Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748390 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
izzou:

There's a specified space that should be left in between cars.

But the trailer really damage that car oh.

No explanation abeg. He need to pay grin
na only in Nigeria dem go say the car in front go pay. Unless there is proof the Corolla was at a standstill or the trailer rolled back more than the length of a car, Corolla is on its own

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros drivers don’t read on this thread. Nigerians generally don’t read. I learnt so much from this thread and still learning.
If drivers truly read here they won’t be asking the same questions or getting into trouble at locations highlighted here as danger zone.
I learnt more from d old drivers Romeo set now na gbas gbos plenty pass
There was a day I got request from Uber n bolt , was heading to pick Uber rider when bolt entered and will favor me more than Uber. Straight away Romeo tactics came to my mind cos he has described this exact scenario in his dairy
Na wetin I use be dt. To read hard sha

Bros kindly share the tactics to be used in such scenario. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol. Some of the sweets I bought when I started 2 years ago are still in my car. To offer these yeye riders something? For where. I no dey do again. Las las dem go still give you 0 star.
deedee44:

Yes I used to enjoy some of the snacks in his car back then, but when me I started na chewing gum be snacks wey I dey offer rider. Now rider no go even see pure water grin Na rider dey buy snacks give driver now grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steper4u: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello there, someone please help me, I’ve uploaded my insurance document policy on Uber like 10 times, and they keep rejecting me.

Please how do I go about it? Please HeLP!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
davit:
Lol. Some of the sweets I bought when I started 2 years ago are still in my car. To offer these yeye riders something? For where. I no dey do again. Las las dem go still give you 0 star.
shocked na one carton you buy?
The last chewing gum I bought, one olosho just packed almost everything inside her bag, leaving 2 or 3 pieces. I just say I no buy again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Steper4u:
Hello there, someone please help me, I’ve uploaded my insurance document policy on Uber like 10 times, and they keep rejecting me.

Make sure the policy number is bold and showing completely
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Steper4u:

What message are you getting from Uber as the reason for rejecting it? If it's the same insurance company i.e the one that is about to expire and the recent, don't bother uploading it over and over again because Uber will keep rejecting it due to their inability to verify it. Just wait until the old one expires. Thereafter, upload the new one very early in the morning, it will be accepted without much delay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros drivers don’t read on this thread. Nigerians generally don’t read. I learnt so much from this thread and still learning.
If drivers truly read here they won’t be asking the same questions or getting into trouble at locations highlighted here as danger zone.
I learnt more from d old drivers Romeo set now na gbas gbos plenty pass
There was a day I got request from Uber n bolt , was heading to pick Uber rider when bolt entered and will favor me more than Uber. Straight away Romeo tactics came to my mind cos he has described this exact scenario in his dairy
Na wetin I use be dt. To read hard sha
Baba, u knw say we b late comers...share us d idea biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
lagusboyyy:
SMILES!

I always think about it, anything few individuals is successful with, and naija people eye reach am, they always over saturate and slowly kill it off, no wonder most successful individuals, don't like to reveal their success formula.

Business naija people successfully over saturate:

Pure water business

Catering

Event planning

Private schools

E-hailing

P. O. S business

HipHop genre ( both talented and numerous untalented )

Yahoo Yahoo

Na wa o!

Well, unfortunately for us in Nigeria, we are not a producing nation (except for the crude oil), for most part, we just process raw materials, so we can only hope to do business. And there's little a business can do for any country. That's why when there's a new development (as in business), a lot of people venture into it to earn a living. Quick question, the job/business/services you're doing/rendering, are you the first at it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
GforGee:

Well, unfortunately for us in Nigeria, we are not a producing nation (except for the crude oil), for most part, we just process raw materials, so we can only hope to do business. And there's little a business can do for any country. That's why when there's a new development (as in business), a lot of people venture into it to earn a living. Quick question, the job/business/services you're doing/rendering, are you the first at it?
You are on point.

Even the newly booming online selling business(DM FOR PRICE) lol, is already getting over saturated with everyone.

It will get to a point, everybody will now be online marketer, i dey wonder, who go con remain to dey DM.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steper4u: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

What message are you getting from Uber as the reason for rejecting it? If it's the same insurance company i.e the one that is about to expire and the recent, don't bother uploading it over and over again because Uber will keep rejecting it due to their inability to verify it. Just wait until the old one expires. Thereafter, upload the new one very early in the morning, it will be accepted without much delay.

Thanks for your reply, Uber isn’t stating a reason for it to be rejected, also, it’s a new insurance policy not up to a month.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Steper4u: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Steper4u:

Thanks for your reply, Uber isn’t stating a reason for it to be rejected, also, it’s a new insurance policy not up to a month.

