Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774138 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

Pls...can i get any of doz guy's number ??
Hav bin topping my radiator water since ova 2 month now...e dey take up to 2/3 litres almost everymorning...nd still d temperature stil dy go little above half guage...person say make i buy double sell(18k)...i no even get dah money now...thanks

Do you use coolant?

Coolant has a high absorbing heat capacity than water. Also, coolant helps in preventing rust than ordinary water.

Get ABRO from a reputable shop for starters, it's like 1k now. Pour everything into the radiator. N top up with water. Check the following morning, I'm sure you won't pour as much water as you previously do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReachRich(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Hi guys. This info is mainly for those of us that work around the airport. This new guest house, Gregory University Guest House, just opened at 110 Old Ewu Road Aviation Estate , airport road. Bring a customer that needs a hotel to logde & get a commission. Get a minimum of N2000 for every customer. For more info call 08036616829

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2021
northbird:

Do you use coolant?

Coolant has a high absorbing heat capacity than water. Also, coolant helps in preventing rust than ordinary water.

Get ABRO from a reputable shop for starters, it's like 1k now. Pour everything into the radiator. N top up with water. Check the following morning, I'm sure you won't pour as much water as you previously do.
If he pour coalant into that radiator, the whole thing will leak out which is just a waste of fund. He has a leakage somewhere, it may be from the radiator, hoses or water pump, he need to fix the leakage using plain water, when the water is no longe leaking, he can then switch to coalant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Felicity001:

The black... How far na... e don use sytle tay we c o... How Next week Tuesday go be na...make we hookup. The black!!!

No qualms
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

What's all these cry about AC? Shey na only for rider nii? Una like suffer sha

Bro na because of d price some riders Dy put and Dy know dat it is far cheapest than others so Dy want to play a fast 1.

Me the function I will like to see on ehailing app is different prices from number of passengers for dat trip, wen trip fare is #1000 for a passenger from A to B then trips involved 2 or more passengers fare will be #1500

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2021
northbird:

Do you use coolant?

Thanks bossman...wud sure try dz ...
Am grateful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
northbird:

Do you use coolant?

Am grateful...
Havent use coolant for once since i bot d car in 2009...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2021
ksmart027:

If he pour coalant into that radiator, the whole thing will leak out which is just a waste of fund. He has a leakage somewhere, it may be from the radiator, hoses or water pump, he need to fix the leakage using plain water, when the water is no longe leaking, he can then switch to coalant.
Understood sir...thanks...
Wud jst get it fixed at ogba first...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Slickleo:

Bro na because of d price some riders Dy put and Dy know dat it is far cheapest than others so Dy want to play a fast 1.

Me the function I will like to see on ehailing app is different prices from number of passengers for dat trip, wen trip fare is #1000 for a passenger from A to B then trips involved 2 or more passengers fare will be #1500
I understand boss but the point I am trying to make is I am not using AC basically because of the rider, besides the difference is not even significant unless there's an issue with car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I understand boss but the point I am trying to make is I am not using AC basically because of the rider, besides the difference is not even significant unless there's an issue with car.

I believe driving with windows down at 50MPH and above is much harder on fuel economy due to aerodynamic drag. Just as you said, the difference with AC on is always almost insignificant if everything checks well with the car

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
IFSHR:

0706 719 4052 that's the guy that helped with mine yesterday....I paid 4500 (changed my radiator busted top)

Wit d guy now...no leakage of any kind...buh so dirty..so na flush e dey flush ....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
No my brother
tojahh:

No problem baami. Even small Daddy I can use. You have my number?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Does indriver also block due to low rating?
yes they do.Bad review equals low rating..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
sent you a DM
omorkelly:
No my brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

Am grateful...
Havent use coolant for once since i bot d car in 2009...
You have been using water for 12 years and your car is still running?
Oga oil & gas come and see o, because you always make it look like car will not last 2 years if we use water grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
deedee44:

Oga oil & gas come and see o, because you always make it look like car will not last 2 years if we use water grin
you could try that nonsense with older cars. They were a lot more forgiving and a lot cheaper to fix

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
you are funny bros..
the way you dey do your gbos gbas with dru23.
take am easy oh.
besides which brand of car is that of year 2009?

since i saw 2009, my car is not yet 22009. make i just kukuma pour well water...e go run grin grin grin

deedee44:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:

Pls...can i get any of doz guy's number ??
Hav bin topping my radiator water since ova 2 month now...e dey take up to 2/3 litres almost everymorning...nd still d temperature stil dy go little above half guage...person say make i buy double sell(18k)...i no even get dah money now...thanks

Penny wise .....pound foolish .... Getting a double cell radiator is cock and bullsh#t .... Once u replace the radiator with the follow come.. Look for original coolant from dealers on nairaland and refill with coolant . ur engine will be well protected after that..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lush100:
you are funny bros..
take am easy oh.

since i saw 2009, my car is not yet 22009. make i just kukuma pour well water...e go run grin grin grin

Don't mind him joor ..na 3k naira I no give am dey worry him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
radautoworks:
you could try that nonsense with older cars. They were a lot more forgiving and a lot cheaper to fix

Bottom line the guy still topping with water every morning grin Now he was told to buy double cell radiator.. And the tempt gauge is a bit above .....that engine is on its way out.......

Like u said .. People change engine like they engine oil grin. Naija my people.....it is well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
radautoworks:
My car is an older car grin
Thanks for preparing me for new models management, I hope to move up the ladder soon smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lush100:
you are funny bros..
take am easy oh.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
dru23:

Don't mind him joor ..na 3k naira I no give am dey worry him.
Na the 3k ooooo, cuz I never see money take chop since then grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
dru23:

Bottom line the guy still topping with water every morning grin Now he was told to buy double cell radiator.. And the tempt gauge is a bit above .....that engine is on its way out.......

Like u said .. People change engine like they engine oil grin. Naija my people.....it is well
For 2 months out of 12 years
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
deedee44:

Believe at ur own risk ......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
deedee44:

Na the 3k ooooo, cuz I never see money take chop since then grin

Come wash my car ... I give u money to chop .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
deedee44:

My car is an older car grin
Thanks for preparing me for new models management, I hope to move up the ladder soon smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
radautoworks:

1,000,000,0000,000,000,09 likes for this reply.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Engine Vibration And Stalling
One of the most common issues have had of recent is Engine Vibration. Which in some situation affects the general operation.

Read more of it on our website by clicking on the blog button.

https://www.nairaland.com/5770914/mechanic-roundtable/14#99388540

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Well said. grin

deedee44:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelbranty(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
A friend needs a driver.
Everything fully functional.
Manual transmission.
For rental. Bolt inspection passed.
� 09052950331 (WhatsApp/calls)

Must reside in the mainland.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
dru23:

Come wash my car ... I give u money to chop .....
Naaaa I already have a job grin. Pass the offer to your 5 brothers and 4 sisters that you're feeding so the burden can reduce on your neck wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.