Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744801 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
UBER TOO IS READY TO FIGHT OUT grin
WORK SMART...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by guzenaira: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Romeo3:
My first car on uber was a 2007 camry v6.

I spent 9k on fuel daily. Any driver willing to take a v6 on rentals is just desperate. If you must go ahead with giving out a v6, take the car for a comprehensive scan and change all recommended componets.

check fuel system, suspension, and the cooling system.

then bear in mind that a v6 isnt isn't a corolla. If corolla drivers deliver btw 35k and 40k weekly, v6 drivers would deliver way less, because they spend way more on fuel.

same applies for the 2006 accord.

Thanks so much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

MOST TOKUNBO CARS (ABOUT 95%) SOLD IN NIGERIA ARE SALVAGED, FLOODED AND HIGH MILEAGE CARS SOLD BY INSURANCE COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA...SOME NIGERIAN USED ARE BETTER THAN TOKUNBO...
U CAN TEST HP, I ONLY ADVICED THE YOUNG MAN FROM EXPERIENCE... I HAVE BEEN INTO TRANSPORT BUSINESS BEFORE UBER/TAXIFY ENTERED NIGERIA, I HAVE GIVEN A CAR ON HP TOO... IT NEVER WORKED... OVER 15 OF MY FRIENDS ON UBER HAVE FAILED ON HP...THEY LOST ALOT OF MONEY...
MY OPINION...
NO HATING...ONE LOVE...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
[ quote author=ogunvic41 post=63370163][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
megacontrol:
This might as well be a load of bull...
1/ You own naija used fleets are no “death trap” cos you fixed all these (assuming that’s all true) but another person’s vehicle is a death trap IF it’s naija used

2/ IF truelly you have to change all those components and maybe in some cases do body work to upgrade the car, then perhaps it is arguable whether you are smarter than someone that adds a little token to your combined cost and choose to get a Toks outright.

3/ I find it quite interesting to see a driver/driver partner bluntly advice fellow drivers against taking up HP( better reward in the long run) irrespective of the T&Cs vs your your promise of relatively higher driver weekly earnings/commission which has a big *asterik on its long term sustainability going by the factors Ij play in the business environment in question.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
guzenaira:

Thanks so much.
You are welcome.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
entparrot:

Do you think anybody with a good car will connect u?

When ogunvic is begging people to bring cars for 50k...

This job is for drivers, not yahoo/drivers.

Haba, 50k is too small na. Ogunvic should be giving car owners like 60-70k.
That one go make sense more, don't you think??

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

V6 CAMRY 3.0L FOR UBER? OK... ACCORD 2006 WITH 2.4L FOR UBER?

stop using caps

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seyifunmi12: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
guzenaira:
Hello house,

I have a Toyota camry 2003 v6 and I want to give it out on rentals. Pls how much should I be expecting on a weekly bases.

I have a Honda accord 2006 as well, how much should I expect from the driver on a weekly basis as well.

Pls someone should help me, am purely new in this business and I don't want to make 'huge' mistake.

Thanks.
call me on 08032468366 let's discuss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
entparrot:

Do you think anybody with a good car will connect u?

When ogunvic is begging people to bring cars for 50k...

This job is for drivers, not yahoo/drivers.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY SIR...I FUEL FOR THE DRIVERS AND LOTS MORE...I DONT BEG FOR CARS SIR NOT ALL CAR OWNERS CAN MEET MY CONDITIONS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is he using ur hand or ur computer to type the caps ,if u dont like the caps ,skip over and face front. Is not by force to read words with caps .
E -bully

uote author=bigass post=63377136]

stop using caps[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
you cant even quote properly. its called internet etiquette

Enyinne

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

MOST TOKUNBO CARS (ABOUT 95%) SOLD IN NIGERIA ARE SALVAGED, FLOODED AND HIGH MILEAGE CARS SOLD BY INSURANCE COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA...SOME NIGERIAN USED ARE BETTER THAN TOKUNBO...
U CAN TEST HP, I ONLY ADVICED THE YOUNG MAN FROM EXPERIENCE... I HAVE BEEN INTO TRANSPORT BUSINESS BEFORE UBER/TAXIFY ENTERED NIGERIA, I HAVE GIVEN A CAR ON HP TOO... IT NEVER WORKED... OVER 15 OF MY FRIENDS ON UBER HAVE FAILED ON HP...THEY LOST ALOT OF MONEY...
MY OPINION...
NO HATING...ONE LOVE...

Nigerian used cars that were bought as tokubo or new.I reserve my comment,if you can think better you understand the rest.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
There are Nigerian used cars bought as toks and still better than toks. You need to factor in certain things to understand this better.

Meanwhile. For the guy who gat a v6 Camry, don't expect a 40k weekly return.

laytoshtwo:

Nigerian used cars that were bought as tokubo or new.I reserve my comment,if you can think better you understand the rest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yhemster(m): 4:54am On Dec 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY SIR...I FUEL FOR THE DRIVERS AND LOTS MORE...I DONT BEG FOR CARS SIR NOT ALL CAR OWNERS CAN MEET MY CONDITIONS

Can you drop me ur email address?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2017
U dont av to sell d 2cars @ once sir. Bring d Toyota Camry 2003,i'll deliver 30k per week no story while u place d honda for sale to gt a corolla dat can deliver 35k per week...08082088007. Hit me up if its ok by u
guzenaira:
Hello house,

I have a Toyota camry 2003 v6 and I want to give it out on rentals. Pls how much should I be expecting on a weekly bases.

I have a Honda accord 2006 as well, how much should I expect from the driver on a weekly basis as well.

Pls someone should help me, am purely new in this business and I don't want to make 'huge' mistake.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2017
yhemster:

Can you drop me ur email address?
ogunvic@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2017
guzenaira:
Hello house,

Thanks.

U dont av to sell d 2cars @ once sir. Bring d Toyota Camry 2003,i'll deliver 30k per week no story while u place d honda for sale to gt a corolla dat can deliver 35k per week...08082088007. Hit me up if its ok by u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Am not interested , atleast ur schooled enough to know u lack etiquette but u chosed to garnish it by being an online bully .

quote author=bigass post=63378320]

you cant even quote properly. its called internet etiquette

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yhemster(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2017
ogunvic41:

ogunvic@gmail.com
check mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Enyinne

You still can not quote properly.

Besides it's I am not Am

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2017
MEET MY BEST DRIVER LAST WEEK...HE WORKED FOR JUST 5 DAYS(WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY) AND MADE 140K... GOD BLESS U SIRE

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2017
ANOTHER DRIVER DID 144K HE COMBINED UBER AND TAXIFY

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2017
ANOTHER COOL GUY...HE DIDNT WORK ON TUESDAY AND FRIDAY YET HE DID 100K...GOD BLESS U BRO

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babniyen(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2017
I have a 4 cylinder camary 2003. What are your thoughts on this car for uber/taxify. Planning to drive myself.
Thanks..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babniyen(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Camry....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
ogunvic41:
ANOTHER COOL GUY...HE DIDNT WORK ON TUESDAY AND FRIDAY YET HE DID 100K...GOD BLESS U BRO
great. One doesn't have to work 7 days a week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
bizguru000:
Mehn since i updated taxify driver app today...all my requests are 20 minutes away..lol...6 so far...i hope its a coincidence
i thought this was happening to just me, like 7 trips back to back were over 20 minutes away. i just went offline
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
This surge is mad. Who dey this area.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix, dimco(m), obinoral1179(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.