Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728926 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 6:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Good morning all..

My car (personal) is currently undergoing comprehensive repairs (plus general body works). I’d like a car on rentals for just 2 weeks pending when this is being sorted.

Recommendations please..

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2021
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2021
Brethren, Pls how much is Toyota corrolla radiator fan currently?
Cc: izzou, pope, davit,.......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2021
donfortune48:

Uncle Dru.
I dey sell dollar oh.
US to US.
and na Cashier check I dey run am.
If you never up to 100k dollars. I'm your plug.
Or you need up to 300k dollars. I'm your plug.
If you need 5k Kwan, I'm your plug.

Na #450 I dey even sell.
Pay as you go pere!

As long as EFCC and FBI no go come knock on my door .this cashier thing hope say no go get k leg ... I like my USA o .pretty boy like me will not last in jail... Either way send me ur whatapps number via my email at dru23@hotmail.com

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2021
dru23:

As long as EFCC and FBI no go come knock on my door .this cashier thing hope say no go get k leg ... I like my USA o .pretty boy like me will not last in jail... Either way send me ur whatapps number via my email at dru23@hotmail.com

You're covered bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2021
donfortune48:

You're covered bro.

I hope so .... Or else the whole nairaland go hear am tired 10 full pages nonstop ...... And u know say I sabi scatter things on nairaland .......

I still dey wait for ur whatapps number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by godsonn97: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Good morning guys

Pls which one is more profitable between bolt and Uber, and is it advisable to stick with only one of the two to avoid distractions .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2021
northbird:

If u mean the engine/motor 4k max
If u mean the plastic blade 1k max

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2021
radautoworks:
just contact the shop. I'm my signature.

Okay will do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2021
davidwemby:
Good morning all..

My car (personal) is currently undergoing comprehensive repairs (plus general body works). I’d like a car on rentals for just 2 weeks pending when this is being sorted.

Recommendations please..

Thank you.

10k per day...u fuel, u drive
20k per day with fuel and driver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2021
godsonn97:
Good morning guys

Pls which one is more profitable between bolt and Uber, and is it advisable to stick with only one of the two to avoid distractions .

If u have them both, switch them on, when u get a trip on one then u go offline on the other. Yea...sometimes u will have trips on both at the same time, pick the one that favours u most and cancel the other. After a while u will know which one is better. Individual preference differs so its better u make that decision by yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2021
northbird:

Changed d engine motor for 4k long before dollar spike, can't tell what is obtainable now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2021
radautoworks:
just contact the shop. I'm my signature.

How come I’m just knowing this ? I will surely go there and relax my mind, At least I’m sure the Next batch prices will not increase to reflect the true exchange rate... dealing with authorized partner sweet pass retailers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2021
Pearl1910:

10k per day...u fuel, u drive
20k per day with fuel and driver
this is ridiculously high na, rentals go for 35k per week and you want to let out for 70k per week, haha, dear God

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2021
godsonn97:
Good morning guys

I will say it's bolt cos of promo. It's better to focus on one else you loose both. My take!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2021
chijioke17:
this is ridiculously high na, rentals go for 35k per week and you want to let out for 70k per week, haha, dear God

The original poster self no indicate if he wan use am hustle....or just for personal surfing since his own personal car is unavailable ABI u don see where rental comes with driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Pearl1910:

If u mean the engine/motor 4k max
If u mean the plastic blade 1k max

Thanks bro, I mean the whole framework including the fan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2021
northbird:

Bought it for 2000 about 5months ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2021
deedee44:

Camry?

Yes camry 04
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
chijioke17:

Thats good o...abeg which car rentals be that?...all these drivers looking for car without success can easily go and collect.

This is Uber/Bolt thread and that's d price that's obtainable in this sector.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
northbird:

Thanks bro, I mean the whole framework including the fan.

