Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798613 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2021
currently on a trip, Nd they are making out in my car . at the back seat

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgbaOghene(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
Greetings everyone!

Need an Uber and/or Bolt Driver-Partner, vehicle is a 2006 Nissan Altima and rental is N24,000 weekly.

Will need to see an active Uber/Bolt account, a valid driver's licence and proof of residence. Prefer someone with experience on the platform and who stays on the Lekki/Ajah axis.

Interested? Send a WhatsApp message to 08039219577.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kadafs: 2:17pm On May 16, 2021
2007 Toyota Camry up for sale 1Million upfront, balance can be paid by driver in installments. Abuja Residents only

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2021
northbird:

Send a msg to the erring driver that you will report him to the operator if you don't get your refund by "quote a stipulated time".

Be advised. Cash or card. Those are the approved means of payment. Cash is not transfer. Ignorance is no excuse. And don't give me that line.... "I have no cash on me", pls its very lame. :-
embarassed

Do you transfer if you buy fuel at filling stations, even at supermarkets,? it's either cash or card, can you do transfer for Lagos BRT, embarassed

What works wonderfully well in advanced climes, it becomes complicated here. Imagine, transferring ₦600! embarassed If you had paid cash, you wouldn't be under this avoidable pressure.

Bros, don't be naive and over confident in your approach. Some filling stations and the supermarket stores accept transfers... I've done transfers both in Jandol, Mobil, Petrocam and other business pleases with bank transfers in Lagos and other states within Nigeria.

The sad truth riders needs to know is this, Bolt will not block any drivers account for not refunding excess money transfers to them, what they will tell the rider is "transfer is not a payment option..." they may promise to help retrieve the money but the truth is they won't even contact the driver in the subject rather they may/will just blacklist him for any minor mistake then block him afterwards.

Bolt needs improve in the aspect of payment on both riders and drivers part because this is causing serious problem in the system but I don't see that happening due to the effort they're putting to make sure they satisfy both riders and drivers partners together.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2021
Slickleo:

No mind em he want transfer #100 to e follow man account, cheii some riders get mind.
I open bank account for good transactions big money not #100-#600 so if u do mistake I know say na my prayer points Dy work. If am to consider refund na after 30days jst like indriver

Cut it please and stop acting like a child or an inexperience driver. Sevrally I have had riders wanting to transfer the least N50 to me but I always decline.

I know you would want to say its a trick Some people use to cheat, yes you may be right but someone has to let go of the bargain at some points. Mistakes are inevitable but can be controlled.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:01pm On May 16, 2021
morax101:

Good day @radautoworks, I think I am low on AC gas and I will like to do the top up and probably flushing of the system at your workshop. When should I go to the shop and also how much will that cost me (Ref: 06 Corolla). Thank you. You are doing a good job here btw.

I greet all the senior man for here too.
thank you for choosing us. You need to have it checked for a leak when you come before topping. Email support@radautoworks.com or use https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/appointments

You can try walking in but typically don't recommend it because of wait time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2021
dru23:

I agree with radauto 100% ..... Nigerians tend to do alot of self medication ....This is the reason why I said that electric cars or hybrid cars will not work in the Nigerian environment ... People won't follow owners manual etc .. I have dealt with many different mechanics over years.. Keep in mind I have few cars on uber. ..

As matter of fact I decided to use Honda civic so that they will less and less self medication from mechanics .

Now back to the oil matter . time and time it has been proven that full synthetic oil gives your car better protection. Currant car engine are now been built to match up with oil specification ...... So 5w30 is still popular but most manufacturers are building engine with 0w20 in mind .. There are looking into thinner oil .
Cars like 2010 Corolla uses 0w20 . As a matter of fact I had huge demand for 0W20 oil . Currant model Lexus uses 0w20 .. Are u still going to be driving 2005 or 30 years old . and still be using the same maintenance mentality of 20 years ago .......

So bro get with the program .. Follow owner manual use good quality full synthetic oil .. When u factor in the weather traffic etc change your oil every 7k miles .. Mobil 1 EP guarantee 20k oil change .. I will not do more than 7k miles and change oil every 3months whichever one comes first .......the 20k miles oil change gives my engine extra protection .. But I will still change every 7k miles .. The day I forget to change the oil at 7k miles . I know I will still be protected .....

Your frequent oil change that you are doing gives room for mechanics to make mistakes and tamper with ur engine.. The less you have to visit the mechanic the better for your pocket.....

When it comes to branded and unbranded products. You have to do ur research on the product. I tend to go for brand name on certain products .. Especially medication .... Engine oil you can actually send your use oil to the Lab .. A test can be done to see which brand works the best .. Project Farm on Youtube is a good example ......so I do believe branded product over non branded product on certain product

If u say self medication is using the likes of coastal, Hardex 5w-30 on camry 2005 because I am not using mobil 1, castrol etc, then you need more Orientation to be well informed.

