Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747137 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Godfather10:

BURN OUT SYNDROME IN EHAILLING.
When we just need a rest from ehailing, recharge our batteries and fire on,
Bros na u dey make this kyn statement?
I thought the thing should always be consistent no rest no burn out?
Okay nau

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2021
pope191:

Felicity leave me I no dey light oven oo, dats how 2 girls last night reach dia house, drop from car and b asking me to please come and help dem put on Gen... give it a second tot Ard 8pm and told them I have to rush to meet another rider. My bad though, just wasn't in the mood to get down and start doing anything personal.

Chai...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Gentlelife50:

It will be accepted, Uber accept cars from 2000 while bolt from 2003.
But that car is 2.5 engine and you know how much fuel is and they are warming up to increase it so you will be working for Uber and fuel station somehow as most of your earnings goes to fuel, but then if that's what you have why not try. After people use big Daddy, EOD and muscle which are 2.4 engine

I've use 3.0ltr engine twice as tall
2.5ltr engine twice as tall. grin
1.8ltr engine 2-3times on different car makes
How many ltr is the civic again self... Forgotten.

In conclusion, my earning and weekly rental balance and check account are still the same and balance so make the bro fire down.

What is important is maintenance and downtime during breakdown. If a car can deliver a lesser downtime? good!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Greetings to y'all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Felicity001:

I've use 3.0ltr engine twice as tall
2.5ltr engine twice as tall. grin
1.8ltr engine 2-3times on different car makes
How many ltr is the civic again self... Forgotten.

In conclusion, my earning and weekly rental balance and check account are still the same and balance so make the bro fire down.

What is important is maintenance and downtime during breakdown. If a car can deliver a lesser downtime? good!
You are right sha, I use 2.4 engine as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2021
tojahh:
Please can a Mercedes Benz C300 2008 be used for Uber? grin

Baba don finally get rental... Thank god oohgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Godfather10:

Some drivers are lazy and can't stand seeing others succeed . Those are the one's calling hard working drivers Zombies, In my opinion the more hard you work, the quicker you can save money to start a side hustle and make more money. every UBER driver should have a plan.
At a point we do suffer from the BURN OUT SYNDROME IN EHAILLING.
When we just need a rest from ehailing, recharge our batteries and fire on,
But London or Lagos, ehailing gives you far more then the average income earner.
How many people in Nigeria have the opportunity to earn N300k or in London how many people can up their game to £1000 per wk, let’s appreciate what we have Bruv

epa please o is Uber d only ehailing app in the UK? What other competitors do they have that's pulling ground? Asking for a friend o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Baba don finally get rental... Thank god oohgrin

I never get.. Them say i no get experience. undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2021
pope191:

Felicity leave me I no dey light oven oo, dats how 2 girls last night reach dia house, drop from car and b asking me to please come and help dem put on Gen... give it a second tot Ard 8pm and told them I have to rush to meet another rider. My bad though, just wasn't in the mood to get down and start doing anything personal.

Hahaha... Presido! Why is it that it's only you that's getting all these kind of juicy offers?? �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2021
ncnerio:
Abeg unu help me with this babe 0802 264 4811. Funny thing be she forget her bag for my car booth for like 15min had to drive back return am.
Trip from itire to lekki county home 3500. First she say my kuda bank no get network so I give her my GTB then she say na her network. Now she no dey pick my calls. Izzou D inspector Fash mbok anything findable will be highly appreciated.

Update us.
Her whatsapp message hasn't deliver since & the phone number is not going through.
Has she paid your money?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Hahaha... Presido! Why is it that it's only you that's getting all these kind of juicy offers?? �

Juicy offer from juicy ovens.
Abeg how town be today ? Both apps just red soji everywhere but to drive no dey hungry me.
I no wan come out now begin pack mushin children from one Shoprite to another.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Okay nau

No leave no transfer grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xtianvic(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
abefeabebi:

guess is just 24hrs, did my on Monday but added the vehicle and uploaded the inspection report,so after 24hrs the former one was deleted and the new one activated,thou same car but different expiring date now
how much did you pay and what and what were inspected?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2021
pope191:

The most painful one that I'm trying to wash off, is getting a call from one lady Ard 12 mid night today. Please can you take me to Jibowu Ard 5am, I need to take first bus to East. Reluctantly I think through it and told her I can only do 5.30am and it's due to the fact that I've turned her offers down 3 times. I woke 4.30am, got to Ogba by 5.12am and notify her that I'm all set and out waiting for her to come out. This girl came out and ask me to take her to a park at Ogba and gave me 500 naira grin

Seriously it's been bitter-sweet experience since yesterday.

Reason I hate having women as offline client most of them are so inconsiderate, insensitive and inconsistent.

