Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739283 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
donfortune48:

Am I the only one that doesn't know how this LASDRI looks like?
Cos I've never seen one before.
You're not alone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
jsheng:
I greet everyone in the house, please I need answers to this questions
1. Where can I get a dashboard cover and the price of this car, Toyota avensis 2005 model
2. I need to fix the a.c of the said car from the scratch to finishing, please I will like to know the cost of this also.
Cc Gazzuz and all the ogas, pls chuck mouth ont his.
Below is the Pic of the said car

Jesusson I sight you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
Let me take out this wonderful opportunity again to apologise to everybody I must have said something bad to on this thread.

Top on the list is Madam Radautoworks. Followed by blackbishop and then felicity. I know I really said a whole lot of bad things to these guys when provoked. I am truly sorry and apologetic.

The truth of the matter too is that these spats made the thread lively. It brought life to it. We can't all be on the same page. If we are, it will become very boring. There must be two opposing forces for there to be a spark. APC and PDP, Night and Day, Black and Red Wire, Afonja and Flattheads etc.

Eitherways, I think some boundaries were crossed. I am not here to debate who started it first. My own is that am apologising for whichever way I must have hurt people with my terrible words. It will never happen on this thread again and in this lifetime. Heck no, some of them were even jokes. So please do find a place in your heart to forgive me both those I mentioned and those I didnt mention.

Felicity, am owing you 50,000 naira pledge on behalf of your new born baby. But the people that are meant to come and pack fish have refused to come. cool cool Still find a way and drop your account number anonymously. I will gift you some funds later anonymously. I also owe you two cartons of smoked fish and will deliver it in due time too but anonymously.

This is so deep...

Change is the only constant thing I know about this life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
chucsmoore:

Nice one pope. You re on point, No doubt. But I realised long time ago that there is power in my tongue. The more I say it. The angels assigned to me by God brings it to pass. Is good to keep your next plan secret. But I ain't made that way. It doesn't work for me. I still remember when I started ehailing newly. Most of my friends were car owner with white collar jobs. The kind attitude and look down i received from them was dehumanizing. If not that I am strong will and tough mentally I would have chickened out. I used tell them back then very soon I will buy my car with boldness and confidence. They new I wasn't the owner of the car i was driving then. Now is me they run to whenever they are broke. And my Car is more expensive than what they drive. Bro nah faith talk with power I dey do, i have always remained unstoppable whenever i speak. If i compare my life as of 3years ago and now there is a huge difference. And it is because I always speak and it manifest

Bless up Bro... always the best I wish on everyone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
eyinola:
Today traffic is epic cool shocked my body aches, took a rider from ojota to surulere (owambe party) spent almost 3 hrs trip ended 2900 my rider was shouting wow wow that with all the stress and traffic i say na so i see am oooo grin Nigga gave me tip of 1K and ask his sister to serve me before i go grin

And you chop am alone, bro, not cool, next time call us to join you, i dey always get native wey i starch for boot just incase... Take note Sir.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
davit:
When I'm not crazy. AC ko CA ni.

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whois(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
eyinola:
am on a 7mins trip now from maryland crescent to cakes and cream opebi I don wait tire she didn't even tell me am gonna wait ooo..feels it's the right thing

Honestly this Bolt of not charging for arrival wait time is a total bullshit. And most of these riders are just unapologetic as some of them do it deliberately and say after all they are paying you.

One slowpoke requested me yesterday evening at Ajose Adeogun. Her number was practically busy for more than 10mins of my arrival. When she eventually picked to let her know I've been calling and waiting, she was dumbfounded and asking me for what. When her brain eventually reset, she started pleading with me that she was only trying to put a colleague through on how to use the app.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chuwaa2: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
donfortune48:

It's quite nice of you to apologize bro.
But you know.... the pains and damages you already caused with your words then, won't easily go away.

He's a new creature old things have passed away, behold all things have become new.

