary 2200, she won't accept and we are like 5 drivers dragging, one broda among us just accept the trip. I dragged another trip and one driver land me a punch on my face again. I just gentle off the app and resign to online deadbeat for the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

I was wondering ooh.
I just activated all my accounts within 4hrs and nobody asked for all this. I made up my mind to let go of any app that will stress me with LASDRI.
Let me face Bolt and Uber as i no understand dis InDriver.
Na so Bro, I keep saying it unless they start blocking accounts or they stop me from getting requests I ain't doing any of those shiiiiiits.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fluid11: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

I was wondering ooh.
I just activated all my accounts within 4hrs and nobody asked for all this. I made up my mind to let go of any app that will stress me with LASDRI.
Let me face Bolt and Uber as i no understand dis InDriver.

Please do I have to go to bolt's office to register as a new driver?

Can't I complete the process online?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mowii:
Good pm bosses
I want to apologize for inquiries I’m about to make because it is definitely derailing but nobody knows Lagos inside-out compared to my ogas (Uber drivers).
I intend venturing into transport business (korope type) in Lagos and I do ask for your help
! Please sirs which route is highly profitable
!! Idea of registration for a hijet mini bus and how long it takes
!!! Idea of levies and taxes to be paid
And any advice for an amateur
Thanks.

Please sirs I live in Ibadan tho spent over 2 years in Lagos for school now I will like to go back and hustle
cc Felicity001

Alaye calm down ooohgrin d way you copied me like say na me be korepe association chairmangrin

Well, I'll guve to you freely as I have... We are good. Then jesusson can add to it because has the G.O of them allgrin

Some people will need to employ somebody to summarise for them ooh because I'll be explaining with encounter/findings I'd/did some week ago.

Mid last week I was in my way out to opebi and I happened to use a korepe(or whatsoever its called), I was left in the bus alone with the driver just along the Allen-Opebi road traffic so I decided to engage the driver in a question conversation. Below are are what I deduced from our conversation.

He starts work as early as 5/5:30am daily and according to him most times he's already closing by 11am or 1pm which is the time I told him I'm starting work. (Lazy driver like megrin), Some other days he closes by 5/6pm.

With the question of how much he uses for fuel and earnings:

According to him, his daily net is btw 12-15k with 2k fuel, the worst days he buys 3k fuel with same net.

They don't run a particular route, rather they embark on routes according to market flow and traffic congestions within a route in a registered LGA. What this means is that, you can decide to do:
From Ikj Along-Salvation B/S one way trip
From Salvation b/S to Allen roundabout/Ojota/kudirat Abiola way.
Along To Ojodu... And so on and so fort.

He's on a 2m HP @25k weekly, according to him some drivers do 35k weekly. All in 16months.

Purchasing, registration, painting among others falls within 1m-1.1m.

I hope this helps for a background knowledge to you.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

Hope I no go chup ban.

Ban nkwa! Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

Thanks, So inDriver won’t take any commission.
I need to stay back and study the APP, all the ginger to hammer this weekend has gradually gone down.
No commision
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Alaye calm down ooohgrin d way you copied me like say na me be korepe association chairmangrin

Well, I'll guve to you freely as I have... We are good. Then jesusson can add to it because has the G.O of them allgrin

Some people will need to employ somebody to summarise for them ooh because I'll be explaining with encounter/findings I'd/did some week ago.

Mid last week I was in my way out to opebi and I happened to use a korepe(or whatsoever its called), I was left in the bus alone with the driver just along the Allen-Opebi road traffic so I decided to engage the driver in a question conversation. Below are are what I deduced from our conversation.

He starts work as early as 5/5:30am daily and according to him most times he's already closing by 11am or 1pm which is the time I told him I'm starting work. (Lazy driver like megrin), Some other days he closes by 5/6pm.

According to him, his daily net is btw 12-15k with 2k fuel, the worst days he buys 3k fuel with same net.

They don't run a particular route, rather they embark on routes according to market flow and traffic congestions within a route in a registered LGA. What this means is that, you can decide to do:

He's on a 2m HP @25k weekly, according to him some drivers do 35k weekly. All in 16months.

E get wetin you nor know? ehn felicity?

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:
I have been freed and now on a trip. So bolt can owe you 25k for one week but will block you for owing them N3600 in one day.

So much for being partners cheesy
business 101. Owe everyone, don't let everyone owe you. Now you know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
BAZ001:

Hope I no go chup ban.

Lol... JJCgringrin

My mumu na master for where your own deygringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
pope191:

It's a 2 way things, early bird, close on time, your location and position matters. Most time if I have 3 mins to arrive, I can take my chances and if it is 1.6 to 2.4 metres away, I don't put hope on such trip as the rider is going to see the closest driver's and even before the request drops on your phone, Shollywendy1 have pick up angry

I want to service my car today and when I'm done, I on the app, Ard after 12 I saw a trip going to surulere from berger 2k, gave her ordinary 2200, she won't accept and we are like 5 drivers dragging, one broda among us just accept the trip. I dragged another trip and one driver land me a punch on my face again. I just gentle off the app and resign to online deadbeat for the day.

One addiction about this Indriver is that you will never ever want to pay commission to Uber/Bolt again by going online.

