Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767878 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
This stupid girl doesnt know baba haf taiy in dis hustle.

Took her from the street where Oke Oba Police station is to Surulere. Got to destination Gmap said I'd arrived but she said i should go a little further, I didnt mind i kept going and on getting to a point the roast was under construction and car were managing to pass... All the cars going through looked like resident, I was watching how cars where going and one Camry muscle got his front bumper badly damaged. I just look and told her please I can't go any further after all I'd already passed your destination So why should I go get my car damaged f9r no reason. I pulled over off engine.

She had already called the person she was going to meet and that one was giving her description.

Madam pay me let me go, you cannuse bike and complete your waka or better still take a walk since where you're going isnt far.

Rider: I cant come down oh and be stranded here you'll have to wait let the person come before I can go.

As i hear that word again my brain just ring. No wonder this girl has been silent all this while since the trip staryed even when I tried to initiate a conversation. I kukuma staynmy lane as I saw she wasn't interested to talk. This was the exact behaviour Temitope Lawal put up and up till today I haven't seen my N3500.

I just went and turned and was driving out.
R: where are you taking me to?
Me: Are you paying me or not? Pay me my money let me go, how would you ask me to wait for sb. I asked her b4 if she was paying with cast pr transfer b4 we got here she said cash and she said shes the one paying so what game are you trying to play?

I got to her original drop off point I pulled over and parked. That was how she jump outta car and was walking backward leaving her luggage behind. Me don central lock my car asap!

I saw a guy coming fast towards her, and she came back tried opening the doors, I window small and was like, pay me my money. And the next thing this idiot could say was "are you mad"?

Hey! Me? Already the guy was here and was trying to calmbus down. I opened my door and stepped out was like I want you to repeat that word you just said let me show you what it means...

At this time I don provoke and had already lost control of my temper(because remembering how Temitope Lawal scammed me), people don gather already and the guy was so embarrassed and was begging me to stop. Me? I no gree again ogrin I never knew I could go that mad.

Called my account to him and he did the transfer... Opened the doors and allowed them take their stuff. People where now calming me down and insulting her.

Asin enh... Me that is looking for money to pay for school fee and kids na him one idiot won come scam me. Omo... No time for rubbish again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good afternoon house
Please I want to ask for ur candid opinion
I am an aspiring Uber driver and I was given this vehicle on rental ?
Please is it a good deal??
I need all the counsel I can get
Thanks

Please house make una help una boy
Felicity
Radautoworks

Please house

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Did u pass the test? grin

I done pass d test, all the courses is showing 100% but send then mail and I was told after 24hours. Patiently waiting. Pls what could be d cause.

Activity score is 95
Rating is 4.73

You Cancelled 6p
Rider cancelled 84p
You didn't accept 4p
Client didn't not show is 6p
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Please I need to get cleared about this 3k miles.

The last we did service on my present car I reset the "A" and "B" Speedo meter and presently it's on 2625.7 trip

Are the A and B speedometer on miles or km?

If ur car speedometer is on miles not km then what u asked is miles vise versa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
BAZ001:

They do test, let’s not be deceived by Nigerian standard. Exxon Mobil working standard is the same world wide. You can’t be doing testing abroad and not test in Nigeria

Working standard my a.ss... Ogoni land is still there they've not clean it up.
Oga don't say what you're not sure of mbok

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

You are funny o...did u just drop from the sky?? Do u think the petrol Exxon Mobil sells in France or America is what they approve for sale in Nigeria? Its not only Mobil, most int'l companies water down their products for Nigerian market. Have u tasted imported Peak milk? Even coke and fanta in Ghana taste richer than our own. The problem is the Nigerian system, anything goes...SON, Nafdac are all there to collect bribe, do we even have the equipments to do d tests? Omo forget naija matter o

Don't mind him...mteeech
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
radautoworks:
what unit are the big numbers on your dashboard in?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monacokyle: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Monacokyle:
Good afternoon house
Thanks

Felicity
Radautoworks
Please I need ur input
Please and please
Please house

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Felicity001:

grin i meant are the bigger numbers km or miles?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Felicity001:

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Is this Kia Cerato 2007 a rugged car for e-hailing? Can it withstand long holdups, bad roads and all in Lagos?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
melviniyke2002:
get quality n affordable oil filter from dru23, u wudnt regret it.....

