Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747002 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
SokizzRaven:

Lol I wish, I think I just got lucky

Abeg baba do you know of any reasonable mechanic on the island ( please don’t say madam Rad grin ) it’s pretty urgent ( I think my car lower arm has gone bad ).
Anybody else’s recommendation will be duly appreciated.

Boss ur body deh reject better tin!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
ElenuParrot:
Earning N100k in Ilesa is like earning N150k in Lagos if you consider the cost of living. In your shoes, I'd gladly take the Ilesa job, relocate & start a new, relaxing life there.

Lagos don show my oga... but on a serious note, if I have a good alternative, I'll leave this Lagos, the stress is not worth it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Blackbishop, abeg share me your digit. My car needs to visit your workshop tomorrow. Tired of these kazeem around me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
ncnerio:

Pay Fire! That gal na hudlum big time. Her phone rings but she no dey pick my calls.

The place you returned the bag to isn't it her place of residence?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
SokizzRaven:

Abeg baba do you know of any reasonable mechanic on the island ( please don’t say madam Rad grin ) it’s pretty urgent ( I think my car lower arm has gone bad ).

Non apart from mama rad o... Pkele... I hope you get help

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
davit:
Blackbishop, abeg share me your digit. My car needs to visit your workshop tomorrow. Tired of these kazeem around me.

At last baba don give up...lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 2:14am On Apr 06, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2021
SokizzRaven:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 5:24am On Apr 06, 2021
BAZ001:

Baba I think something is not adding up here m, can you share your bolt app dashboard?
If you are an old driver, I understand dt all ur papers could have expired and u still be active. But for new driver no physical inspection How Well anything can happen

But wait ohh, why you no want mama Radu
U don go mess up for there or na Jamaican rice dey scare you ?
I’m not an old driver o, I just got registered, in fact I go share the chat screen shot too.

You know person no fit be light weight make e Dey run heavy stuff, na my fear be that

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 5:33am On Apr 06, 2021
radautoworks:
grin

Madam abeg how you go take help my life? Na your workshop go give me rest of mind pass but as money never too rest for my hand na why I been dey disguise.
Shey make I bring am this morning? Do I need to book an appointment?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 5:41am On Apr 06, 2021
pope191:

Boss ur body deh reject better tin!
Ah rara o! I don embrace am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Please any hope for me? What are my chances? Anybody had this same mail before?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:34am On Apr 06, 2021
UcLloyd:
Please any hope for me? What are my chances? Anybody had this same mail before?

Have you been blocked before?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2021
owolabi5:
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
what about LASDRI AND BADGE ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Felicity001:

The place you returned the bag to isn't it her place of residence?

Nope. Those estate where rider has to call gate first before entry. And na the guy she fo see come pick her up. Even her stuff I return I drop am with security at the gate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Have you been blocked before?

Yes, this is my 3rd block. My 2nd was for 1 week. Will I be unblocked?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Good morning fam!

I don't think bolt uses last 40 trips for rating drivers.

Here's my case :

I started driving on bolt last Sunday evening and completed 7 trips out of 17. Yesterday being Monday, I completed 12 trips out of 26 given to me. My rating was 5.0 star until I slept last night only to wake this morning and found my rating dropped to 4.75 with just 19 trips altogether. So, how does bolt justify this?

So, I don't think bolt uses this their 40 trips thingy when rating. My observation though!!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Like rad mentioned, it's a moving average of your last 40 ratings. At every point in time, you always have 40 ratings from riders. What I don't know is when they decide to show changes in ratings. This exactly is what confuses us all.

Sometimes you get a 1 star rating and it reflects immediately, other times it takes a whole lot of days that you even start thinking maybe that nasty rider didn't rate you only to one day see it drop drastically.

Offcourse its a moving average, but they claim its only computed at every 40rated trips. Not at every point in time. There is a difference.

Uber calculates ur average rating for the last 500trips. So for uber ur rating can change after every rated trip but for bolt its after a set of 40 rated trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2021
SokizzRaven:

I’m not an old driver o, I just got registered, in fact I go share the chat screen shot too.

You know person no fit be light weight make e Dey run heavy stuff, na my fear be that

Bolt get Nigerian version be that.
Before ur paper expires on Uber u go don dey get warning. And dts why police will never ask Uber/bolt drivers for papers.
Bolt Nigerian version, once you upload for the first time nothing concern them again.
But this your case and @peeps4u might be COVID-19 new developments or App don porous.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2021
UcLloyd:

Sorry brov...3rd block should last for a month, maybe u should remind them of that. Since its not violence or fraud u should have be given that opportunity.

U can also visit their office so they can look into your matter specifically not generally.

What's the percentage of ur "Client did not show"?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2021
centuryman:
Good morning fam!

I don't think bolt uses last 40 trips for rating drivers.

Here's my case :

I started driving on bolt last Sunday evening and completed 7 trips out of 17. Yesterday being Monday, I completed 12 trips out of 26 given to me. My rating was 5.0 star until I slept last night only to wake this morning and found my rating dropped to 4.75 with just 19 trips altogether. So, how does bolt justify this?

So, I don't think bolt uses this their 40 trips thingy when rating. My observation though!!!

Boommmm...As if I knew...I just said this last night. Please mail them to explain why ur rating has dropped when u haven't got upto 40rated trips yet. Let's hear their explanation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Thanks boss.

I will send them an email for explanation.

Pearl1910:

Boommmm...As if I knew...I just said this last night. Please mail them to explain why ur rating has dropped when u haven't got upto 40rated trips yet. Let's hear their explanation. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Please, what is the email address to send it to?

centuryman:
Thanks boss.

I will send them an email for explanation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Offcourse its a moving average, but they claim its only computed at every 40rated trips. Not at every point in time. There is a difference.

Uber calculates ur average rating for the last 500trips. So for uber ur rating can change after every rated trip but for bolt its after a set of 40 rated trips

I stand to be corrected but I doubt they ever said this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Bolt and their wahala cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2021
UcLloyd:

I really can't say. The mail is kind of confusing.

First they say they do a review every week which gives the impression that at the end of one of those reviews you may be unblocked but then they turned around to say if you're not unblocked next week then it's a permanent thing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I stand to be corrected but I doubt they ever said this

Aghaaaahhh...did u fall from d sky. That's common knowledge na
During ur training they told u.
Even someone posted Bolts reply on this platform last week and they specifically said rating is calculated on every 40rated trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:

First they say they do a review every week which gives the impression that at the end of one of those reviews you may be unblocked but then they turned around to say if you're not unblocked next week then it's a permanent thing.

They do a review of all automatically system permanent blocks every week. He has been blocked permanently automatically by the system, but they will review his and all other blocks this week to determine If they should reverse the block or uphold it. After one week he will know if his block has been upheld reversed. So if after this week he isn't unblocked it means his block is permanent.
My advise is for him to go to their office, so they deal with it personally if they can and not just leave it for a general review panel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2021
UcLloyd:

No, they won't.
It's final blocking, when dey knack you two weeks you should have adjusted a bit.
Just goan be looking for alternatives
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2021
centuryman:
Please, what is the email address to send it to?

nigeria@bolt.eu,
Cc:
nigeria-driver@bolt.eu, lagos@bolt.eu,
they will answer u sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:

That's what they will normally tell you, even if you go to the office same.
They will calmly tell you they will escalate it to the team that blocked it and it will be reviewed then a mail will be sent to you, my brother na Loli roor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Okay. Thanks.

Pearl1910:

nigeria@bolt.eu,
Cc:
nigeria-driver@bolt.eu, lagos@bolt.eu,
they will answer u sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.