Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735374 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
This is a topic for conversation.

This one don happen to me before grin

Picked one girl who said she wanted to branch at a restaurant. When we got there, she told me to help her go inside to buy fried rice and chicken.

I wanted to insult her but quickly held back. I ended the trip right there, collected my money and left.

Hopefully, the next driver will be willing to help her buy the food.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2021
jaymejate:

Errm, your honour
Isn't that supposed to be acquitted?
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2021
sharpk007:

Actually you re correct, I drove manual for more Dan a year and the simple trick is just managing every gear with neutral, by dat U reduce stress , on Auto the problem I have most times is the non driving legvery very problematic

I drive with both legs....I can't with one....Right acceleration...left braking...and I ever never used both at once...mastered it, actually didn't learn driving....self tutored
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gogettaz: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2021
Your head dey there.
May I tag along, please?
This one can be your to own for shikini money N10k.
Ghost1994:

She was saying Hello Hello and cut me off.

My advice to fellow drivers out their, get a visible camera in your car to avoid something's like this.

You own a car of 1M but can't get camera of 6k is bad abeg.

I have 1 of this and its deliver well for me to avoid any transfer issues.

Especially when those (lekki babes) see the camera recordings although it's for front view alone but the kind fear wey dey catch dem no be here.

One was asking me oga this your camera eh dey recording inside? I replied and said yes for my protection or if rider want to outsmart me with payments, I send him/her my recordings on WhatsApp and in less down 1min I got my money.

It could be anything (lastma, vio, local government agberos, policemen, accident and so on)

And let's us learn to protect ourselves because COVID is real.
Peace

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Pls loud it I see drivers and riders without mask inside AC na their family be my concern especially the ones with elderly parents living with them.

With all I said here, some educated mofo still think its malaria. I wonder the level of understanding of our so called do you know who i am mentality or i know more than you attitude mofo.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
emmancecute:
Oga dru, I've always told you to stay away from this kind of discussion cos rumour has it that you can't drive so your judgement on this kind of matter will not count. I drive a stick shift and it is not as stressful as painted. pros are durability, cheaper maintenance, better fuel economy, cars are cheaper. cons: stress of changing gears in slow moving traffic. if you drive a modern manual car that's well maintained, your clutch and gear will be very soft hence less stress while changing gears. I just pity some drivers that can't think. you have 1m but because you want to drive a particular brand with automatic transmission, you'll go and enslave yourself and be doing hp or rental with your 1m when you can get a good car with manual transmission at that price and make money for yourself and become your own boss. I started this hustle with rentals and I first car was an 04 corolla. That car came from canada so had suspension issues. I later bought my own car which was a big daddy camry 04 little did I know that the car is notorious for shorting oil. I use I litre of oil to top up weekly, I later sold off after 9 months of usage. I bought 09 corolla for 2.1m but discovered it's a wrong tool of the hustle too cos its costlier to maintain than previous car and sold off before the AC wahala too starts. Truth be said! the 03-08 corolla is best for the hustle but it is unnecessarily too expensive and the fact that you can't have peace of mind with that especially in Lagos. it's also becoming expensive to maintain too due to costs of parts too I currently drive a brand that's not popular in Lagos, fits the hustle too, though manual but who cares!, cheaper parts, fuel economy is good, rugged, nice looking atleast to my eyes and fits the fare perfectly.
What brand sir?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
deedee44:

Because of that small something that's why you wrote all this grammer that you learnt in school cheesy
But wait o, which exam did you fail? Kindly remind me again.

If you think I've not driven manual before, you will have to think again because it's possible you were still driving toy cars when I started driving manual, and i still drove one to awka from lagos in January so don't be jumpy make you no go jump inside hot water.

Lastly don't be making statements like.. it's because of people like you i don't comment on nairaland. Who cares! You're not important so it doesn't matter whether you comment or not. grin
and you think you matter? Even your father doesn't matter grin.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
jaymejate:

Errm, your honour
Isn't that supposed to be acquitted?
"acquitted" my learned colleague grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
IFSHR:

I drive with both legs....I can't with one....Right acceleration...left braking...and I ever never used both at once...mastered it, actually didn't learn driving....self tutored
shocked is this even safe?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
1daboi:

Actually not safe....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
1daboi:

Na God....this my 5th year......no slightest of accident ever.....not my power but God's grace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros na lie ooh no talk like that ooh... Manual is even faster in everything than automatic.

Manual will overtake faster

Manual can jump a ditch/guilter or a barrier if there's danger.

Manual can tolerate aggressive driving and veeybbad roads

Manual can tolerate abuse

You can driver a manual car with almost no oil in the gearbox

The most important attribute of manual that makes professional drivers like it is that, during overtaking on a one way road manual can do the almost impossible over taking an automatic can't do.

Manual don't understand anything like "my b3 is bad" just push it and the car starts

Manual will move faster from rest than the automatic

Manual can engage its reverse gear without having to breakdown or returning the speed to 0km/hr when danger is sighted, this is one thing automatic can't do lie lie.

You can easily maneuver using a manual car but you can't with automatic.

I can go on an on but let me stop here.

These are most of the reason you see that the danfo drivers tends to be smarter than other motorist its not mainly because they can drive more than other drivers but because of the attributes and abilities of the bus they driver. Just master and see how you will hate driving an automatic car.
tell deedee44, people no go know something them go come here they Yan dust. That's why angryigboman left
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
pope191:

In d absece of holy water... shall we?
my niggur

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
1daboi:
and you think you matter? Even your father doesn't matter grin.
We know your type. Face me I slap you breeds grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
IFSHR:

Some fast and furious sh!t grin

E remain gear

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
deedee44:

We know your type. Face me I slap you breeds grin
it doesn't matter if I live in a slum. Why are Nigerians always trying to sound rich? I've made my point. It doesn't matter if I'm rich or poor. Change your mindset and don't quote me again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Blackbishop:

With all I said here, some educated mofo still think its malaria. I wonder the level of understanding of our so called do you know who i am mentality or i know more than you attitude mofo.
on a lighter note, no vex o, did you go for covid test and was confirmed +?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
1daboi:
on a lighter note, no vex o, did you go for covid test and was confirmed +?