Among all my offline client I only made one lady a client because she has sense and she sabi pay like maga. She's a cook and has her personal car but some times she calls for outings
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Okay nau

Come you n godfather50 una be brothers? There's something about una monikers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
tojahh:

I never get.. Them say i no get experience. undecided

Ok... na him u say make u buy one 4 urself na since ogas no won employ mastergrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:53am On Apr 05, 2021
BAZ001:

No leave no transfer grin

Lol, abeg lemme ooo
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
sirleke:
Greetings to y'all
Dem say na festive period we dey see you grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Reason I hate having women as offline client most of them are so inconsiderate, insensitive and inconsistent.

Among all my offline client I only made one lady a client because she has sense and she sabi pay like maga. She's a cook and has her personal car but some times she calls for outings
Women will price the offline trip like fish and tomatoes till you tire and just say yes I've heard you. I learnt a lesson yesterday and from now on there will be no offline commitments again in festive periods.
This customer booked me since 3 days ago for a trip to abraham adesanya for 5k, since I would love to work on the island I said lemme just use it as destination trip to and fro (5k going in the morning 5k coming back in the evening)
While waiting for her one voice just whispered to me to even check the estimate on my bolt rider app. The outcome moved me close to tears cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Has anyone here used delkor battery before? Its urgent please before I buy rubbish
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
pope191:
. I woke 4.30am, got to Ogba by 5.12am and notify her that I'm all set and out waiting for her to come out. This girl came out and ask me to take her to a park at Ogba and gave me 500 naira grin

Seriously it's been bitter-sweet experience since yesterday.

This right here is why I never do offline trips and one of the reasons I never travel out of town.

Some of them will want you to come pick them and still want to book you on bolt probably because they have promo forgetting the distance you covered getting to them.

I'll always take my chances with bolt.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
deedee44:

Women will price the offline trip like fish and tomatoes till you tire and just say yes I've heard you. I learnt a lesson yesterday and from now on there will be no offline commitments again in festive periods.
This customer booked me since 3 days ago for a trip to abraham adesanya for 5k, since I would love to work on the island I said lemme just use it as destination trip to and fro (5k going in the morning 5k coming back in the evening)
While waiting for her one voice just whispered to me to even check the estimate on my bolt rider app. The outcome moved me close to tears cry

That's what happens when you come all the way from your domain in gowan estate to come carry our women in abule egba. gringrin sorry okay next time always try check the app b4 agreeing to a price most of these riders are suckers who don't care weather you survive or not they know there's surge so they opt to negotiate offline at a price they usually pay b4.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Has anyone here used delkor battery before? Its urgent please before I buy rubbish

Bros close eyes bye better battery 25k you get money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This right here is why I never do offline trips and one of the reasons I never travel out of town.

Some of them will want you to come pick them and still want to book you on bolt probably because they have promo forgetting the distance you covered getting to them.

I'll always take my chances with bolt.

Offline na brain work and calculation, stick to what works well for you.

As Indriver is to chucsmoor so is bolt is to g.o.a.t and offline to felicity001.

Any which way so long we're earning a legitimate living.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
deedee44:

Dem say na festive period we dey see you grin

You are blessed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
deedee44:

This same thing happened last week,
Suddenly I realized that 3 request came on inDriver from my location and trust fast fingers people rushing them, after 5mins I noticed d request of 3,400 still pending nobody touch am. I offer price 4,200 rider rejected. Na so I offer 3,800 let me close eye since it’s going to yaba from Ajah rider reject, I offer 3,600. Na so Baba accept. Na so I say make I even check google map. Na so I see 2hrs 15mins, say who die?
21mins delay another 13mins delay and on fastest route.
Fortunately for me I no off bolt app na so 1.9x surge enter to ijesha/Surulere. I just switch go bolt beg guy say I no fit come cos time to PU inDriver and bolt na 12mins and 7mins respectively. Bolt 7mins later turn 15mins cos of dt Ajah/addo traffic.
Since then I compare price on bolt before doing fast finger inDriver.
Fear no go gree me tell rider about offline, I will rather dey suggest it to me.
Trip ended 6,200
Though all dis fit be part of my ratings dropping

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros close eyes bye better battery 25k you get money

Lol, that battery is N27000. I see N18000 naira own I no buy. I don't go cheap on things like batteries.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chief Pearl1910,

How your end? You just forget your boy. Abeg, check your WhatsApp sir. I been send you some messages.

Cheers.

Pearl1910:

Chai...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems.

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk..

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Felicity001:

Come you n godfather50 una be brothers? There's something about una monikers

Thought it was only me. They always confuse me with their monikers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Lol, that battery is N27000. I see N18000 naira own I no buy. I don't go cheap on things like batteries.
At the end of the day you'll notice we are only buying different labels at different prices. Most of the batteries are the same. My igbo friend leaked the secret to me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
deedee44:

At the end of the day you'll notice we are only buying different labels at different prices. Most of the batteries are the same. My igbo friend leaked the secret to me

100% the best u can get is 1yr plus, if unfortunate 3 months... Korean or Japan, they are all labels

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.