Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743787 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Npala:
Having your own car and still driving around lagos everyday of the week, grossing above 500k monthly, in my own opinion is suicidal.

Even if you are building a new house from your earnings and need to make a minimum amount daily, body no be wood. You will have more downtime than the average driver.

BIG THANKS to the car owners that will meet their target by 3pm and head home so that the drivers on rental can pay their partners.

He's not planning to do it for forever. He said he's hanging his booth by December which means it's for a limited time only. I can only envy him and wish I had that strength/tactics/luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Npala:
Having your own car and still driving around lagos everyday of the week, grossing above 500k monthly, in my own opinion is suicidal.

Even if you are building a new house from your earnings and need to make a minimum amount daily, body no be wood. You will have more downtime than the average driver.

BIG THANKS to the car owners that will meet their target by 3pm and head home so that the drivers on rental can pay their partners.

Hahaha I just read this paragraph well well. Funny bro grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2021
donfortune48:

Please comrades.
Am I lazy with this my own dashboard or useless?
Useless for where, what will you now call this one grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2021
chucsmoore:
Iphone X 64Gb for sale

150k negotiable

Perfect for Ehailing Business

In perfect condition, No issues at all with 1 year warranty

Get trip request faster on INdrive, Bolt and Uber.

Earn higher with this sophicated phone. It surely calculate fares well.

Hit me up if u re interested

This ur hand resemble person I sabi ooh grin

U gree in hp termsgrin with a down payment of 25k? grin

na street we dey after all u say negotiable is allowed.grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flam5: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Me get wetin dey pursue me. The family is being run strictly on bolt and that's a lot of expenses.

My sons school fees and my rent alone is over a million naira annually.

While many car owners can decide to go home once the day seems dull, I don't have that luxury. I have to keep pushing.

This will continue till December this year and I'll hang my boot. I pity the unfortunate person that will buy this my car grin though its going to go at a really cheap price. The money that bought the vehicle has been made already, everything from now till December na profit.
Bro, weldone but please tread cautiously.
You are icing a bad cake. A stitch in time saves nine bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2021
tojahh:

Felicity... I heard they now give out cars on rental based on years of experience.

Please help me solicit. I need a car for rental, i love what am seeing right now. You know I've got the experience grin

Wey that Pope191? Shey you no know say na 12 Hotel room dey expire? From window check if your Korope still dey outside o.

Lol... Oga mi d tin tire me oooh... Notin University graduate no go see for inside job market.

Please ogas in the house biko ejor mbok give tojahh car in rent the guy is tired of his oil company job that pays just 150k gross gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2021
pope191:

May I ask why you want to hang you boot? Seem you don't drive full time, how many hours do you put up for this in a day?

This hustle no be wetin person go do forever bro. At least, not me. Na to just set your target and once its met, exit.

As for the hours, see below image

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems.

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
deedee44:

Your 3months net is NnamdiKanu's fuel money in a week.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2021
flam5:

Bro, weldone but please tread cautiously.
You are icing a bad cake. A stitch in time saves nine bro.

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
chucsmoore:

That's not Nice grin. You want to sell Carcass to an innocent buyer. There is God O!

This is why we tell people to avoid cheap cars. They are cheap for a reason. Nobody will sell a perfect car for peanuts

And if you must buy, set aside a reasonable amount for repairs. Na so the thing be

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2021
chidekings:

do you have it for sale

You can pre order email me if interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2021
frubben:
distress sale
dash cam for sale, I need cash. still new
I'm interested, how do I contact you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2021
tojahh:

Felicity... I heard they now give out cars on rental based on years of experience.

Please help me solicit. I need a car for rental, i love what am seeing right now. You know I've got the experience grin

Wey that Pope191? Shey you no know say na 12 Hotel room dey expire? From window check if your Korope still dey outside o.

