Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735431 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blackbishop:

Noted boss

na cruise we all dey catch ooo just that some people just dey take little matters to another level
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
computerglobal:

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Felicity001:

Oh! It too deep ba? And how does his own challenge look? Surface, shallow or ultrasonically deep.

All this while you've been in support but we're blind to seeing how deep his st*pid challenge meant or deep, only one person able to understand it and called him to caution yet he kept parading himself without any form of remorse or retrace eben when I kept my cool by speaking in parables and quoting examples.

I can be very playful but when I see insult I know it in every colors.

If you wanna get dirty I'll tell you I'm a pig.

grin there is nothing dirty about ur post .. ....I didn't ask u to have kids. Taking care of ur family or extended is on u not me .......

To buttress my point home ..Most Igbo men marry late .. They understand the financial responsibility and the power that comes with financial freedom.. They are willing to make that sacrifice to work hard before having kids......so if u fail to plan accordingly than it is on u not me.......

Again I have no issues with your post at all .... As a matter of fact I welcome.. It gives me the opportunity to dissect ur point .. And I will in return give u the facts of life......

We are here to learn ...... And think outside the box

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
We need a #felidru23/reconciliation team, please I nominate his goatness kanuisagoat, his holiness pope and his blackness dudubishop

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Weightless:
We need a #felidru23/reconciliation team, please I nominate his goatness kanuisagoat, his holiness pope and his blackness dudubishop
lol...stop smoking weed,its not good for u.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=computerglobal post=99251587][/quote]
Bro try to be contributing on this thread, dnt just be spamming this thread with d same pictures everytime, look at @Dmechy, he's contributing in his own little way and advertising his products and nw he has potential customers (@Dru23 and madamrad). Ur advertisement is becoming annoying

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Weightless:

Wahala oooo

Hnmm drufeli..... Ogbona feli feli
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
@Dru23, must he accept your so-called challenge??, @Felicity001 said he's more at ease driving his current car than driving civic for 7 months, U can't imagine or decide that for him, he's the one that knows what he's going thru either by comfort or hardship(God forbid), so don't tell him to narrate his life experience or expenditure for you in the next 7 months, everything is not about money bro and it's not everyone that will see this as challenge, some will see it as being ridiculous. My thought tho... #Peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Let me take out this wonderful opportunity again to apologise to everybody I must have said something bad to on this thread.

Top on the list is Madam Radautoworks. Followed by blackbishop and then felicity. I know I really said a whole lot of bad things to these guys when provoked. I am truly sorry and apologetic.

The truth of the matter too is that these spats made the thread lively. It brought life to it. We can't all be on the same page. If we are, it will become very boring. There must be two opposing forces for there to be a spark. APC and PDP, Night and Day, Black and Red Wire, Afonja and Flattheads etc.

Eitherways, I think some boundaries were crossed. I am not here to debate who started it first. My own is that am apologising for whichever way I must have hurt people with my terrible words. It will never happen on this thread again and in this lifetime. Heck no, some of them were even jokes. So please do find a place in your heart to forgive me both those I mentioned and those I didnt mention.

Felicity, am owing you 50,000 naira pledge on behalf of your new born baby. But the people that are meant to come and pack fish have refused to come. cool cool Still find a way and drop your account number anonymously. I will gift you some funds later anonymously. I also owe you two cartons of smoked fish and will deliver it in due time too but anonymously.

32 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Think twice before you take trips to Ikorodu Rd axis today or down to island. Same with trips from island to mainland. Traffic tie wrapper.

My guys on Indriver, today no be such days o.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
When I'm not crazy. AC ko CA ni.
kanuisagoat:

Some will even have the audacity to tell you to keep the AC running during the stop. When you refuse, you hear things like, what if we are in traffic, will you turn off your AC? Am I not paying for it? e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bammzzie:
@Dru23, must he accept your so-called challenge??, @Felicity001 said he's more at ease driving his current car than driving civic for 7 months, U can't imagine or decide that for him, he's the one that knows what he's going thru either by comfort or hardship(God forbid), so don't tell him to narrate his life experience or expenditure for you in the next 7 months, everything is not about money bro and it's not everyone that will see this as challenge, some will see it as being ridiculous. My thought tho... #Peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
eyinola:
am on a 7mins trip now from maryland crescent to cakes and cream opebi I don wait tire she didn't even tell me am gonna wait ooo..feels it's the right thing
Call the person naa, you came out to work not to be waiting for riders endlessly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bammzzie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FinanceHub: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I've wanted to share here when someone was ready to sell personal belongings to get his vehicle back on the road but I forgot.

Most banks offer quick soft loans without any collateral and very little interest.

For those using zenith dial *966*11#. Most of us on this thread should be able to collect above 50k due to high turnover as a result of frequent transfers into our account.

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FinanceHub: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
radautoworks:
Might be worth it to look into this. Wema/Alat is very good with loan products.

Note, the car loan is a different thing from the personal loan below it

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Felicity001:

No be u won do competition?

Before you stand to do competition with a man that has 2kids, a wife and an age mother to look after first go have a baby and try baby sitting for just 6months, buy pampers, baby food, sucks, wiper, medicine and then make sure you wake up at night to assist the mother then resume work at 8am.

