Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774442 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
biggace:
did you call to remind her of the remaining #500?
Abi wetin man go do

grin I've reason it, if I should or not, so I pass the judgment to my oga at the top davit to help me call her. Abi wetin man go do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
So last Saturday I picked a fortunate albino.
On our way, bros just Dey rush me, drive fast , drive fast, I’m late.
Got to destination.
Rider: account number
Me: gave him
Rider: jumped out of d car saying done!
Me: I never get alert
Rider: you will get it, walking away very fast.
Should I run after dis yellow man or just respect myself? Another request came so I left.
To cut long story short by Sunday night no alert.
Text rider twice, called him no reply.
Tuesday night called n text too, then he replied and said he will look into and revert. By Thursday no reply nothing. I reported to bolt and was given 850 naira as compensation then blocked his account.
Fast forward to today
Alert enter
Rider has been calling and texting me to confirm alert. For where I no pick I no reply too.
I will wait till Monday or 1week to unblock his account too.
I’m writing dis epistle to show dt sometimes we should give riders time before we start calling them out here or fighting. With this new NIN / sim it won’t be easy for them to change sim when bolt/Uber blocks their account.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cooladex:
This are the kind of days I pray for.

Set out this morning as early as 5am to take an offline client to Local airport fro my side (Ilupeju), trip was less than 14mins. Guy gave me 3k.
I blew down to Gra as it was still very early to chill smwhere when a trip entered, destination was berger buststop. I got to the hotel and notified the guy.
He came out after like 10mins with 2 luggages,I started trip and confirmed destination again.
The man said berger bus stop but if I can take him to ibadan he won't mind( For my mind, I say wetin be my job again). We begin negotiate price. This man agreed 30k based on Yankee returnee and I am to just drop him off at tollgate ibadan, where they will be waiting to pick him up.
But the devilish siblings in ibadan insisted 30k was too much and told him to price me down. �
We agreed on 25k. I dropped him off at ibadan and got back to lagos at exactly 10am.

Started d days hustle and is still netted 7k b4 3pm.
Home now resting.....

Nice one bro. Imagine if you had stayed at the airport forming I don't do dead driving. cheesy

I've developed a kind of phobia for interstate travels since the birth of my son so I turn down any trip that will take me outside town no matter how much the rider wants to pay. Hopefully, I overcome this fear soon enough and start cashing out on the numerous offers I get.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Felicity001:

Happy for you... Bro...

Me self dey house already dey rest. Took and offline client to ikoyi today. I don close make pope191 and chucsmoor and eniyola, shollywendy1, pearl1910, kanuisagoat, infinityEstate and co dem move the remaining Lagosians and Lagos go Oweri

Didn't even work much today. Had some issues with the vehicle so I had to sort it out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Felicity001:

Hahaha... This is more than hilariousgringrin

Oga go and light them at oven and forget about your 5hgrin

On the flip side... That thief didn't pay me my N3,200 o me just dey wait the day I'll see her in America I go show her something that day.
Tope: 0812 693 1172
Save her number just in case

Bros go use ur 3200 light oven, half bread is better than nothing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
merikowa:
Both lanes open now.
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2021
Felicity001:

Corona virus symptomgrin

Continue... I'll surely get back to u grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:36am On Feb 28, 2021
Cooladex:

You were lucky she paid. For my mind I go don count as lost.

I wasn't even bothered for a day, she was chatting me up on whatsapp and we talk on phone as well, if she have bad intention, she would have disconnect all form of communication.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41am On Feb 28, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

I don't do these anymore. Unless there's no other alternative. She must collect it from her mama and give me.
Worst thing she rate me low.
Ironically, I don't mind my ratings anymore on Bolt.
If it goes down, it mush surely come up. It can only fluctuate.

This is why I like Indriver. The low fixed fares are just the problem.

On Indrive.
I drive at my own pace. With comfort and no fear of complaint that I'm driving slowly.
I follow my choice route, regardless of how it's longer; once it helps me beat traffic.
You dare not tell me the route I should follow. Unless you intend doing something on your choice route.
I allow cars into my space without fear of rider's complaint of running late.
And I still maintain good ratings.

Indrive actually gives me peace of mind from riders wahala. The only problem is the low fares and longer waiting time for a trip which most times push me to Bolt.

I just hope I can still use other app, indriver gives real peace of mind as long as the road is free, I can select my trips, no unreasonable questions and the tip is worth it when riders have a stop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GentleChief: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys, please who can recommend the best Car Tracker I can install in my car?

I have seen so many and am confused on the most reliable one to choose from. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2021
pope191:

I wasn't even bothered for a day, she was chatting me up on whatsapp and we talk on phone as well, if she have bad intention, she would have disconnect all form of communication.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Can you confirm to us that the OVEN CONVERSION process is now complete?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2021
eyinola:
how much does it cost bro?
12k for dark tint , 10k for light tint. I did dark tint (no see me) @ ladipo.