I get your point which is the same to what I have been hearing. My question is full synthetic, semi synthetic are they the same as car manufacturer oil weight like 5w-30, 0w-20? . The answer is no but you will still surely want to make a point which I see as deviation. Stop this if not synthetic oil is waste of money, mineral oil is waste of money all in the name of you want to sell your synthetic oil and clamp down in all other synthetic and semi synthetic oil as fake or rubbish the source cos your is coming from US others should be tag fake. On the branded or unbranded of products both went through laboratory testing before being certified as standard. On the drugs take for instance differentiate between M&B, Emzor and SKG paracetamol isn't the same paracetamol why tag one a better one working while others are inferior.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
suco01:

If u say self medication is using the likes of coastal, Hardex 5w-30 on camry 2005 because I am not using mobil 1, castrol etc, then you need more Orientation to be well informed.

I get your point which is the same to what I have been hearing. My question is full synthetic, semi synthetic are they the same as car manufacturer oil weight like 5w-30, 0w-20? . The answer is no but you will still surely want to make a point which I see as deviation. Stop this if not synthetic oil is waste of money, mineral oil is waste of money all in the name of you want to sell your synthetic oil and clamp down in all other synthetic and semi synthetic oil as fake or rubbish the source cos your is coming from US others should be tag fake. On the branded or unbranded of products both went through laboratory testing before being certified as standard. On the drugs take for instance differentiate between M&B, Emzor and SKG paracetamol isn't the same paracetamol why tag one a better one working while others are inferior.

My brother I no get power to dey beat dead horse up and down ........

I will correct you on the bolded .... I sell what I use on my uber cars .... I just don't sell just to sell to make money .. Am very passionate about what I sell because it works. The same passion I have when I encourage people to use Honda Civic for E-hailling .. And why ? Because I have used them and tested them .. Now does that mean I wan sell honda Civic and I want people to buy from me ?......

Kindly think outside the box .. Am all about quality products that works ... Anything I do sell or market I make sure I can use it ... You can use whatever oil you please na ur money...... But any cars that are 2010 upwards or tokunbo cars I will encourage people to use what I sell .........

50% of my clients drive high end luxury cars and some just love to care for their cars regardless of age or model ..... And others do drive 2010 model cars .. This is why the increase for 0w20 oil.. I myself drive 2011 model car and I will only offer them the best ......

Sir you are welcome to join us and everyone else regardless the year or model of ur car ... We at ur service .......

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:39pm On May 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Cut it please and stop acting like a child or an inexperience driver. Sevrally I have had riders wanting to transfer the least N50 to me but I always decline.

I know you would want to say its a trick Some people use to cheat, yes you may be right but someone has to let go of the bargain at some points. Mistakes are inevitable but can be controlled.

Wat do u mean acting like a child, anyway for ur side if u no value time me I do alot. Transfer is a waste of drivers time and that is the reason it's not a payment option.
Anybody that can do transfer can also add there card 4 payment. Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2021
frubben:

And you have the shame to type and bring it on SM... What happened to the video cam on your phone?

Rubbixh, shame!! I hope you collected money from them for shot rest apart from the fare since your car is now a chalet for anybody to make out while you drive.

Nonsense! In the name of "I'm rendering a good service to customers, you're a fool! Yes you heard me right.

Better go for attoment after that trip else expect some misfortune afterwards.

Foolish driver.

I'll even do worse than I did the other time if anyone tries it again on my car if my partner owner likes let him retrieve his car I don't care, I did it to save my life and his property.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2021
ksmart027:

I hope these clear your doubt.

Do you work in Lagos?
Please Why am I seeing evening bonus on that statement?
Cos I can't remember the last time I saw evening bonus on Bolt Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2021
radautoworks:
thank you for choosing us. You need to have it checked for a leak when you come before topping. Email support@radautoworks.com or use https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/appointments

grin many wonder why people like us don't stand on the queue...

Grace created by the Spirit of God Almighty.
We are nothing but with God we're somebody
Hallelujah!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:13pm On May 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros, don't be naive and over confident in your approach. Some filling stations and the supermarket stores accept transfers... I've done transfers both in Jandol, Mobil, Petrocam and other business pleases with bank transfers in Lagos and other states within Nigeria.

The sad truth riders needs to know is this, Bolt will not block any drivers account for not refunding excess money transfers to them, what they will tell the rider is "transfer is not a payment option..." they may promise to help retrieve the money but the truth is they won't even contact the driver in the subject rather they may/will just blacklist him for any minor mistake then block him afterwards.