This is how my Uber account looks like.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Thank you guess I will take a break till next weekend I go don gather liver l.

Brother man COVID is not a death sentence, I had it, defeated it and am back to normal bro.

The severity just differs. Mine was loss of taste and smell and partial breathing difficulties at the initial stage which I took for catarrh but nothing was coming out but the steaming with ginger and garlic gave me a relief after practicing it vigorously for 2 days. Also constantly taking warm water with lemon.

Bro we go survive last last.

And most importantly be sure you have no underlying health issues, even I just finish treating malaria then the doctor wanted to prescribe Chloroquine but I told him I react to it and he said with the Covid in my system the reaction will be greatly bad for me to bear.

So brother man if you are free from any underlying health issues buy white Vitamin C take the regular 300mg daily to help your immune system and if possible eat alot of fruits and exercise for minimum of 30minutes a day, the kind you will sweat not washing or driving in the sun and the exercise must be around 10 and 12 in the morning.

Mhen I never tot I will be preaching this stuff in my life. That crazy virus is real bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Brothers in the house please please and please always ensure u don’t pick up riders at the airport no matter wat o cos u will be clamped.

I took a rider to local airport then d rider paid and as i was about zooming of he called me that it’s the domestic he was suppose to go, so as he was putting his luggage back in the trunk then and there i didn’t know how my tires were clamped immediately despite the fact i was looking at the 3 mirrors.

My heart just skipped like person where lost him phone inside damfo bus. Dis was 8am on Monday morning oo, so as they were calling for backup, God in Heaven com minister to them with enough pleading and begging i was released.

So please take note of the first paragraph. And whenever u taking a rider to the airport, be it local or especially international and the rider wants to pick up someone at the arrivals, so telling you to drop him or her at the arrivals, please and please don’t. Just drop the person at the departure and let him or her walk down to the arrivals else u are tempting your Faith in God. Those guys no wan use eyes see us at all at all.

And if u want to pickup riders, let the riders come and meet you at the car park.

Peace

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Duke111:
Brothers in the house please please and please always ensure u don’t pick up riders at the airport no matter wat o cos u will be clamped.

I took a rider to local airport then d rider paid and as i was about zooming of he called me that it’s the domestic he was suppose to go, so as he was putting his luggage back in the trunk then and there i didn’t know how my tires were clamped immediately despite the fact i was looking at the 3 mirrors.

My heart just skipped like person where lost him phone inside damfo bus. Dis was 8am on Monday morning oo, so as they were calling for backup, God in Heaven com minister to them with enough pleading and begging i was released.

So please take note of the first paragraph. And whenever u taking a rider to the airport, be it local or especially international and the rider wants to pick up someone at the arrivals, so telling you to drop him or her at the arrivals, please and please don’t. Just drop the person at the departure and let him or her walk down to the arrivals else u are tempting your Faith in God. Those guys no wan use eyes see us at all at all.

And if u want to pickup riders, let the riders come and meet you at the car park.

Peace

Sorry for your ordeal

It was assumed that you picked up a rider at the Departure area. It is supposed to be a drop-off point

I thank God for you sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Duke111:

Peace

Too many wicked soul's in this country, a lot of all this greedy bastard can't have a life on a legit hustle. University road touts almost use me open office today, I was at that bent to take a turn to d right, so carefully checking out the signs, cos person no deh know finish, they may have inter-change the one way sign post. Next, one just yell on me, another jump in front of the car, they try to open the door (story), one ask me to lower my window... I was just raking back at them, what's my offence? Don't I have right to turn again? They saw I wasnt panicking or move by dia tricks, they just let me go. Too many crazy touts on Lagos road.

Drivers please avoid toll gate tonight and tomorrow till everything is calm.... don't use because of 10/20k to endanger your life.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
kanuisagoat:

That is why even on this thread, everybody dey hide where in dey position because they know once you spill it, the following day, you will meet 100 drivers there grin

See don't pack everybody together oo, be specific with those your are referring too, I've always made it clear my mojo is Awoyaya, feel free to join me. The sky is big enough for all bird to fly...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Felicity001:

Na lie come back here and complete this 2 last story tell us how e end... Or have you suddenly forgotten you are the President, Oven 'll guy lighter gen?

I gentle, I don leave dat lifestyle, you see that thing drags a man back, one step forward two steps back. Old things r now gone

If only Madam Rad will b my Val, shabi we will go and rock at jam rock on Sunday like dis.

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Duke111:

Peace

So sorry for your ordeal bro but you must have parked on the zebra crossing na why
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
House kindly advice..