But in the end, if I meet my daily target I'm ok.

Also, one key factor on Indriver is patient because your next trip can be 2hrs after the previous because of drivers like pope191 and chucsmoor's fastest fingers. Those guys are real hoodlums

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Indriver is a sweet app but just doesn’t have swag. Bolt too don’t gat swag, only Uber the swag master. The nasty feature about Indriver is the pick up distance.

That being said, it’s easier to make money on Indriver than any other ehailing app at the moment.

You’re open to all trips around you unlike U en B that gives you the trips themselves. You can decide the trips you wanna go on. No need for please cancel except you did fastest finger to seme border or any other forbidden area.

Indriver is cool for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
kodred:

E get wetin you nor know? ehn felicity?

gringrin

Don't mind me I'm jhor... They used to call me Felix the cat in primary school but curiosity haven't killed me yet.grin

This is why I learn very fast at almost everything so long I've interest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
davit:
I had an experience like this same day I asked this question. I picked these ladies around Ishaga axis with bad roads. I managed to get close to the street and when I couldn't drive further, I told them it would be good they meet in less than 20mtres to where they were. They at last came out. The next was them challenging me why I couldn't drive in even when I already told them cos of bad road.
On getting inside, they started shouting at me, threatening of giving me 0 star. Even one of them was already telling the one that initiated the trip to give me the 0 star immediately (as if that s the way it works).
Sensing danger, I told them I wasnt interested in the trip, that they can get down since I'd not started the trip.
Na so they cancelled trip and still refused to get down from my car. We dragged it for about 5 mins. A woman passing by even tried to intervene.
When I noticed they wouldn't come down, I changed my direction, telling them I would drive them to a nearby police station. They began dragging steering with me. Another was tampering with my gear, shouting kidnapper, that I wanted to kidnap them. I ended up stopping the car. Blocked road untill more people came to intervene.
The guys managed to get them out of the car and told me to leave immediately.

The experience was damn nasty.

I don't think it's wise to drive to anywhere. I mentioned it in my last post

Just wind down, pick your valuables and stand afar. They would eventually leave.

Next time, just park well, leave them there and report to people around.

You can decide to record the scene, to make them leave faster.

Don't drive an inch. Don't touch them. Don't engage them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felicity001:

There is a corolla going for 1.1m last, owner decided to sell after about a year or there about.

There's a tok big daddy (05), arrived last week Accident free for 1.7m if you can raise more cash I can link you up with the dealer.

You can search the internet for fairly used cars (Honda Civic), those that states 1m below you can negotiate with them. You can be lucky to get one for N550k or N600k while you use the 100k to do papers renewal and fix one or two.

Honda Accord is good especially the Discussion continue model but the V4 won't come cheap trust me. Their bold joints are stronger when compared to the EOD (personal observation ooh because I've used these two cars very well).

I hope this helps.
Good luck

Link me up abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
izzou:

Link me up abeg

My oga... You serious?

Ok... Do a mail na make I link you with the guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felicity001:

One addiction about this Indriver is that you will never ever want to pay commission to Uber/Bolt again by going online.

But in the end, if I meet my daily target I'm ok.

Also, one key factor on Indriver is patient because your next trip can be 2hrs after the previous because of drivers like pope191 and chucsmoor's fastest fingers. Those guys are real hoodlums

I've not driven on any other platform outside InDriver this year... I just think the drag in the business these days are the Olosho's that are yet to resume work fully, Clubs that are shut down and the working from home peeps. Imagine taking 4 to 6pm to get trip out of VI on a week day, I miss the good ole days, where once it's 5pm, that relief of work about to start will you bestow on one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
What of if they start damaging things in your car?
izzou:

I don't think it's wise to drive to anywhere. I mentioned it in my last post

Just wind down, pick your valuables and stand afar. They would eventually leave.

Next time, just park well, leave them there and report to people around.

You can decide to record the scene, to make them leave faster.

Don't drive an inch. Don't touch them. Don't engage them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
davit:

He said "start recording" once you are out of the car

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
davit:

No rider would do that.

Driving them to anywhere is risky. They could tag you a kidnapper or anything, and we live in a society that passes judgement before they listen to the accused

If you want to be nice, you can tell the rider that your car is faulty. Open the bonnet for them sef grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mowii: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felicity001:

I really appreciate you boss
This is more than enough boss
Thank you very much sir (idobale mowa ooo)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
kodred:

Lol you don start again. Which one is ‘that’s what the devil wants’. Guy take a break seriously. Forget about what you spoke to God about and speak yourself to take a break for yourself.
guy free am na angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mowii:
I really appreciate you boss
This is more than enough boss
Thank you very much sir (idobale mowa ooo)

[b]"Thy shall not bow down to any other gods apart from me..." [/b]God speaking

gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gbkonsult: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please how do I get to Ladipo Spare Part Market through public transport from lekki.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Gbkonsult:
Please how do I get to Ladipo Spare Part Market through public transport from lekki.

Watin u won go do there? You no hear say CBN don ban cryptocurency?grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felicity0001, is that you?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mowii: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Felicity001:

[b]"Thy shall not bow down to any other gods apart from me..." [/b]God speaking

gringrin
onGod

(1) (2) (3) ... (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: olurotimi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.