If you succeed in this for just 6months then come I'll dash you 100k.

Ru bish!

But I thought we@Dru23 is married with kids?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Felicity001:

Oh! It too deep ba? And how does his own challenge look? Surface, shallow or ultrasonically deep.

All this while you've been in support but we're blind to seeing how deep his st*pid challenge meant or deep, only one person able to understand it and called him to caution yet he kept parading himself without any form of remorse or retrace eben when I kept my cool by speaking in parables and quoting examples.

I can be very playful but when I see insult I know it in every colors.

If you wanna get dirty I'll tell you I'm a pig.

Bros, I think is time someone told you the truth and not sugar-coating it. Uve got to take a moment and reflect on your life. U got blocked on all driving platforms, u switch partners more than necessary, there's something you're doing wrong. I'm not supporting Dru, I don't even know him personally, so don't get it twisted.

No man is an island, ure not a Dangote, so u need people to keep body and soul together, but they way you're going about it, u will soon run out of people's goodwill. Forget all these fellow drivers indirectly hailing ur comments, instead of them to privately advice you as a friend.

Bottom line is, u must really have a reeking attitude, I don't need a soothsayer to figured that out. Work on yourself, like u said, u have a family, stop being selfish and always think about their welfare before allowing your emotions to cloud your reseasoning. You're free to read good meaning to this comment, do otherwise, na u Sabi. Jah bless

28 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
chucsmoore:

Nice one pope. You re on point, No doubt. But I realised long time ago that there is power in my tongue. The more I say it. The angels assigned to me by God brings it to pass. Is good to keep your next plan secret. But I ain't made that way. It doesn't work for me. I still remember when I started ehailing newly. Most of my friends were car owner with white collar jobs. The kind attitude and look down i received from them was dehumanizing. If not that I am strong will and tough mentally I would have chickened out. I used tell them back then very soon I will buy my car with boldness and confidence. They new I wasn't the owner of the car i was driving then. Now is me they run to whenever they are broke. And my Car is more expensive than what they drive. Bro nah faith talk with power I dey do, i have always remained unstoppable whenever i speak. If i compare my life as of 3years ago and now there is a huge difference. And it is because I always speak and it manifest
You will be so successful as a pastor bro. Lol..

Nigerians tend to fall for sweet talking pastors.

Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
donfortune48:

But I thought we@Dru23 is married with kids?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
UcLloyd:

Bros, I think is time someone told you the truth and not sugar-coating it. Uve got to take a moment and reflect on your life. U got blocked on all driving platforms, u switch partners more than necessary, there's something you're doing wrong. I'm not supporting Dru, I don't even know him personally, so don't get it twisted.

No man is an island, ure not a Dangote, so u need people to keep body and soul together, but they way you're going about it, u will soon run out of people's goodwill. Forget all these fellow drivers indirectly hailing ur comments, instead of them to privately advice you as a friend.

Bottom line is, u must really have a reeking attitude, I don't need a soothsayer to figured that out. Work on yourself, like u said, u have a family, stop being selfish and always think about their welfare before allowing your emotions to cloud your reseasoning. You're free to read good meaning to this comment, do otherwise, na u Sabi. Jah bless

Your are playing with a tigers tail, it will devour you big time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
dru23:

@dru23 please stop the back and forth with feli and let things slide I beg of you, I notice you are catching cruise with it becoz feli talks alot and it is getting out of hand.
So please try and ignore it is getting to personal and it is bad on a public forum

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Duke111:

InDriver is bae InDriver is bae but u get BOLT n Nut cruising in the background waiting for trip grin

U for kuku de use only InDriver na
lol..I said it already its once in a while u can see i am not even up to 70 trips since i hv been using it compare to to my weekly on bolt grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Today traffic is epic cool shocked my body aches, took a rider from ojota to surulere (owambe party) spent almost 3 hrs trip ended 2900 my rider was shouting wow wow that with all the stress and traffic i say na so i see am oooo grin Nigga gave me tip of 1K and ask his sister to serve me before i go grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
Let me take out this wonderful opportunity again to apologise to everybody I must have said something bad to on this thread.

Top on the list is Madam Radautoworks. Followed by blackbishop and then felicity. I know I really said a whole lot of bad things to these guys when provoked. I am truly sorry and apologetic.

The truth of the matter too is that these spats made the thread lively. It brought life to it. We can't all be on the same page. If we are, it will become very boring. There must be two opposing forces for there to be a spark. APC and PDP, Night and Day, Black and Red Wire, Afonja and Flattheads etc.

Eitherways, I think some boundaries were crossed. I am not here to debate who started it first. My own is that am apologising for whichever way I must have hurt people with my terrible words. It will never happen on this thread again and in this lifetime. Heck no, some of them were even jokes. So please do find a place in your heart to forgive me both those I mentioned and those I didnt mention.

Felicity, am owing you 50,000 naira pledge on behalf of your new born baby. But the people that are meant to come and pack fish have refused to come. cool cool Still find a way and drop your account number anonymously. I will gift you some funds later anonymously. I also owe you two cartons of smoked fish and will deliver it in due time too but anonymously.

It's quite nice of you to apologize bro.
But you know.... the pains and damages you already caused with your words then, won't easily go away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.