When I put on my Ac my car overheats.....it happened that today that my radiator gut busted at the top part and I got it fixed and I drove from island to Berger it didn't over heat, just for me turn on the Ac after 10 minutes it's started overheating, when I stopped to check it no water in the radiator again. I had to chill, refill and drive home with AC off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
coker007:

So sorry for your ordeal bro but you must have parked on the zebra crossing na why

Not at all bruv, the idea to them was that i was picking up a new rider. We have car hire here why did i pick a rider here was their utterances
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
IFSHR:
House kindly advice..

When I put on my Ac my car overheats.....it happened that today that my radiator gut busted at the top part and I got it fixed and I drove from island to Berger it didn't over heat, just for me turn on the Ac after 10 minutes it's started overheating, when I stopped to check it no water in the radiator again. I had to chill, refill and drive home with AC off
Your radiator is bad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
pope191:

I gentle, I don leave dat lifestyle, you see that thing drags a man back, one step forward two steps back. Old things r now gone

If only Madam Rad will b my Val, shabi we will go and rock at jam rock on Sunday like dis.

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Person wife?
U get kidney oo grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sparkycash(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello Bosses in the house, I greet you all...

Between ‘Big Daddy’ and ‘Toyota Collora’ which is best fit for uber biz..

Your quick response will help me make a decision.

Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
pope191:

Too many wicked soul's in this country, a lot of all this greedy bastard can't have a life on a legit hustle. University road touts almost use me open office today, I was at that bent to take a turn to d right, so carefully checking out the signs, cos person no deh know finish, they may have inter-change the one way sign post. Next, one just yell on me, another jump in front of the car, they try to open the door (story), one ask me to lower my window... I was just raking back at them, what's my offence? Don't I have right to turn again? They saw I wasnt panicking or move by dia tricks, they just let me go. Too many crazy touts on Lagos road.

Drivers please avoid toll gate tonight and tomorrow till everything is calm.... don't use because of 10/20k to endanger your life.

Shebi dem wan do #Endsars protest part 2 grin. Nah now police go use protesters shine. The revenge go mad gan. Dem never forget wetin their eyes see during d protest. Imagine Hoodlum protesters setting a police man on fire with tyre around his neck, stoning their vehicles and burning their stations. The kind beef wey dey between police and youth now no be small thing. I was at shomolu police station lastweek, the thing wey my ears and eyes see and hear I no fit talk am here. These guys are really angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
xrayj:

& who want stress? undecided
Some of u just like argument for nothing!
How many manual cars do u see on our road these days? Or u think people are foolish for dumping manual & going for auto?
If u have driven manual & auto, but u think manual is better than auto, it obviously means u have a problem!

C dis federal goat. Na I get problem because it's obvious your brain don't function well... How can you be asking such a question of how many manual cars are on the roads?

99% danfos are manual bus
99% 14 seater buses are manual
99% keropo are manual
99% luxury buses are manual

I can go on an on...

Can the auto cars on the road out number them?

Goat coming to insult the general public.

Anyways, I'm not disappointed because I've known right from the very beginning that your sense is inside your anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
IFSHR:
House kindly advice..

same thing happen to my car on Monday, when i took it to my ac guy he confirm the compressor was gone and one of the fan too but thank God condenser was stil intact...my brother i spent over 50k to fix it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
oblozzolawrence:

mate, na almost 5years ago matter you dy go quote... nawa for you o!!!

No be una advise them to read from page 100?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
oblozzolawrence:
mbok my people, jpworld nko....
jus asking for a friend o!!!

Blackbishop kill the guy...

Anni thw only one thinking jpworld is same as dru or dru's audio manager? because I wonder how he happens to know that blackbishop is chubby and how blackbishop happens to know he's a fleet manager is also a mystery to me.

If you think deeply, d way d guy carry my matter of 10k/week during the lockdown for head enh... Like say him na dru wife. Even dru wife self that I called when police stopped me In Akure no even take d matter d way that bastard did.

Also, did you guys noticed dey was the only guy that came up to defend his claim of having 10cars? By saying, "the doc contains sensitive material..." Bla bla bla ... Also, he also defended the 1diot during the 800k challenge... Yet the fufu still failed in his word.

I just wonder how this two monikers play the their game of throne. So f00lish of them.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2021
IFSHR:
House kindly advice..

Boss there is leakage somewhere prolly the thermostat area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2021
gbas gbos loading

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:55am On Feb 13, 2021
deedee44:

shocked na one carton you buy?
The last chewing gum I bought, one olosho just packed almost everything inside her bag, leaving 2 or 3 pieces. I just say I no buy again

Na 2 packets jareh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: adebayal(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.