Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757721 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Ghost1994:

Chief don't call anybody lazy simply because its work for you. Instead encourage few of them wink

Moove is not reliable in anything which you deeply know.

They're forcing all drivers to dropped the car or otherwise sign DTO ( Drive to own) nowadays. Check around your groups and few Moove drivers remaining? They're mostly Baba's I mean above 50s. Driving Uber alone, not having freedom isn't easy bro. I'm on Moove 3 WhatsApp group GL GK AND GJ if I share some movers experience here you'll be shock.

Just continue to be focus and I wish you the best God will grant you good health to pay their DTO finished.

I'll never discourage anybody driving Moove but just see their Avenue as opportunity to drive new car and remember one last thing SAVE even if its 3k daily make sure you save cos that's gonna go long way bro.

Driving for 3 years straight starting from two months ago they reintroduced their DTO is not an easy game. So please bro continue saving.

My advice for all Moovers reading this, is....

S
A
V
E

I'm not on Moove but I shared my experience long time ago when my car was down I drove for them for 1month and it's like I'm in prison for 10yrs bro. I still have their agreement which is the most terrible agreement ever.

Woh let's leave Moove matter. Just continue hustling God will help us all

Wish you guys well... lipsrsealed

In the DTO option, is it still strictly uber alone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2021
xstyle:
House please what's your advice on Honda civic 2007. Can it withstand the heat of the hustle? Is anyone here currently using it?
Yes it can. Do thorough inspection before you pay.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

In the DTO option, is it still strictly uber alone?

Yes and you can't drive outside Lagos.

But you can do offline if you've meet up with your kpi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The bonus is a little better. That's the only thing of note I've seen

Which bonus Abeg?you mean bolt betnaija grin

. 55 trips to get 11,000 85% completion . More or less buying back your fares at ₦200 per trip.

Same old stuff Abeg, no changes as far as I'm concerned

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Echereobiaify(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Name: Ifeanyi

state of origin: Abia, state

contact mobile no: 08063967570

I'm in need of a car to drive on UBER / Bolt platform Decent, reliable, honest and willing to work..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2021
eyinola:
my first week in this business I drove from constain to oyinbo, when i got thr they load my boot and back seat full with eggs and w were going to like fourth street , on our way she was dropping the eggs for some customers atleast we stopped to drop eggs in 3 places ..trip ended 600 naira, I was like is this how this business is? grin cos maruwa were all over that place why can't she call one to carry the eggs

See flex, selling eggs with muscle Camry and with AC

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2021
tunlapapa:

Only the lazy youths are finding it hard to achieve.
The KPI can be met by Friday or latest Saturday if challenges happened during the week.

I worked only 3 hrs yesterday and some hours on Wednesday, now see this screenshot if it can't still be met while I have been on an average of 60 trips weekly.
Keep it in mind that this has only been the week I never met the KPI by Friday.

Your sarcasm is unattractive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2021
xstyle:
750k shey this car is allowed too (Honda civic 2007). I want to hear from veterans before I proceed.

If the car is in good condition, fire on. Good car and you will even breakeven early considering the price. Most riders will love the car.

Make sure the car is in a good or manageable state.

This is my ideal investment for this hustle (800/850k max) and this is the car (Civic 06+) I will first recommend for anyone that's willing to buy a good looking Naija used car, durable for this job.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2021
I got banned for about 4 days from last weekend to early this week for wanting to reply someone here; no insult, no fight, just normal and clean post but I got banned. NL bots can be crazy at times, could be the bots. Just let it slide..

Status200788:
The MOD for the particular forum is just a bigot. That English might be too simple but check it out. I don't like to push blames but why in the world will you suspend my account on this particular forum. We have some major idiot here posting shits yet you no block them but me that do contribute to this group.

Abeg if you decide to unblock me then am disappointed in your reasoning ability. Na people like you dey Abuja hopeless and dumb who never see things objectively. Make sure you no release am.