Everything complete 8-9k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bukkysam(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is our week in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Its becoming very clear that Bolt charges riders for cancelling yet they dont compensate drivers for effort put in place to drive down. For some times now I've had riders who have refused to cancel because Bolt will charge them if they cancel from their end. How true this is what I'm baffled about.

If this is true then we drivers need to hold Uche and and his crew accountable, because all i can see here is they feeding on the efforts of thousands of drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Pls house, how much can I charge to iseyin drop off only...

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
Felicity001:
Its becoming very clear that Bolt charges riders for cancelling yet they dont compensate drivers for effort put in place to drive down. For some times now I've had riders who have refused to cancel because Bolt will charge them if they cancel from their end. How true this is what I'm baffled about.

If this is true then we drivers need to hold Uche and and his crew accountable, because all i can see here is they feeding on the efforts of thousands of drivers.

Bolt have the paid waiting features, you will only get it if your proceed on the trip, but if it was canceled by either party before starting the trip, the paid waiting won't amount to anything, and nothing goes to bolt as well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Felicity001:

It’s not true I requested a ride for someone who told me delayed driver for 8mins and when we couldn’t reach d person both myself and the driver, I had to beg to cancel the ride after 17mins
And bolt didn’t charge shi shi and it was even a card trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Abeg ooo, my eye dry red ..my compressor got burnt last month i had to buy another one but to my surprise my ac stop working yesterday only for the technician to tell my my compressor don burn again..

Cc blackbichop, felicity, pope1, raduautoworks, Deedee1,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Duke111:

Ur mileage is not high, mine is close to 300k miles and sound well but shorts oil.
Call the previous owner to tell u Wich oil he uses.

If u use the car on e hailing ensure u change oil at 3k miles

Please I need to get cleared about this 3k miles.

The last we did service on my present car I reset the "A" and "B" Speedo meter and presently it's on 2625.7 trip

Are the A and B speedometer on miles or km?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
dru23:

I hope so .... Or else the whole nairaland go hear am tired 10 full pages nonstop ...... And u know say I sabi scatter things on nairaland .......

I still dey wait for ur whatapps number

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Next time try to strike a balance. I see your client did not show is at 0%. Why?

If you don't want to go on a trip, accept and swipe arrived. After three minutes, cancel with client number is unavailable.

Each time you do that, the client did not show percentage will rise. Once its at 18%, the others, "you didnt not confirm", "you cancelled would have dropped" so you let some requests ring out or cancel them to reduce your client did not show percentage.

Then Rinse and repeat.

Look at mine below, see how it's well balanced cheesy.

As it stands, if I get two or three requests I don't want to go, I'll allow it ring out because I still have enough leverage on "you did not confirm"

@ kanoski your brother here kanuisagoat already did justice to your problem.

Since it's your first block it shouldnt be more than 48hrs or less.

By the time you're been unblocked, accept every trip but wait for 5min before you cancel any trip you don't need to embark on. Each trip you cancel after waiting for 5min increases your "passenger didn't show up by 2% will automatically reduce the other by 2%.

Continue in that fashion till its balance.

Note that each trip you dont accept reduces your activity score by 2% as well, and increases you "you didn't not accept" correspondingly thereby making you to be lastborn in a poll of drivers (low activity score reduces yoir chances of getting trip request in a poll of drivers) so make sure you watch it.

First suggestion of waiting and cancelling after 5min is your best bet.

Good luck and welcome to the club. Any driver wey never chop baptism of blocking or ban for this racketing never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Iseyin? I hope you ve driven there before? That road ain't safe o. And if you must go, make sure Yr car docs are complete esp custom. God be with you
sharpk007:
Pls house, how much can I charge to iseyin drop off only...

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
davit:
Iseyin? I hope you ve driven there before? That road ain't safe o. And if you must go, make sure Yr car docs are complete esp custom. God be with you

Last went there last year January

Followed Abeokuta.

But might consider IBadan route

(1) (2) (3) ... (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.