I tire here here, my korope deh disturb
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2021
donfortune48:

grin grin this platform don cast

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is why we tell people to avoid cheap cars. They are cheap for a reason. Nobody will sell a perfect car for peanuts

And if you must buy, set aside a reasonable amount for repairs. Na so the thing be

Don't mind people, they want to buy a fridge of 10k and b complaining that the fridge is shocking them as if the price did not shock them as well

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2021
deedee44:

Please delete dis post grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2021
donfortune48:

Please comrades.
Am I lazy with this my own dashboard or useless?

grin u no go kee urself, at least u better pass P Diddy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This hustle no be wetin person go do forever bro. At least, not me. Na to just set your target and once its met, exit.

Like the hours is relevant... If u like go to Badagary and turn on ur App, wait for one million years, u will not make 1/10 of what Kanuisagoat has made.

Sometimes u make 1k/hr, sometimes 2k/hr, sometimes 4k/hr, other times 6k/hr, few times 7k/hr so asking for the hours isn't relevant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2021
donfortune48:

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is roughly 12 hrs a day, when do you resume your other work and close as well? No vex ooo, we just have to understand this matter clearly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
pope191:

Don't mind people, they want to buy a fridge of 10k and b complaining that the fridge is shocking them as if the price did not shock them as well

grin grin grin...that's why I tell people run from any car below 1m, cos u will still spend up to 1m before the car is fit for the road. Except u r lucky to get distress sale.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2021
pope191:

This is roughly 12 hrs a day, when do you resume your other work and close as well? No vex ooo, we just have to understand this matter clearly

Bia, are you a journalist?
U too like report and gist.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jagophics: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
Detrik:

Hi, I have a 2008/9 Kia Rio for 700, it was bought brand new here in Nigeria, location is Lagos. Would you be interested?
drop your contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2021
pope191:

It's not your regular kind of job, let's just say it's similar to the type felicity used to do.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to say more than this. I hope you do understand.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2021
pope191:

grin u no go kee urself, at least u better pass P Diddy cheesy
Motivate me with 100k challenge na grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Like the hours is relevant... If u like go to Badagary and turn on ur App, wait for one million years, u will not make 1/10 of what Kanuisagoat has made.

Sometimes u make 1k/hr, sometimes 2k/hr, sometimes 4k/hr, other times 6k/hr, few times 7k/hr so asking for the hours isn't relevant.

You be real veteran for this hustle grin

The importance of positioning and working smart cannnot be overemphasized.

When I started working, I spent the same hours online and went home with gross of N7900 grin

Infact, the first time I hit 16K gross, it felt like that's the best I will ever make but as I got better, the 16k became nothing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2021
hillso7:

I'm interested, how do I contact you?
07039675422 hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

It's not your regular kind of job, let's just say it's similar to the type felicity used to do.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to say more than this. I hope you do understand.

Sure u don't have too, but permit me to say it's good as saying ur driving can pass as full time, so I'm clear on that. Number of hours put is no body business, if the owner of the body is not complaining, then what's the stress for.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
hello house. I've been a follower of the group for some time now and I've learnt a lot from here .

I drive for bolt in Benin city and I make some cool Cash. People often say there's more money driving in lagos. how true is that

below is a screenshot of my dashboard for the past three months and I don't drive full time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2021
deedee44:

Motivate me with 100k challenge na grin

Just carry mat along with u, two smart monkeys hardly have anything to benefit from each other, nah hustle we both they here grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2021
benitdavid:
hello house. I've been a follower of the group for some time now and I've learnt a lot from here .

I drive for bolt in Benin city and I make some cool Cash. People often say there's more money driving in lagos. how true is that

below is a screenshot of my dashboard for the past three months and I don't drive full time

There's no such thing as full time, what you have is grace and day... in the morning, dia is rush and during noon u may choose to take 5 hours break, come back Ard 5 to 10pm and hit hard than someone that have been out dia all day. Time set to work and positioning matter...

With ur dashboard, look at deedee44 as example cheesy my ink is failing me, so I'll stop here

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101, mejai(m), carbonado(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.