Blackbishop drops pen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Damalex4luv(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2021
I have a toyota avalon 2004 to give out to a driver on instalment basis for uber/bolt call 07038205696 for further details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Damalex4luv:
I have a toyota avalon 2004 to give out to a driver on instalment basis for uber/bolt call 07038205696 for further details
cc felicity001 grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Damalex4luv:
Instalmental as in hired purchase or rental bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Damalex4luv:

That is a 3.0ltr engine car.
You want the driver to be working for the fuel station like i did with my Evil Ford Mondeo? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Damalex4luv:
Full-Size Executive car

Wrong car for the business sir,its a near luxury car,related to Lexus models.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
peeps4u:
I got banned for about 4 days from last weekend to early this week for wanting to reply someone here; no insult, no fight, just normal and clean post but I got banned. NL bots can be crazy at times, could be the bots. Just let it slide..

Me self I was ban and my suspension just got expired now now... It's says, "an anti-sperm whatever ban me for spamming the thread bla bla bla"... Me self I just say make I rest small jor NL is chopping my data too much self.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Felicity001:

Me self I was ban and my suspension just got expired now now... It's says, "an anti-sperm whatever ban me for spamming the thread bla bla bla"... Me self I just say make I rest small jor NL is chopping my data too much self.

Felicity your email needed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
So car Jack I usually buy 700h-1.5k is nw 3.5k-5k for ladipo

Dis next level still dy start

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
northbird:

. 55 trips to get 11,000 85% completion . More or less buying back your fares at ₦200 per trip.

It is easier to complete than the former morning, weekend and Sunday campaigns

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You want the driver to be working for the fuel station like i did with my Evil Ford Mondeo? undecided

Lol...See adjective grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Weightless:

Felicity your email needed

feltheoagrofarms@gmail.com

I tried mailing you na but I dey see one kind name me self com confused and our mumu mod ban my account since
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Senior men dem i hail una. My elder bro for a while now has been with moove and its beem going fine, ending of last month, he had a slight scratch and a burst tire something he could have fixed out of his pocket but he decided to take it to service center thinking the vehicle will come out in a few days. But uptil now nothing. He has been home for a month.
Yesterday they sent him a msg about DTO and the kpi's and he chose the one of 36 months but they insist that he must wait 4 his car to come out 4rom SC and no one knows when cos they are yet to get parts and they 55 vehickes there.
Pls if you have a car for rentals i would like to linq him up. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
northbird:

grin grin

I find it better than the old one that once you leave one trip to ring out and decline another bonus don go grin

I don't know how you guys do it but I can never drive on bolt without bonus. I just can't pay 20% from the money I earn. Over the last three months, I have made over 100k in bonuses. Would I have made more than that if I wasn't chasing bonuses? I'm not really sure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Is it v6? I thought it's 4 plugs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
BernieLee:
Senior men dem i hail una. My elder bro for a while now has been with moove and its beem going fine, ending of last month, he had a slight scratch and a burst tire something he could have fixed out of his pocket but he decided to take it to service center thinking the vehicle will come out in a few days. But uptil now nothing. He has been home for a month.
Yesterday they sent him a msg about DTO and the kpi's and he chose the one of 36 months but they insist that he must wait 4 his car to come out 4rom SC and no one knows when cos they are yet to get parts and they 55 vehickes there.
Pls if you have a car for rentals i would like to linq him up. Thanks
Nairaland people and brothers or friends stuff, Bro is it you? Just talk true
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Nairaland people and brothers or friends stuff, Bro is it you? Just talk true
grin
Not me. I don't even know how to drive. This isnt a cooked up story. Most people on this thread can relate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good evening Sir
I'm a victim of a Robbery attack that happened in Asaba on 6th of February which I was shot 3* and the went away with my Car Corolla 2007. I'm here to testify the Good news, that I'm heal and stronger today..all thanks to God..based on my recovery asset which I make complain to bolt and claim to my Insurance company because my Car was issued.. you all know how hard and difficult it is in this country, no job or funds to start all over again... I recovered but I'm going through emotional troubles (Depression) because of how to moved on after having this bad attack at the beginning of the year, after spending 320k for treatment, I was left with nothing

Bolt only gave me a token of #100,000
That moment I regret putting my life in line for this Hustle, first the demand for my hospital bill which I send to them, I was hoping of the can assist me on Hospital bill in full, I was shock after some weeks I got an Alert of 100k and a Mail to clarify ���

THIS EVENING MUTUAL BENEFITS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE, BY KEEPING THERE WORDS AFTER SOME MONTHS THE CAME TO ASABA TO INVESTIGATE ON MY CASE..WHICH THE AGREE TO PAY 1.7M AFTER MY UNCLE HAVE DECLINED THERE OFFER TO PAY 1.5M
WHICH THE ACCEPTED PAYING 1.7M (with a reason that I have make claim 2* during my previous year with then which the fix my car,) OUT OF THE 2M I bought MY Car.. is very much better than none..!!