Thanks boss

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
mzTarsh:
Good day guys please I need some advice... I want to go into ehailing the cars I have in mind are Honda City 2006 Manual and Chevrolet Aveo Auto 2007. Please which is better?
City

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
abefeabebi:

Thanks boss,I have done the retraining test stuff. Patiently waiting for 24hrs
you are welcome, they should have unblock you by now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
[quote author=Monacokyle post=99773525][/quote]
I've not driven this car before but I heard it consumes fuel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Seems Uber have stopped onboarding...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2021
abefeabebi:

I done pass d test, all the courses is showing 100% but send then mail and I was told after 24hours. Patiently waiting. Pls what could be d cause.

Activity score is 95
Rating is 4.73

You Cancelled 6p
Rider cancelled 84p
You didn't accept 4p
Client didn't not show is 6p

Most likely its Rider Canceled. It shouldn't be more than 75% for a long period of time. But they always send warning first before blocking.

Another reason is if there is a consistent complain about a particular thing from Riders

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Monacokyle:
Good afternoon house
Thanks

Felicity
Radautoworks

Please house

Shebi na rental? Go n drive and deliver. 20k. Don't repair anything, let owner handle all repairs before they will hang wahala on ur neck

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2021
mzTarsh:
Good day guys please I need some advice... I want to go into ehailing the cars I have in mind are Honda City 2006 Manual and Chevrolet Aveo Auto 2007. Please which is better?

Stay away from anything manual gear for ehailing. Go for Chevrolet Aveo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2021
centuryman:
Is this Kia Cerato 2007 a rugged car for e-hailing? Can it withstand long holdups, bad roads and all in Lagos?

Fuel conserving, good and durable...don't abuse it sha, do servicing when due with the recommended lubricants

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks boss. I appreciate all your free advice. Working on them already.

Pearl1910:

Fuel conserving, good and durable...don't abuse it sha, do servicing when due with the recommended lubricants
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2021
mzTarsh:
Honda City is Better
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2021
Monacokyle:
Good afternoon house
Thanks

Felicity
Radautoworks

Please house
Very sharp and fast.
Wrong ehailing tool. (2.5 L motor)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakkke: 2:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Please I need advice. Is Honda Civic 2004 good for uber/bolt? Is the car easy to maintain? My budget is 700k. Guys please I need your advice, help a brother!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:59am On Mar 11, 2021

The best advice as a newbie. Forget that car, you will surely make money but I tell you, it will all be for the car owner.

You will not even know how the money in your dashboard didn't end up in your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2021

If the rental charges are reasonable you can give the opportunity a try, in the end it will be an added experience to your portfolio of experience.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2021
radautoworks:
grin i meant are the bigger numbers km or miles?

I don talk am b4 say your slang dey turn my head.

Its in miles not km.

Thanks I think I got the answer I seek.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2021
radautoworks:
what unit are the big numbers on your dashboard in?

Oh! What Unit Sorry jor... Miles of course.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Is this for everybody or there is a special code to get special treatment? You sound so convinced or it’s part of A$$ Lick#!g gang. Though it’s not only from you, all the reviews I read on nairaland is always good. I’m beginning to wonder if they give special treatment to nairalander or it’s general. Cos I’m goin there to get oil and taste Jamaican rice. Let me go and see the so much talk...

We are still waiting to see you join tje a.ss licking geng o brosgrin

Note: its far better to be an a.ss licking geng of jagaban babalowo tinubu than to be an anus eating geng of that poor man you a.ss lick all the time gringrin

Hurry now forms are limited.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2021
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2021
hello guys, I guess it's been a wonderful moment, reading and learning a lot from this forum. After 2months of waiting, i finally got my temporary license yesterday (10th of March) and surprisingly (11th of March) is my birthday. Today i celebrate myself and my wonderful twins sister, Cheer's to our new age, God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Chazleeray:
hello guys, I guess it's been a wonderful moment, reading and learning a lot from this forum. After 2months of waiting, i finally got my temporary license yesterday (10th of March) and surprisingly (11th of March) is my birthday. Today i celebrate myself and my wonderful twins sister, Cheer's to our new age, God bless us all.

Happy Birthday Brov...wish u health, long life and prosperity. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), seun289(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.