Bolt needs improve in the aspect of payment on both riders and drivers part because this is causing serious problem in the system but I don't see that happening due to the effort they're putting to make sure they satisfy both riders and drivers partners together.
same thing goes to drivers, if ur rider refused to pay or do fake transfer, OYO is ur case, As people we should just do what's right at all time, a day like dat a rider was trying to transfer 400 to me and i was blocking so many cars i just got pissed off and ask him to get down and go so i can move my car away from the road before lastma will come for me.. left to me ehailing should all be on cards

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sunnydays: 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
northbird:

Send a msg to the erring driver that you will report him to the operator if you don't get your refund by "quote a stipulated time".

Be advised. Cash or card. Those are the approved means of payment. Cash is not transfer. Ignorance is no excuse. And don't give me that line.... "I have no cash on me", pls its very lame. :-
embarassed

I gave him 500 cash because he said he didn't have change and he even told me to leave the 100 balance but insisted. I was trying to help ni o and that's why I'm so pained.

Do you transfer if you buy fuel at filling stations, even at supermarkets,? it's either cash or card, can you do transfer for Lagos BRT, embarassed

What works wonderfully well in advanced climes, it becomes complicated here. Imagine, transferring ₦600! embarassed If you had paid cash, you wouldn't be under this avoidable pressure.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2021
Slickleo:

Wat do u mean acting like a child, anyway for ur side if u no value time me I do alot. Transfer is a waste of drivers time and that is the reason it's not a payment option.
Anybody that can do transfer can also add there card 4 payment. Peace

The bolded is a banking transaction taking over everywhere over the world... Very soon even cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted as trade option all over the world. So rather than rejects it, embrace it!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
donfortune48:

Do you work in Lagos?
Please Why am I seeing evening bonus on that statement?
Cos I can't remember the last time I saw evening bonus on Bolt Lagos.
I have move to ph

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2021
ksmart027:

I have move to ph

Okay.
And I believe that's where bolt paid you this balance?

Cos Bolt Lagos don't pay anything below 2k.
And it's been over 1.5yrs that bolt stopped afternoon and evening bonus in lagos.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2021
donfortune48:

Okay.
And I believe that's where bolt paid you this balance?

Cos Bolt Lagos don't pay anything below 2k.
And it's been over 1.5yrs that bolt stopped afternoon and evening bonus in lagos.
I get the point now. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2021
radautoworks:

Okay, thank you but I don’t think I have a leak in the system though, the last time I topped it up was like 2 years ago with a can of gas and I just want to vacuum the so called Nigeria gas out and filled back up with recommended gas but if that’s how it’s then done then it’s okay. I will send a mail right away.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
@ sunnydays, sorry about your ordeal. Just send a msg about reporting him to the operator.

or You can drop his number here and members will talk to him n you will get your refund. Don't allow it to stress you. No need for all the bazooka and sledge hammer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:50pm On May 16, 2021
Personally, if a rider is transferring less than 1.5-2k, I'm not always pleased.

I'm mean some riders want to transfer 500 hundred naira. I'm lyk, what's really wrong with these riders, embarassed how can you be asking for my details to transfer freaking 5h.

Wasting precious time and getting my emails box stuffed with useless alerts.

Some months, I get service charge of over #450 from the bank cos of those useless ₦500 alerts, embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2021
I work with Leadway Assurance, let's insure your car with peace of mind that claims payment are guaranteed. Reach out to me.

Ajaytobey24:
Good morning to everyone.. Pls any recommended insurance company, affordable and reliable.. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:25pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Sunnydays post=101738043][/quote]

U wanted to transfer N100...
heyyyy...nothing wey musa no go see for gate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:36pm On May 16, 2021
ksmart027:

I hope these clear your doubt.

This is a good development. Bolt is improving. Are you in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

This is a good development. Bolt is improving. Are you in Lagos?
Nope ph
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
frubben:

Lolzzz...this hot afternoon. Okay o
Sha collect room money for their hand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:21pm On May 16, 2021
Felicity001:

I'll even do worse than I did the other time if anyone tries it again on my car if my partner owner likes let him retrieve his car I don't care, I did it to save my life and his property.

Biko, what did u do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:38pm On May 16, 2021
ksmart027:

Nope ph

Okay, If u r not in Lagos, always indicate it. To avoid confusion.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2021
Pls.... Who has foldable side mirror for sale or contact of a seller.... Pls... Very urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:39pm On May 16, 2021
Sunnydays:

Tolulope Adebola Okeowo oleh! Big thief! Your parents must be very proud of you. Which manner of approach. Your mates are doing things with their lives, you are stealing 4800. Refund my money!!!!!

LOL, you just concluded he was the driver.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:42pm On May 16, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, you just concluded he was the driver.
They believe every ehailing driver is on this forum grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Pearl1910 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.