All I have to say to my follow drivers, Pls don't neglect to insured your Car, because if I did I would have die trying to BOUNCE back with the heavy Depression ... From a Car owner to Zero..!!

BOLT DISAPPOINTED ME BUT MY INSURANCE SAVED ME..!!

HONESTLY BOLT AND UBER DON'T CARE ABOUT US

PLEASE WORK WITH THEN..!!
MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSURANCE
TESTED AND TRUSTED..
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY
THERE ALERT JUST CAME IN NOW...AS EH DEY HOT.. angry grin cool grin wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Slickleo:
So car Jack I usually buy 700h-1.5k is nw 3.5k-5k for ladipo

Dis next level still dy start

Every where don red lyk dis... engine oil service I usually do with 6k took 8k from me today, even pure water is 20 naira, malt 200, let me stop here b4 tears start rolling from my eyes

Next level indeed

Infact I went to get food, take away pack, 200/150... I come ask dem, how much food una think say I won buy, abi I go eat d pack? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2021
pope191:

Every where don red lyk dis... engine oil service I usually do with 6k took 8k from me today, even pure water is 20 naira, malt 200, let me stop here b4 tears start rolling from my eyes

Next level indeed

Infact I went to get food, take away pack, 200/150... I come ask dem, how much food una think say I won buy, abi I go eat d pack? grin

Na to dey go party dey pick plates dey keep for car o.

E don red like this walahi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2021
Deigofortune:
Good evening Sir
I'm a

Diego my man.

Thank God it ended in smile and praise. Oh God always. I no dey see you on WhatsApp again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 12:36am On May 01, 2021
I never do welcome back yet..the process too much with 4k charge to do welcome back ooh

tojahh:

Diego my man.

Thank God it ended in smile and praise. Oh God always. I no dey see you on WhatsApp again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:11am On May 01, 2021
Deigofortune:
Good evening Sir
I'm a victim of a Robbery attack that happened in Asaba on 6th of February which I was shot 3* and the went away with my Car Corolla 2007. I'm here to testify the Good news, that I'm heal and stronger today..all thanks to God..based on my recovery asset which I make complain to bolt and claim to my Insurance company because my Car was issued.. you all know how hard and difficult it is in this country, no job or funds to start all over again... I recovered but I'm going through emotional troubles (Depression) because of how to moved on after having this bad attack at the beginning of the year, after spending 320k for treatment, I was left with nothing

Bolt only gave me a token of #100,000
That moment I regret putting my life in line for this Hustle, first the demand for my hospital bill which I send to them, I was hoping of the can assist me on Hospital bill in full, I was shock after some weeks I got an Alert of 100k and a Mail to clarify ���

THIS EVENING MUTUAL BENEFITS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE, BY KEEPING THERE WORDS AFTER SOME MONTHS THE CAME TO ASABA TO INVESTIGATE ON MY CASE..WHICH THE AGREE TO PAY 1.7M AFTER MY UNCLE HAVE DECLINED THERE OFFER TO PAY 1.5M
WHICH THE ACCEPTED PAYING 1.7M (with a reason that I have make claim 2* during my previous year with then which the fix my car,) OUT OF THE 2M I bought MY Car.. is very much better than none..!!

All I have to say to my follow drivers, Pls don't neglect to insured your Car, because if I did I would have die trying to BOUNCE back with the heavy Depression ... From a Car owner to Zero..!!

BOLT DISAPPOINTED ME BUT MY INSURANCE SAVED ME..!!

HONESTLY BOLT AND UBER DON'T CARE ABOUT US

PLEASE WORK WITH THEN..!!
MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSURANCE
TESTED AND TRUSTED..
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY

Comprehensive insurance is very important...almost non-negotiable. Thank God for your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.