Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745331 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShegsA(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Please what kind of phone do you use?

lexylexy:

From Thomas estate, Ajah, to pen cinema on 2.1 surge and heavy traffic.The guy said he only has 7k. Uber making sense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShegsA(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Very very busy and red all through. Had to turn off my phone and take a rest. Body no be wood.

shollywendy1:
Very busy day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2017
ejire042:
Distress sales!!!

Tokunbo Toyota corolla 2003/2004 model

Tincan clrared

Every thing on point.
Fabric interior
Clean body paint
Ac freezing

Customs available.

1.750mill

that's not a distress sale. 1.750 is normal or high for a 2003 car. 1.2 I'll pay u cash by Monday.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning house, pls what is the meaning of this message: 'Uber is ending this trip, Uber has ended this trip drop off your passenger at a safe location? I have received this message about two times now. I don't understand why they end the trip. I even saw/read the message after 1 hour and some minutes they sent it while on the trip. Please answer, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
Verify drivers before releasing your car,this driver's no send you,they will get another car once they damage your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2017
JK768:
Good morning house, pls what is the meaning of this message: 'Uber is ending this trip, Uber has ended this trip drop off your passenger at a safe location? I have received this message about two times now. I don't understand why they end the trip. I even saw/read the message after 1 hour and some minutes they sent it while on the trip. Please answer, thanks.

It happens when you're unable to end a trip due to network failure. Uber then does this on your behalf. Just disregard it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2017
T

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
B
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Osisie:

It happens when you're unable to end a trip due to network failure. Uber then does this on your behalf. Just disregard it.

I was still on the trip when Uber sent the message. I didn't try to end the trip. I'm not yet clear on it bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Osisie:

I need a car for higher purchase. Or rental of 30k.
I can't coman kill myself.

You will make 100k a week, Uber will take 25%.
You will buy fuel for almost half that amount.
Your partner will request 40k.

If God wan punish you, your car come go get fault, you go pay mechanic.

Then you no go get shi shi.
Work for nothing.

Mtcheeewww.

verify car before accepting. A lot of crappy car out there waiting for drivers to collect. grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2017
When you are taking more than 3 hours on a trip you get such message from uber. Just ignore and continue with your journey if you want.
JK768:

I was still on the trip when Uber sent the message. I didn't try to end the trip. I'm not yet clear on it bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mehn since i updated taxify driver app today...all my requests are 20 minutes away..lol...6 so far...i hope its a coincidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ejire042(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
xana101:
that's not a distress sale. 1.750 is normal or high for a 2003 car. 1.2 I'll pay u cash by Monday.

Okay bring money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
JK768:
Your money stops counting when they end the trip. For your own good, park the car when they send that, show the message to the rider, and explain that uber has ended their trip. Show them the amount they are to pay you.

"so what do I do now?" That is the next question they ask. Give them 2 options. Either they request for another uber while you patiently wait for the uber to get to you, or You start an offline trip for them right there till they get to their destination.

They will always choose the offline option. Can't count how many times it happened to me. Don't cheat yourself by ignoring that text.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Osisie:

Work for nothing.

Mtcheeewww.
You dont understand uber's calculations... Whenever you see money on your dashboard, uber has already removed their 25%. If you say you made 100k and uber removes 25%, you should be seeing 75k on your dashboard...

Any car you receive for 30k is a coffin on wheels.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
xana101:

As if you get money...

Better don't swindle ur siblings share of inheritance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Osisie:

Just show you are zero experience in Uber driving.

Work for nothing.

Mtcheeewww.

It just show you are zero experience in Uber driving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
entparrot:

It just show you are zero experience in Uber driving.

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
entparrot:

As if you get money...

Better don't swindle ur siblings share of inheritance.
Abeg who know this person?... your comments are always ridiculous. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hi Guys, just registered as a Driver or Partner Driver waiting for the test or Exam. Can anyone pls give me hint on what the questions are like? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
abitafah:

Na parrot. No be human being

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hard truth .Sometimes when people talk like this ,i will suggest they get their own car ,drive and take the whole money #lazyman#

quote author=entparrot post=63336611]

It just show you are zero experience in Uber driving. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Romeo3:
You dont understand uber's calculations... Whenever you see money on your dashboard, uber has already removed their 25%. If you say you made 100k and uber removes 25%, you should be seeing 75k on your dashboard...

Any car you receive for 30k is a coffin on wheels.
Wot kind of nonsense coffin on wheels at u talking about? So na only car wey person go deliver 40k per week b better car. Na true d guy dey talk ooo,nd it's common amongst drivers who own a car on uber/taxify. Na den go dey open dere nonsense mouth say make driver pay 50k per week. One idiot driver car owner even talk say a go need to drop 100k b4 I take car den. Una go soon cast finish. Shebi january dey come,make una jst ready to drive una car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Stop ranting ,go and buy ur car ,is men like u hussling hard , delivering and still save.yet u spend ur data on nairaland raising irrelevant issues ,looking for support . Market no no say 1 person no come market, January drop key and see if uber / Taxify no go make their money .

quote author=Leo2013 post=63349570]
Wot kind of nonsense coffin on wheels at u talking about? So na only car wey person go deliver 40k per week b better car. Na true d guy dey talk ooo,nd it's common amongst drivers who own a car on uber/taxify. Na den go dey open dere nonsense mouth say make driver pay 50k per week. One idiot driver car owner even talk say a go need to drop 100k b4 I take car den. Una go soon cast finish. Shebi january dey come,make una jst ready to drive una car. [/quote]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Osisie:

Work for nothing.

Mtcheeewww.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2017
abitafah:
Na so e dey do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2017
ShegsA:
Please what kind of phone do you use?

it has nothing to do with the type of phone. just surge and traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 1:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Romeo3:
Your money stops counting when they end the trip. For your own good, park the car when they send that, show the message to the rider, and explain that uber has ended their trip. Show them the amount they are to pay you.

"so what do I do now?" That is the next question they ask. Give them 2 options. Either they request for another uber while you patiently wait for the uber to get to you, or You start an offline trip for them right there till they get to their destination.

They will always choose the offline option. Can't count how many times it happened to me. Don't cheat yourself by ignoring that text.

Thank you so much Mr Remeo. So I drove for more than an hour for free. Is clear now, thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Konquest: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2017
ogunvic41:
BRING YOUR PEUGEOT 406, PEUGEOT 407 AND TOYOTA COROLLA, MY DRIVERS WILL DELIVER 50K WEEKLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY grin CALL ME ON 08032800453
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2017
NA ogun state get me yesterday

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Good morning, house. I still need a car for rental/hire purchase.

To avoid stories that touch, I can do a rental of 30k or 35k depending on the type of car and fuel consumption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: tojahh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.