I ain't even bother about police. I dey find police man wey I go challenge, unfortunately I no dey see dem for their check points like before. When your papers are complete there is this kind of confidence you exude. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2021
BAZ001:
Got to destination.
Should I run after dis yellow man or just respect myself? Another request came so I left.
Tuesday night called n text too, then he replied and said he will look into and revert. By Thursday no reply nothing. I reported to bolt and was given 850 naira as compensation then blocked his account.
Fast forward to today
Alert enter
Rider has been calling and texting me to confirm alert. For where I no pick I no reply too.
I’m writing dis epistle to show dt sometimes we should give riders time before we start calling them out here or fighting. With this new NIN / sim it won’t be easy for them to change sim when bolt/Uber blocks their account.

The last paragraph is the key word!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Felicity001:

The last time I tried doing this the man dropped a bad comment on my page, since then I just bid and if I'm lucky fine otherwise, I log off the app.
Everything still boils down to manner of approach and negotiating skills without making riders feel you are taking extra money from them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Crvrider:

I do this conversion a lot
Man wey sabi wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2021
computerglobal:
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Nice one bro. Imagine if you had stayed at the airport forming I don't do dead driving. cheesy

I've developed a kind of phobia for interstate travels since the birth of my son so I turn down any trip that will take me outside town no matter how much the rider wants to pay. Hopefully, I overcome this fear soon enough and start cashing out on the numerous offers I get.

Lol. You need to get rid of that phobia and make money for that guy o. Pampers no be free.
Even driving inside Lagos is riskier enough.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2021
pope191:

That's true. At least you have some form of confidence.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2021
chucsmoore:
12k for dark tint , 10k for light tint. I did dark tint (no see me) @ ladipo.

I ain't even bother about police. I dey find police man wey I go challenge, unfortunately I no dey see dem for their check points like before. When your papers are complete there is this kind of confidence you exude. grin
nice one..e be like i go reason am too..how much be d Permit?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2021
pope191:

grin I've reason it, if I should or not, so I pass the judgment to my oga at the top davit to help me call her. Abi wetin man go do

She might known you to be chief oven lighter

So she used the #500 as her oven subscription fee

Go and start lighting your oven in peace

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2021
biggace:

She might known you to be chief oven lighter

So she used the #500 as her oven subscription fee

Go and start lighting your oven in peace

I'm now a new creature, old things are long gone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2021
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Can you confirm to us that the OVEN CONVERSION process is now complete?

Oven overruled grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2021
abeg wic data plan una the use.. cus i have spent more than 1500 on recharge card in less than a week... it is not economical 4 me at all...
ps; i use airtel n glo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2021
and another thing...
i know using AC consumes a little more fuel...
bt during my scout for riders.. or driving to drivers location... n i put my AC on low...will it still consume fuel?...
cc blackbishop
felicity0001
izzuo
pope191
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Kanoski:
pls is bolt still collecting 25% per trip
make una reply na biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Kanoski:

make una reply na biko

No, it's 20%. There are incentives that further reduce it to 12, 10 & 8% when you complete some numbers of trips within a week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

No, it's 20%. There are incentives that further reduce it to 12, 10 & 8% when you complete some numbers of trips within a week.
not bad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Cooladex:

Good one. Plenty Rest is needed bro

I swear, still having the hang over from my Ado Ekiti and Akure of last week... Joint pains and laziness is just weighing me down, been sleeping on the steering while driving for the past 2days.

Will start malaria treatment tomorrow even him return from my village Ilaro, Ogun state today.

Its not easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2021
BAZ001:
Got to destination.
Fast forward to today
Alert enter

Bros leave that tin wey by dey talk abeg... My 3.2k box is still hanging in one of those riders hands. Why should anyone make you go through the stress of calling, texting and worrying about pay you provided them good service for? Why

Many are not thief but the devil can minister to them never to pay once they leave your presence, some will only pay when they know they've a reputation to protect otherwise, kiss your money goodbye.

Tomorrow will make my 3weeks, the stupid olosho1 gel no free pay me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Felicity001:

I swear, still having the hang over from my Ado Ekiti and Akure of last week... Joint pains and laziness is just weighing me down, been sleeping on the steering while driving for the past 2days.

Will start malaria treatment tomorrow even him return from my village Ilaro, Ogun state today.

Its not easy

Malaria! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Kanoski:
and another thing...

i know using AC consumes a little more fuel...

bt during my scout for riders..
or driving to drivers location...
n i put my AC on low...will it still consume fuel?...

cc blackbishop

felicity0001

izzuo

pope191

Don't see any significant difference in this, maybe it's my car anyway

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros leave that tin wey by dey talk abeg... My 3.2k box is still hanging in one of those riders hands. Why should anyone make you go through the stress of calling, texting and worrying about pay you provided them good service for? Why

Many are not thief but the devil can minister to them never to pay once they leave your presence, some will only pay when they know they've a reputation to protect otherwise, kiss your money goodbye.

Tomorrow will make my 3weeks, the stupid olosho1 gel no free pay me.

Did u drop her number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.