On a matches note I stated it I was tested and given prescription

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
1daboi:
it doesn't matter if I live in a slum. Why are Nigerians always trying to sound rich? I've made my point. It doesn't matter if I'm rich or poor. Change your mindset and don't quote me again.
Well you can't get the msg, it's because you're still a boi grin wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
IFSHR:

Bad practice boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kanoski:

Bad practice boss

Some of us are built like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
deedee44:

Well you can't get the msg, it's because you're still a boi grin wink
so you're now a fan? Welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
coker007:
Evening guys.....

So a bolt driver extorted my sister of 3900 from abule-egba to dalema bus-stop at alakuko trip of 900-1100...trip started around 5:30 something and this mofo went to pass iju and then fagba to get to dalemo, why and how he did it is taller than my reasoning but the greed this mister has no be from here

When he told my younger sister the price, baby girl was just confused cuz that's way too much so she called me to transfer the money to him and then come and pick her up coz she's afraid of requesting another ride on bolt and it was very late around 10 when he heard her call me to come pick her, that's when the guy started shouting he wants to be going home that beckley estate (where he lives) closes gate around 9:00, she being fearful of the guy being locked outside told me to send the money to him immediately so he could get home in time.

He gave her his account details and i sent it 0016041184 awolola omotayo azeez gtbank

Immediately i sent it this mister chased baby girl out of his car and zoomed off leaving her alone at a bus stop where cultists were fighting and killing each other around 10pm!!!!.....she texted me what he did and i quickly ran to get her all the way from ojodu it didn't take me up to 48 minutes to get her.....baby girl was thoroughly shaken up

I just want to appeal to our FBI's in the house izzou and company if you can help me track this self-servicer down I'd be very grateful even if it's just his number or address or both

And oga Felicity0001 If you know this guy with the name above in your estate kindly email his number i want to tell him something

My sister is 17.....I'LL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP

Lol... This one go hard ooh... Dont your kid sister has his number, his car plate number and car type? You know, anything to track him down check her phone or better still report the trip to Bolt na. You dey rhe game na so you suppose sabi how e dey go.

Beckley Estate is very big na how i won take identify one Azeez that might have a Nick name totally different.

Besides why would you kid sis alight at a place not on her address? Abi she no sabi road?

Anyways, thank God she's fine shall.

This fight should be allowed to rest cos I don't see a victory in it whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Blackbishop:

isorite. Apparently malaria and typhoid (which I call Nigeria disease) now kills people anyhow. Something that we all get and be up after a week now kills people anyhow undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Blackbishop:

On a matches note I stated it I was tested and given prescription
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
pope191:

In d absece of holy water... shall we?

Soji pope.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
coker007:

Alright, it's fine though .....i don't like typing too much and you can't relate....I'll let it slide..... But i won't lie it's paining my heart.....

Baba...ndo, e don do. I feel ur pain. Actually na d driver waste him own time if he took that route intentionally cos he would have made more money in that time frame.

The road behind Ahmadiya hospital u are refering to is the best route but its still alien to google map, and the Olaniyi route google map gives is not motorable would so if the guy isn't sure of the road, and express is tight d next available route is through Iju to Alakuko.

The only blame he has is not knowing the road very well...am sure as a driver u will testify that d map takes you through a longer route sometimes.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Am I d only one that notice that all these manual lovers are former drivers of the manual car. My first car was manual, my former car was manual, I use to drive manual, I drove manual for 100 years,...

nobody is saying I am driving manual, I have driven auto and I prefer manual. Were dey disguise

If its better or okay, why aren't u still driving the manual car on ehailing or seeking for manual only when looking for car to drive?

Manual plenty for town o...let nobody say manual isn't available. I have Hyundai Elantra 2007 manual and Toyota Corolla X 2003 (Bank type) manual. Both cars are very clean. If u want to trade your auto for manual hit me up. Or if u will deliver same amount with auto, without excuse quote me.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
IFSHR:

This means you never learnt with a manual transmission and you will never know how to drive manual with your driving method.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
radautoworks:
isorite. Apparently malaria and typhoid (which I call Nigeria disease) now kills people anyhow. Something that we all get and be up after a week now kills people anyhow undecided

There are things a man can doubt, this (covid) must not be one of them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pearl1910:
Am I d only one that notice that all these manual lovers are former drivers of the manual car. My first car was manual, my former car was manual, I use to drive manual, I drove manual for 100 years,...

nobody is saying I am driving manual, I have driven auto and I prefer manual. Were dey disguise

If its better or okay, why aren't u still driving the manual car on ehailing or seeking for manual only when looking for car to drive?

Manual plenty for town o...let nobody say manual isn't available. I have Hyundai Elantra 2007 manual and Toyota Corolla X 2003 (Bank type) manual. Both cars are very clean. If u want to trade your auto for manual hit me up. Or if u will deliver same amount with auto, without excuse quote me.

Don't make the discourse look childish

Nobody talked down on automatic transmission. We only corrected the impression that a manual is very difficult car to drive.

It is not difficult as they paint it, but I don't expect you to understand sha

You never drove a manual smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kanoski:

What brand sir?
Peugeot

(1) (2) (3) ... (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.