... For I have determined to know no man after the flesh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
FinanceHub:

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819

Nice idea but I'm currently not in need of a loan. Might come in handy for someone else though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
kala111:

Honestly this Bolt of not charging for arrival wait time is a total bullshit. And most of these riders are just unapologetic as some of them do it deliberately and say after all they are paying you.

One slowpoke requested me yesterday evening at Ajose Adeogun. Her number was practically busy for more than 10mins of my arrival. When she eventually picked to let her know I've been calling and waiting, she was dumbfounded and asking me for what. When her brain eventually reset, she started pleading with me that she was only trying to put a colleague through on how to use the app.

If I wait 10 minutes, I will cancel except the trip is really worth it. Upon arrival, I'll call to notify you of my arrival. After 5 minutes just when the paid waiting starts, I'll call again to tell you I'm still waiting.

If you don't come out in another 5 minutes, I'll cancel without calling you.

Walked a rider out of the vehicle today. My second in 1500 rides. I had just started the trip and she was complaining I'm taking a long route. Okay, which route should I have taken? Let me turn back, we have not moved far. Then she said I have started already na so whats the point and that I should just continue.

Alaye, oya come down from my motor and get another vehicle that will take you through your preferred route. I no want any bad energy this night.

Turned off the app and went home. We continue again tomorrow.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
kala111:

Jesuuuuuu shocked lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
kala111:

haha...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

If I wait 10 minutes, I will cancel except the trip is really worth it. Upon arrival, I'll call to notify you of my arrival. After 5 minutes just when the paid waiting starts, I'll call again to tell you I'm still waiting.

Walked a rider out of the vehicle today. My second in 1500 rides. I had just started the trip and she was complaining I'm taking a long route. Okay, which route should I have taken? Let me turn back, we have not moved far. Then she said I have started already na so whats the point and that I should just continue.

Alaye, oya come down from my motor and get another vehicle that will take you through your preferred route. I no want any bad energy this night.

chai...in search of �, u found people ready to frustrate you...pele...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GreatCracker(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
I will like to connect with anyone going to any northern state next week. So I can take advantage of his/her ride at a more efficient fee.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The most annoying one is when the rider doesn't have a preferred route, some don't even know any road sef, but they just know u r taking a longer route. Some riders can be very annoying and kill joys.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
kala111:

grin cheesy

The one that hurt me the most is when rider book on the 3 apps and u will get there to see another driver or as u r about to leave another driver is arriving... we have human beings in dis world

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pearl1910:

The most annoying one is when the rider doesn't have a preferred route, some don't even know any road sef, but they just know u r taking a longer route. Some riders can be very annoying and kill joys.

That was the case with this particular one. This is what I do. Once I get a trip, I quickly take note of the destination if its not a place I'm familiar with then I Google it for clarity. I then put the destination on the map while on my way to PU. Before I even start your trip, I have taken my time to go through the map and seen the best available route.

This was the exact same thing I did today so I was actually on the best route. I'm sure like you said she has no better route in mind and that was why she couldn't respond when I asked her of the better route.

Why these things always happen with women is what I do not understand. Since I started driving on ehailing, I have never had any single issue with a man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
pope191:

grin cheesy

The one that hurt me the most is when rider book on the 3 apps and u will get there to see another driver or as u r about to leave another driver is arriving... we have human beings in dis world

I still experienced this today. Picked the lady, just as she entered, a call came in. Turns out the boyfriend also ordered a bolt ride for her and the other driver was waiting already. She now told him she'll tell the boyfriend to cancel. I just pitied the driver, only God knows how long he has driven to get to that place.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
tunlapapa:

Don't mind him, his ass licking is just too obvious.

Bro you wan add your own or you just dey pass.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
Let me take out this wonderful opportunity again to apologise to everybody I must have said something bad to on this thread.

Top on the list is Madam Radautoworks. Followed by blackbishop and then felicity. I know I really said a whole lot of bad things to these guys when provoked. I am truly sorry and apologetic.

The truth of the matter too is that these spats made the thread lively. It brought life to it. We can't all be on the same page. If we are, it will become very boring. There must be two opposing forces for there to be a spark. APC and PDP, Night and Day, Black and Red Wire, Afonja and Flattheads etc.

