Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815549 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

It depends .. I was reading a review of 1 particular brand online . This particular brand of oil the customer stated that his car short oil . And when he tried another brand the car didn't short .. Some car owner will say their car runs quieter when using 1 brand to another etc .. Some say they get better mpg than other brand etc ...... The first time I used Pennzoil 5w30 on my Infinity g25x .. My car seems to run smoother and quieter than when I use Mobil 1 EP. You could feel it when my car changes gear ...It does not mean Mobil 1 EP is bad ...

Than Lexus car owners especially the GS model . stated that pennzoil 0W20 works better for their car than any other brand ....

It is always good to read user review on online. YouTube is a great source for that . project Farm is a great oil analysis ......

In terms of pricing we don't know yet until the product arrives Nigeria . our goal is to make it easily affordable.

That is to say "eniti ko de oko baba elomiran lo ma nso pe oko baba ohun lo Tobi ju" (someone that never visit another person's farmland should not say his land is the biggest in the world). Ire o
Abeg oga Dey how much go land civic 09 in my door?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2021
samobaba4u:

That is to say "eniti ko de oko baba elomiran lo ma nso pe oko baba ohun lo Tobi ju" (someone that never visit another person's farmland should not say his land is the biggest in the world). Ire o
Abeg oga Dey how much go land civic 09 in my door?

That is a tough 1 my brother .. 09 civic clean title and no rust with low miles.. I will have to get back to you on that one ......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

Lol .. My brother you crack me up ..... Who told you am divorcing Mobil 1 oil .......The price has gone up and I can't afford for my uber cars .. When Mobil 1 EP was 18k naira it was affordable for my uber cars .. But now it is above 20k naira ........so am not divorcing Mobil 1 at all brother. I will always remain loyal to the top 3 brand below ..........i have a soft spot for Pennzoil and Super Tech you get value for money without spending much .. And Mobil will always be Mobil..

1. Pennzoil
2. Mobil EP
3. Super Tech Advance
grin my oga castrol nko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2021
Oga Dru23, You are strong and calm at the same time, with all this gbas gbos left right and centre... grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:37pm On May 15, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga mi abeg how much will this oil be sold when it finally lands 9ja?

All of these oil are the same it's just branding that makes them different.
no sah. Not all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2021
melviniyke2002:
grin my oga castrol nko

Lolz boss ........ Since most Nigerian cars are either tokunbo or naija used with high miles . I prefer to bring in oil that will offer better engine protection.

Castrol does not have full synthetic high mileage oil ... Unless you go for the Castrol Edge advance for 20k miles or high mileage advance .... Which is almost the samething as Mobil 1 EP ......but Mobil 1 EP is prefer more than the Edge ....This is my own personal experience... And that is why I don't sell Castrol Edge

But funny enough all the Castrol gtx Magnatec I brought in was sold out . Range Rover mechanics bought most of them .........

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:39pm On May 15, 2021
Felicity001:

...you should add "and to get our customers a cheap and affordable product that best meet their needs end pockets"

In that note I'd wonder Why you only import full synthetic for sell to Nigerians n you don't bother to even include semi-synthetic at all! If you amaze you that you would even make more profit selling the Mobil semi synthetic at even faster rate than the full synthetic.

Or haven't you consider this before? If so, what then is your reason behind not importing these cheaper brands n quality oil as well. Or don't you know that will bring you more customers and even dealers?

I like to have a reason you major on only the FSOil
because semi is a waste of money.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2021
radautoworks:

I don't even know what cars specifically requires only semi blend......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
Bammzzie:
Oga Dru23, You are strong and calm at the same time, with all this gbas gbos left right and centre... grin grin

Am always calm now grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

That is a tough 1 my brother .. 09 civic clean title and no rust with low miles.. I will have to get back to you on that one ......

Alright
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

I don't even know what cars specifically requires only semi blend......
none
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

Am always calm now grin
Yeah, but on the issue of oil, the idea I use on my car is that I service it once it's above 3 weeks, at most 1 month, I don't follow the trend of servicing of car after 3k or 5k miles cos of traffic factor in Lagos, if you are in a traffic for more than 1hr or less, don't forget that your engine is running but it won't really reflect on the milleage. If your milleage tells you that you've done 3k miles, trust me, your engine might hv run extra 1k miles or more in traffic but it won't reflect on your dashboard milleage. What I'm saying in essence is that I prefer using semi-synthetic Mobil 5w-30 or handex 5w-30 and change it every month than buying full synthetic that worth almost 20k or more and still change it every month. I never reach that level grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:29pm On May 15, 2021
Bammzzie:

Yeah, but on the issue of oil, the idea I use on my car is that I service it once it's above 3 weeks, at most 1 month, I don't follow the trend of servicing of car after 3k or 5k miles cos of traffic factor in Lagos, if you are in a traffic for more than 1hr or less, don't forget that your engine is running but it won't really reflect on the milleage. If your milleage tells you that you've done 3k miles, trust me, your engine might hv run extra 1k miles or more in traffic but it won't reflect on your dashboard milleage. What I'm saying in essence is that I prefer using semi-synthetic Mobil 5w-30 or handex 5w-30 and change it every month than buying full synthetic that worth almost 20k or more and still change it every month. I never reach that level grin

That's you self medicating and not following doctors orders.

