Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772964 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pearl1910:
Public Notice: Lagos State Residents.

If you have ever suffered extortion at the hands of LASTMA officials, here is a public survey form for you to fill: Kindly do so here: http:///LASTMAPublicSurveyForm

Survey ends on April 30th, 2021. Please share to all Lagos State Residents that are frequent road users (drivers). Cheers!

Your thoughts and opinion is needed to bring about a desired change the citizens have clamoured for.

Please check the link well, seems NL has distrupted it.

Modified,
The link; http://bitDOTly/LASTMAPublicSurveyForm

Remove the DOT and put .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
peeps4u:

I think those 2006+ even come with 140hp
Yes, i think those one are faster than coro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
CodedTobx:
Hey guys. Any pilot interested in offline trip to Badagry on Thursday morning To and fro should contact; zero seven zero three 275 6133.
PU. Yaba axis.

Am interested where in badagry to be precise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
northbird:

Sorry about your ordeal. Probably the u- turn around the polystar Plaza. Near that pinnacle filling Station.

Be on the alert ALWAYS. 6-5pm. Whenever you see lastma officers and MIB lurking around a spot. Be vigilant, they ain't there for nothing.

You're really correct, lesson learnt the hard way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Those who have used this two cars will under better.

100m race Corolla will come first
400m race the civic will come first

I've tried and experienced this over time.

Abeg no vex bros who are the contenders and the referee on the day dis comparison was done grin

Just asking for a very good friend *running*
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chazleeray:

Lol, my brother that woman carry her evil spirit take possess me shaaa �

Hope she follow pay inside the 12k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The link is not working. Waste of time though, if I may add

Na nairaland edit d link o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pearl1910:
Public Notice: Lagos State Residents.

If you have ever suffered extortion at the hands of LASTMA officials, here is a public survey form for you to fill: Kindly do so here:

http:///LASTMAPublicSurveyForm

Survey ends on April 30th, 2021. Please share to all Lagos State Residents that are frequent road users (drivers). Cheers!

Your thoughts and opinion is needed to bring about a desired change the citizens have clamoured for.

After http put double slash then bit(dot)ly
(Dot) = .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
peeps4u:

Please check the link well, seems NL has distrupted it.

Modified,
The link; http://bitDOTly/LASTMAPublicSurveyForm

Remove the DOT and put .

Kwarect...thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good Afternoon. Please any link for hire purchase?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
I already did that. It comes back immediately each time I clear it.
ksmart027:

Clear the code first and see if it comes back again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
One will be available very soon.
TemitopeDaniel:
Good Afternoon. Please any link for hire purchase?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Kwarect...thanks

I love this part of going directly to state governor
Hope it get to him and he will act.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Duke111:

Abeg no vex bros who are the contenders and the referee on the day dis comparison was done grin

conceptwise he's right
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
davit:
I already did that. It comes back immediately each time I clear it.
check if it's receiving any signal. If it is, sensor is defective.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
How is this done?
radautoworks:
check if it's receiving any signal. If it is, sensor is defective.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
davit:
How is this done?
you need a test light or scanner. Easiest I'm sure bishop can check for you.

With a scanner, go to "data" and scroll till you see o2 sensor bank 1 or 2 whichever one it is, and see if the number is changing. If not, no signal is being received.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ok. I have a scanner and will try this tomorrow.
radautoworks:

With a scanner, go to "data" and scroll till you see o2 sensor bank 1 or 2 whichever one it is, and see if the number is changing. If not, no signal is being received.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
chillex8:

100m race, 400m race for an automobile undecided
What kind of jargon is this? cheesy

Since you don't understand simple things you don't expect to understand complex things so just forget.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
ksmart027:

The civic you drove was 2003 lx with 115hp, non vtec. You should try 2003 ex which comes with 127hp vtec, is faster than the lx you drove.

We're making comparison with the Toyota Corolla 03 and the Honda civic 03 here not same brand of car Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

And thats my quarrel with Bolt, why leave default rating on one star? What's d motive or rationale??

I've made them several about this last year when I stopped using their app and Uche with his geng won't give me breathing space, everyday it's either I receive mails of "we miss you", "any issue going back o line"? And all sorts.

So one day I composed a lomg mail detailing why I dumped and chose to drive with other counterpart and you know those their professional robotic reply na... Mumu robot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chazleeray:

Lol, my brother that woman carry her evil spirit take possess me shaaa �

Lol... Spirits weather good or evil don't enter an occupied body unless the body is willing to be filled by it.

Don't give room next time, stick to your policy (strategy), nobody! not even your dad or mum can make you change.

E.g. these are some of my policy in life in general.

I'll never steal or take what is not my or not given to me:- even if I'm dying of hunger

I'll never take one way.

If in a stand still traffic of more than 5min I'm turning of my engine if don't care who is on the car with me. Your N11/min can not cover the cost of damage being done to my car engine neither can it cover the cost of pms to run the engine for long.

No rider or anybody will tell me how to drive, if you complain of over speeding on a highway or underspeeding in a busy environ or bad road 3x I order you outta my car. I don't give a fvxk about your 1star neither is it my first. People rise and fall.

I'll never flirt around with a married woman that's still living with her husband.

Let me stop here...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
peeps4u:

You clearly understand his point, but U just must stress felicity grin

Stress him well well.

Leave him I'm enjoying his company. There's something I trying to figure out about him because I still don't understand what the guy is up to. Abi him won make I come buy one of those his dead stick motor?grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Duke111:

Unfortunately bros one of the contender has passed on to join his asestorsgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
radautoworks:

I'd wondered where youve been lately.

Trust you're doimg great ma'am

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Leave him I'm enjoying his company. There's something I trying to figure out about him because I still don't understand what the guy is up to. Abi him won make I come buy one of those his dead stick motor?grin
undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YModulosGodSon: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Felicity001:

I'd wondered where youve been lately.

Trust you're doimg great ma'am

Cheers!
hubby in town grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2021
radautoworks:
hubby in town grin

Oh! IC grin

Regards to him

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 5:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Good morning everyone, please is VEHICLE TAG NOW MQNDATORY FOR E-HAILING? KINDLY HELP WITH THIS BEFORE I GET IT ...ITS URGENT!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2021
chillex8:

100m race, 400m race for an automobile undecided
What kind of jargon is this? cheesy

This is what we call BEER PARLOR DISCUSSION. Where you get to meet the short and myopic thinking set of people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Felicity001:

No argument bro... The civic is more fuel efficient than the Corolla, the only advantage the Corolla has over the civic is the initial but in a long ditance race the civic would have arrived waiti for for the corolla to arrive.
I got Honda Civic yesterday, I bought fuel of 2500 from igando going to ogba, but before I reach ogba fuel light is on, mechanic is saying I have to get catalyst for the fuel efficiency, how true is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.