Eitherways, I think some boundaries were crossed. I am not here to debate who started it first. My own is that am apologising for whichever way I must have hurt people with my terrible words. It will never happen on this thread again and in this lifetime. Heck no, some of them were even jokes. So please do find a place in your heart to forgive me both those I mentioned and those I didnt mention.

Felicity, am owing you 50,000 naira pledge on behalf of your new born baby. But the people that are meant to come and pack fish have refused to come. cool cool Still find a way and drop your account number anonymously. I will gift you some funds later anonymously. I also owe you two cartons of smoked fish and will deliver it in due time too but anonymously.

Brother man an sorry if I have constructed or chump up words to dehumanize or step on your ego. And I wish and pray for success in all your Endeavour. 1 Love bro

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I still experienced this today. Picked the lady, just as she entered, a call came in. Turns out the boyfriend also ordered a bolt ride for her and the other driver was waiting already. She now told him she'll tell the boyfriend to cancel. I just pitied the driver, only God knows how long he has driven to get to that place.

This same thing happened to me long time ago.

It was around Chevron bera estate at around past 10pm
Naso I got this request and I was inside the estate the lady was saying oga follow your map.

Well, I did followed my map and on getting to the pick up they are outside waiting for me (3dem babes u know).

One practically was saying shey na your own be this?

I saw another corolla pulled over when I was about leaving. My mind told me that's an Uber/driver driver.

One of them ladies said see that idiot just dey come now....

The statement triggered my head. Naso I parked which I haven't kuku start their useless trip. One said from behind oga dey go now? I was like going where? You people ordered two rides and be playing tom and Jerry or spongebob for whom to come first nah so if supposed I'm the one that just pulled over, naso you go talk and leave without apology?

The other girl wanted to be ranting naso the other lady said oga wetting be your own like this? I replied and told them that things ain't done that way. One of you should get down there and either apologise/compensate the man for the effort because na hustle una wan go hustle and you don't like make dem cheat you (in my mind I don turn pastor wey dey preach for Olosho).

But believe me its work the oldest among them opened the door and went to meet the man with 500Hundred and she said sorry.

She came and was like oga we can go now! Me as a sharp guy told them say na offline I dey do estimate price was 2500 you people should bring 2k to vi to avoid bad ratings.

tongue

Our society is getting worse day by day... sha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bro felicity 24 hours don almost reach and dru no reason me, so make I wait your alert boss.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Never knew how it hurts until it happened to me, just felt like I was the other driver and I'll scold the h*ll out of the woman, but every other days it happens to drivers, deep within I'll hope he gets another trip and thank my luck. Life!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
AngryIgboDon:

Who ever it is dt hijacked or hack into this account should pls return to real owner .
But if it’s same person that has radically changed,
Then This can only be God.
Year 2020 really changed a lot of people.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GentlePEACE: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pls what's the most used/best car for uber, the that doesn't consume much fuel and the parts aren't expensive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
my car has a kinda rough idle.. u will really notice it without ac.. my mech says i need to clean the nozzles.. it only does this in traffic by the way.
wat are ur suggestion guys how much should i pay 4 the job..
car is 04 corolla cc
blackbishop, gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kanoski:
my car has a kinda rough idle..
u will really notice it without ac..
my mech says i need to clean the nozzles..
it only does this in traffic by the way.

car is 04 corolla
cc

blackbishop, gazzuzz

Alot of things can be the reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kanoski:

car is 04 corolla
cc

blackbishop, gazzuzz

Buy injector cleaner put for fuel tank.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blackbishop:

Alot of things can be the reason
ok now u are making me scared
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
donfortune48:

Buy injector cleaner put for fuel tank.
i av done that already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Kanoski:

car is 04 corolla
cc

blackbishop, gazzuzz

Mine was having similar issues rpm drop below 500 when i come to a stop, i serviced my icav and throttle body and the car idle normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m), abella22 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.