You never see Los Angeles or Houston traffic before. Naija!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sunnydays: 4:00pm On May 15, 2021
Uber drivers are criminals as well. I transferred an amount higher than what I owed for my ride and Tolulope Adebola Okeowo an Uber driver has refused to refund my money. He's blocked me but I have SPY policemen on his trail already. He's a disgrace to his family.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:06pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

That will be on special order ..... I will be loading my super tech today .. So my next loading after Super tech will be around August before December rush .....

So u can place a special order than .. Hit me up at dru23@hotmail.com and I will give u my whatapps number ...

How much is the super tech
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 4:12pm On May 15, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2021
Sunnydays:
Uber drivers are criminals as well. I transferred an amount higher than what I owed for my ride and Tolulope Adebola Okeowo an Uber driver has refused to refund my money. He's blocked me but I have SPY policemen on his trail already. He's a disgrace to his family.
More details of what transpired.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:15pm On May 15, 2021
Sunnydays:

The last time someone brought a case like this, we bombed the driver with calls and texts till he had to pay back. Drop much details about the trip and the driver's to let men reason his case

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

Studies as shown that full synthetic oil, high mileage and Advance Full synthetic oil will give you better engine protection ... And most cars imported into Nigeria are high miles cars........

There is nothing cheap about importation my brother. Nairaland is not my only customers based .. Some few car dealers on nairaland do buy from me .. I am not at liberty to mention names... So in a nutshell I do sell to high end dealers...........

And my target audience are owners with tokunbo cars .. Owners that love and want to care for their cars...

You still haven't seen the business past sense or benefits I'm trying to bring to your understanding. Business is not mainly what the is recommended per say but what is profitable, genuine, affordable and most importantly what the customer want and how much they can pay for a particular product. So its only concerns you when It comes to profit and period for turn over.

Anyways, your take shall
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:19pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

Lolz boss ........ Since most Nigerian cars are either tokunbo or naija used with high miles . I prefer to bring in oil that will offer better engine protection.

Castrol does not have full synthetic high mileage oil ... Unless you go for the Castrol Edge advance for 20k miles or high mileage advance .... Which is almost the samething as Mobil 1 EP ......but Mobil 1 EP is prefer more than the Edge ....This is my own personal experience... And that is why I don't sell Castrol Edge

But funny enough all the Castrol gtx Magnatec I brought in was sold out . Range Rover mechanics bought most of them .........

The bolded is what felicity001 is trying to let you see.
You should care more on what most consumers want, not what you really think is the ideal. You can even create market for those who love synthetic and semi/mineral oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
radautoworks:

Really??!! From personal experience or helping him out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:21pm On May 15, 2021
Felicity001:

I covered this on NL about a year and a half ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

Pls kindly do same for me with either 03/07 Toyota Corolla.

Remember, you advised I wait till July/August

Base on say e get why.

Very low mileage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:46pm On May 15, 2021
Sunnydays:
Get the fcck off with your zero manner of approach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:42pm On May 15, 2021
Another Okada ban imminent in Lagos. May be there will be more sanity in lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
radautoworks:

That's you self medicating and not following doctors orders.

You never see Los Angeles or Houston traffic before. Naija!

Thank you mama you too much.
I just kept quiet, any little thing traffic in Lagos , Lagos hot weather, like say na only Lagos hot and traffic dey.

Mama always on point

[img]https://media1./images/c21d797d94ea176ff55df5d16892ecd3/tenor.gif?itemid=20219048[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2021
Felicity001:

Pls kindly do same for me with either 03/07 Toyota Corolla.

Remember, you advised I wait till July/August

Base on say e get why.

Very low mileage

No problem ........i will keep u updated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2021
Felicity001:

That topic has been covered so many times ......people don't do research

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:

The bolded is what felicity001 is trying to let you see.
You should care more on what most consumers want, not what you really think is the ideal. You can even create market for those who love synthetic and semi/mineral oil.

Consumers are well enlighten enough on the advantages of Full synthetic oil ....... I don't get request for semi/ or mineral oil orders.......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2021
Bammzzie:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2021
radautoworks:
I covered this on NL about a year and a half ago

Mama don give me J.A.M.B assignment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2021
dru23:

I'm planning to place order next week for Castrol magnetic oo. How do we go about it now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3615) (3616) (3617) (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: emmancecute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.